Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

"Lady Elaya it is," she nodded, watching them play, "And it is a pleasure to meet you as well. Do not give up hope on their parents just yet m'lady. While they do follow the customs of their people and enjoy the Old Ways, they still love their children. You may meet them yet."

Watching and listening she started to shake her head, "No I did not, but I heard of him. If he met a dragon than he must have taken that secret with him to his grave as I never heard more of him. However my clan was secluded and we barely spoke to our kin, let alone any other race through the centuries. We preferred our own company, although as you see now I have been the exception. But even my choice in company has been limited."

Elaya looked hopeful at the thought of meeting her in-laws, then she had to duck as Sera decided to use her ears as handles.

She smiled as the grip lost her grip and fell into the softness of her fur and legs and began to use them to make herself a little shelter, hiding from Elaya.

Elaya nodded sadly. "Fair enough. Forgive me but why have you limited yourself so? Your race have always been the guardians of this world. Should you not be doing that? I mean no offense but this world suffered greatly after hunting your race nearly to extinction. I would think all of you would thrill at the chance of returning to it."

"Not all clans rose to protect," she explained, "Our race divided into clans long ago due to our strengths, desires, and weaknesses. There was a clan promised to protect the world but it was not mine. Mine was built on the gift of our bloodline, and by staying pure we stayed very small in numbers. So we remained to ourselves, where we could not attract attention or hate. And when I ventured out it was not to see what other species there was but to experience the world and what mother nature could offer. I made friends within Jeziah's family, and there has been others I've met along the way, but knowledge of other races was never in my interests."

Elaya nodded thoughtfully. "Fair enough. But why the sword? Surely you don't need it...and is it..." She cocked her head. "Is it blessed by Golden Wing? I smell something very much like her...." She shook herself.

"My apologies. i'm prying. I've just rarely seen a Dragon bearing an actual weapon. You are living weapons." She smiled. "So your clan is amongst those that is flourishing?"

Octavia looked to the sword with a smile, "You have met the truest of dragons. I am but a skinwalker, a dragonling. Meaning I must protect my flesh, and I do not believe in automatic weaponry. A sword gives a fair death, like a tooth or claw. And no it is not blessed. There is nothing remarkable about it but that it is unblemished steel. I do not wish for anything fancier."

She ran a finger down the sheath as she continued, "No my clan is not. We are at nine. At the Crush we were only three, my parents and I. But I have had a few sisters and brothers since then. As I said, we are to keep our bloodline pure."

She didn't say more about it, and she didn't wish to. While Elaya was nice and polite, Octavia hardly knew her, and her personal history was not to be shared to anyone she did not fully trust."

Elaya nodded. "A fine weapon. Indeed. i always liked swords but i wasn't good enough with them to use them."

Sera made her pause when she leapt free of the wolf's fur and caught her about the neck. The two tussled for a bit, then wriggled her head about and gently knocked the girl onto her back and tickled her until the child squealed.

She then looked up at Octavia again while Sera got distracted by her cookies and milk.

"I am very happy to hear your clan is growing Milady. Now this may be an odd question but...what color are your scales? I've always been amazed at the vibrancy and brilliance of Dragon's scales. And I've wondered if there is any limit to the range of colors your people can achieve."

"Perhaps I can teach you when Jeziah allows me to teach her."

She nodded to Sera, "Most rebirths, when she reaches her teenage years Jeziah allows me one lesson to train her fighting skills. Which is hardly training, as the girl has it engrained in her memory. I simply bring it out. Only a single lesson though, as we don't want to alter Sera's fighting technique's or make her too eager to kill. Enough to instill the willingness to fight and protect. I can train you then too."

Again she fell silent to watch them play. But at Elaya's next question her face fell, the smile fading as she turned and picked up her sword.

"I just remembered, Jeziah asked me a favor in his letter I must attend to," she lied, bowing, "Excuse me."

As she slipped out of the wide barn doors Jeziah was just stepping in, seeing her leave and looking to Elaya, "Hey Elaya. I overheard. It was nothing you did."

He sat down where Octavia had just been, watching the two play, "I will not interrupt, although I would love a little time with her before she settles into bed with you for sleep."

Elaya blinked. "Well... I might just take you up on that. But as I said i never had much skill for it. So i hope I don't harm you somehow."

