Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

ybMEXCg.gif

Electric bursts of pleasure begin to build and collect in my cock as Kat slowly starts to rock her breasts up and down my shaft. The soft pressure and warmth ripples up and down my veined pole, elliciting gasps and sighs from my open mouth.

Kat just smiles at me, the barest upward turn at the corners of her full lips.

And then she starts to speed up

icSRJgT.gif

My hips buck awkwardly, trying to match Kat's rhythm, but Kat pins me down, her heavy breasts pushing me back into the couch.

She...she's cr...crushing me...squeezing...

LtCrjHE.gif

Faster and faster, harder and harder, Kat slams her breasts up and down, pressing her bra against my hips, bouncing heavily in my lap. I cry out, my moans and gasps coming faster, increasing in volume and frequency...

Oh ha oh god he's gonna come like this he's gonna he's gonna...

"You want me to crush you you want me to squash you you want me to...

...oops!" I squeal, stopping suddenly as my right boob haha almost pops out of my bra! I sit up, to fix my strap, and his cock slips out from under my bra band and starts twitching and flailing in the air between us. It's a sad little whine he makes, and I shush him as I lean back in and - whoops haha! Look at that!!

G6uHu0U.gif

Goodness...it's like Kat's straps can't hold her abundant curves back, her rapid rhythm and pace creating too much pressure and movement for her bra to handle.

Even as I whine a little after my cock falls from between her tits, I watch, transfixed, as my cock rises up, flying back between her breasts, as though there's a magnetic force at work.

I sigh and groan in pleasure as Kat slowly sinks down onto my manhood, feeling the decadent softness and warmth of her boobs once more.

"Haha omigod he really likes me!" I laugh, as his boner leaps up and like sticks itself up under my bra again, all by itself. Weird! I slowly lean forward, gathering my breasts together between my arms again, watching my boobs swallow him as he slides up into my cleavage,. "He knows where he wants to be," I say, my voice dropping to a Kitty Kat Purr again, "He knows what he wants..."

I spend time slowly titfucking him, squeezing him, softly engulfing him with my big, soft chest. "He wants Kat's softness all around him, he wants to be surrounded by her, kept warm and safe and comfy like this," I coo, as his head pops in and out, in and out above the tops of my breasts, "he know's what he likes...he knows what his fantasies are..."

"But the question is..." I ask, my eyes moving up to meet his, "...do you?"

dK5i5Ae.gif

I know exactly what I want...

I moan and grunt as Kat coos at me, using her huge boobs to mash and squish and rub pleasantly up and down my pulsing shaft. The way Kat is pressing her finger right on my fetish makes me uncomfortable, but I'm way past the point of caring or thinking clearly.

I want...need to be there...know my fantasy is

"...it's y-you, Kat," I murmur, my eyes drawn to her, gazing at her, trying to communicate my need. "You...you're m-my fantasy..."

Omigod omigod omigod he said it he said it he said it....

"Your fantasy, huh?" I say, squeezing him tighter, feeling my eyes flash in my excitement, "I'm your fantasy, your fantasy girl?" I'm trying to keep cool but Oh god I just want to squeeze him to pieces I want to eat him up I want to fucking fuck him fuckkkkk.....

I can't help it I'm starting to move faster up and down his shaft, squashing his cock between my tits in the most amazing titfuck I've ever, ever given.

"Your fantasy girl. Your big, big fantasy girl with the big, big boobs," I say, edging him onward, "Always getting bigger, always getting taller. Bigger boobs, bigger everything....."

Faster I'm going, faster, knowing he can't stop me, knowing he couldn't stop now if he wanted. He'll tell me everything he'll tell me he'll tell me he'll be mine...

"But how big do you want me, honey? Hmm?" I say, my voice rising now, "When do you want it to stop? How big is too big? Huh? Huh? Tell me...."

...tell me you little fucker...

O1RRBVr.gif

Tell her? I can't tell her that...I can't

Too big? Nothing is too big...I want...I need her to be...

