Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Ooooo!" I exclaim, as his hand shyly sneaks in to cop a tentative little feel under my left breast, "You feel that? My boob in my big white bra?"

He has, like, a few fingers just timidly resting on the slick white satin-polyester blend of the white bra cup covering my underboob. My hand is slowly rubbing his cock with the straps and cups of the black bra.

"You feel that underwire? Hm?" I continue, almost giggling again as I look down at him. He's, like, covered in bras haha. "So much support...So much material..."

I feel like I want him to see me again, to look at me, so I take the pink bra away from his face and press my left breast towards him. "Look at that bra, baby...look how big..."

He whines again, and his hips are starting to pump up into my hand and the black bra I'm using to jerk him off.

"Have you ever been with a girl with breasts this big before?"

"N...n-never Kat," I gulp, my lips suddenly feeling dry, and I lick my lips again as a I stare at her bra-encased tits, trying to look at them in their entirety, but so close to them that I have to turn my head left and right, up and down, in order to fully grasp their size.

"...s-so big..." I whine, my left hand leaving Kat's ass and coming to join my right in cupping and pawing at her rack. "N-never been with a-anyone like y-you..." I add, groaning at how heavy Kat's breasts feel in my little hands.

No woman's breasts can even compare to Kat's. It's like...they're perfect. Only the slightest hint of a natural teardrop shape, yet so unbelievably perky and firm. Decadently soft and warm, stirring some deep, hidden desire within me to be surrounded by them...

Kat's hand continues to gently stroke my cock with her smooth, satiny black bra, my hips struggling to buck with her straddling me like this. I feel like I'm coccooned in bras and Kat and her perfume and her warmth, and I let out another moan, this one more needy than before.

"Never, huh?" I giggle as he whines, feeling him struggle below me, trying to fuck the bra in my hand and at the same time grope my boobs,"Never with someone as big as me?" He's quivering,quaking, trembling. He's so fun to play with when he's like this!

My right hand, holding the pretty dark pink miracle bra, now goes down to join my left, and together they stroke his cock between the two bras, black and pink.

"Such big boobs....such big bras..." I purr, "Just imagine...now that we're with one another...just imagine all the things we can do together..."

He's groaning even more now, but not loudly. It's more like a...whimpering. Like he's fighting something. Oh, the poor thing...His hands are clumsy, still squashing my boobs, and I can see he's getting so worked up. "Shhhh....calm down honey..." I whisper, pulling myself a little away from his hands and stopping my strokes and holding him still, steady, in the bras between my hands, "We need you to relaxxxx....."

He looks at me, pleadingly - so cute! - and he looks like he's trying to calm down, to steady himself. He's breathing fast, he's struggling, but he's trying. "Good boy...that's right..." I coo, gently squeezing his cock, slowly again and again, to help.

I smile, a crooked smile. "Never had a hand job into a girl's bra before?"

My breathing, once ragged and uneven, slows and regulates, Kat cooing soothing words that wash over me, light feathers of comfort. I shake my head, feeling clumsy with the lavender bra strapped around my chin, the over-sized, lacy cups flopping a bit like puppy ears.

"...n-no..." I manage, eyes darting from Kat's eyes, to her breasts and down to the black and pink bras engulfing my manhood, hardness surrounded by womanly softness. I blush again as Kat's giggles tickle at my ears. I must look ridiculous.

"...never h-had a...hand j-job with...b-bra," I groan, feeling the underwire slide along my shaft, the tickle of scalloped lace along the underside of my head. "N...n-never big enough..."

"Well you better get ready then, little boy!" I giggle as I lean forward and then - dropping my voice, suddenly serious - tell him, "Because I am a big, big girl, and there are a lot of things I can do with you..."

It's funny, how much this turns him on. Me talking like this. Me taking charge. Making fun of him, even humiliating him. It all just makes him more timid, more passive. It arouses him, excites him, makes him more mine.

So, getting my shoulder into it - I use my right boob to push him, push into his face, push him backwards, plastering his head into the couch. He likes it, he loves it, he groans again, sounding overcome, and his hips buck up even stronger into my hands. I could pretend to smother him, I think he'd like that too, but I'm worried again that he's going to come too quick - can't have that haha!

"Ooooo calm down, calm down Charleeee...<giggle>" I laugh, as I back away from him again, leaving him leaned back, slumped sorta now, in the couch, looking shell shocked.

My right hand still grasps his cock with the pink bra - it's throbbing, I can feel it, on the edge - but I carefully unwrap the black bra from his shaft and peel it away. Then I take away the pink.

