Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet Is A Sport! (KnightCreep x NurseMaxine)

Lola hopped in the front seat of Frank's car, leaving the back seat for Jenny. "Daddy says that jenny has to come along or I can't go. so... you get two of us... besides we get along, dont we Jenny!" Lola was thinking it would be fun to have Jenny along. For the moment she was going to take place of most attention from Frank,.

"I suppose that's alright," Frank said. He sat in the driver's seat and waited for Jenny to sit in the back.

Jenny sat in the back of the car and put her seatbelt on. "No funny business, Frank, or Daddy will come after you."

"You would tell on me? Really? " He leaned over and pulled Lola into a kiss and she blushed freely. She came up breathing hard and grinning ear to ear and slid over next to Frank on the seat. Frank drove an old car that had a bench seat perfect for necking.

Jenny smirked as she watched her sister and Frank have their first kiss. "I'll only tell on you if you try anything naughty. Kissing and holding hands are fine."

Frank smiled down at Lola as they drove off. He knew that being short , Jenny could not see what was going on in the front seat below the back of Lola's head. He layed his big hand on Lola's thigh and seeing her smile slowly started walking her dress up her legs with his fingers as he drove. Lola supressed a giggle that almost gave them away.

Jenny had a sneaking suspicion as to what Feank and her sister were doing. She slipped her ring on, just in case Frank tried to touch Lola's vagina.

When Frank finally got the dress up to his fingers he smiled and Loa jumped at the tuch of his fingers on bare skin. She lened over and kissed him to cover her nervous motion. This encouraged Frank and he pulled the dress up and hooked her thong at her hip and began dragging the flimsy panties down her thighs. Lola was scared but afraid to make a sound. but holding still was getting difficult.

Back
Top Bottom