Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Yeah...it's not right," I agree, taking another offered sip from the wine glass. "People...people talk, I know they do...m-makes me self-conscious."

I look away, embarrassed that I feel ashamed around her, because I'm more worried about what others might say than what actually matters. But then Kat starts to put herself down, calling herself stupid, having a selfish, attention-seeking personality, and part of me wants to rise up, to tell her she's wrong, to defend her...

...even though everything she's saying is true...

But I can't say that...I'm a modern man, sensitive, understanding, looking for more in a woman than just the size of her tits or the slenderness of her waist...there must be more that I see in her than just THAT...

"Kat, no..." I say, some misguided sense of chivalry rising up, wanting to defend her, even though what she's saying I completely agree with. "You...I like you, n-not just your body, you...you've got smarts. M-maybe not intellectual s-smarts, but elsewhere..."

I smile, hearing that. I've been told it before, by my doctors, my therapists (there've been so many...) - that I have a really high "emotional intelligence". They told me a lot of other things about me, too - but that's what those pills were for...

So, I can see through what he's saying, what he's trying to tell me. I know all about it.

“Shhh...honey, it's okay..." I say, "I don't have to be a normal kind of girlfriend if you don't want. You don't have to call me, or text me. You don't have to take me out to dinner, or buy me nice things. I don't need to go to your work parties or family stuff..."

He's...funny. He's like all the other guys. He has trouble saying what he means. He has trouble saying what he wants. It's a good thing I know him so well...

"I'm happy, Charlie, with it just being you and me," I continue, shifting on my butt a little so my legs aren't as much out to the side, so they're both out in front of me, bent a little at the knee. "We don't need to go out, we don't need other people," I say, "I just need to be your girlfriend in times like this...when we're alone..."

I feel...what is it...relieved? I'm not bound to Kat, this isn't a strict relationship...maybe...maybe I can get out if it gets weird again.

Isn't it weird now?

But then...there's the guilt again...I'm relieved because it means I don't have to be attached to her. I'm allowed to see her as just a body, something I can use, an object.

We're just cuddling, Kat and I, talking about the practical things of our relationship. Maybe this could work, if we're private, if Kat doesn't have the audience, maybe that keeps her normal, keeps her like this...

But...that isn't normal...we're never going to go out again? Out for dinner, or shopping, or with friends?

"We can be together, alone," I say, nodding, thinking this over. It could work, I wouldn't have to feel embarrassed, to be ashamed around her, and yet I can still have fun with her, be alone with her. "I s-still...need to think about it. Wouldn't be able to have d-dinner out...avoiding p-people..."

So shameful. What kind of man are you? Treating this woman like just a friend with benefits? Either have the guts to break it off, or have the balls to admit to what you want, what you really want...

I shiver slightly, even though I'm nestled in the warmth of Kat's thighs, her sweatpants keeping my legs nice and toasty, my t-shirt just isn't enough to fight back the chill of the evening air.

"That's the way you want it, sweetie, I know," I say, calmly as I can...though this is getting harder..."and i don't mind..."

I notice he's shivering a little again...

...weakling.

"I...I know I'm not the girlfriend you want that's smart, that's witty, that knows a lot of stuff," I continue, looking over his thin body, noticing how easy his pencil neck might be for my thighs to crack, "I know I'm not the girl you thought you'd fall in love with, marry..."

fucker i know you i know what you want

"More wine..?" I ask, pulling my knees up a little higher, cradling his head between my thighs and lower torso to bring him to the wine glass again.

"I know I'm just a big pair of boobs to you," I continue, putting the wine back down, "and that's alright...I know that's what you see me as. Guys have only liked me for my boobs all my life - you're no different, it's okay..."

I bristle a bit at Kat's words, even as she brings the wine glass to my lips once more. Taking a quick sip, I swallow and furrow my brow in a show of disagreement.

"No, Kat, you're w-wrong," I say, shaking my head, caught somewhere between defending myself and defending her. "You're not just a p-pair of...of...b-boobs." I feel my head, my body, sliding down her thighs as she adjusts herself, sitting more comfortably, thighs trembling slightly, powerfully beneath me.

"And...I'm not like th-that," I insist, lying through my ass, knowing that there's so little to her, nothing of real substance to her. My mind searches for something, anything that speaks to her character, and realize it's a huge stretch. "You have a...very caring personality, and I ap-p-preciate that." She chuckles so softly, so dismissively, I can't even hear it, just feeling her shake gently with the silent laughter.

"You say that now..." I muse, after a chuckle, "...they all have nice things to say when they want something."

He's so funny. Is it his pride or his shyness that's keeping him from just saying it, saying what he really means? Telling me how he really feels?

"And it's okay, don't worry. You're the one I love but I know inside you're just like all of the others too..." I say, feeling him trembling on my lap in the chilly air, "Boys have wanted basically one thing from me all my life, Charlie..."