"Just relax, lay back, and tell me," I coo, as I show him both bras, "which one do you want to come in?"

I groan and whine, so close but suddenly Kat takes away the two bras, leaving my cock feeling alone, cold, separated from her warmth and their silken touch. For a moment I marvel at just how huge I am, how large my erection is compared to the rest of my body.

Even if I am getting smaller, something else certainly isn't, I think with misplaced pride. I fight to control my breathing, my whole vision centered on my engorged manhood, and behind it the two bras, and above them, Kat's huge breasts. Moaning with longing, my eyes wander over both bras, before focusing on the pink one.

I don't even have to say anything, Kat seems to know, nodding and smiling. She coos and giggles over me, validating my choice, letting me know what a good decision I've made, what a good boy I am.

"Mmmm the pink, huh?" I giggle, as I slowly start to slide down, off him, "good choice...so smooth and silky, like my skin..." I'm getting down, between his knees, using my hands to push them apart, but before I do, I hand him the black bra with a wry smile.

"Here, you can look at this tag as I do this..." I say...

29mn1x2.

I hold Kat's black bra in my hands, feeling it, seeing how large it is, the size of the cups larger than my trembling hands. Kat's hands gently pry my legs apart, though honestly, there's very little resistance from me as her boobs settle just above my lap, pressing gently against my manhood, making it seem not so large, as though she could easily engulf my hardness with her soft tits.

The tag of the black bra further cements Kat's hugeness in my mind, the various sizes speak to just how large a woman would need to be to fill it.

And yet...Kat overflows it...she's bigger than this...so big...big for me...

I've settled myself down between his legs, kneeling on the floor between them, looking up at him as he sits slumped into his dark leather couch. The glow of the tv screen lights him and the room around us dimly, and I smile watching him hold my black bra in his hands, staring at the tag inside the back strap.

"32-GG..." I say, as I untie his fleece pajama bottoms and pull the fly fully away from him, getting as much of him out in the open through it as I can. Oh god so much of me - remembering what he tasted like, how he made me feel last night - wants to just swallow him into my throat, to fucking eat him alive. But I have to hold back, remembering what he told me earlier today...could he actually be shrinking from..?

....nah. But better be careful.

"32-GG..." I say again, smiling as his cock stands straight, stiff, twitching, angled up towards his belly, skin taut, veins thick and ropy. God it's huge and it's beautiful and I wanna make it fucking explode.

"32....double....GGGGGGGeeeeeeee....." I repeat, as I start to, with the lightest touch, run the tag of the pink bra - just the tag - up and down the side of his shaft, "that's my bra size, baby....32 double-G." He groans, so sensitive, and his hips pivot up, fucking the air.

"My bra, baby, my bra...." I start to purr, "My 32-double-G bra....my bra's gonna make you come...." Still it's just the tag, just the tag of the pink bra that I use to touch him...and I can see he wants more haha...he starts to whine...

"Ohhhh poor baby..." I coo, "it hurts, huh?" I'm just brushing him, with the silky fabric of the bra tag, running it up and down over his turgid skin. I giggle. "Am I torturing you?" I giggle again.

He's looking down at me, he's looking at his cock, he's looking at the bra tag sliding up and down it...and he's looking at the bra he holds in his hands. He's looking at the tag on it. He's...he's such a fucking boob monkey hahahaha...

"So...no bra fetish, hm?" I purr, just lazily rubbing him with the bra tag, not touching him in any other way, "are you sure...?" My eyes flash, as I feel him tense. "Tell me, Charlie, admit it...tell me you have a fetish for ladies' bras..."

Tell her...

I grunt and whine, shuddering as the silky tag rubs up and down my thick, veined shaft. Kat smiles at me, a sweet veneer that comforts me, yet with the volatile flash of mischief that tells me to lie, to do anything but admit my fetish.

"...I-I...nn...n..." I try, but gasp as Kat gently tickles the underside of my cockhead, teasing the sensitive part. I look down at her massive bra in my hands, shocked into silence by the size of it. Her other bra still covers my head, a lop-sided hat tied snugly around my chin like a bonnet.

A baby's bonnet.

Kat's eyes flash again as she asks her question.

Tell her...

"...Y...y-yes Kat," I say, my eyes watering a bit from the shame of my admission. "I...I h-have...a f-f-fetish...for y-your bras..."

I can tell he's struggling he wants to deny deny deny he's so embarrassed but god the power of tits haha they're like my magic lasso get him to tell me things. It's almost too easy lol.

