Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Several more chirps and beeps wake me from my nap. I look at my screen:

Katrine - now
Text Message (23)

Katrine - 15m
Missed Call & Voice Mail (3)

Jesus...a little much? This is what I was thinking about last night, right before...

I look down at the floor, seeing the crumpled garment sitting there, and in a few quick steps I'm over and picking it up. On my phone, I tap out a quick, admittedly terse message back to Kat:

sry busy @ wrk

I hit send and throw the phone onto the bed, then head over to my computer chair. In a few clicks I'm on tumblr, viewing the posts of whenwomenarebigger and orangeorc, reading about women growing bigger...much bigger...using their bodies...so much bigger than Kat...

Another chirp from my phone, and then two more.

God...this is...what I'm talking...about...so...possessive and...

I'm using Kat's bra, rubbing the tan satin cups along my quickly stiffening shaft, feeling the smooth fabric run along every vein and ridge. I sigh and shudder, imagining the women in the stories are Kat, growing bigger, pushing me around, forcing me to come to make her even bigger.

My phone starts humming and buzzing as Kat tries to call me.

Just a little more...and...she's scary obsessed with me...but she's so...big...bigger than me...she could be dangerous...stalker, captor, tormmmmenn...hrghhh...

Looking down as I stroke, I gape and moan, seeing how large the cups of the bra are, imagining the breasts that fill them to overflowing, imagining them being even larger, smelling Kat's perfume and...

Chirp-chirp...

"Fffffffffuck!" I groan, shooting another load of cum into Kat's bra, feeling the tingly sensation of friction against my over-stimulated skin. I sigh and slump into my computer chair, closing my eyes, tired, feeling dizzy and spent.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzz...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...bzzzzzzzzzzz...

Really?!? That's all he had to say? "Busy at Work"??

Busy?!? I'll say...

2:14pn

Watcha doin?

At work?

I know what you're doinng.

thinking about me at all?

2:47 pm

thinkin about last night? Xxxooo

i am

i had fun

3:19 pm

goddamn it text me backkk

want another pic??

huhh?

3:35 pm

text me back

WHY WONT YOU TEXT ME BACK

omg I'm so madd

Little fucker

4:02 pm

TEXT ME

omg again..? I feel...what is it, five times today? - another....ohhhh...growth spurt...

Jesus Christ.

Holy shit holy shit that does it.

I tell my boss I'm leaving a little early.

That little fucker wants big?

I'm going to the gym.

As I nap lightly, I'm vaguely aware of the chirps, beeps and buzzing as Kat blows up my phone with her messages and calls:

Katrine - 1m
Text Message (36)

Katrine - 12m
Missed Call & Voice Message (6)

In spite of these noisy interruptions, I drift off into a dream. I'm still in my computer chair, but I find that I am unable to move. As I glance around the room and down at my body, I see several strands or ropes wrapped around me, binding me to the chair. The ropes are strange, made of silk, or satin, or lace, differently colored, and have odd...cup-shaped...

Oh gosh...I've been tied to the chair with a bunch of...Kat's...

I feel the chair start to shift and swivel, one long, lacy bra strap is being tugged, causing the chair to spin until I'm facing the window. Through it I see a silhouette that is vaguely familiar to me, of a smaller Kat, the Kat from last year, when she would tap on my window, letting me know that, even though we're apart, she's closer to me than I think.

Another tap, louder, more of a bang, and the strap swivels me to face the sliding glass door of my patio, and there's a larger Kat, taller, vastly more buxom, pressing herself against the door, her tits, smashing and squashing...

And the chair swivels one last time, back to the window, but now there's just a huge, green eye, a look of joy, triumph, and mischief all at once as her hand smashes through the glass and grabs me, pulling me out, chair and all, chuckling and giggling, singing about her little "boob-monkey" as she lowers me to the creamy valley of her immense cleavage...

With a snort and a weak, "Nnnn..noooo..." I start out of my slumber, glancing down at my phone and seeing the last text from Kat.

Going to the gym? I mean, it's like she's a little kid, boasting about how strong she is...

Still, I respond, hoping a minimal amount of contact will satisfy her neediness.

oh yea? wish i could be there

work is so busy yknow?

oh my god I need this.

After the heaviest workout I've ever done, dinner - sitting at my kitchen bar, still in my turquoise sports bra and marching workout pants - is two protein shakes so far. I'm just starting on my third and I'm gulping at it as dark thoughts go through my head.

I know I need to calm down.

