Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I blink my eyes, trying to make sense of what I'm seeing in front of me. The vast expanses of white fabric, cupping and corralling Kat's huge breasts, the way they're pressed together, just smooooshing, quivering and jiggling gently, rising and falling with each breath Kat takes. I'm speechless.

And then I look again.

And again.

And I realize, that already, Kat's outgrown this bra. Fitted and measured only a couple hours ago, and I can see how her breasts are bulging upwards and outwards, simply too much for the garment to contain.

I...maybe...maybe it was the largest the store had? Maybe Olga made a mistake...?

I swallow hard, feeling like a lump is caught in my throat. My cock gives another twitch under Kat's rear, pressing a bit into the lushness of her thighs and behind.

"...Kat...l-looks so good on y-you," I manage, my mouth dry, and I lick my lips. "...like...a r-real woman's b-bra...f-favorite..."

"Your favorite, huh?" I coo, pulling my shoulders back, twisting them this way and that for him, "Why? Isn't it kinda...boring?" It is sorta funnny...it's definitely not the prettiest of the new ones I brought home. It's kinda plain and, welll...sensible. Practical. But I had a funny feeling this might be the one he liked the most.

"It probably looks like something your mom used to wear? Hm? <giggle!> Or your mom's friends?" I tease, feeling him immediately tense underneath me. Ooo I struck a nerve haha! "There's something sexy about that, hm? Is that it?"

"N-no..." I say, feeling a little uncomfortable at Kat's prying questions, doing my best to dodge her searching eyes. "...it makes y-your breasts look...m-massive." I blush and look down, down at Kat's thighs, feeling them squeeze my legs, a subtle reminder of her strength. I can see the bulge in my pajamas, how prominent it is, and yet how it disappears, eclipsed beneath where Kat sits in my lap.

...why does she keep teasing me like this...why all these references to 'Mommy' or her friends...I guess...y-yeah, there might be something to it, but...it's like she's belittling me...

I try to relax, try to shrug off her poking and prodding and appear indifferent, but I can feel sweat bead on my forehead, and I feel the gentle quiver and quake of Kat's bubbly giggles.

"Massive, huh?" I prod, "You like massive, sweetie? Kat in her big lady mom bra looks massive and you like that?"

He's totally squirming below me, uncomfortable from my teasing - he's actually shaking, sweating haha and I'd feel bad but I think part of him likes being made fun of, to feel like this.

I put a single finger under his chin, tilt his face up to look at me.

"Sooooo....The lady in the bra shop....she said she thought you had a bra fetish...." I ask, "Do you? Do you have a fetish for ladies' bras? Big bras like this one?"

Yup.

"...I...n-no Kat," I stammer, acting incredulous but feeling completely transparent, as if those sparkling green eyes are examining me through a microscope. Kat's weight shifts on my lap, and it's almost as though she feels heavier, even as she gently shifts her weight from one side to the other.

Behind Kat, the movie reaches it's climax, and though I can't see the scene, I've watched the movie enough times to know what is happening. Pam, the main character and anti-heroine, has cornered her crush. He very nearly has fallen under her spell, just managing to steal away each time. Now, however, she's too big and strong and alluring to resist, and she's advancing on him, her huge, heavy, milk-laden breasts bare and exposed. She's cooing at him, the TV blaring her hypnotic words, "....fffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeed on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...become MINE forrrrrrrreeeeevvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"...f-forever," I say along with the movie, then cough and splutter. "...ahh-hem! Er, n-no Kat...I mean...n-never have a f-fetish like th-that!"

No bra fetish?

<giggle>

"Oh sweetie, I may not know a lot," I coo, "but I know boys..."

They're all little fucking liars haha.

My left hand still holding his chin, I don't let him look away. I want him to look in my eyes as he's lying to me. "Did you used to play with your mummy's bras? Hm? Were you one of those boys?" I ask, pouting, trying not to pay attention to the boner he's got poking up into me. He's stammering sputtering so embarrassed haha I'm having trouble not totally giggling at him, but I press on. "Did you play with her big, white, massive bras?"