She was about to speak when the woman left. She blinked then looked at Jeziah. "i do hope I haven't offended her. Thanks Jeziah...she's fascinating."

She looked at Sera, who was currently pretending to sleep. "So Seraphina wanna go spend time with Jeziah?"

"NO! Jeziah is smelly!"

Elaya carefully did not smile or react but did look at him. "I did not teach her that."

Sera giggled and hid from her brother. "Stay with Puppy!"

Jeziah shook her head, "No you haven't. Octavia understands you were only curious. You just asked a very sensitive question to a dragonling. She did not want you to see her upset; dragons are proud creatures. And there was no other favor I asked her. I think she just went on a walk to calm herself."

He turned and made a face at his sister, who was pretending to sleep and failing miserably as she continued to open one eye after thirty seconds to see if they were watching her.

"Well good," he sighed playfully, "Because big brothers don't like smelly little sisters. So no climbing on my lap little one. Don't do it."

Sera laughed and her eyes opened. Giving a slobbery loud kiss to Elaya's fur she stood up and teetered towards Jeziah as he mocked fear, pulling his legs up, "Nooo nooo, not the little sister! Why Elaya why? Don't let her touch me!"

Sera giggled madly, excited for the new game as she reached out and tried to touch Jeziah's leg.

Elaya nodded. "i'll still have to apologize. Bit rude of me."

Elaya nudged the child. "Git im."

Sera squealed with the push and reached further. "Careful Sera. he might cry if you grab him."

Sera laughed. "Crybaby brother!!" Her small hands grew closer and closer as she leaned off the bed. Elaya gently snagged her dress to keep her from falling, not letting the girl realize it. She also fluffed her tail over Sera's eyes to prevent her from seeing her target.

Jeziah laughed as he watched the little one struggle to reach him. As Elaya covered her eyes she giggled madly, grabbing at her tail to try and pull it down and see.

"No don't look! You'll catch me!" Jeziah laughed, teasing his sister as she squealed and did exactly just that, catching him with her big chocolate brown eyes and giggling, "Silly brother!"

Her hands stretched as far as they could as she finally touched them, her face lighting up at the accomplishment. His hands whooshed down and he scooped her up, throwing her in the air and then catching her as she screamed with excitement. As he settled her onto his lap he kissed her cheek and then grinned at Elaya.

"You know..." he whispered to Sera, loud enough that he knew the wolf could obviously hear, "Elaya doesn't like smelly sisters either. You should catch her before she gets away!"

Sera nodded happily, reaching her tiny fingers into the air as he slowly set her down and laughed, "Go get her!"

"Puppy!" she cooed, and the game was on again as he gently snagged the hem of her dress, keeping her at bay from falling or catching Elaya.

"She's gunna get away!" Jeziah joked and set Sera off into a new fit of giggles.

Elaya smiled at the siblings snuggling, then when the girl came for her she grinned then let herself fall off the bed, drawing the child into the barn proper. "Come get me girly."

Sera tugged free of her brother and began to chase the wolf around the barn. Elaya just dodged and danced about, staying out of reach, but just close enough to keep the girl interested. She also would let her tail whap the child softly through her hair, the feathers tickling the girl's ears.

"No stinky Sera's for me."

The wolf moved behind Jeziah. "i helped you. your turn stinky brother."

Her smile was bright as she watched the girl come after her, and her heart gave a wild thrill thinking of her Sera chasing her.

Just when the girl got to her brother and rounded the chair Elaya moved aside tricking the girl into going the other way so she wouldn't trip and fall.

Jeziah laughed and watched them chase around, Sera's tiny legs working hard to keep up. As Elaya slipped in behind him he turned his head and listened before catching Sera as she ran into his legs.

"Behind me," he urged, setting her in the right direction and watching her give chase again, "Get the puppy Sera. You got to hug her real tight."

'Puppy!" she laughed and then yawned, the game starting to finally wear her out.

Elaya, sure footed as ever, could have feigned a trip, but instead let herself get cornered by the bed and the girl fall into a hug around her.

She hugged back, her jaw tight against the girl's back. She looked at Jeziah. "So your time before bed? or do you want to put her to-"

"Sleep with puppy!" Sera glowered at her brother.

Elaya smirked. "Alright...can brother read you a story though?"

Sera yawned again then looked at Jeziah. "What story?"