I knew I needed time tonight to think, otherwise I could have stayed even longer at the gym. I was trying to work out my aggressions but I dunno now I'm just madder. Since his last text saying he's busy at work still I haven't heard from him. He can't take the time to say even one nice thing but has all this time to jerk off to me?!? In the three hours I was at the gym he did it twice!! Once was while I was doing squats (every day is becoming leg day haha - I think it helped me finally move up to the extra plates) and once was while I was on the scale and I actually watched myself gain weight with the little slider th-

Oh Jesus he's jerking off again...

I put the shake down on the counter, steady myself.

....ohhhh....ohhhh....goddddd...

What the fuck?!? How big does he want me?!? Is he at home now imagining my tits like bursting thru more bras?!? My ass becoming a fucking mountain? And yet he can't take a half second to tell me I looked nice yesterday?! Or to thank me for letting him come on my tit, in my nice new bra?! Or buying him dinner, or his clothes?! Or to just fucking ask me how my day was?!?!?

Enraged, I throw my glass across the kitchen, shattering on a cabinet. The shake splatters and runs thickly down the cabinet door, dripping onto the counter.

It didn't stop there. I stood up, and fucking roared. I grabbed the nearest vase and threw that too, across the living room. A throw pillow from the couch - I ripped it in half and then upended the big soft easy chair, nearly throwing it as well. I stomped furiously around the living room, pulling my hair, yelling, tossing magazines and then kicking over the coffee table.

WHY WONT HE TALK TO ME?!?!!!

I punch a wall and -

whoah.

Didn't know I could do thattt.

Looking at my hand, my fist, my knuckles...I have a thought, a dark one.

I do know what I can do...

...I storm into the extra bedroom, whipping open the door and then slamming it behind me as my eyes fall onto the little voodoo doll sitting on the desk, next to all the candles and photos and keepsakes...

"You ready for this, little man?" I snarl.

"You think you can ignore me, don't you?" I ask the little doll, holding it in my hands as I sit at the desk festooned with...well...Charles. Tokens of him. Pictures. Pieces of clothing. A half-eaten carrot. And this little voodoo doll I'd been told to make out of his old, soft gray shirt, stuffed with his hair. I've been sitting here, talking with him awhile. "You think you can ignore me, not talk to me, not text...." I say sweetly, as sweetly as I can manage with the way I'm feeling.

Its little button eyes stare back at me blankly.

"Well, Charles...." I say, petting its little head, "...I won't be ignored." It's a sweet smile, it is, that I beam down as I talk to him. I've lit a few of the candles. It's a very romantic scene haha.

"But I don't understand...Why are you ignoring me? Huh, Charles?" I continue, stroking the thing, "Don't I treat you well? Don't I make you feel nice?"

It doesn't answer. Ha. Just like the real thing.

"I could rip your head off, you know that right?" I whisper, bringing it a little closer to my face. Its little head flops to the side; maybe I'm squeezing it a little too tightly.

I giggle.

"So, Charles. I don't...scare you, do I?" I coo, "Did I scare you last night?"

I look at the little guy, cock my head. Listening.

"Yes? I do? I scared you last night? Awwww, I'm sorrrrrry..." I say, and then I pull him in for a little kiss. Oh - <giggle!> - I got lipstick on him!

"You know you don't have to be afraid of me," I purr, putting on my babydoll pout for the little thing, "I know how you are, I know you're a just little scared of how fast things are going.... "

I kiss him again.

"...but I'm going to be the best girlfriend ever."

With that I hug little Charlie to my chest, squashing him into my tits, into the cleavage bursting out of the top of my sports bra. Mmmmm...this feels nice!

I hold him, like that, for a good long time. I hum to him, sing him a little song.

"Do I smell nice?" I ask, burying his face into my tits a little more, pushing his head right in between them, "...sorry I'm all sweaty."

I giggle, squishing his head a little.

I peel him away, look into his little doll face again.

"You like that? Hm?" I muse

I listen.

"Yes...I bet you do...!" <giggle!>

"Here...let's send a pic, see if we can get you to jerk off again...we'll try this little app...maybe you can hold the phone for me..."

vctlec.gif

"Do another..."

24l8paf.gif

"Ooo yeah I can feel that..." I <giggle!> "...starting already..!"

Mmmm...he's got his hand on his cock, I can feel it, thinking of me...

"Oh, Charles...It's sooo much better when I give you what you want," I say, as my bones start to warm, "isn't it?"

"It is, isn't it?" I say to the little gray voodoo doll in my hands, feeling myself calm down as I start to figure a few things out, "It's better when I give you what you want...but you don't really know what you want, do you?"

That's it, isn't it?

I start to realize what I have to do, to keep us together. "You need me to show you, don't you?"