My right hand has found, on the cushion next to me, the pretty indigo bra with the bow.

"Well, now you can play with mine..."

I stop.

Stop breathing. Stop blinking. Stop stammering. Stop thinking.

I have no idea what Kat is playing at, and I'm so simultaneously aroused by her and embarrassed that she's read into my desires so completely that I freeze, focused on the massive white swells of Kat's buxom chest. She's reaching for something, but I can't look away, how her chest rises and falls, that green tag shoved in my face, smothering me with the fact that my girlfriend is overflowing a 34-GG bra.

"...h-how...p-play?" I ask, my thoughts and mouth and lips unable to form complete sentences.

"Ohhhh shhhh...it's okay baby..." I reassure him teasingly as he freezes, trembling, using my right hand now to pull his head to my chest, turning his face to the left, "I know..."

His nose and mouth mushed against my cleavage, my soft skin against his sallow cheek, we have a nice, long, peaceful moment. My pheromones are the air he breathes, my bosom his pillow. Then I hear the vampire lady hissing on the tv behind me:

"Let me absssssorb you..."

ooooo i'd like that!!!

I hold him like this for another good long moment, resting my own chin and cheek on the top of his head, breathing him in. "I know, sweetie, I know," I purr, feeling him hear my voice rumble through my chest. His face turned to my left, I show him the indigo bra in my left hand, "I know...."

I can't really see his eyes but I can feel he's focused, suddenly, on it, as I slowly play with it in my hand.

I'm melting, in heaven, breathing in the cloying scent of Kat's perfume, my head resting heavily on Kat's soft bosom. The twin orbs seem to mold to my face, filling in every curve and angle of my slackened visage. I'm only dizzily aware of what Kat has in her left hand at first. The purple fabric, manipulated by her hand, the soft swish swish swish as the silky material slides against itself.

Then it dawns on me, and I become suddenly very focused.

I moan quietly, watching Kat play with the bra, and I remember:

of94y0.gif

I...remember...

2rfuid3.gif

"Sit back a little honey," I whisper, as I slide my fingers away from the back of his head, "I want to see something..."

Reluctantly, I pull away from the pillowy firmness of Kat's boobs, feeling my skin stick a little from the trace amounts of sweat on my face.

"My bras are sooo big now," I say, now holding the indigo one between my hands, opening up the right cup of it for him to see, "so much fabric needed..."

His eyes look into the bra cup and I'm trying to keep from giggling as I'm picturing what I'm about to do.

"When I look at you down on my boobs like that," I say, "I sometimes wonder if they're bigger than your head yet..."

Was that a whine or a groan from him haha he fucking loves this

"Let's see..." I say, offering him the bra - cup wide open - to take, "Put this over your head..."

I sit there stunned, holding the indigo bra in my hands, amazed at just how large it is.

And then I remember just how little of her breasts it covers.

My head dips down slightly before I suddenly jerk it back, fighting a sudden urge to smelllll the trace of her left behind in the bra, the warmth of her breasts still held by the fabric.

As ridiculous as her suggestion is, it's like I can't fight it, my arms taking the cup of the bra and placing it over my head. It's a snug fit, my head still slightly too large for the over-sized cup, but it does feel like I'm wearing a lavender-colored hat.

I can't help but smile sheepishly as Kat starts to giggle, feeling myself blush, casting my eyes down, first to her quaking, quivering breasts, and then further down to her powerful legs and crotch.

I have to keep my hand over my mouth to try to keep from laughing but I can't

"OH MY GOD you look adorable..!" I squeal, thrilled tickled amazed that he did this my big important lawyer crush is wearing my bra on his head looking like a shamefaced kid, "It is totally your color..!"

He can't look at me he's blushing so bad. Omigod he looks like he's gonna die haha!

"I dunno tho..." I ponder, reaching up now to take the straps of the bra, hanging down over the sides of his head, "I think your head would need...hmmm...." I start to tie the bra under his chin, strap it to his head. "Maybe a douuble-H?"

I tighten the straps, now it's perfect!

"Double - H! Like double-head!" I giggle again, fussing with the straps and watching his eyes fall to my jiggles, "Like, we'll be able to fit TWO of your heads iin there, one in each cup, when I'm that size..."

