Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

"Food?!"

They rushed to the platter, studied it, then looked at her. "Shall we test it first to be sure it is safe for Our World?"

They were very serious, but there was a hint of playful mischief in their eyes and smiles this morning. Also they both presented signs of their arousal, his erection undeniable, while her breasts sat higher on her chest than usual and the nipples were hard as stone. They smiled, curious what the siren would do or say.

She giggled at them, taking in thier perfect naked bodies, her eyes drinking in his well hung erection and her perfect risen breasts. Then she shook her head, "there is no need. If they poisoned it to want us dead, they could've simply killed me while I slept. The food should be safe, and we should eat while it's hot. And then I'll want to eat something else."

She winked at them, stepping past them so her naked body brushed each of theirs as she grabbed a banana and peeled it, eating it slowly, "hungry?"

They both stared at her, unable to speak as she ate the banana.

Sun flinched and glared at the siren. "That's just mean beauty...." She moved forward and took a big bite of her lover's banana, moaning happily smiling wickedly. "You really shouldn't tease us."

"I'm not teasing," she purred into the female's ear , her lips vibrating against her ear lobe. Stepping back she finished the banana and turned, leaning over the table seductively so that her perfectly round ass stuck in the air. She scooped a piece of whip cream off a waffle and ate it, grinning wickedly as she straightened again.

"See, I'm hungry," she laughed, seeing their own hungry expressions, but Niether was looking at the food, "naughty are we this morning?"

She giggled again and pull her bare ass into the table, wiggling in between a tart tray and a muffin tray. She lay down, uncaring as she got food in her hair and on her body. She lay in the middle of the table, her head lifted so she could smile mischievously at them.

"Like I said, dig in. There's plenty of me...ahem, food to go around."

He leapt bodily onto the table and onto his Princess' middle his erection slapping her chest between her breasts as he bent, almost in half, to begin kissing her, but his feet were stopped by the bowls and dishes and such, which he had missed and his counterpart had sealed to the table to prevent too much mess.

For her part she dove into her favorite delight. Tatia's sex.

She lay amongst the food as well as she began to lightly kiss and suckle at Tatia's clit and lips.

He growled, his eyes wild with their need for their Tatia.

Tatia reached up, digging her food covered fingers into his hair as she giggled into the kiss, "I think things are going to get messy."

As her arms lifted it made her breasts swell upwards and in, squeezing around his erection as she kissed him hungrily, cooing into his mouth as her sun teased her nether regions. She wiggled a little, spreading her legs open wider in invitation.

He gasped at the feeling and could not help a thrust between her well formed bosom, his eyes rolling back in his head at the delightful sensations created.

She cooed and wrapped her arms about the siren's hips, her hands on tatia's middle as she lapped hungrily, digging in so ferociously her breasts ground into the siren's rump.

Tatia sighed and arched her back, pressing her breasts more firmly around his erection as he thrusted between them. Her back bucked and wriggled as her sun's licked and suckled below.

"Don't stop," he moaned.

The two worshiped, licked, lapped, kissed, sucked, touched, caressed, fucked, and ravaged their beautiful princess over and over. They used the food. The table. Their bodies. her body. His cock. her cock. Their cocks.

They did not and would not stop until she was shrieking her orgasms, and truly begging them to stop long enough to breath. And even then they looked mutinous, ready for more.

All three of them were filthy, food, saliva, cum, and more all over their bodies, faces and in their hair.

The Rythert gathered their princess and carried her to the tub which was superheated salt water now, flash burning away their soreness from their exertions, and the food and other debris, and feeling utterly phenomenal upon their bodies.

Sun snuggled against Tatia's side, her face in the siren's neck, dozing in her happiness, while he lay under the water on Tatia's tail, utterly spent and asleep from delight.

She had never had such great sex as she did with Rythert. They worshipped her body and she in return worshipped theirs, taking turns to suck, lick, and fuck each of them. When they could no longer go another second and Tatia felt utterly spent they picked her up and placed her in the water, cleaning her and them off. As they both dozed she finished rubbing soap off and then relaxed, letting her mind wander. She thought about the night before, what Rey said, what Elaya had said. Her mind chewed on where she would go from here, what she could do from here. The only thing she knew for sure was she had to go back. She needed to face this and settle matters.

After an hour she woke them and they helped her out, drying her off and getting dressed, her in her dress, them in theirs.

"Let's head back," she explained, "I have a few things to say to Reynault. And we should talk to Elaya."

The Rythert obeyed her instantly.

She moved and helped the Princess with her hair. She straightened it as best she could, brushing it carefully, then first lay it over the siren's back, then created a crown of hair about the siren's head. She then used the crown to support a long thick braid that she then curled up along the crown, creating a makeshift royal crown of hair.

She smiled. "Much better. You really should wear more decoration in your hair though..."

