Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet Is A Sport! (KnightCreep x NurseMaxine)

Jenny rubbed her sister'd head. "Shh... I promise that it will be fun for both of us. You'll get a pretty outfit and I'll help you with your horniness. Please..."

The ring began to glow and Lola's ballet uniform removed itself from her body. It was replaced by soft pink satin as a beautiful dress formed.

Lola struggled to cover herself as she fet her leotard melt away, but then the dress formed. She smoothed it down ndd spun round in front of the mirror looking at herelf in wonderment. "Are we going out?"

"Yep," Jenny giggled before her leotard vanished and was replaced by an identical satin dress. "Now, want me to help you with your make up?" She walked over to the vanity table.

"Gosh yes! " Lola said. She hadn't even considered it. She had plenty to learn. "I have no idea what to do, but I want to be pretty for Frank!"

"I'll make sure that you're beautiful for your new boyfriend," Jenny promised. She helped sit her twin sister down. "Now, pay attention." She began applying make up on Lola and explained proper techniques for everything. When Jenny finished, Lola had a basic foundation, a small amount of blush, and red lipstick. It wasn't enough to stand out, but it added some feminine charm.

She looked herself over in the mirror and smiled. Could this really be her. it was just days ago she had muscular shoulders and no hips. ""I like it!"

"Good. Now what do you say to your sister?" Jenny asked as she patted Lola's butt. She loved her sister, and wanted to make her as happy as possible.

I love you ! and I'm glad I trusted you! The dress is lovely! She kissed Jenny leaving lipstick on her cheek.

"You're very welcome," Jenny smiled. "Now, when Frank gets here, I know that Daddy will want me to go with you two. Go tell Daddy that you're going on a date."

Lola smiled again and ran off to her Daddys office but was back a couple minutes later. Tears were streaking her make-up. "Daddy said no! How could he do that?" She burried her head on Jenny's shoulder.

Jenny gritted her teeth in anger. "I'll go talk to him, don't worry." She pulled her ring off and placed it on the vanity table. "Dry your tears, Lola. We don't want to ruin your make up." She walked out of the room and into her Daddy's office.

"Before you say anything Jenny, I know best, and Lola is far to shy to be dating jus yet. Now run along" Her Daddy went back to watching sports on his laptop.

"Daddy, she is trying to branch out!" Jenny said. "She's finally coming out of her shell! This is a good thing, and you're keeping her away from it! Frank, my best friend in ballet, asked her out. You trust him, I've heard you say it. I'll go with them to make sure that they stay out of trouble. Please, Daddy."

He pushed his glasses down his nose and looked over them at Jenny. "Nothing better happen to her! or I promise you, it will be your little pink bottom that will be bright red. Do you understand me?"

"I promise to look after her, Daddy," Jenny smiled. She hugged her father and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I won't let you down."
(Are you ok with father and daughter incest?)

Daddy reached down and Cupped Jenny's firm little bottom in his huge hand. His fingers spreading her somewhat thrrough the dress. He lifted her up to him as though she weighed nothing. "Just remember sweety. If anything happens my hand won't feel that good." He smiled at her and kissed her full on the lips before setting he back down.

"I understand, Daddy," Jenny said. "How may I serve you today?" She had always been her Daddy's fuck daughter. Mommy knew about it, and often joined in with Daddy. Lola, however, didn't know and remained untouched by the parents.

"Don't keep your sister waiting. She's a delicate little flower. I want you wet and ready when you get home. I'l be waiting." He reached under her dress and grabbing her thong and ripped it from her thighs. "Remember, I want those thighs wet!" he kissed her cheek and tucked the thong in his pocket before going back to his computer.

"As you wish, Daddy," Jenny smiled. She walked to the door before curtsying and returning to her sister. "He said that you can go if I come along."

Lola smiled. "What did you have to do to make him change his mind? His mind was made up. He told me if I argued he would spank me! I coudn't keep from crying. " She checked her make up. "lets wait for Frank outside, before Daddy changes his mind." She picked up her clutch purse and headed for the door.

"Don't worry about it," Jenny said with a smile. She grabbed her purse and slipped the ring into it. 'For emergencies only,' she thought to herself. She followed her sister outside.

Lola leaned herhead on Jenny's shoulder. She knew she was pretty as a picture. She just hoped that Frank would feel the same way, and wouldn't be more interested in Jenny. Though they were the same age, she thought she looked much younger and less desireable.

Frank was waiting outside. His jaw dropped when he saw Lola. "L- Lola... You look beautiful..." He then noticed Jenny. "And so do you, Jenny. Wait, why are you here, Jenny?"

Back
Top Bottom