"I." Croaking, pleading with her, my eyes squinting in concentration as I will myself not to come too quickly. Kat's tits continue to pound into my lap, sliding up and down, making my huge erection disappear, engulfed by her massive mammaries.

"Want to...b-be, ss-surround-ded," I stammer, suddenly looking at her heaving chest and not seeing my cock, but seeing me, tiny and helpless, Kat's monsterous breasts squishing me, squeezing me, rubbing my entire fucking body...

Oh god yes yes yes yes yes!

faster and faster and faster!

"Surrounded, huh? Surrounded by me?!" I say, louder now, "You want to be surrounded, fucking engulfed?!"

I squeeze him I mash him his cock is so huge but so little in between my tits they fucking...godddd...

"Look at that honey look," I command, "look at how I fucking dwarf you in there, look at how much bigger than you I am..." Oh god this is what he wants I'm gonna give him what he wants

"Look, honey, and think..." I breathe, "think big...think about what it could be..."

Squash squash squash...in and out, in and out, in and out...faster and faster and faster...

"Bigger and bigger and bigger...you don't want it to stop, do you?!"

iPuobHY.gif

"Nnnn..." I grunt, so close to the edge, feeling Kat's voice tug at me, her breasts working my cock, coaxing it towards an earth-shattering orgasm.

Kat's boobs are so heavy, so full, so soft, so warm, and they're moving faster and faster, and again in my mind's eye I see myself, trapped between her tits, cupped in her bra, and they're jiggling around me, squeezing me, smothering me.

"N-never want," I cry out, my hips bucking involuntarily, my eyes wide with lust, my cheeks red from exertion and the shame of admitting my fetishes so freely and openly with her. "...never w-want it to s-stop...b-bigger..."

"You and your fucking bra fetish...your breast fetish..." I bark, bringing him closer, "You want them to be HUGE..."

faster and faster....closer and closer...

"Jesus honey imagine the bras I'll need then," I say, watching his face start to twist, start to contort, "Imagine how big they'll have to be...K cups, Double-K..."

He starts to tense.

'M-cups...bigger..."

His mouth opens, he's fucking staring at me as I titfuck his little fucking cock

"So big you'll disappear..."

He's about to go...

"Like this..."

At that I take him, right as he's about to come, I take his tense tense tense twitching cock by the head with my left hand and push it over, push it over to the right across my tit and slide it under my bra cup. His cock is totally in my bra now, disappeared, pressed half against my nipple, ready to go...

"Go go go..." I urge, breathless, "go ahead Charlie, you're in my bra...you're in the cup of my bra...all of you...just like you wanted...now go ahead...fill it up..."

I see Kat move my cock right into the cup of her bra, and I see the outline of me, my cock, my body, the images flitting through my brain at a rapid pace, my fantasies seeming to come to life right before my eyes.

A white hot light floods my brain, centering on me...tiny me, little me, trapped between Kat's breast and the silky wall of her bra cup, and I explode. Pleasure cascades down my body, crackling along my nervous system, from my finger tips, to my toes, to my...

I shudder and buck my hips, thrusting my cock against the silken pressure of her bra and the heavy warmth of her breast. I feel my cock twitching and sputtering, rubbing against her stiff nipple, feeling the sticky mess of my cum as it gushes out, slipping and dripping down, collecting in the deep cup of her bra, sticking to the skin of her heavy right tit.

Aha
Ahahaa
Ahahahahahaha!

YES

YES

yesssss........

I'm rubbing him, holding him, pressing him into my big firm tit thru the silky fabric of my bra and feeling him spasm, feeling him erupt, and then feeling him start to pulse pulse pulse under my hand, under my bra, into the cup of my nice new white bra.

"OOOOHhhhh HONEY...." I sing, as my heart jumps and races, filling with joy and pride as I watch him climax, as I watch his body convulse, as I feel his warm wetness start to fill the space between my bra and my breast, "Oh honey Yesssss......"

yes yes yes, come come come

I can feel it, I can feel it already...the warmth that starts to take me, that starts to pass through my body and into my bones. Nothing like last night, when I took him down my throat, when I swallowed...but still so nice. Still so goooooood....