It just looks at me, not saying anything. Typical man haha.

"But I'm not gonna let you do what you did last time, Charles..." I tell it, thinking back to the dark days a year ago when he stopped talking to me, seeing me, had me reassigned at work, "I'm going to act exactly the way you need me to act..."

With a giggle I kiss little Charles one last time, put him down and pick up my phone.

Hey I know I took things a little farr and maybe freaked you out a little bit last night I'm sorryyyy

"Nnnnggggk...nnnnngggghhh..." I groan, staring with disbelief at my angry-red cock, shooting my load into Kat's bra for the umpteenth time that day. Worried and disgusted, I throw the soiled garment into a heap near the rest of my laundry.

...the...fuck...what time is it? 5:47 AM?!? How the hell...lost count...came so much...like my cock has a mind of its own...insatiable...

Almost mechanically, I pick the bra back up, starting to wrap it around my still throbbing erection.

nnn...NO!

The bra lands on the rest of my laundry. I'm breathing heavily, my heart racing, but I manage to cover the bra with the rest of my clothing. Maybe if I can't LOOK at it...need to wash it before I give it...back...

Just as I finish setting the washer, I hear my phone beep. Great, another text from Kat...oh...she seems to be wanting to make ammends...

yeah a little

Ooo! My phone buzzes is it him?

Yesss....

I've waited up most of the night for this; it's funny how I don't need much sleep these days. I hope he doesn't either cuz haha I felt him jerking off to me all night

I write back immediately.

I want to make it up to you I know I have to be a little diffrnt. Will you let me tryyyy?

I'm exhausted, drained from the lack of sleep, and I yawn as my phone chirps again.

I...how to respond...yesterday was obsessive on her part...we need space, I need space...

yea maybe

Let me make you a little picnic we can have it on the beach tonite?

We can just talk I promise hands offfff

Oh...maybe...maybe this is where I can tell her to back off, that we need space. Better yet, she's going to be hands off...won't get so...distracted like before...

sure

just talk, hands off

sounds good

alright

be there by six

With that sent, I set an alarm for noon, hoping to catch at least six hours of sleep. I collapse, a sticky, unshowered mess into my bed, close my eyes, and drift off in the peace of sleep.

4:24 PM

"Mmmmmhmmm," I say, to some forgotten person in some forgotten dream. I sit up, looking around my bedroom, haze clouding my vision. Looking at my phone, I feel panic start to seep into my stomach:

4:25 PM

Katrine - 9 hrs ago

Text Message (2)

Oh gosh...I need...I need to shower and get dressed and call for an Uber and...her bra...thank goodness I washed it!

Wait...love me? Kat loves me? Oh gosh...she's getting to0 attached too quickly...I knew this would happen, I knew...

I call for an Uber first, requesting a pick up at 5:30, then hop into the shower. It's a precarious, rushed shower, balancing on my good leg, always seconds away from slipping and injuring myself further, yet somehow I make it through. I throw on an undershirt and more casual t-shirt, underwear and some shorts. Slipping on some flip-flops, I just manage to get ready in time before I hear the honk of a car outside.

I nearly forget Kat's bra, hop-walking to the dryer, finding it among the rest of my wrinkled clothing, then back out the front door and into the passenger seat of the car. The driver raises her eyebrows at the oversized bra, a...confident look coloring her otherwise plain face, but she doesn't ask me any questions.

Twenty or so minutes later, I'm at Kat's house.

Hmmm...kind of chilly out... I think, suddenly regretting my clothing choice...

hey im here

where r u?

oooo yr out early

just got to the beach

i was just about to send you my loc

bleep bloop blorp I send him my location from my map app. I chose a spot out among the dunes so he might have trouble finding me otherwise. Especially now that it's getting dark.

c u soon!

I look down at my phone, reading Kat's texts and opening up my maps app. I shiver slightly from the stiff breeze, then limp my way over the uneven, rolling sand towards Kat's location.

As I hobble along, I think about my ride over here in the Uber car, and how the driver was behaving. We didn't say a word to one another, but it was like she couldn't keep her eyes off the bra, glancing into my lap, at my impassive face. And was that...a smile? Playing across her lips?

I try to shake the unsettling feeling, but my walk in the dark up and down the dunes, shivering, following my phone to Kat's location, none of it helps. After a few hundred yards, hoping my efforts and exertion will help me feel warmer, I spy a cozy circle of candles in the distance, a blanket, picnic basket, and...Kat.

It's hard to see her at this distance, but as I move closer, I see she's dressed comfortably, bundled up in a pair of grey sweatpants, her legs tucked under her, and a baby-blue tarheels hoodie.

