Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

She listened to him, nodding softly. "Hrm, what's up, brother." She said that sarcastically, as he did to her. Rolling her eyes she crossed her legs, and her arms behind her head. Looking over at him.

He smirked. "We were going to have a talk about it were we not?" He asked with a smile and looked at her as he sat up. "Their is going to be plenty to let you in on."

Madeleine chuckled softly. "Sure, tell me about it, tell me all the dirty secrets." She watched him sit up, but she didn't.

"Well for one you had recently had your very first orgasm." He said. "Gave a blowjob." He said with a smile. "You have yet to have sex....But why tell when you can just honestly fuck." He said with a grin.

It was like he was listing off her sins. She cringed at that thought. "Because I don't know if I want to just fuck you," She said, with a small pout, "You are my 'brother' that's wrong." She told him, "Plus, maybe I want to keep my 'innocence'?"

He smiled. "What would you like a relationship with your brother?" He asked and crawled over her. "Keep your innocence?" He said with a grin. "Well you can do so but then again their are times when you are going to want it, What if I brought someone home every night and all you heard were moans?"

She pouted, but looked away from him. "I know I will, someday, with someone whom -loves- me, though. I don't want to just.. throw it out there. " She said, blushing, his question made her think.. "So what if you did? It's your life. I couldn't stop you from that."

He grinned and kissed her forehead. "Mmm, So I cant make you jealous huh?" He asked as he sat up and moved off of her and laid down in bed. "Alright." He said. "Well when you learn to get out of that state of yours and leave the house on your own then let me know."

Madeleine rose her brow. "Maybe." She said, slowly, trying to see what he was getting at. "I am confused. Are you saying the 'state' I am in is trying to be pure? Everything I was born neglected of?" She asked, cocking her head, truly inquiring.

"You are pure to the touch and cant really make a choice." He said. "That's why I gave you chances to do what you wanted." He said with a chuckle. "Well I will tell ya a truth depending on what your curiosity is thinking." He said with a grin.

She was still confused. Tilting her head to him, she pouted a bit, "Okay, so what are you trying to say?" She asked, not truly understanding what he meant.

He smiled. " Im trying to say learn right the first time before you go out and mess it up big time with someone you really love." He said.

She was still confused at his meaning. "So.. are you saying I will make a mistake, no matter what? I will, in the end, sleep with more than just one man? Well.. I guess I've already broken that promise.." She said, looking down at her toes.

He pulled her close to him. "You've slept in my bed but not 'with' me." He said. "Theirs a difference, Sleeping with me would be after sex and close to it." He said. "But we haven't...Sleeping with more than one man? Is their something I don't know?"

"Well, you're my brother." She said to him, even as he held her, "So I wont marry you or whatever, I'm going to end up.. growing old with someone, I hope..." She sighed softly, "But what we did.. the other day.. that counts."

He chuckled. "That was foreplay." He said with a smile. "That don't count as sex because your still a virgin." He said. "Brother?, I thought you didn't care for that one." He said as he stroked her side.

"I don't." She said, shrugging, trying not to shiver when he touched her sides. "Oh.. so I really am still.. a bit pure.." She said, blushing. She put her head back down on the bed.

He smiled at her. "Yeah your still pure." He said. "I cant say the same thing for me though." He said as he rubbed her side's gently.

She chuckled, "And you're the angel, now isn't this somewhat reversed?" She finally shivered, the feel of his hands on her sides was too much, it felt so.. good. She had no idea why.

He chuckled. "Well...Yeah that is true." He said with a chuckle. "Maybe you were the angel and I was the demon." He said. His hand's didn't stop he found no reason to stop them. She just seemed to enjoy them.

"Perhaps.." Goosebumps touched her skin, covering her arms and legs. She wiggled around in the bed to his touch. "What are you doing? When you do this?" She asked, pointing to his hands, assuming it was something sexual she had no idea on.

"Oh." He said and stopped letting his hands rest their." I was just rubbing your side's...Usually some girls are really sensitive their and enjoy it when they are stroked and rubbed." He said.

// There** x3 //

"Oh, it was nice, I can understand that they like it." She noted, shifting closer to him, "It's.. soothing." She explained, "But I think that would be for after the ravishing, at lease, I assumed."

He smiled and stroked her side again. "It can be done anytime." He said as he pulled her closer and kissed her lips gently. "It can happen anytime even if sex isn't going to happen."

She felt him pull her to him, and she didn't resist, tilting her head up, she allowed him to kiss her, returning the gentle kiss. Her face was red with a blush. "Oh, alright.."

Back
Top Bottom