He, on the other hand, looks pained...

I groan with fatigue and pain, as though a part of my inner being was ripped from me, stolen by Kat, drained into her. My shoulders slump and sag, my head droops with sudden exhaustion, and my thoughts are even more sluggish.

I...what did I tell her...that was...so powerful...how much does she know, what does she know about me and my fetishes?

I couldn't look at Kat if I wanted to, waves of tiredness and shame crash against me, and yet I manage a few more spurts of cum into Kat's bra as my thoughts slog through a few choice fantasies.

I feel...crushed, like I've been sent through a trash compactor...so drained...so...

"Oh, Charlie, it's okay...." I coo, holding him fast to my breast, looking into his contorted face, his eyes clamped tight still as his climax wanes, "it's okay...let it all out..."

His load still comes in globs, even now. I can feel it on my breast, over my nipple. I can feel it on my hand starting to soak warmly through my bra. I want it in mouth - badly. I can feel it, almost taste it in there and I want it I want it I want it but I know...I know until we know better what exactly is happening to him I need to be careful so agggh! I do my best and fight it.

I squeeze him, and feel it squish, through my bra. He winces, but it seems like it feels good, too. His pulses are smaller...weaker...almost gone...

"Was that good..?" I ask, searching his face as his eyelids just start to flutter...

"Y...yeah," I manage, still unwilling to look at her, feeling the last few pulses of my orgasm ebb and fade. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I feel like I should, I should make sure Kat gets home, make sure things don't go too far...

"It was in-incredible Kat," I say, unable to hide my arousal, unable to lie to her. "Y...you're incredible...but..."

I pause, not wanting her to go, but knowing I need some space, I know this could lead to other things...

Would that be so bad?

It would be fun, but Kat...worries me, how easily she knows my fetishes, how quickly she can bring me to a mind-blowing orgasm, to get me to spill my guts. She uses her assets like a child with a bazooka trying to swat a fly.

"B-but...it's g-getting late," I try, my words seeming to fade inches from my face. "I wanna m-make sure y-you're home safe and...and we n-need rest for w-work tomorrow..."

he said i was incredible

"Oh honey, of course..." I purr, as I slide him, tenderly, wetly, out of my bra. He's still half-firm, but fading, I see, as I hold him in my hand with pride: I did this to him. He's wilting, he's shrinking, his manhood waning right here in my hand.. His face, his voice...they're fading too. He seems...drained.

The movie has come to an end behind me, and the room is darker as only the light and the eerie electronic organ music of the closing credits fill the room. Don't know what happened to the vampire girl but hopefully she got her man too haha.

I can tell, as I look down at him as I crawl up onto the couch, to straddle his lap again, that something's wrong. He's not smiling like I am. I could ask him, but I know what it is...

"Charlie, sweetie, don't be embarrassed...." I say, as I lean in closer towards him, tapping my forehead onto his. He's sooo tired. "No secrets between us, remember?"

I'm more than embarrassed, more than ashamed. It's frightening, her size and power and control over me, how it's almost like she can read my thoughts, knows exactly what I like, what to say. And right now, after I've come, she seems so energized...

But I can't tell her that, right? That I'm afraid of her...she was scary enough after I started avoiding her...those phone calls...and the lipstick message on my car's window...the letters, or even how I thought she might be stalking me...

I supress a tremble as I manage to lean back and look Kat in the eye. It's hard to form a complete, coherent sentence after such an intense orgasm, and my proximity to her boobs isn't helping either.

"N..not embarrassed," I moan weakly, almost pouting like a child. "J-just worn out...took a lot out of m-me, K-kat..."

I know what he's thinking about.

"Oh you poor thing..."

He's thinking about the old me.

The me that stalked him hounded him totally wouldn't leave him along when he needed his space.

I put my arms around his neck, looking down at him.

