Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

As muffled as his voice is through the thick sweatshirt, I can still understand him. "Oh definitely too small!" I reply, brightly, "Even my new ones are already getting, like, tight..."

He's start to groan, rhythmic little moans under my shirt, starting to fall in time with what his hips are doing...slow rolls and undulations...

"So you can keep that poor little G-cup...would that be nice?" I laugh, feeling the jiggles go through my bare breasts, "Keep it for times when I'm not around?"

He squirms again, a whine. I look down at him, in my lap. I'm smiling.

"You jerked off into it this morning? And were able to go all day without doing it again?" <giggle!><jiggle!> "mmmm...that's a long time for you, isn't it?"

I giggle again, purposefully now making my tits wobble under my shirt...just a little, but I'm sure he's enjoying it, down there in the Valley of the Underboob haha...

"Yes that's a long time to go, you poor thing...." I say, "but good, 'cuz now you're nice and ready..."

With that I look down again at his hips, and see the huge swell of his erection straining against the crotch of his pants, pressing up from the side of his inner right thigh.

"Oh, Charlie...look at that..." I coo, voice dripping with concern, "...is it painful?"

As she mentions it, I think of the bra, just how many times I came into it, with it, on it. I think of the websites, the ones about women growing bigger, more irresistible, but right here, right now, none of it seems to have the same punch as Kat; having her is all I need in the moment.

"Washed...bra," I croak, my lips and throat suddenly parched and dry. "Cleaned it...f-for you." I don't even understand why I'm telling her this, it's almost instinctual, my body and brain compelled to let her know.

I consider my erection, standing tall and proud, restrained though it is in my shorts and sweats. "Yessss...p-painful," I grunt, subconsciously embarrassed by my obvious arousal and willingness to tell Kat allllll about it...

"Painful...w-without you," I say again, feeling another shudder causing it to jump under my clothing. "...I n-need you, Kat."

"Oh, honeyyyyy..." I coo, smiling with the pride I feel knowing he neeeeeeds me, he really neeeeeds me, "I know, I know....but I promised I wouldn't touch you tonight..."

I hear him groan, in there. Haha serves you right you little jerk

"...but maybe there's something we can do about that, help you out..."

I whine, so desperately wanting Kat to touch me, to do anything to relieve the pain, the pressure that's been building in my shorts.

I want to beg her to touch me, but all that comes out is a few muffled grunts. Why can't I talk...what's...how much did I drink?

I need relief, need Kat, but decide to take things into my own hands. My left hand reaches out, searching for the bulge tenting the sweatpants I'm wearing.

"No no no!" I scold with another giggle, slapping his hand away as it grabs ahold of his cock through his pants, squeezing, "I said no hands, and that means you too !!"

He moans, whines, disappointed.

"Ohhhh.....poor baby....so frustrated!" I say, in my little girl voice, "How do you think I feel? Not being able to touch you..."

Haha I know i shouldn't be so mean but this is what he gets for not texting me back or returning my calls yesterday.

"Hurts, huh?" I coo, "So hard? Well, here let's do this…"

I can feel, inside myself, how close he is to coming. My pheromones are strong - really strong - and in the closed space he's in in there, they're bringing him closer and closer....even without my touch...

...think I can do it?

Let's try.

I start to whisper to him, my voice a low purr just loud enough for him to hear.

“I was serious the other night, Charlie..." I start, as I begin to modulated my pheromones, controlling how the come off my skin, from my warmth, "I want to know your fantasies. We can make them all come true, you and me. I know you have them...secret fantasies."

He groans again, and I can feel his embarrassment feeding his arousal.

"Imagine them now, honey...picture what we're going to do together. You and me...together..."

The air around my head seems to...change...like the waves crashing and receding on the shore nearby, pulsing, tickling, tugging. As Kat whispers, a switch flicks on in my head, and then one after the other, images of my fetishes and kinks flit through my head, a slideshow of my secret fantasies.

<click>

Kat kneeling before me, and yet still taller than me, her gigantic breasts completely engulfing my hips and waist, squeezing them around me, telling me to come.

<click>

Kat laughing at my feeble resistance, her arms pinning mine above my head, her face, her body, everything so big, huge, kissing all over my body with her full lips.