"There..." I drawl, "Now, sweetie, was that so hard?" He's red in the face, eyes avoiding mine again, ashamed I can tell. "It's okay, I don't mind, I really don't," I continue, rewarding him by now grasping his shaft between my thumb and forefinger to rub the tag up and down him, "You know you can tell me everything, you don't have to have any secrets from me..."

His cock is stiff, like a wood carving, and already beats with its own pulse. He's laying back, passively, letting me do whatever I want to him, waiting to see what I'll do next.

"Just think...think about other things we can do together," I continue, still lazily running my two fingers and the silky tag up his length, "my breasts are the biggest you've ever been with, and they're only getting bigger and bigger and bigger..."

He groans he likes that oh yes he does.

"We can do so many things...all your fantasies...it can all be our little secret..." I say, my voice dropping as I watch his eyes flutter, roll up into his head a little. What's he thinking about I wish I could read his mind haha! "All you need to do is tell me...tell me what you want me to do..."

I'm being soo bad, squeeezing and stroking him with the littlest amount of pressure, of contact, rubbing the bra tag over his cock. He's whining it's like torture haha and i guess it probably is.

"Tell me Charlie...tell me everything..."

Tell me everything...

Rising up through my thoughts like a bubble in a syrup bottle, slow, sluggish, my deepest, darkest fantasies flit through my mind in a series of quick flashes:

Kat laughing as she holds me down, ready to ride me against my will.

Kat growing visibly larger, taller, bustier, towering over me, quickly expanding until I can no longer resist her.

I'm dangling in the air over Kat's deep, cavernous cleavage, held there by the ankle in one of Kat's hands, and then I'm falling down, way down, between her breasts, and I feel them pressing around me, surrounding me, keeping me where she wants me...where I want me.

Tell me everything...

Tell her everything...

"...I...w-want," I say, feeling the truth tugged from me, like fishing line reeling in the catch of the day. "...want to b-be...in y-your...b...bra..." I finish finally, enraptured by Kat and her bras and her bulging breasts, feeling a sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach as the floor seems to drop from under me.

What...what did I just say?

"Oh that's what you want, hm?" I say, taking the cup of the pink bra and now firmly wrapping it around his shaft, "You want this? You want to be in my bra, have me stroke you like this?"

Oh he likes this he does. With my first strong stroke he groans and his belly clenches I can feel it shuddering.

"Ooooo you want to come into my bra..?" I coo, as I slowly start to jerk him off with the soft, slick, satiny bra cup, "Well you just lay back, relax...you can watch me..."

We both watch, as my hand slowly runs the bra up and down, over his shaft, the head of his cock poking out proud on the downstrokes. I coo, I purr, I encourage him right along. "Ohhhh that feels so good, doesn't it sweetie...yessss....." He starts to moan again...is this what he was thinking?

"Is this what you want? Hm, Charlie?" I ask, "You want to be in my bra?" He's not saying anything, struggling with himself and he looks like...well, haha he looks like he's enjoying this but he looks like he's looking for something else....I can kinda sense it.

I eye the black bra, which he holds in his right hand, and I have an idea.

"Here," I say, as - still slowly jerking him off - I take his hand and bring it down towards me, "Why don't you help me with this..." With my help, I get him to open one of the big cups of the black silky bra and we position it just right...

"Think you can fill it up?"

I grunt and groan as Kat jerks me off, pushing me closer to the edge of release. Looking down at the big cups of the black bra in my hands, I imagine myself filling it, coming so much for Kat...

But...

"Nnnn..." I whine, despite the pleasure of Kat's bra rubbing along my shaft. I stare at Kat's breasts, filling the white bra to overflowing, looking with longing at the deep valley of cleavage created by her huge boobs being so mashed together.

"...w-want...to be in b-bra...with y-you..." I manage, finding the English language to be particularly difficult to use in my current circumstances.

"Oh, sweetieeee....." I purr, trying to keep from smiling too wide, "You want to be in my bra WITH me? Oh, honey, okay....let's see what we can do..."

It's hard, it's hard not to giggle. I knew he'd be asking for this, I knew it all along. But I still act surprised.

I let go of his erection, which falls to bob and sway in the air between us, so I can = pop! - yank at the green tag from between my boobs, snapping it off. I drop it and - pulling my shoulders back a little - ask him in a little girl voice

"Oooo I dunno sweetie...."

2zoycso.jpg

"...is there gonna be enough room in there for the both of us?"

I can hear the creaking pressure that Kat's breasts exert on her bra as she stretches her shoulders back. Her boobs seem to surge in their cups, squeezing together, mashing against one another. I can't imagine my cock fitting between them - it's like there is ZERO space between them, and they seem so FIRM.