Jeziah had many stories. This night he told her a story of a prince and princess who fell in love but had to fight an evil witch to be together. By the time the story ended Sera was fast asleep, her tiny fingers wrapped in fists around clumps of Elaya's fur. Gently he leaned forward and kissed her head then straightened and looked at Elaya.

"Can I get you anything?" he offered, "Sera was fed before she fell asleep, but you have hardly eaten. I'm a chef, let me make you dinner while you let her sleep. Or at least bring you some water."

She smiled up at him. "Thank you. I am beyond grateful. Anything you feel like making will be fine." She didn't dare move from Sera while she slept.

"My only request is to offer my apologies to Octavia for prying into her private life."

"As for the water though no." She nodded to a large jug nearby. "Drea had gotten it for me...have you seen Drea by the way?"

Jeziah nodded, "I will cook you up something then. And when Octavia shows again I will pass that along."

He grabbed the jug and brought it closer to her, in case she needed it, "No I haven't actually. I've been rather busy."

Taking his leave he slipped into the ranch house and took over the kitchen. It took him over an hour to create the dinner, but he wanted it to taste perfect, as a thanks for all she was doing with Seraphina. Stuffed chicken with a red wine sauce, steamed vegetables with a cheese sauce, and freshly made mashed potatoes with a white gravy all placed on a giant platter big enough for four people to eat. Bringing it to her he smiled as he set it down with a knife, fork, napkin, and glass of lemonade.

"Two of the little girls made the lemonade for you. Would you like me to hold her while you eat?" he asked, unsure if she wanted to eat in her human or wolf form. It was a fancy meal that required a fork and knife but Jeziah would not comment if she decided to eat as a wolf and just snap it up in her jowls, "I can wrap her in her blanket and give her back when your done."

She smiled. "I don't want to change. you could take her....if she'd let you."

She looked down at the girl who was mired in her fur. She cocked her head, then shook it. "No..i wouldn't mind but she's is very warm, and clearly comfy. you can try but..well look."

She nudged the girl's arm and Sera whined tightening her grip and burrowing closer to the wolf's chest on which her head lay.

She looked up at her brother-in-law and shrugged. "I dunno. You can fix her hair though." She winked, though the child's red hair could use a good brushing.

She then looked at the meal, sniffed, then nodded. "very nice. But for next time i don't drink. Not a fan of wine or alcohol. But this smells amazing. Also im not a gravy girl. Thanks though." She smiled as she started with the vegetables. She would snag a bite and chew it quickly and quietly, then lap some water from the jug before having another bite.

As she ate she had questions for Jeziah. "Why did you become a chef? And how long have you been cooking? And how did you make such delicious and fluffy mashed potatoes? They are like eating clouds. Delicious."

He sat down beside Elaya after finding a brush and started to brush out his sister's hair. After two brushes her little arms moved as she stretched and she turned towards Jeziah. Picking her up, he promised to give her back as he settled her in his crossed lap, letting her get comfortable and fall back asleep before he continued to brush her hair.

"The wine glaze has no alcohol left in it, I assure you. It's the taste. To be honest, it stuffed chicken with a wine glaze was always Sera's favorite. I guess I made it thinking of her. But thank you for telling me about the gravy. I will remember that."

He continued to brush the red locks as he spoke, "I got into cooking after the Crush, when my powers were more accepted and I could use them. It's how I cook most my dishes, with my own heat. I've always loved making food though. And the potatoes? A secret my dear. If I tell you, then it won't be a treat for you the next time I make it."

She laughed watching the girl roll to him.

She did feign a snarl. "Baby thief."

She finished the veggies and potatoes and good not help a moan when she dug into the chicken. "Amazing. You have a real gift Jeziah."

Her eyes, of course, followed the child. She sighed thoughtfully. "This may be an odd question, but ...has she always been loving? I mean she was always so sweet and tender with me and the others. And now..." She nodded toward the cuddling girl.

"I assume she doesn't keep it up when she ages through adolescence, few do, but she is truly one of the sweetest and kindest beings I've ever met. Even Drea thinks so."

Jeziah smiled to her as she ate, giving her a toothy grin, "you had her all day Elaya. All I ask is half an hour."

He kept brushing, let her eat. He had made the platter large and full enough for easily three people, knowing Elaya's appetite and how little she had eaten of late. Secretly he knew this would be the norm for them now until Sera grew and he didn't mind doing that for Elaya, letting her be with Sera while he kept both girls fed.