He nodded, then snapped his fingers and moved forward. Within the crown grew four flowers, then a fifth atop them. The four below were bright pink petaled, but with deep blue at the center, while the fifth was a bright red, with dashes of oranges scattered throughout, and a gorgeous center of pink. "Atlantis flowers. Created by your family. They each have special names. But we don't and can't know them. Only the Royal Family can."

He bowed respectfully. "Now we are ready. Shall we away?"

She sat nicely for them, letting them do her hair as she giggled quietly, enjoying their attention. When they were finished she gently touched the flowers, smiling at them.

"Thank you."

Standing, she fixed her dress then looped her arms through theirs, "Yes. We shall."

The three moved forward as one, opening the door and stepping through, then down the hall and the stairs to the restaurant below.

The Rythert smiled as they saw how happily the restaurant was. Despite their exertions during the lovemaking, they were still quite full. They nodded as the owner came up and ushered them toward the door.

only then did he speak. "The room will remain yours as long as you wish. You will not be allowed to check out I am afraid." he winked at the siren.

"Now perhaps you would like to explore our lovely town more fully? As a citizen I must remind you that magics are not allowed here, and even trying to use them is a crime if they are directed against another being. but the same goes for you. Also the wards will alert all, including the marshal and sheriff if any threats enter the town. Especially toward you. I do hope to see you again safely soon. And have a lovely day."

He bowed, making it seem a simple gesture but giving a subtle gesture of respect as well, that their bodies hid from all sight. Then he was away speaking to his custom.

Sun smiled, and Moon gently squeezed Tatia's upper arm. "may we go see the town? We have never seen a land dweller town up close before."

She listened, nodding as he left then turning to her lovers, "Of course we can look. I do want to be back by dinner though. Any later and I worry Elaya will send out a search team for me. She has a habit of worrying."

Opening the door she gestured them out and into the sun, ready to spend the day touring.

The Rythert were very excited and lead her out into the town.

First they went through the general store. Very well stocked, a friendly atmosphere, and run by the most grandmotherly pair of ladies ever. They were twins, and smelled of the supernatural but their race could not be determined just by looking.

And the Rythert were too busy touching all the fine clothing, the clever toys, the ingenious toys, and marveling over the blown glass decorations, the books, and of course the candies. Chocolates, rock candy, taffy, gummies, jaw breakers, and more. The two had sweet tooth of undeniable power, and they bought quite a bit while there. They had it all sent to the Crossed Crowns farm, except for mixed bags they were saving for themselves when they could fit it in.

They had also bought several books, and even gifts for the others. They didn't truly need anything except Tatia, but they enjoyed the shopping, and they kept using Tatia to model clothing, and asking her opinion if it would suit Laria, Sera, Elaya, or Drea, or even the men. They found this very funny for some reason and bought quite a lot of it.

But no one, except Tatia, got more presents than Elaya. They had been very wary of the werewolf, but the loyalty she showed to Tatia, and that Tatia showed to her had convinced them that the Metuzi Princess was a true friend.

They spent more than two hours just shopping, so clearly never having done so before. After bidding their new friends, the sisters Lila and Mila, goodbye, they returned to the sidewalk gleefully, but then turned to their Tatia. "Did we overdo it?"

They spent the afternoon shopping, although in Tatias case it was mostly modelling. It was obvious Rythert had never had the chance to shop, and with Tatias full purse she let them loose, paying for whatever they liked. By the time they were done Tatia was sure they had purchased half the store, laughing as they stepped back out onto the sunny street.

"You are adorable my sun and moon," she smiled, "although my purse is almost empty, so no more spending. You may have overdid it...just a little."

Hooking her arms around theirs she pulled them forward, "but not to worry. Anything to please my Rythert."

As they stepped down the street most ignored them but a few casted glances at them, some curious, others disgusted. The siren ignored them all, knowing some would always judge but most cared little about it.

"Where to next?" She asked, seeing the same Metuzi exiles from the night before and pushing her sun and moon to the side with her, out of thier way as they stomped by, "We have a few more hours before we should head back."

The Rythert blinked noting her purse and sniffed. "how rude of us."

They touched the purse and it refilled with coin. They smiled. "Much better."

They giggled playfully and both kissed her. "We would have paid on our own had you let us."

They were not so happy upon seeing the werewolves, and drew away, but moved between Tatia and the wolves protectively. At her question they paused to consider, not sure when she was grabbed. She screamed then was yanked into the Golden Hill Saloon.

He snarled and moved to the door which would not open to him. he pushed and it struck him in the chest with such force he flew out into the street, landing unhurt but stunned as he stared inside.

Inside she was being forced to dance with a wereshifted beast of some kind and straining to pull away, and shrieking in fear. "TATIA!!!" Her eyes were wild, and her skin was deathly pale as she struggled and screamed. The beast laughed, drooling on her neck and dress, groping her ass and breasts unconcerned.