He's still bristling, like he wants to try to defend himself. Maybe it's all the wine or maybe it's something else...but he's not putting up much of a fight haha.

"Is it the same thing you want, Charlie, hm? I think I know...I think it is..."

At that I reach down, to grab hold of the elastic lower hem of my thick hooded sweatshirt, and start to lean back just a fraction.

"You want...this?"

At that, with both hands I slide the lower edge of my hoodie out from between me and his cheek, and leaning back in I lift it up, and out, just enough -

I'm not wearing a shirt underneath...or a bra.

And then I pull it back down again, wrapping his head in it, his left cheek now against my stomach. I have his head, cocooned in my shirt...

"Kat, what are you do-" I start, but my resistance melts away, dissolving as my head is bathed in warmth, snuggled in the tight confines of her -no, my- hoodie. I struggle, somewhat out of fear, unsure of what she plans to do, why she has my head wrapped, trapped between her stomach, the hoodie, and...and...

Heavy.

Soft.

Warm.

Womanly.

I can't really see well, but there in the dark, I sense them, the generous swells of Kat's breasts, rising and falling gently above me, wobbling only slightly as she continues to talk above me, telling me it's ok, she knows what I want.

And even here, even with those indistinguishable mounds of feminine flesh above me, taking up so much of the tiny amount of space in her hoodie, I still want to deny, though a seed of doubt is growing and spreading.

Maybe this is...what I want...she's so big and so irresistible...I can't quite see them...almost as large as my head...each...only seeing...from below...

Even as I squirm and protest, I feel the beginnings of stirring in my shorts, the slightest of twitches as my body responds to Kat's.

"MMMmmm how's that?" I purr, gazing down at where I have his head wrapped to me, "Warmer now?"

His voice, at first, was a muffled little protest...but now he's not saying too much haha. I'm still using both hands to keep the sweatshirt pulled over him, but with my right I slowly start to caress the side of his head through it.

"You want Kat to keep you warm?" I say, "This is a nice way to do it, huh?"

I imagine what it must feel like to him in there, what he must be seeing in the warm darkness. I know men like this sort of thing...

"Feel better now...?"

I feel Kat's hand on the side of my head, cupping my head through the sweat-top, gently caressing me, holding me firmly against her warm skin. I briefly fight it, panicking at being practically smothered, held tightly in the claustrophobic space, but then I relax with Kat's voice, soothing, melodic.

"oh...oh my god...Kat..." I mumble, too overwhelmed by the scents and muffled sounds and feeling of being held there, wrapped up in a cocoon of soft fabric and softer feminine skin, too engrossed to respond with anything other than awe and reverence.

Just like I expected...

"You like that, huh?" I purr, shifting my knees up a little, pulling his head closer now with both hands, "kinda thought you would..." He can't see my smile, or watch as i take the moment to tilt my head back to look up at the moon, then close my eyes to enjoy the feeling of cradling him in to myself like this.

"This is a nice way to keep you warm..." I say, face still pointed skyward, "nice way to keep you safe and protected..."

It feels so good, with him at my belly like this. It stirs me, deeply, as a woman, in those funny ways I've been feeling lately. I look down, at the big bump of his head under my sweater, and smile again.

I giggle.

"It looks like I'm, like, pregnant with you!"

"It looks like I'm, like, pregnant with you!"

I feel Kat's legs cradle my head even closer to her, the space, the air, everything about this increasing with intimacy and closeness. My left cheek rests firmly against Kat's tight tummy, and I feel the ghost of Kat's breast, scarcely brushing against my forehead, there for only a moment and then gone as she arches her head and shoulders back.

"...like I'm, like, pregnant with you!"

"N-nice," I agree, almost nuzzling against her, Kat's hands holding me there, cupping the right side of my head, her thighs flexing beneath me as her legs and knees rise up, bringing me closer, the space decreasing within the hoodie

"...pregnant with you!"

He mumbles something, under there...I think he's agreeing with me. I think he really likes this - big surprise.

“How is it in there with them?” I ask, looking down to see that - haha of course - even through his shorts and my sweatpants, his boner is starting to grow, "Is there enough room for the three of you?"

"B...barely," I gasp, the dark shapes in Kat's hoodie out of focus, too close for my eyes to fully see, like sitting too close to the screen in a movie theater. The air is stuffy and warm, thick and intimate, the scent of Kat's skin mixing with whatever fabric softener she uses for her clothing.

And it truly is a tight fit under her clothing, my head seeming to take up the rest of the space that is leftover, her breasts above dominating nearly two-thirds of what would normally be a spacious, extra-large hoodie.

I giggle.

"Yeah tight fit right?" I laugh, looking down at how taut my sweatshirt is over his head, "You make my belly look huge! Is this what it's like being pregnant <giggle!>?"

What would it be like to have a baby in my belly?

I rock his head, back and forth a little, hugging it to me. "MMmmmmm....." I hum, luxuriously, "this is nice...."

I imagine, again, what it must feel like for him, being cradled and cocooned like this. I also think - lol! - what the scent of my skin, those pheromones, must be doing to him in there. He's probably breathing air that's like 90 percent them haha. I'm guessing they're turning him on but are the making him relaxed? Keeping him warm? I hug his head some more and curl up even tighter.

"Do my boobs make you feel safe?"

Again...Kat's saying that thing...about being pregnant, pretending to be...this should worry me, but...I just feel so comfortable here...

So safe.

Safe? Could someone ever feel safe with a women who threatened their life last year? Who sent nearly a hundred texts yesterday, obsessive...and now...she's way bigger...and possibly still growing...she could kill me...she could crush me...

I breathe slowly, deeply, feeling myself drawn nearer to Kat, snuggled even closer. I feel buzzed, and think of the wine, the good food, of Kat feeding and wine-ing me.

Wine...doesn't usually affect me like this...must've snuck up...on me...

My eyes flutter against Kat's stomach, and I look up, seeing a hint of the swells of Kat's breasts, barely lit by the moonlight seeping through the thick, warm fabric of her hoodie. I imagine being cuddled against those, held there by Kat, comfortable, safe and secure.

"Y-yes," I murmur, feeling sluggish from the soothing warmth, comforted by Kat's body, held to her, safe...so safe. "I feel...very s-safe, Kat..."

"good...that's important..." I say, my voice dropping lower, "I want you to feel safe with me..."

Nothing to be worried about...not with me...

"Safe like a little baby...." I purr, almost a little song, "safe in his mommy's tummy..."

I can't see his face, of course, but I wonder what he's thinking, what he's feeling. I notice his body relaxing, next to me, and I can sense the pheromones of my body seeping into him, filling him. "Mmmmm....yesss, Charlie....relaxxxxx....you're so safe....."

I feel his voice in there, moaning a little bit. I feel the vibrations of it more than hearing it. I can't see him, but he sounds relaxed, at least. Relaxed and...haha...there's that boner...

I talk to him some more.

"Charlie," I start, my voice low and tender, "If we're going to be together, I want to be your only girl. Do you understand? Even if it's just us, even if you don't want to go out and be seen with me. I don't want you being with other girls...."

He doesn't seem to be saying anything; he's listening. So I continue.

"I don't want you looking at other girls, or talking to other girls..." I say, "...not at work, not when you're out. I want to be the only woman in your life, do you know what I'm saying?"

Again...there's not much going on under there. He's not responding, he's quiet, listening to me.

"So, Charlie...even if it's just us, even if we're just private, you and me..." I ask, "Am i enough woman for you?"

"Only woman for m-me," I intone, now distinctly aware of a trace of Kat's perfume, the same scent from her bra. "Getting...so big," I whisper, staring up at the dark lines, her cleavage, the overlap from the swell of her breasts against her stomach. "Big...bigger..."

But then I think, think of the websites I visit, the women I look at online, that barista near my old office, how delightfully curvaceous and bubbly she is, how she lights up when I enter. Does Kat mean them too? As much as I feel like I belong here with Kat, some distant part of my mind doesn't think it normal to be so...possessive.

Kat squeezes me closer to her, and I almost purr with comfort and satisfaction, feeling the gentle rise and fall of her breathing beneath me.

"Is that a yes?" I giggle, hearing him mumble under my shirt, "Better watch out 'cause soon I may be more than enough woman for you...." With that I squeeze him into me, hugging his head into the dark, warm nest of myself I've made for him. "You won't need anyone else, Charlie, I promise..." I purr, tilting my head down towards him, "I'm going to be everything you'll ever need..."

He groans again, into me, and I nestle him into my belly.. He seems so fragile, and so passive. Like my little baby boy in there. My little boob-monkey.

“I know, Charlie, what you love," I start to whisper, "you love my boobs...not me."

He tenses, just the littlest bit - "Shhhhhh...." I hush him - but I continue.

"I know, I know..." I coo, "it's okay. I know you don't love me." I rock him, gently, in my arms. "But maybe someday that'll change...that'd be nice," I say, holding him in the warm dark soft space I've made him, "But in the meantime….enjoy…”

And, in a huge surge that feels like relief, I let my pheromones go...

I'm about to protest, to mumble something about loving her, about not seeing her as a pair of tits on legs, anything to make me seem noble and to give her value, but then, like an etch-a-sketch, my mind wipes clean.

"Hhhhhhaaaaaaaa?"I ask, confused at the sudden thickness in the air, as though the very oxygen I'm breathing is becoming sweet and sticky, like syrup.