He had almost missed her last question but his ears caught it and his hand stilled, the smile fading from his face.

"She is quite caring," he whispered as if in thought, before he looked up, his eyes somber, "No. Not always. Underneath the gentle kindness that is Seras being lied her soul full of fire and lava. A flame that hot can do much good, and equally as much harm."

His hand shook as he resumed brushing her hair, "it was one of her first rebirths with me at the helm. I was careless with a lesson and when it went awry I didn't think it have too much effect. We had been out in the woods and she had seen two men trap then shoot and kill a bear, and I justified it to her, scared she would hurt them if she knew they had killed the bear honourlessly and cruelly. It was my biggest mistake. She kept growing up...and she wasn't...her. She would fight instead of explain. She would inflict pain instead of joy and kindness. She took things for granted, killed if it suited her, and found ways to justify it all. And that was only as a teen. As an adult she was horrid. Lighting buildings on fire, uncaring for human life. Murdering and slaughtering not only animals but people too. When she started after children..."

His voice cracked and he fell silent for a minute before he continued, "she had reasons for everything she did. She could justify all her actions as if she wasn't the bad guy. But the truth was I had taught her the bad things could be masked as good and she had gone too far. The fire in her soul was taking control. I...I ended her. I ashed my sister only six months after she had fully grown. I couldn't let her continue."

He shuddered, and if he could cried he would have, the memory far too painful, "I've never made the mistake again and I won't. I won't go through that Elaya. I won't watch her step near a child with the intent to burn. I refuse to see that evil light in her eyes. I will raise her as always and she will be the same Sera you and I know and nothing less. Or I have failed her, myself, and everyone."

She finished the platter as he talked, then pushed it aside. She leaned over and gently touched his knee. "We all make mistakes Jeziah. Fortunately for you, you had a chance to make it better. And we will make sure she is our Sera. Responsibility is always important for kids."

She removed her paw and lay her jaw on her leg. "So you know I don't allow justifications either. We'll see to her proper growth."

She studied the girl for a long while, then looking at him. "Did you eat today? And...why you? Why not your parents?"

Her voice was fully relaxed, but she was very curious about her in-laws. She knew almost nothing about them, truly only that they had 'adopted' Sera.

He was surprised when she touched his knee, and he let his smile come back a little as he thanked her, "I do hope so too. I fear with all the turmoil going on though she may see something she should not. She will be with you most, and I only ask you keep her protected Elaya. For her sake and ours."

He finished brushing her hair and started to gently stroke it, enjoying the little time he got with her.

"I've had a snack," he shrugged, "I've been busy with this bundle of joy. I will eat breakfast in the morning alongside you and her. She's a handful, and it is easy to forget food. But I'm sure she will be hungry by morning. I can make the three of us breakfast, and if I find time I will serve the whole ranchhouse as well."

His eyes looked up at her words and he spoke in simple words, "It's just easier if its me."

Picking Sera up he gently handed her back to Elaya as he yawned, "Day one is almost done with this one. If you want to bunker down with her, I'll make sure Octavia is alright and check on Gerry's wounds, and then I'll be heading to bed myself."

"I'm alright Jeziah," the barn door creaked open a little and Octavia stepped through, looking calm, "I just needed a walk. Where am I sleeping tonight?"

He pointed at his own mattress, "Take mine. I will tend to Gerry then sleep on the bench there."

She didn't argue, moving to his bed and stripping her sword, then her jacket so that she was only in her tight black pants crusted with dirt, and a blue tank top. Settling down she lay on her back with her legs curled up, watching the ceiling. Meanwhile Jeziah checked Gerry's wounds, doing what he could to ease the pain and remove any infection before finding his own spot on the bench

"Night," he breathed, letting his eyes close.

Elaya watched the others, nodding politely to Octavia as the sleeping child snuggled into her, then winking at Jeziah.

She did not speak as the girl was sleeping on her chest again. She lay her jaw on the girl's head to keep her in place and to form a full protective shell about the child.

When Jeziah drew away from Gerry, the pixie farmers came in carrying another bed. They lay it between Gerry and the wolf and the child. "We wanted to thank you for helping Elaya and us. Elaya has taken very good care of us and the kids."

Elaya smiled at this. The two moved over to her and bowed. "Thank you Princess." She winked. They moved by Octavia and bowed to her as well. "Your Grace." Pixies had long reasons to both fear and respect Dragons.

The farm began to settle, even the Rythert who slept in each other's arms.

~

Drea and Rey had carefully left everyone except Reno alone when they got to town. They had been quiet and paid extra for their supplies they purchased, and some gifts and other needs for the farm, even having to buy a second wagon they attached as an extension to the first. All of the shopping, and a delay for a meal with Reno to discuss things, and making sure everything was well seated and covered had kept them in Lodestone until after dark.

They had considered staying in town but had seen enough of Nickens and his people to know they would not be safe, despite Reno's magic.

They had also learned that while no magic was allowed, other forms of violence could slide under the notice of the protective measures put in place. They could not take the chance in their weakened state.

They had been forced to use the actual roads so were still several miles from the farm by the time the others were going to bed.

They had chatted about a number of things, and had fallen into a lengthy yet comfortable silence. They were eager to get back to the farm, and to check in with Elaya and the young Seraphina. Rey of course wanted to check up on Lairia as well.

Drea was very worried about her friends, though she was ecstatic about Sera's return.

Silence was not something new to the ancient friends. But Drea sensed that Rey needed to say something important.

"I...I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just so scared for her."

Drea sighed. "I know sweety. She does too. Somewhere deep down. She was just scared. She's not as angry at you as she is all of us and the whole situation. But now....now I have no doubt she would relish even seeing you coming to her aid."

Rey nodded at that. "Why...why don't we just go get her? She could be dead for all we know."

"She isn't. I know it. So do the Rythert. And none of us are ready for such a fight."

Rey nodded at that. "True. So what will we do?"

"When we are ready we will ride down upon them with all the fury of a hurricane."

He smiled his fangs gleaming. "I'll rip out every throat I can. Then-"

Drea screamed as the claws of the golem drove into her chest and neck. She could not bleed but a massive rainstorm began to fall.

Rey stared at the others scattered about as he watched Drea slam into a tree, scream again, then witha wet flash of light vanished.

"MOTHERFUCKERS!!"

He leapt into the mass and true to his word began to rip bodies apart. Tearing off arms, legs and taking throat, his fangs flashing into necks, chests, and even into crotches, tearing out bloody holes in the bodies. The rain could do nothing to wash away the ever thickening pool of blood beneath them. Rey was screaming his war cry, and the attackers were trying to flee him.

They could not escape his wrathful vengeance as he poured all of the magic and blood power he had into his body fueling his speed, strength, and his attacks. His clothing was in shreds both from his body, and their attempts to fight him off them defend himself.

As he fought the night grew darker and darker, and the screams of his targets grew both louder and quieter. Louder as their terror grew but quieter as fewer and fewer of them were capable of screaming anymore. His warcry echoed for miles.

~

Elaya's ears perked up and her eyes opened. She looked toward the sound and whined.

~

Rey had never fought better. His fingers tore through flesh, his fangs sank deep, his hands broke bodies and limbs. Blood fell in rivers, the rain only thickening it, the gore turning the pool of blood into a swamp of the stuff. Still he fought on.

He reached the last three, dove into their midst, tore one head free and hurled it into a tree trunk where it exploded, then ripped a spine free of a second before kicking the third in the chest with such force that the woman flew the length of the clearing into another tree where she splatted her chest and head flattening while her limbs broke free, her blood pouring loose.

Rey searched for another target his eyes gleaming with his mad rage. Then he saw Drea's remains. He rushed to it and at first grew more angry, then he was able to let out a relieved sigh. Her clothing was in in a puddle of water. He knew all too well that meant she was not truly dead. She was gone though.

He touched the water and he heard her voice. I am sorry Reynault. Tell the others I will miss them all. I am sleeping with my husband. I do not know when I will wake. Take care.

He began to rise when he felt the wind from massive wings. He dove aside and glared up at Nix, the beast's body gleaming in the starlight.

Rey hissed. "you're the fucker that took my friend."

Nix smiled and raised a cut of hair that had to be Tatia's. it also bore three of her scales. "Then i took her again. And again. And again. And again."

His voice was cold, brutal, and so venomously wicked it made Rey's skin crawl.

"She moaned for me you know? Every time I fucked her screamed. Made her feel pleasure she had only dreamed of."