I want to smile, to flirt with confidence, but as it stands I'm left begging Kat for what I want. The playful tone in her voice does nothing to calm the fear that she might not let me in between those pillowy tits...

"P...please Kat," I groan, feeling my cock twitch again, sending it bouncing and swaying between us. "...I...n-need you...neeed...between b-boobs..."

Haha his cock is, like doing a dance by itself in the air...it wants me lol I guess, he's so turned on for me I have him twitching in spasms and groaning.

But, dutifully, I take his cock by the root, immobilizing it with my right hand and - lifting my bra over him I lean in and....

HMZwxfW.gif

Ohhhhhh...hgaawwwwdddd...

I sink back into the couch, mouth agape, eyes staring at the sight before me. Kat's bra slips easily over my cockhead, and then I feel warmth envelop my shaft, her soft, pillowy tits surround me, separating slightly but maintaining a firm grip on my manhood.

"...m-my god K-kat," I grunt, my eyes widening in surprise as her huge boobs nearly swallow my shaft entirely. "Ssss-so big-ggg...30...32...d-double geeeeee..."

Ha men are so funny. Look at him. He's like a...he's a mess! Bras, boobs, pretty faces. It makes them all like little boys.

"That's right, honey," I purr, looking right into his eyes, "that's my bra size..." He's staring, goggling at my tits as they totally surround him, as my bra straps his cock to me and slowly rubs up and down his length.

"...say it again."

EB2yODt.gif

I look into Kat's eyes, smoldering, the briefest glint of light flashing off her emerald-like irises.

Say it again...

Her breasts swallow my erection, rising up and down, smothering me in their warmth. Only my cockhead remains exposed, and I can't help but imagine them being bigger, large enough to completely surround me, completely hiding my manhood, their softness dominating my hardness.

Say it again...

"...th-thirty two," I croak, a painful need coloring my voice. "D-double Gee..."

"Goooood....that's right, sweetie...." I coo, as I slowly slide my breasts up and down his cock, the band between the cups holding him in. "...watch. Watch my bra. It has you strapped to me, doesn't it?" My tits fall heavily, on every downstroke, onto his hips. "Watch my breasts slide up and down you like this....they're so big. It's like I was built for this, hm?"

He's gaping, leaned back, mouth open, eyes staring. I love the feeling of doing this, of doing this for him. I love the feeling of my skin sliding over his, of overwhelming him like this, of just surrounding him....knowing that he likes it...

"Here..." I offer, "let's try this..."

At that, I take my hands and watch my cleavage form and bubble, overflowing around him as I squeeze my tits together. He's enveloped, now, in my boobs.

"Oooo, is that nice?" I ask, watching his eyes roll, "Is this one of your fantasies? Being in my bra with me? Disappearing between my breasts like this?"

iawldIw.gif

I groan in approval, watching Kat's breasts surge upwards, engulfing my cock more and more. Her tits slide up and down, mashing heavily against my inner thighs with every downward movement. Fighting the urge to buck into her ministrations, I look up, gazing into Kat's searching eyes.

Don't...let her know...

Tell me, is this one of your fantasies?

"...hnnn...yes," I whisper, looking from her glittering green eyes to the creamy cleavage that is wrapped around my cock. "W-want...me inside...b-between b-boobs..."

"Oh, is that what you want, hm?" I purr, "You want to be between my boobs?"

He's breathing in short little groans and gasps, eyes fixed on my tits and his cock peeking in and out, in and out between them.

"You want to feel them all around you like this, hm? You want to feel surrounded by them?" I continue, "Is that one of your fantasies? To be surrounded by a woman's big, big boobs..? Like this...?"

He's moaning, whining, staring speechless as I squash his cock between my tits, squeezing them up and down, up and down...

"What are your other fantasies, Charlie? You can tell me..."

Kat coos and preens and crows over me, over my cock, squeezing it, squishing it, crushing it...

"...I..." I start, but can't finish. It's too strange, I just can't.

Not that one...don't tell

You can tell me...

Kat smiles and nods, letting me know it's ok, I'm safe, it's ok...

"I...squeezed between," I groan, watching as Kat's hands press her boobs against me, all around me. "...s-squished...all a-around..."

"all around you, huh? all around you? You want Kat all around you?"

I squash him, hard as I can, between my tits, still rubbing him up and down.

"You want Kat to surround you? Envelope you? Crush you? Mash you, pound you with her boobs?"

Letting go, a little, on the pressure with my hands, I start to...

Back
Top Bottom