I'm vaguely aware of my shorts and Kat's sweatpants suddenly tenting as my cock rises into a full, throbbing erection, a small, wet stain appearing as pre-come starts leaking from the tip of my abruptly aroused manhood.

"K-ka..." I try, but then give up, unable to form complete words or sentences.

"Oh gooooood....." I purr, feeling him just melt in my arms, "there you go...."

My pheromones, I can feel them. They're wafting from my skin, drifting and falling heavily from my breasts into the small space I have him in, filling the air until I'm all that he can breathe.

"That's what you need, isn't it...?" I coo, cradling him, rocking him, "You need Kat like this, don't you..?"

I feel him breathing, in long, slow, deep breaths...each one filling him more and more and more with me, each one getting more of my pheromones into his lungs, into his blood, into his brain. Relaxing him, arousing him, making him easier for me to...

"You don't need anyone else, not if you have me," I say, tenderly, "all you need is me mee meeeee...."

My own breathing, I can feel it, is deep and strong. My arms and legs around him: strong. And my breasts....they're huge.

"My body, my arms and legs..." I continue, in a purr, "my hips and my thighs and my breasts. My hair and my neck and my lips....they're what you love...my body...my breasts..."

He moans - something.

"And they're here for you...they're all for you..." I purr, watching as he starts to squirm, at the hips, "...just tell me you don't need anyone else. Tell me that you're mine..."

I'm completely out of it, and yet as Kat says each word, my mind is flooded with images and pictures of her, almost like I'm a microphone plugged directly into her voice. Everything is highly-focused, as if someone switched to high-definition mode in my brain.

I picture Kat's arms, feeling how they hold me to her, how strong they are, powerful yet gentle. Tracing each limb from shoulder to fingertip, my woozy yet focused mind sees perfect femininity, nothing overly muscular, just raw, womanly power.

The same could be said for her legs, and as I feel them cradling me, holding me close, my mind's eye sees every line, every hint of definition, Kat flexing them for me, showing me how powerful they are, how easily they could crussshhhhhh...

Mmmmm...but the width of those womanly hips of hers, how they flare out from her thin waist, the decadence of being held there. Soft, safe, and warm, leading back to her firm, muscular behind. I imagine myself back there, pressing into her, and I'm only vaguely aware of my tented shorts giving a brief twitch as I think of Kat.

Kat's luscious locks are next, and as I think of them, running my hands and fingers through her hair, it's like I can feel each individual strand, how thick her hair is, with the sweet scent of lavender and Kat's ever-present perfume.

And the way she smiles at me, pouts, blows and gives kisses, how those lips form around every syllable, how they feel wrapped around...around...Another sigh and gasp escapes my lips as my penis throbs and aches in my shorts.

All of it is held high by Kat's slender neck, a smooth, creamy column that Kat knows just the angle to show off, framed by her dark, velvety hair, plunging down...way down...

All the way down to Kat's huge, firm, smothering cleavage, her soft, warm, heavy, pillowy breasts, and yet here is where my brain draws a blank, unable to fully picture what they look like, revealed in all their glory.

I'm snapped out of my reverie by Kat's words...

"Tell me that you're mine"

It's hard to form the words, the air seems thicker, harder to form vowels and consonants and syllables, but I manage to squeak, "I'm...y-yours, Kat..."

"Okay, gooood boy...." I purr, rewarding him with my voice as I feel myself swell with pride and confidence, "Now, when was the last time you jerked off to me? Was it early this morning?"

Tremors of discomfort under the soft, warm blanket of desire, my mind resisting for only a nanosecond as I consider what she's asking me.

Do I tell her...do I tell her how a man my age came and came and came thinking of a woman so young...?

I take a deep breath, thinking through my...ans...answer...

Do I tell her ...do I tell her how a man my age came and came and came thinking of a woman so young...?

"Yes...Kat," I say, hopefully loud enough for her to hear. "I...jerked off...this m-morning...to you...your bra..."

using my bra huh? I figured as much...

"Ohhoho!" I chuckle, watching as his hips start to squirm even more, like they're unable to help themselves, "So that's what you've been doing with it..."

I can feel how embarrassed he is, under my sweatshirt against my belly under my breasts, but I can feel something else building, building, building, despite my teasing, despite me humiliating him like this...or maybe because of it?

"Well it looked pretty clean...too bad..." I purr, "I wish I could wear it again! But it'd be wayyyy too small. Even the new ones...well, you can see I'm not wearing a bra, right?"

"No...no bra," I nod, looking up at the shadowy orbs above me, my mind drifting back to Kat's bra, her bras from yesterday. "Easily...too s-small?" I ask, feeling another throb travel up the length of my cock, now fully erect, tenting both my shorts and Kat's sweatpants.

Already too big...grew again...so big...getting bigger...

Back
Top Bottom