"You raped her you fuck. That's not pleasure. That's pain and fear."

Nix grinned. "Makes it even better for me."

Rey snarled and rushed in. He gripped Nix, who grabbed him back and the two began to bite, claw, rip and tear at each other, both snarling and spitting their rage and hatred. Rey brought his knee up into the creature's side, cracking ribs and splitting several seams in the creature's body. Nix shrieked in pain and sank fangs into Rey's shoulder.

Rey's pain broke open his lips, but he wriggled a hand free and with a rending crack tore the creature's left wing from his body. Blood poured forth and Nix screamed and began to crush Rey's body in his powerful arms. Rey pummeled the beast and drove knees, elbows, fangs, claws, and even his forehead into the creature, but the damage had not had time to heal and though he tore great strips of flesh from the creature and even managed to break it's thickly engorged manhood fully off, finally his body's pressure grew too much and with a scream he exploded in a spray of blood.

He fell free still living despite having nothing left to him.

He gagged, then raised a finger bone, his skin all but gone, and pointed at the creature. "Your....time....will...come...." His remaining eye clouded, then faded as death took him truly for the first and last time.

Nix's face hung in ruins, his body covered in wounds of every size, blood pouring freely, his ruined wing space irreparable, the other a twisted stripped bony protrusion.

He could not speak. The fucking fanger had crippled him. He looked at his removed wing and penis and snarled, then began to walk, leaving the mess behind him.

~

Elaya managed a whistle and Kai came to see her. She spoke very softly. "Rey and Drea were attacked. Go find out what happened."

He nodded and obeyed.

Elaya studied the sky and could not help tears. She knew what had happened. She had heard and smelled it all. But she could not have done anything. Not now.

No one could have.

~

Kai returned an hour later. His own tears fell heavily.

"They're dead...well Rey is. That golem attacked them with more than fifty helpers. Drea has vanished. Rey killed the others and hurt the golem badly.... I found the horses nearly here. They were scared..." he looked at Sera. "badly."

Elaya nodded. "Thank you Kai...we'll deal with later....i need to think. Take care of the horses then go to bed."

He nodded and left without another word.

Elaya gulped then lay her head on Sera's again. She began to croon her love growl in a gentle lullaby. Soon she fell back to sleep dreaming of an at peace Drea.

She saw nothing of Rey, and she began to pray. To her mother Moon, to anyone else who might be listening. For the soul of the vampire who had once been her friend. She had always used sleep to complete what she couldn't do awake.

She took a long breath and after another prayer to for them both she fell fully into deep sleep.

Everyone woke that night and mourned. All but Sera. Jeziah and Octavia woke and rose, offering to help Kai but the offer was refused. Instead Jeziah stayed up and decided to cook, knowing no one would want to do it by morning. Drea had been kind to all of them, and Rey, while he had his flaws was still loved. By morning Jeziah, with Octavia's help, had a breakfast buffet laid out so that anyone could eat at their leisure, if they wanted to. As he went to wake Elaya and Sera Amitiel stopped him, looking rather upset.

"Lairia is starting to wake again," he explained, "It happened yesterday and she just stirred now before falling asleep. She may be awake and coherent by evening, and I am not sure how to tell her about Reynault's passing. Would you mind telling Elaya that when you go wake them? I think it would be easiest if Elaya tells Lairia."

"Of course."

Stepping out into the morning light, even Jeziah's heart was heavy as he walked to the barn. He quickly checked Gerry whose wounds seemed to be healing properly, before moving to rustle Elaya up.

"Hey girls," he murmured, "Time to wake."

"Five more minutes," Sera yawned and turned over, and Jeziah couldn't help but grin.

"You've grown," he stated, "Oh thank god. Sera, can you wake Elaya? Bring her to breakfast."

"Yes," she yawned, rolling back over. Stepping outside he waited by the door, letting Elaya have her own first experience of Seraphina growth. He could speak about Lairia later.

Inside, Sera rubbed sleep from her eyes and sat up. With her small hands she grabbed Elaya's face and picked it up, squishing her cheeks together as she brought her wet wolf nose to her mouth and kissed it softly, "Morning puppy!"

When Elaya would open her eyes she'd see a very happy and rested five year old with long red hair in a mane of wild curls, smiling sweetly at her.

Back
Top Bottom