He probably thought I was crazy but I wasn't crazy I was just trying to show him. Show him I loved him and...

...I loved him.

And he didn't love me back.

I pull him in to my chest, squishing his cheek into my wet right boob as he turns his face away.

He still doesn't, I know that.

I smile. "Go to sleep, honey, it's okay..."

But that can change, haha, right?

I feel her move off of my lap and help me to my feet. I shuffle awkwardly alongside her, not noticing the pain in my ankle, my half-stiff cock bobbing oddly in front of me as we step around the pile of bras left in the aftermath of our time on the couch.

When we arrive in the bedroom, Kat hurries ahead of me, presumably fluffing my pillow and getting the sheets ready, then she practically catches me before I collapse in a heap on the soft mattress. She guides my legs gently under the covers and pulls them up, tucking me in.

"nn...not a ch-child," I murmur before sleep takes me, my last waking memory the sight of Kat leaning over me, feeling her breasts crush against me as her lips touch my forehead.

It's amazing, it is, how much this takes out of him, how much it wipes him right out. Poor thing poor guy it's like he got hit by a truck. I giggle as I kiss him goodnight - he says he's not a child but sometimes he acts like a little boy and right now he haha sorta looks like one. It all stirs something deep inside me, something I hadn't felt much before these last couple of weeks, but something I've been feeling more and more since being with him. It's a deep feeling, a womanly feeling, something I'm not really understanding yet but I'm guessing I will as time goes by.

Somethiing else I'm feelin is ow! these shoes! c'mon I just bought them and they can't be tight already can they haha! Actually they're not that bad but...wow they're not going to last long. I had left them, and some other things in the back room where I was changing. I decide I'll drive home barefoot, so I stick them and the bras from the couch and all the rest sloppily into my bags as I prepare to leave. There's one thing, though, I decide to leave behind...

I sleep fitfully, not hearing Kat as she leaves the room, packs up her things, and leaves the condo, using the button-lock to lock the door behind her.

My dreams are spotty, flashes of Kat and her breasts, strings attached to my wrists and ankles, being surrounded by something, something soft and warm and heavy.

And then I'm awake, blinking sleepily in my bed, seeing streams of mid-morning sunlight shining in through the slits in the window blinds. I lie there for a while, thinking about yesterday.

What happened yesterday. It was supposed to be a simple day out...some shopping...some dinner...but...

I get out of bed, not quite noticing how my feet barely brush the carpet below. The throb in my ankle has returned, and I hobble to the bathroom to get some aspirin and start the shower. I swallow the two pills, and then sit on the edge of the tub, thankful for the extendable shower head.

But nothing is ever simple with Kat, is it? She draws attention to herself and to me, feeding off the looks and stares of others. It's like she enjoys making me feel awkward, pushing my buttons, making me feel...small...

I rinse off the soap and shampoo, rubbing my eyes a bit as some of it runs into them. Once I'm completely clean, I turn off the spray and grab my towel, drying myself off.

And then there's how other women act around her...it's like they're emboldened by her presence...they feel free to make comments, to tease me, to flirt with me.

Hobbling back into my room, I pull on some underwear, a pair of gym shorts, and a comfortable undershirt. I hop-step into the living room and stop short.

And then what happened here, last night? God, I can still see the imprint of my body in the couch, where Kat straddled me, where she used her tits to...and the bras...how did she know about my bra fetish. How embarrassing, to have one tied to my head, one shoved in my face, one wrapped around my dick, then to be forced to come into one...it was hot, so fucking hot, but she uses that...she controls me with it...

I grab my phone from the coffee table, trodding slowly through the room, thinking of what to do next.

Why am I still even entertaining a relationship with her...because of her body...I mean...it's incredible...and imagine what sex with her would be like...but come on! She's not relationship material, so immature, so needy, so controlling, holding herself over me, mothering me, treating me like a child! And what if she turns the corner, becomes the frightening Kat from several months ago? She might fucking kill me!