I reach down for the dark pink satin bra, laying on the cushion...

Why...why am I letting her do this to me? This is humiliating, but it's like I couldn't resist if I tried!

I glance up at Kat's eyes, seeing the blazing green fire in their twinkling depths, and feel like I'm so small, like I'm her own personal plaything, a doll to be dressed up however she wishes.

...I need...need to say something...

but...but boobs... I think weakly, as my gaze drops first to Kat's jiggling breasts, then to the pink bra grasped in her hand.

He is such a boob monkey I can't believe he's letting me do this to him. He looks so silly! I wish I had my phone to take a picture haha

I hold the empty pink underwire in my right hand now, and then turn at the waist to my right to reach behind me to the coffee table. I see on the tv screen the vampire girl has her boyfriend trapped beneath her in a bale of hay or something, looking like she's about to mash her tits into his face. But i don't care about the movie anymore I care about picking up one of those...

"Cupcakes?" I ask, as I grab two white frosted mini cupcakes with the cup of the bra, and then turn back towards him. I show them to him, grasped between my fingers through the firm, spongy satin cup of the pink 34-GG...

oh....

My brain seems to go blank as Kat twists to reach behind her, momentarily captivated by the view of her huge breasts in profile.

...they must jut out at least 7 inches from her body...holy...how...so big... I groan and whine, my eyes fixed to the white fabric, hearing the creak of her bra as it struggles to contain her heavy endowments.

And then she turns back, offering me a cupcake, held in the cups of her bra. Reaching forward with my hand, I gasp and pull back as Kat scolds me, swatting playfully with her left hand, telling me to just lean forward and use my mouth.

I feel my cheeks burning as I obey, desperate to see more, to feel more, so overwhelmed by the sensation overload as I smell her perfume even more strongly in the cups of her bra.

"Mmmm...open wide..." I say with a big wide smile, as I feed him one cupc- woops! the other squished into his nose haha! - and then, letting him sheepishly chew and swallow, the other. "Good boy!" I laugh in praise, but then see how the frosting has smeared onto the underwire rim, and into the inner lining of the pink satin cup. Oh poo.

I show him the mess he's made.

"Now, lick that clean..." I instruct.

I hesitate, hitting a limit where my sense of discomfort is overriding whatever pull Kat has on me.

"...uh, I...l-look Kat," I stutter, trying to find my backbone. "...ap-ppreciate you and all...b-but...not l-licking..."

"Oh sweeeeeetie......" I purr, with the biggest pout I have, "but now I have frosting all over my nice...new...bra..." Still showing him the bra, I gather my breasts between my arms and whoah the cleavage that bubbles out to him is haha like kinda ridiculous.

"Remember what I looked like in it? All that jiggle?" I coo, "Don't you want me to be able to wear it again for you?"

He's embarrassed, I can tell. I'm pushing himm so hard making him feel little and silly and perverted and ashamed he doesn't like that but ahaha I do I like feeling like this

"Don't worry...." I say, now in a whisper, intimate, conspiratorial, "it's just us here...just you and me..."

I bring my bra up close to his face again, presenting the underwire rim smeared with white frosting to him.

"Show me your bra fetish baby...lick it clean..."

...bra fetish...my...bra fetish? my mind protests, and yet I remember, crystal clear, how she looked in her bra:

24eq07b.jpg

With a renewed sense of purpose, I lean forward, smelling the sweetness of the frosting with the flowery scent of Kat, and I can't help but moan as I use my lips and tongue to suck on the fabric, tasting the vanilla cream with the textile fabric. I lick again and again, driven by a need to see Kat in this bra again, to make her happy.

I pull back only for a moment, to check my progress, then I go back in again, using my tongue to clear the narrow crevasse around the underwire rim. My cheeks feel like they're on fire, behaving like a trained puppy, and yet my cock is throbbing nearly every five seconds, pressing between Kat's thighs, pushing harder, until it finally pops upward, rising like a pillar between Kat's legs.