<click>

Kat looking back over her shoulder, even bigger than the previous snapshot, her gigantic behind resting heavily on my face, one huge hand wrapped around my cock, telling me to lick...

<click>

I'm upside-down, my feet held by Kat, one-handed, holding me over the open cup of her bra, about to lower me, to place me, trapping me between her cup and her firm, warm breast.

<click>

By now I'm gasping and breathing heavily, whining, pleading with Kat, trying to communicate but too horny to say actual words.

"Oh, that's working, isn't it?" I ask, cradling his head with my hands and thighs, now starting to gently rock my shoulders, back and forth, falling into the same slow rhythm as his hips. I can feel his climax coming closer and closer and closerrr...

"Thinking about me, about us, what we can do together?" I continue, "It's working, isn't it?" I'm not touching him, not touching his cock at all. He's fucking the air, in his shorts and my sweats, humping his hips up and down, futilely. Trying to hold back but I can hear his frustrations in his little whines and moans. "You're going to come just thinking about me, just listening to my voice...aren't you?"

He's not speaking; he's too passive to do even that. But, as I slide my left hand over his face, through my sweatshirt, his mouth grabs my finger, and clamps on.

"Ohhh!" I chirp, with a giggle, "Is that a 'yes'?"

He clamps down again, gently biting my finger, toothlessly, through the soft thick cotton.

"I guess it is..." I coo, laughing a little to myself, letting him hold my finger between his lips and the fabric. I'm still rocking, gently, back and forth, holding his head fast.

"So, tell me," I say, as I begin to let my pheromones out in little waves, each time I rock forward, pushing them into the warm space under my shirt, "tell me what you're imagining...are you imagining us together?"

He clamps down again, on my finger...a 'yes'.

"Goooood...." I praise, rewarding him with a heavier wave of pheromones, "And are you imagining me...doing things to you?"

Again, a tentative bite. A 'yes'.

"Mmmm....I'd sooo like to know what they are...." I purr, giving him more pheromones, "Are you thinking about me doing things to you...with my breasts?"

A mouthed 'yes'.

More pheromones...I'm really learning how to control them, urging them out, releasing them when I want. I'm feeling his climax climbing and climbing and climbing but I'm keeping him right on the edge. But closer. Closer. Closer.

"Are you thinking about my breasts growing? Growing so big they fill up my sweatshirt, with you in there with them?"

his bite: 'yes'

Closer.

"So big they're bigger than your head? Imagining me growing so big they're bigger than your head? Bigger and bigger and bigger?"

A harder bite. A big 'yes'.

More pheromones. And more. He's close. He's whining, into my finger. His hips are fucking the air his cock looks so hard through those pants. He's gonna come in his pants to the sound of my voice haha lol

"You want ME bigger and bigger and bigger? Taller and taller and taller? So I'm so much BIGGER than you? So much STRONGER than you?"

'yes'

I'm rocking him, faster now, smothering him with pheromones, the bottoms of my breasts now bouncing gently onto his forehead. His whines are rhythmic now, rising higher and higher and louder and louder he's close to coming.

"You love me for my body? You love me for my breasts?" I say, "Then I'm gonna give you what you want. I'm gonna grow this body as big as I can for you..."

'yes'

you want me just for my boobs? Then drown in them you little fucker

And with that, I let it all go...

Kat continues to coo and encourage me, asking me increasingly pointed questions, but I don't care. I can't care. All I see in my mind's eye is Kat, bigger, larger, more buxom than what should seem possible in the natural world. And I'm zooming in, as her finger traces on the outside of the hoodie, I'm zooming in on one of her massive breasts, so perfect and round and fulllllll...

I latch onto her finger as I latch onto her nipple in my mind, every soft nibble and bite correlating to what I want to do, how I want it to be, my mind becoming ever more focused on Kat. Her questions wash over me, pushing me, and I can feel it, feel the tremendous warmth and heft of her bosom, the heaviness of her breast before my face, bigger than my head, larger than nearly my entire body.

Just as I feel an intense thickening of the air around me, in my fantasy I imagine Kat letting down, filling my mouth over and over with...

My tented shorts and Kat's pants suddenly give a twitch, a brief ripple shuddering through the fabric, and then a dark stain spreads and grows, my come welling up at the tip, pushing through the layers of materiel, burbling up through it like a forest spring. My cries of pleasure and ecstasy are muffled in Kat's hoodie. Her hand holds my head firmly against her stomach and the undersides of her breasts, smothering my loud moans and grunts as I completely empty myself.

After breathing in my last, huge wave of pheromones his hips give one final pump into the air and his body tenses - stiff as a board for a moment, hovering there for a moment and then - Ahahaha! omigod look what i just did! - I make him come in his pants.

He's moaning, whining into my finger, clamped down on it, as his body relaxes. He's starting to heave, in the hips, in time with his climax, pumping himself into his pants as he comes and comes and comesss.

"Oh god Charlie yesssssss....." I hiss, the pride and triumph in my voice ceding as a wave of pleasure flows through me, taking me on a ride along with him. It's amazing, it is, how I feel with him some of the sensations, some of the ecstacy, whenever he does this for me. And the warmth...it's settling into my bones again...

"That's right sweetie get it all out," I pant, bathing in my own pleasure and seeing - even in the dim candlelight - how a stain has started to spread from his crotch down his right thigh. I hold his head to me and squash his face purposefully to myself as I watch it grow with pride. "It'll feel sooo much better..."

But still I keep my hands to myself...as I feel myself grow...

"Mmmmfffffnnneeeed," I whine, my voice muffled, my mouth pressed to her stomach, her breasts squashing against my forehead. I'm pained, even in the pleasure of release, it all feels incomplete, unsatisfying, as if I'm missing something. I buck my hips, feeling the huge mess I've made of my shorts, of Kat's sweatpants, trying to finish. I even reach for my cock, but Kat bats my hand away.

Instinct takes over, causing me to whine, to beg and plead with Kat. "T-touch...please Kat...need you to t-touch..."

oh goddddd...he needs me....

"Oh of course sweetie..." I purr, my left hand immediately finding his still-throbbing cock through the wetly stained sweatpants, through his squishy shorts, "let me help..."

I squeeze him, I squeeze him through, helping him get all that bad bad come right out . <squish squish squish> I can actually hear his juices on him, coming from him. "Get it out, honey, get it allll out," I coo, as he whines in relief at my touch, "Kitty Kat make it all better...."

He needs me, I know....and he needs to know it too...

<squish squish squish>

I groan in relief at Kat's touch, the way she absolutely milks all the come out of my cock, squeezing until I feel my shorts and pants are absolutely soaked through. The warmth quickly fades, the cool night air causing the wet stain to feel cold against my lap.

It's an incredibly uncomfortable sensation, and I try to pull away, but Kat keeps me there, holding me against her, forcing me to stay in her lap, feeling the damp fabric clinging to my thighs and penis. I suck in a deep breath, suddenly very alert, yet confused about where I am or what just happened.

I...how did this happen...did Kat just...make me come...without touching me? I was going to come here and break it off with her...and instead...I just...came...

"Kat," I say, my voice trembling despite wanting to sound strong, to regain some sense of dignity. "What...w-what happened?"

"Omigod honey wasn't it amaaaazing...?" I reply, slowly peeling my sweater off from around his head with my right hand as my left still gently squeezes and massages his deflating manhood, "I just made you come...by just talking to you..." His face is red from the exertion, from the warmth of my body, from the blush of humiliation. His eyes arewide and confused.

I play dumb because haha he has no idea that yeah he was listening to my voice but also he was like breathing pure high-test weapons-grade lady smell lol. And I think I could have put him into a coma or given him a stroke if I wanted haha.

"I had no idea I could, like, turn you on so much..." I coo, petting his face with my right hand, "...from just talking to you. It's like...magical..." His thick hair is sweaty; I brush it off his forehead, and reach for a grape. I bring it to his mouth, and make him take a nibble, all while still tenderly holding and slowly rubbing his flaccid but still swollen cock through his wet pants. "Mmmmm, Charlie....you and I are going to have a lot of fun together..."

I pick up a cracker, and feed it to him...

I take the grape and cracker without protest, too befuddled and, <phew>, exhausted to do much other than think and chew. Kat's hand continues to squeeze and squish my deflating erection through my soaked shorts and pants, my body squirming slightly from discomfort.