I swipe open my phone, opening the texting app, ready to let her know it's over. I step into the spare bedroom, sitting on the bed, thinking of what to say to her.

That settles it, right? I need to end this before it gets out of control. Maybe just, "Hey Kat, last night worried me, and I think I need some time to figure this out about us. No, that sounds weak, I need to be decisive, I need-

A familiar smell hits me like a punch to the face. I turn, looking around the room, where I spot a tan, skin-colored clump of fabric. Moving closer, I see that it's Kat's bra, her old one from yesterday. I pick it up and realize it smells like Kat's perfume. I set my phone down, the text forgotten.

Huh...she must have left it here when she went to change into her other bras...that's...I...hmmmm...

I wander out of the spare bedroom with the bra, gentle running the satiny fabric between my fingertips...

"Okay, okay I'll try..." I agree, sitting at my desk, finishing up on the phone with one of the scientist ladies from the company, "He can be really stubborn but I'll try to get him in to the clinic this week..."

It's early Monday afternoon and ever since this morning my bosses have had their panties in a bunch, once I mentioned that Charles may have lost some height. Weird, right? Since the stuff I've been going through - these treatments, these silly spells - have made me taller?

Honestly I'm a little bit distracted, and not as worried about it as I was...he hasn't been returning most of my texts,and I left him two voicemails already.

The lady I'm now talking to about all this, one of the scientists, is actually away in Russia doing something I don't know what. She had a lot of questions, and almost didn't seem to really believe me at first but whatever...when I told her how, like, submissive and passive he's seeming, that seemed to get her interested.

So I'm supposed to convince him, to get him in to see one of the doctors that follow me, have him seen down in the company clinic. She's the Indo...the Entocrin...o-gist? The hormone doctor. Very pretty woman...I'll be coming along. Some day this week.

Oooo but he's gonna need a doctor sooner if he doesn't text. me. back!!

I've felt it, all day, sitting here at my desk. He's been jerking off, to me. All day! I can feel it! I've been having little growing spurts all day!! How does he have the time?! Doesn't he do any work at all at that place?! And yet...he doesn't have the time to text me back?!? RRRRrrrrr....

I'm just trying to be nice!!! :(

God he's at work or wherever thinking about my tits and not texting me.

If he wants tits I'll give him tits.

"Hey Marci can you take a picture of me? "

My phone chirps for the dozenth time today, but I barely even hear it. I hold Kat's bra in my hands, amazed at its size, how good it feels, and that scent - almost as if it's soaked in Kat's perfume.

Why would she do that? She wouldn't, no woman would. Maybe bras just absorb scents over time...this does look like an older bra of hers...

I dip down, momentarily grossed out by the number of stains I've created on Kat's garment. I need to wash this before I give it back to her...yeeeeechhh... But that smell...god...I'm not usually a perfume/cologne kind of guy, but there's something about Kat's perfume, her scent, that drives me absolutely wild.

I sniff a few times, amazed at the variety of odors I can detect...all of them favorite scents of mine. There's the floral scent, of course, but other smells come to my nose as I spend more and more time in there. Fresh-baked cookies...the air after a thunderstorm...and something deeper...earthier...some sort of feminine musk that...just

Jesus Christ...my cock is...rock hard, and so sensssss...ffffffuck...

I spend a few moments composing myself, embarrassed and breathing heavily.

I...nearly came...just from holding and...smelling Kat's bra...

Chirp-chirp!

I glance over at my phone, swiping it open and...

DD1BSI4.jpg

There they are there they are there they are...

My hips buck and I gasp and groan and grunt, shooting yet another load into my gym shorts. I can feel the hot, wet stain spreading in my shorts, even as I slump in exhaustion and shame.

What a waste of a day...maybe Kat's right...maybe I am a little boob-monkey, I think dully, setting the bra on the floor and curling up for a quick nap.

Almost right away, sitting at my desk - still no text from him – I feel it. Another growth spurt.

yeah that's right keep jerking it you little fucker. Let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom