Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet Is A Sport! (KnightCreep x NurseMaxine)

Jenny rubbed Lola's lower lips. "Do you feel it, that fire in your pelvis? You're extremely horny now, and you need pleasure. Do you want me to give it to you?" A red aura formed on Jenny's hips and crotch. In a few seconds, a black strap on was formed.

Lola looked at the angry black penis in terror... "No....Oh no ...I'm afraid" she cowered and cried. "Cant I have it without that? It all felt so good before. " she begging openly, tears flowing.

Jenny stroked her sister's cheek with her hand. "Shh... It's ok... I'll be gentle, I promise. We're sisters, you can trust me." She leaned in and kissed Lola passionately. She wanted Lola's first time as a girl to be special, not full of fear.

Lola would not be consoled. It had been a hard evening and the whole ring thing still scared her to death. It held so much power and could not be resisted. She just wanted her sister . That , she thought, she could handle, but when it came to more magic or the big black plastic penis it was just too much for one night . She curled up into a ball and laid her head in Jenny's lap and trembled uncontrollbly. She repeated over and over again. "please Jenny , No. Please Jenny protect me!" her tears flowed like a faucet.

Jenny started to tear up. "Lola, look at me." She pulled her ring off when she was sure that Lola was looking at her. "Don't be scared, sis. I'll protect you from the entire world." She held her sister close to her body. "I'm here for you..."

Lola pulled herself up into her sister's lap and wrapped her long thin legs around her sister's back. She was amazed at how thin and flexible they were. She liked that , and used them to pull herself tightly into Jenny's arms. "I love you sis" she said in her now high soft voice.

"I love you too, Lola. I want to keep you safe..." Jenny rubbed Lola's head. "Do you want me to use the strap on or just rub my pussy on yours?" She pinched one of Lola's nipples.

Lola answered by slowly rocking her hips, and covering her sisters lips with her own. After a few minute, she whispered, we dont need that ugly thing" and slipped her tiny hand down between them slipping first two fingers and then slowly her whole tiny hand up inside her sister .

Jenny moaned happily as her sister's hand slid into her vagina. "I guess you're right... I would like to use it eventually... For now, I just want to have sex with my sexy twin." She slid her fist into Lola's vagina and began fisting.

Lola was impossibly tight, and had never been penetrted before. "Owwwe ...Ohhhhh ...ooooooo" She cried then cooed as her sisters hand entered her perhaps a bit too quickly. She could feel herself stretching yet another new feeling, but one she liked right from the first. She laid back and let Jenny fall on top of her. again crushing her big breasts.

Jenny's hand slid in and out of her sister's pussy. "You're so tight, sis... Are you happy that I made you my twin sister?" She squeezed Lola's breast.

Lola nodded shyly.. Itwas amazing , but she had a lot of adapting to do. Everything was a new experience. The whole world seemed different. She saw it through different eyes. " Ggo slow... please?" she said timidly. "Its all so new"

Jenny fingered her sister slowly. "I hope you're ready for your first ballet lesson today." She leaned in and kissed Lola passionately. She hoped that her new twin didn't want to return to being a male.

"I..I suppose so. I only hope I'm flexible enough." She said it with doubt in her voice, but just the same, it seemed to her that her legs were limber as noodles compared to his wrestling days. "Can I aska question? Does it make you wet when the boys lift you up by your vagina like they do?"
She blushed thoroughly at the thought.

"They don't lift by the vagina, they lift by the hips," Jenny said. "But it does make me wet occasionally. If it happens to you, just keep calm and try to ignore it." She fingered a little faster. "And if you aren't flexible enough, I'll help you stretch when we get home."

"Won't it bother the guys? I mean getting sticky and everything?" She started to breath hard as her sister pushed her ever close to the edge of cumming. When she though about a guys hand there, she started to lose control. Why was it different? she wondered. But it was. It was more exciting.

"Don't worry, Lola. Our panties, tights, and leotard keep that from happening," Jenny said. She pulled her fingers out and ate Lola's vagina out. She couldn't wait for their ballet class!

As she walked into the studio with Jenny, Lola was nervous and shy, She just stood in the corner as the other girls started to stretch. That is until Frank came in. Frank was a foot taller than the rest of them, and despite the leotard, Lola knew from personal experience, the discipine it took to have a lean well muscled boy like Frank posessed. Something else he noticed. It was obvious that for ballet, the men didn't wear a cup. Without noticing, Lola was staring at him.

Frank held his hand out to Lola. "Hello, I'm Frank. Your sister asked me to help show you the ropes." He noticed that Lola was staring at his crotch, making him blush.

When Frank caught Lola staring, it was her turn to turn red.. "Ahem a sorry, a Thankyou! I'm pretty new to all this. I didn't think that a well built guy like you would be interested at all in ballet. Keeping that much muscle tone is hard work! I I mean it must be!" Lolla cut short her litte speach, not wanting Frank to know just how much and why she knew about the work it took.

Frank regained his composure and nodded. "Yeah, it's difficult to keep my muscle tone. I do ballet because I love it. A few years ago, my sister started doing ballet and she convinced me to do a class with her. I was completely hooked after that." He reached for Lola's hand.

Lola smiled and extended her hand gracefully. The raw power and confidence that Frank possesed made her warm all over and wet in one place in particular. It was a strange feeing, but one she was starting to like.

Frank gently held Lola's hand and led her to the center of the floor. "Let's start off with some diols stretches." He sat down with his legs extended in front of him. He leaned forward and reached his arms out to touch his feet.

he sat facing him as though in a mirror her tiny feet almost touching his and began to stretch. These wer not so much different than he had done as a wrestler, and now they were so much easier. She smiled, enjoying the approval evident in his face. He found it odd how much he wanted the man's approval, and when he smiled! it warmed her heart. It was very strange, but just the same she found it wonderful.

Frank showed Lola several different stretches before he stood up and held his hand out to her. "Now, let's try some basic partner moves and positions. I'll go slow for you."

Back
Top Bottom