No...not just any tarheels hoodie...my tarheels hoodie.

I've been looking for that for months...did I leave it at Kat's all this time? I don't remember wearing that when I was with her...did...did she steal it? No...that'd be...too much even for Kat...

I wave as I limp closer, trying to smile but feeling more and more uneasy as I consider what I'm about to do, how I'm going to break it off with her...again...

I can see him coming up over the dune - ha he didn't have to trek all the way through them, there is the path. I feel a little bad I didn't tell him, and part of me wants to get up and go help him - poor thing's limping so bad! - but I know he needs his space right now.

So I just wave

Hi!!!

Under my hoodie my chest really jiggles but he probably can't see that quite yet. The sun's almost down and it's getting dark. I have all these candles set up, a spread of cheese and dried meats like proshooto and olives and a nice loaf of bread. I spent most of the afternoon driving around to get it all along with the wine I hope he likes it.

I don't stand; I just smile and watch as he gets to the blanket. I tuck a stray lock of hair that escaped my ponytail behind my ear.

I don't quite enter the circle of candles just yet, wary, still feeling that pit in my stomach grow and churn. It's hard not to admit how lovely Kat looks, the soft, orange glow of candlelight, mixing with the pinks and reds of the diminishing sunlight.

"Wow Kat," I say, taking in the spread, the blanket, everything. "This all looks...great!" I can feel my stomach rumble, growling from not having eaten in almost a whole day.

I slept through breakfast and lunch today...did I even eat yesterday...?

I take a few more steps and now I'm in the circle of candles, kicking my sandals off before I step on the blanket. The sand is cold and I suck in a quick breath through my teeth, then sit on the blanket.

Kat looks...radiant...her hair a dark, thick brown, full and glossy, catching the candlelight, shining with hints of orange and gold. She really fills out the outfit, the sweatpants, though baggy, stretched tight across her flexed thighs. And...the hoodie...I remember buying it, and it was way too big for me. But here, now, Kat is filling it out, I can see the rounded bulges of her chest pressing against the stitched lettering, the T and S of Tarheels hidden, tucked between her boobs and arms.

"Thanks for doing this, Kat," I say, swallowing dryly, nervously. "Thanks for meeting with me."

I want to say more, but I just can't, not yet...too abrupt.

"Oh I'm soo glad you could make it..." I coo, smiling as I pour him a glass of wine but watching out of the corner of my eye as he gets settled. His ankle is really bothering him. "I know you've been soooo busy at work and I'm sorry I was such a pest yesterday..."

I hand him a nicely filled glass of the red wine he likes. I think its from Argentinaa.

"Remember this?" I beam, sticking out my chest after he takes the glass, showing him the "TARHEELS" in bold letters written across it, "It's my favorite sweatshirt! I wear it all the time it's so comfy!"

I take the glass, then nearly drop it as Kat thrusts her chest out, prominently showing the TARHEELS, yet the size and curvature of Kat's breasts beneath causing the letters to warp and stretch. My mouth suddenly dry, I take a gulp of the wine from my glass, nearly choking on the fruity, rich Malbec.

After a brief coughing fit, I manage to nod, eyes watering. "Yeah...ahem...Kat, I remember it. Glad it's your favorite."

Maybe it's best to do this now...not after drinking her wine and eating her food...

"I...wanted to talk with you Kat, um...about yesterday," I say, still awkwardly clutching her bra in my left hand, thinking of the dozen or so times I used it to come, shivering a bit in cool night air.

"Omigod yes...." I say, widening my eyes as I put my own glass down onto the blanket. I made sure to bring stemless glasses so they wouldn't spill as easy. "Things got crazy last night, didn't they?" I say, dropping my voice even though there's definitely no one around, "here, I'll take that..."

I extend my hand, offering to take my bra back. His eyes are still watering, after his little coughing spell.

My hand momentarily jerks back, unwilling to give the bra back, but eventually I relent, forcing the garment into Kat's hand. I'm blushing a bit, as if somehow Kat can see right through me, knowing exactly what I did with it yesterday.

"Well, even the day before, Kat," I say softly, slowly, carefully, not wanting to upset her. "I felt...uh...felt embarrassed, belittled, like you were...er...m-mothering me..."

I take another, more measured sip of wine, enjoying it more when it's not sneaking into my lungs.

"And yes, definitely yesterday," I say with a nod. "Got LOTS of texts from you, and I saw them, but sometime you can't answer when you're so busy, right?" I look at her and she's nodding, understanding.

Back
Top Bottom