Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet Is A Sport! (KnightCreep x NurseMaxine)

She took his hand as he pulled her to her feet with out the slightest effort. "ok ... what do I do? " she said expectantly. Doing this with Frank made it ever so much more exciting.

Frank held both of Lola's hands. Being the gentleman he was, he asked a simple but lovely question. "May I have this dance?" It was a simple gesture, but to Lola, it would feel like he was asking her on a date.

She nodded excitedly and then letting go of both his hands did a simple curtsey. She had no idea what made her do that but aparantly it didn't discourage Frank.

Frank placed one hand on Lola's hip and the other in her hand. "Follow my lead." He began to move around in a slow rhythm. He was teaching Lola the basic steps of ballet.

ola felt a bit awkward, but she easily look past her discomfort when she was being led by Frank, his acceptannce seemed to make even her awkwardness ok. She proved an avid student and was learning fast.

A few giggles could be heard by the duo, but Frank ignored them. He held Lola's hand up and spun her slowly.

Jenny was watching her twin sister dancing with Frank. She knew that Lola was falling in love, and Frank was doing the same.

Lola couldn't help herself. How could she hve known how much fun this might be, and there ws that pesky dampness. It didn't make her do crzy things but it certainly was making her accept them. Oddly, everything that frank said or did was suddenly fun or ....Oh my God! funny!.

"Well, Frank, it seems that you've taught our new student for me," a voice said. It was Miss Karen, the class's teacher.

Frank blushed and reluctantly pulled away from Lola. "I was only trying to help..."

la looked up at Miss Karen and immediately recognized the coach in her. He knew that she would be a tough disciplinarian and would expect a lot of effort, and that she would miss Frank almost immediately. When Miss Karen pulled her off to work with the other beginners, she fell immediately into her athletic mindset. Suddenly the social would have to wait. Miss Karen couldn't help but be pleased at the attitude.

Soon, the classes was over. Jenny was talking to Frank as they waited for Lola.

"So, you really think I have a chance?"

"I know it. Just stay calm and ask."

Lola worked hard and when the lesson was done, went to join her sister and Frank. "its going to take me a while to catch up to you two.

"The two of us have been doing ballet for years. Of course it's going to take you a while to catch up," Jenny smiled.

Frank gulped and walked up to Lola. "Um... Lola, would you like to go on a date with me? You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and I want to get to know you better."

Lola blushed hard, her face redder than her bright pink leotard, but managed a smile and a timid "Y.yes!" I would love to." She felt a sudden flush and a definite tingling between her thighs. "He likes me!" she whispered excitedly in Jenny's ear, bouncing with excitement.

Frank smiled and thanked Lola. He politely held her hand and kissed it.

Jenny smiled and held her sister's hand. She walked outside of the studio. "Calm down, Lola."

Lola knew that she was being over eager, and remembered girls like her from his former life. That seemed so far away right now. She knew that Frank was shy, but she also knew that the way she had reacted was an open invitation, and that like any redblooded male, he would be hornier than ever and the likelihood was he would see just how far she could be pushed. She was so enthralled with her new "situation" that even though it should bother her, Frank's eagerness would be more thn welcome.

Jenny waited in the front of the studio, waiting for their father to pick them up. "So, Lola, does Frank make you feel wet?" She let out a small giggle.

She untied the sweater from around her waist so that Jenny could see the huge wet spot in her leotard. "Any questions? " she said smiling. "You could say so. Either that or I peeed myself. Are all girls this wet when they get excited?"

"Not always, it only happens when we get aroused," Jenny giggled. "Also, I might have made you release more precum than a normal girl." She tied the sweater back on her sister's waist.

When their father came by with the car, the girls got in the back seat letting him chaufer. "my pussy wont stop tingling" Lola whispered. "I hope you will help me with that tonight."

"I will, don't worry," Jenny whispered back. She rubbed her sister's tights covered legs and snuggled up to her.

"So how did you like ballet class, Lola?" Daddy asked as he started driving home.

"Um... it was fun ... I didn't know there were boys in ballet. They have amazing muscles" thinking she had said too much she blushed furiously.

Daddy chuckled. "Yes, sweetheart, some boys do ballet. I'm glad you enjoyed your class. Do you want to continue taking ballet? Your mother and I will be more than happy to pay for it."

"oh yes Daddy!" It was fun, but hard work. I never realized it was such an athletic activity.' Somehow she couldn't bring herself to say "sport".

Jenny smiled and stayed snuggled up to her sister. When they got home, Jenny led the way to their room and grabbed her ring. "Sis, do you trust me?"

Lola began to tremble. "I ..I trust you, but not the ring.... I I I'm a afraid of it" She moved to the corner of the room and curled up in a ball. "I I'm sorry Jenny... I'm trying!"

Back
Top Bottom