Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"Ah right, I forgot, I'm the demon girl, disgrace of the nation. I get it. I'll just watch some old movies on your boob-tube then." She shrugged it off. She felt a bit put off, but nothing unusual.

"Well it's I take you and you get killed or I leave you at home and you live." He said. Pulling into the drive way. "Im not getting rid of you or putting it that you cant follow me...I just rather you live." He added. "Cause im going to a holy land full of angels."

She looked up at him and smiled weakly."No, I understand." She took her bags and patted his cheek softly, as she headed up the stairs to his room. "You have fun with your angel friends." She called over her shoulder.

He got out and followed her up the steps. "I told you at night you ninny." He said as he patted her head. "Beside's I only have to do this once every month." He said as he walked behind her.

"Hrm, is it like... Angel PMS? Only once a month?" She cracked a smile at him, before stepping into his abode, and putting the bags on the table there. She stretched her arms out above her head.

"No it's just to record what we've been doing and if we have anyone that needs to be protected while another is out on the hunt." He said and laid down on his bed with a sigh. "But Don't worry I won't be gone longer then an hour."

Madeleine bounced onto his bed, sitting next to him. "Alright. That's fine. I'll just watch TV, maybe a movie. Maybe just hog all the blankets on your bed." She giggled.

"Oh we will fight if you try and steal my blankets." He said and rolled on top of her pinning her down. "Maybe I should tape you to the wall until I get back."

Madeleine yelped, felling his weight on her, holding her to the bed. "But that'll hurt coming off." She complained, with a little smile. "Then I'll fight you for them." She reached her neck up, and kissed the end of his nose with a laugh.

"That's the point." He said with a chuckle. He growled at the kiss. "Alright then, But I doubt you are getting anywhere with me on top of you."

"Well, you have to go soon, so I'll steal them then." Another giggle left her, his growl sounded funny.. "Aw, so now you wanna hurt me?" She asked, pouting.

"I said at night ninny." He said and bonked her head gently." Of course who said taking duck tape off wouldn't hurt." He asked with a chuckle.

Madeleine looked up at him, pouting out her lower lip, making it quiver, tears starting to form in her bright eyes. "So you do want to hurt me.." She muttered, still trembling.

He shook his head. "Now now don't make that face." He said as he rolled off of her. "I don't have any tape to tape you to the wall anyways."

Her out changed to a grin in a second flat. She pounced on him. Pinning him down. "Bwahaha!" She laughed, looking victorious. "I win!" She giggled, sitting on his waist.

"It has to be fair, there are no rules." She said, placing a finger onto his nose and wriggling it around. Giggling she leaned down, putting her arms on his chest.

Yelping she blushed, "Well.. I.. I guess so.." She said, wiggling her finger on his nose still. "Though I dunno why you'd want to.."

"Oh it can serve a good purpose of distraction." He said with a grin as he pressed his hand against her crotch. Making sure that he got her clit in the pressure as well.

She bit her lip, rolling her eyes a bit. "Nu uh, I wont get distracted." She said, leaning down and nipping his nose.

He grinned and started to move his hand around to get her off. "Oh I bet you will. "He said with a grin. ~She's wearing panties right~

// Uh.. no. x3 She wasn't. //

Madeleine whimpered very delicately. Biting her lip she shook her head. "How'd you like it if I just stuck my hands into your pants? Hmm?"

~Alright ^^~

He grinned and slipped two fingers into her sex. "You would do it anyways." He said as he wiggled his fingers around.

Back
Top Bottom