Is it true? Is that really what happened? Kat just...talked me to orgasm? Is that even possible?

I try to think, try to remember what happened five, ten...fifteen minutes ago? How long had Kat and I been sitting there?

Why can't I remember? Drugs? Did Kat...drug me?

"Kat, did...I can't remember what happened..." I start, but come up short, not wanting to accuse her of anything. Besides...what sort of drug works so effectively yet wears off immediately like that?

I pull away from Kat, and this time she lets me go, crawling on my hands and knees on the blanket, my pants and shorts clinging wetly to my crotch. I shiver from the cold and shame of it all, suddenly not wanting to meet Kat's eye.

"I...maybe I should th-think about going home," I say, my head suddenly spinning and dizzy. "I'm not...f-feeling right...work tomorrow..."

"Oh, but its still early..." I coo, leaning forward onto my hands, my knees behind me, boobs gathered between my arms, "...don't you want to sit and talkkk....?"

He's sitting sorta awkwardly on the blanket, obviously uncomfortable with his wetness down his thigh, soaking through his clothes. His eyes fall to my chest but then fall away and he begins to mumble an argument. His smell is in the air, mixed with the sea air....ahhhh! I love it...I want him again, I think, as the warmth he gave me has faded. I could probably...

...but nah.

"Oh, I know...I know..." I say, conciliatory, "You're probably tired..."

I watch as he, with clumsy hands, starts to gather his things. His phone he had taken from his pocket, his keys.

"I can give you a ride home..?" I offer.

"Uhhhh, no...no Kat, you don't have...that's ok," I stumble through my words awkwardly as I swipe my phone open and open the Uber app. "I'll just take an Uber back...h-how I got here." I can feel Kat's eyes on me as I the app loads, glancing from the enormous wet spot on my pants to the tinge of red in my cheeks.

The app opens, the map of nearby drivers populates, and...there's only one. I think it's the same driver from before...great...I arrive with a huge, over-sized bra, and now I'm leaving with that bra plus a huge stain on the front of my pants...maybe I got water on me? What excuse would make sense?

"A-alright...driver's on the way," I sniff, not looking forward to the walk across the dunes to in front of Kat's house. "...uh...m-maybe help me, K-kat?" I ask as she stuffs the blanket into the basket, cleaning up our evening picnic meal.

"Are you sure sweetie?" I ask, as he's calling for the car, "it's only a fifteen minute drive or so..?" But he's insistent, and i don't fight him. Men!!!

I of course agree to help him back over the sand, back up the path around the dunes that leads back to the lot where I parked. He's slow on that ankle - and he doesn't say much - but we get there, and there's a white SUV waiting, near my car, idling.

"Is that him?" I ask.

He's about to answer but out of the driver's side door pops a pretty tall lady, dark skin in a white turtleneck. She looks like she wants to help him get in the car. Long hair and long legs and seeing how she looks in that top nope I don't like the looks of this.

"Hello," the driver says, a refined, posh British lilt dancing above the curt, throaty Pakistani accent. "My name's Shauna, and I'll be your ride home." She opens the door for me, a slight smirk playing across her full lips as she takes in the sight of me, glancing at my soaked crotch, bits of sand clinging to the wet fabric, and then at the bra clutched in my hands, then over to Kat, down once to her chest, then back up.

I'm blushing like crazy, embarrassed by the shameful mess on my pants, all the while drawn to the incredible curves of Shauna's body. She's nothing compared to Kat, but my mind files her away for later fantasies. Maybe she and Kat work me over together...tie me down... I put a stop to my thoughts as I feel gentle stirrings from down below. No need to embarrass myself any more than I already have tonight.

Outside the well-insulated SUV, I hear Kat and Shauna share a few words, though they're muffled by the sound-proof interior of the car. <vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>, I roll the window down to 'say good bye to Kat', seeing if I can catch anything from their conversation.

"Is he okay?" the driver asks me, in some of accent, once she closes the door for Charles, "He loooks plain tookerd out..."

"Oh he'll be fine he just hurt his ankle," I explain, eyeing the curves on this girl warily. She's young, maybe younger than me, with long dark hair full of curls that fall over thin shoulder and brush some pretty sizable boobs.

"Will he need my help getting to his door?" she asks, as she walks back to her side of the car.

keep yr hands off him you b-

"No he should be able to manage," I reply, keeping my smile friendly, "he should call me when he gets home though..."

Just then Charles' window rolls down, and he's saying goodbye to me.

"Did you hear that, sweetie?" I ask him, glancing sidelong at her as she moves over to the driver, "Call me when you get home?"

He nods, and then turns to her as I hear her say to Charles - just as she's shutting her door and his window starts to roll up - "Who was she - <giggle!> - your mum?"

I don't respond at first, glancing over at Kat as the SUV pulls away - is that jealousy I spy on her face? Concern? Smugness? I can't tell, and then we've pulled away, heading around the parking lot and out onto the main road.

Almost immediately my phone chirps as it receives a new message...from Kat. Shauna raises an eyebrow and repeats her question. "Checking up on you already now? She must be your mum?"

I blush and shake my head, nervous around this tall, buxom, dark-skinned beauty. The car hits a few bumps in the road and sends her chest wobbling. Fumbling for words, I squeak out, "N-no...she's not my...mum...er...mom, no...not my m-mother." I hear her giggle softly as I continue. "She's my...g-gir...girlfriend..."

Shauna smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry, love," she sighs, turning her eyes on me, glancing down to my stain and the bra, then back up at the road. "T'be honest, I'm rather relieved. If my mum gave me her bra, I don't think I could look anyone in the eye, y'know?"

I nod slightly, not meeting her gaze, trying not to glance over at her alluring features. She makes a right turn onto the expressway, merges, and soon is cruising at 70 mph towards my side of town.

Another chirp from my phone. Didn't Kat say she'd stop this? I think, as Shauna glances down at the phone in my hand.

"She must really care for you, eh?" she asks, passing a slow-moving sedan a few miles down the road. "Wants you to call, texts you twice after only five or so minutes..."

I swallow, my throat dry, sweat beading on my forehead. "She j-just...worries...because of my...a-ankle." I look out the window, wishing the drive was faster, close to being over, wishing my car was fixed, or even that I took Kat up on her offer.

“Right, right…” she says, full lips pursed in thought. “But...you’re a grown man, aren’t you?”

“...of...of course,” I insist, using Kat’s bra to cover my lap slightly. “D...on’t respond to...every t-text.” She takes another sharp right, nearly missing the exit. I careen hard to the left, nearly landing against her curvaceous body. Lord...those are some big...big big...biggggg…

“Ooo sorry luv! I should have had you sit in the baby seat in back! <giggle> Are you okay?” She glances over at me, seeing me slightly out of breath, one hand over my heart as it pounds in my chest.

I ignore her comment about the baby seat, though I can’t help but to blush, my cheeks becoming beet red. “Yeah...yeah, I’m f-fine,” I mutter, subconsciously trying to cover my lap with Kat’s bra, re-adjusting myself as subtly as I can.

Her eyebrows arch sympathetically. “Sorry again. Well...your girlfriend...she looks like she’ll make someone a good mum someday…” she says with a quiet snort.

I glance over at her, a face marked with innocence, but her lips...that smug smirk. “What...er...what do you mean?”

The inside of the cab is filled with the lovely sound of her gentle giggles. “Oh come now luv…! Her boobs are bigger than mine!” Her laughter causes her breasts to wobble heavily, her seatbelt digging between them, exaggerating their size dramatically.

“I...er...um...h-hadn’t noticed <gulp>...” I say, staring openly at her breasts for a moment before jerking my eyes away.

She gives me a playful shove in the shoulder, and shoots me a wink as she says, “Oh come onnnnn! She could feed an whole nursery full of babies for you!”

I can feel it, feel my cock start to respond, despite my embarrassment, Shauna's teasing and the topic of conversation is having an effect on me. “She...uh...s-she doesn’t...doesn’t…” I stammer, flustered by her forwardness, feeling my shoulder burn from where she touched me.

“Doesn’t what?” she says, raising an eyebrow

I pause, reluctant to say the word lactate “I...you...y-you know...make...er…”

A huge laugh here, Shauna nearly brought to tears at my discomfort. “Make milk yet? Oh, luv! Don’t you know how it works?! She has to make you a baby first! Then she can feed it. And probably you...and your whole football team if you’re hungry!”

