Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

She whined a little, grinding her hips against his. "Yeah.." She muttered. Raising her hips she lifted his fingers from her, and wriggled her way down his body, undoing his pants and pulling them down. Her hand over his boxers, massaging. "Like this?"

He smirked. "Now are you really going to play?" He asked with a grin. "Or just play the tease even though I know you want it." He said showing her his two wet fingers. "Play nice now."

Giggle left her, as she nodded at him, pulling down his boxers with a grin. She placed her hand on his penis, and softly began to stroke it, using her thin fingers. "It matters."

He looked at her with a grin. "I guess I will let you have fun." He said. "Just no biting." He said and watched her. "After all this is what you wanted is it not." He asked.

Madeleine pouted, "No, it's not what I want." She said, rubbing his penis still, "But is it what you want?" She asked, nibbling on the shaft softly, still watching his face.

He let out a soft moan. "Then what is it you want?" He asked as he watched her back. He was enjoying the attention she was giving him and surprised she didn't want what he said.

"I don't want to be sucking you off, I'd rather it be a fair share, but.. if this'll help build that trust you speak of.. it's worth it." She chuckled softly, now rolling her tongue from the base of his shaft to the head, where she ran it over the head again and again.

He moaned as she did so. "Oh, You want to be in a 69 position so that way your pleased as well huh?" He asked with a smile. "You might earn a 1/4 of my trust from a blowjob."

Madeleine rolled her eyes, "Never mind." She giggled and put her mouth around the succulent head of his now erection. She sucked gently on it, rolling her tongue against the shaft gently.

He moaned as she sucked him and he just leaned their enjoying it. It didn't strike him as odd or wrong. It felt perfectly right. "Mmm Keep going." He said with a moan.

She did as he asked, taking an inch of him into her mouth, sucking roughly on him,while allowing her tongue to wander around him. Her hand at his base was massaging him, her other hand was near her public region..

He smiled and moaned as she did as he pleased. Maybe he would just let her do what she wanted. After all he would end up trusting her. After this blow-job he would tell her. But he was going to tease her.

Madeleine attempted to please him in the best way she could, sucking him very softly, then roughly, swirling her tongue around his head, moaning around him.

His member started to throb a little as he gave off some pre-cum for her to enjoy. With a moan he humped right into her mouth.

Something sticky, sweet and salt touched her mouth, and she pulled her head back from him, gasping, right after he thrust it into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as it was slightly painful. A soft whine left her, as she licked up all the pre-cum and then swallowed it down. Before she continued on to suck on his erection.

He smiled at her reaction. "You really are new to this huh?" He asked. "I figured you would have at least been forced to do some sexual stuff."

"No, I never have done anything like this.." She told him, rubbing her fingers on his base, her two fingers, licking and sucking on the head, before forcing more into her mouth, still sucking and bobbing her head.

He smiled and let out another moan he was close. "Well you need to learn how to give a blow-job a lot better." He said. "But with practice you will become an expert in no time."

"I thought I was doing okay.." She muttered, kissing the head of him, swirling the tip of her tongue on him. She nipped at the skin near the base of his erection, before returning to bobbing her head up ad down on it, sucking deftly.

"You are doing ok for your first time." He said with a moan as his cock throbbed in her mouth. "I'm going to cum." He moaned out as he came filling her mouth full of his seed.

She groaned when he filled her with his seed, pulling her head back, she swallowed down hard, blushing like mad. She used her fingers to clean off all of the cum left on his erection, then sucked it off her finger. He tasted... quite wonderful.. Her other hand was still rubbing herself.

"Mmm, So you swallow, That's good." He said with a grin. "So Did you enjoy your first sexual act?" He asked as he sat up and grabbed her other hand that was pleasing herself. "Maybe I should pay you back."

She cocked her head to the side. "I don't know what you mean.." She blushed still. "Yes.. I did... and maybe you should.." She said, sitting on her feet, he grabbed her hand and she fell forwards onto his body, her head on his chest.

He smiled and pulled her body so that she now sat on his face. "I know you will wither in pleasure from this." He said as he started to lap at her pussy with such speed and roughness.

"W-what-- Ah!" She gasped, being yanked. Her hands placing themselves on his wall. Her torso against the wall, feeling his tongue lap at her. She whined softly. "W-what are you doing?"

Back
Top Bottom