Haha omigod his boner's poked up through the fly of his pajama pants he's so fucking turned on for me he's so hard for me me me me meeeeee.....

"Good boy..." I coo, "Good boy, Charleeeee...now lick the inside of the cup....that's right, that's right...clean it all up for me..."

He's lapping at it, eyes closed, almost like he's getting hypnotized.

"That's right, Charlie...it's just you and me...just you, me and my bras..." I say, "Lick them...kiss them...mmmmmm...no one here but us..."

He's cleaned, it looks like, all the frosting off the inside of the big pink satin cup, but I keep it to his face, rubbing into his nose and mouth and cheeks.

"Feel how soft it is? Mmmm...yessss...." I purr, "Now...Smell it...mmmm...can you tell my breast was in there? Just a little while ago?"

My right hand - it takes him by the back of the head and pushes his face into my bra cup. I hold him there, making him breathe through the spongy pink satin for one breath, two...another...another. "Mmmm....good," I whisper, "smell nice? Smell like me?"

He moans and - I can't help it - my right hand now slides from his head to down between us, takes him gently by the shaft...

I nod slowly, my entire world contained within the silky smooth cup of Kat's bra. I nuzzle my face in it, enjoying the feel and smell and warmth, shuddering only slightly as I feel Kat take my shaft, wrapping one hand around it and giving it a gentle squeeze.

My hips give an involuntary twitch, but Kat remains unmoved on my lap, her body keeping me in place, and I feel her thighs clench just so, calming me, keeping my breathing steady.

"Ssss-soft," I murmur, my eyes still closed, my other senses so keenly attuned to Kat, my ears only barely hearing a wet gulping from the movie. "...s-so soffffffft..."

My hands search, desperate to feel Kat, to make sure she's real, this girl of my wildest fantasies, and they find her sides, sliding down to feel the insane curvature of her behind. Trembling gently, I give Kat's rear a testing squeeze, groaning into the cup of her bra as I feel how firm yet soft she is.

"There's a lot back there too, huh?" I ask, smiling as he blindly feels at the massive amount of flesh and muscle I've put on in the past few months. His hands feel small on me, kneading into the upper swells of my big round butt.

I have his whole face covered by the cup of my dark pink bra and tho the material is sorta thick I can see mouth and chin moving behind it, through it. He's sorta mouthing and whimpering into it, and still wears the blue bra on his head haha.

"It feels good in there, doesn't it?" I ask, "Having your face where my breast was, just a few minutes ago?" The fingers of my right hand are just gently petting his cock now, tracing up his length, and then lazily back down. "It's okay...it's okay sweetie. Breathe. Breathe in my bra. Smell where my soft skin was, where my big double-G breast was..."

breathe yeah breathe you fucker cuz you know I could smother you with it.

ha god his whole face fits in my bra cup

"Mmm yeah your mouth your nose your whole face...right where my breast was, in my bra," I repeat, my right hand drifting away from between his legs to take over pressing the pink bra cup into his face, so my left hand can reach for...

"Feels nice, having your face in my bra," I continue, as my left hand finds the black bra from earlier, "but I know something else that might like it too..."

With my left hand, I drape my new black bra around his cock, and slowly start to stroke...

I sigh and moan softly, almost every exposed part of my body now covered by the silky softness of Kat's brassieres. It's all I see, all I feel, all I smell, my whole world is engulfed in senses that center on her.

This is absolutely ridiculous...wearing a bra as a hat, with one shoved in my face, while the other is wrapped around my penis...I look ridiculous, and I should feel ridic-

Feels so good...Kat is taking such good care of me, she's my everything...I need her, need more of her...

My left hand continues to grope at Kat's muscular ass, squeezing the decadent flesh. My hand seems to be so small, like it would take forever to completely explore every square inch of her expansive backside.

Meanwhile, my right hand drifts upward, seeking the immense swells of Kat's breasts. It runs into them much sooner than I anticipated, and I jerk my hand back slightly. Still, I can't resist, and my hand finally rests on only the smallest portion of her left cup, and I let out a little shudder of pleasure.

So big...so much to grab...for me...she's getting bigger for me...

Back
Top Bottom