For the briefest moment, I imagine Kat that big, that full, but then I'm back. I pout a bit, feeling like I'm being treated like a child. “I...I k-knew that...” I say, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Well I’m sure she’ll teach you a few things...ah, here we are…” Shauna says, pulling up to my condo. I tap her phone, okaying the payment and quickly get out of the SUV. Shauna stays in the driver's seat, watching me stagger around the front of the vehicle.

I turn around as I hear her window lower. “Th-thank you...safe ride h-home…” I say, standing there awkwardly with Kat's bra in front of my stained pants.

She giggles and blows me a kiss. “You take care babe. Don't forget to let your sweetie know you're safe,” she teases before speeding off, leaving me standing in front of the walk to my door.

I swipe open my phone, ignoring the text from Kat, but seeing that she's updated her InstaGram. I should check that before I go to bed... Then I text Kat:

home safe

thx 4 dinner

And the other stuff I guess...why does she have such a...pull...on me?

Oh what a wonderful night! I think, as I watch the white SUV pull out of the beach parking lot. It's just my car and two others, no one else around. The little breeze stirs the beach grass and the moon is bright and full over the water. I have to take a picture to remember this!

Ooo that's nice I'll post it...

On mY IG follow meeeee!

I also text Charles asking how he's doing. In the car with that girl I dunno I hope he remembers what we talked about tonight rrrrrr....

...I get in my car and drive home.

Inside my condo, I put Kat's bra on the counter along with my keys. The place is quiet, dark, kind of like...

My mind flashes briefly back to the beach, my head wrapped in Kat's hoodie, the dark, shadowy shapes above me, and then...nothing...

Why can't I remember anything?

I heard to my computer, to do a quick Google search:

can't remember 15 minutes ago

Fourteen and a half million results...yeesh...short-term amnesia...no...it's like that specific period of time with Kat...it's gone...

My phone chirps again, and I remember Kat's InstaGram post. A few clicks later and I'm scrolling through her page. The picture of the beach brings a small smile to my face. It was mostly a good night...and then somehow...Kat made me come in my pants...without touching me...am I that attracted to and aroused by her? It seems impossible...

I scroll down to the next post. What? That work selfie is...revealing...and...she's already outgrown her bra? In just a few days...she just did that "fashion show" with me and...she already needs to go see Olga?!

I like both posts and add comments of my own, then I turn to my phone, tapping out a quick goodnight post to Kat:

nite Kat sleep well

again thx for dinner...

no problem tiger

when do i see you again???

remember doctrs appt on Thurs

gnight!

jtkyee.jpg

Exhausted, I climb into bed and fall asleep quickly, not even hearing Kat's flurry of texts, too drained and out of it to keep my eyes open a moment longer.

My dreams are hazy and difficult to remember, cloudy visions of Kat, growing larger and larger, so tall, making me feel microscopic. She lifts me, cradling me at her bosom, guiding her stiffening nipple to my mouth. Commanding me to drink, to cum, to give myself to her.

I awake slowly, the light of the morning growing more and more apparent through my closed blinds. Taking a drink from my bedside glass, I check Kat's messages and nearly choke on the mouthful of water.

Jesus...she just looks so...inviting...like her body's trying to pull me through the screen to her bed...

The day passes slowly, a brief job search, checking my mail and seeing several past-due and delinquent bills, feeling hopeless, confused, yet intrigued about Kat.

I just...I can't believe how I went to the beach intending to break it off with Kat, and completely failed...do I still even want that? What if this works, a private relationship with Kat, no strings attached? I mean, she's definitely calmer today, no texts or calls to speak of...

I mull over this the rest of the day, unsure of where my decisions lie. Maybe I'll see how tomorrow goes, how Kat "behaves" at this doctor's appointment...

Before turning in for the night, around 10 PM, I send Kat another quick goodnight:

yep, taking the day tomorrow for the appointment

what time again?

nite Kat

one oclck tmrw i'll text you map

text me when you get to lobby i'll come get you we can go to clinic togthr

how was yr day i missed you ♥♥♥

Back
Top Bottom