Her counterpart snarled and rushed to the door again and this time was struck by both the batwing doors and the larger storm doors. He sailed over a hitch rail and landed in a water trough, his eyes closed, his dark blue blood running down his nose and lips.

The doors opened and a sign above the door explained. "No uninvited males allowed."

Within Tatia's female lover was still shrieking her name, but now between foul furry kisses. She tried to fight but her arms were being held back by another beast who was now grinding it's pink erection against her ass. Coarse laughter filled the saloon. She shrieked. "TATIA!!! HELP ME!!" again.

Tatia whipped around as her sun was suddenly yanked, reaching out for her. Another one shoved her back though, laughing as she stumbled and fell into the dirt, ripping her dress. She watched as her moon fought to get in, ending up thrown across the street into a water trough. She stumbled as she pushed herself up, running to him.

"My moon," she lifted his head, checking for his heart beat. When she felt it she sighed in relief, then looked back to the saloon, eyes full of rage.

"HEY!" she screamed, stomping towards the doors, seeing what they were doing to her sun and becoming even more enraged, "HEY! STOP! NOW!"

A couple of them turned and laughed as she stormed in, the magic having no effect on her. She ignored their taunts as she stepped up to the one pretending to dance with her, poking his shoulder.

"Wha-" his word was cut off as she slammed her fist into his nose, breaking it in several places. The one behind her sun with his erection out grinded a little harder into her as if taunting Tatia and she snarled, launching at him. The attack took them both down as they struggled, his strength outweighing hers, but her nimbleness keeping her from being pinned as she pulled a knife from her hip and stabbed him in the side.

"You bitch," he snarled, his hand grabbing her throat and squeezing hard as she choked.

"You touched her," she snarled, reaching up and stabbing him in the neck, blood spurting across her face. She sprang up, instantly realizing her mistake. The crowd was circling around her, looking at the dying man on the floor. Two of them still had her sun in their paws, holding her down.

"Don't you touch her," she snarled, "You put one more hand on her and I swear, I'll murder every last one of you. I don't care about town laws. No one...no one touches Rythert."

The dying man gagged, coughed, then shuddered as the wound healed.

The two holding Sun froze, then released her. She dove into Tatia's arms, but then froze as well. Her eyes rolled up to her lover. She could not speak but her fear only grew.

A voice spoke behind them. "Alright. That's enough. i saw everything. Back off."

The men and women in the saloon released their weapons, and their grips on their various magics and stepped back. Moon rushed in and wrapped his arms about his ladies, then turned to see who had spoken and froze.

The voice continued to speak growing closer. "Now we have many rules here. But one of the biggest is not hurting one another. And that includes KIDNAPPING!!"

The two who had been holding her howled as pointed boots crashed upon their tails. The boots were long, going up a shapely pair of legs to mid thigh of a very impressive lady garbed in a royal purple suit. Complete with red gold watch chain. A battle-magician.

Not nearly up to Laria's abilities in raw magical talent, but powerful enough to use the violence and hatred of any moment to fuel defensive or offensive magics. She was very fit yet thickly curvy, with a very low neckline revealing her deep cleavage. Her skin was dark, almost coal black, but her eyes were entirely orange. A very gifted battle-magician. Her hair was long, straight and silky, and marked her as a lady of noble birth, and finally on her forehead was the seven interlocking rings of a Circle Trained Magic Master.

Limited in power or not, she was a magician of great talent, ability, and knowledge, and she clearly represented the Circle in this town. She also wore a gold star which clearly said "Sheriff Reno." She smiled at everyone then turned to Tatia. "Now ma'am I won't be pressing charges, but i need to speak with you and your friends in my office." her voice was polite but brooked no objection.

Sun and Moon looked at her, then at Tatia, awaiting her word, not those of this interloper.

Before anyone could speak however another voice called out. "Now hang on! I want to press charges!"

Reno closed her eyes, but turned, revealing an actual black cowboy hat on her back, though it was festooned with accents and decorations and flat topped rather than the showy Stetson. It also revealed the actual stiletto daggers that her heels were made off, which were currently twisting in the tails of the two howling were's.

Down the stairs came a man. A huge man. Bigger than should be allowed. He came to rest at the bottom of the stairs, and his head only just missed the ceiling above. He smiled and the smile was truly beautiful. Bright, warm, cheery and perfect. And fanged.

He moved closer and revealed six more beings following close behind.

Reno smiled up at him. She was only a little taller than Tatia, but she showed no sign of fear to this monster before her. "Mr. Nicken you have no right to press charges. Your people instigated the incident, assaulted a visitor twice, and were taking liberties with a woman against her will."

He smiled again. He was beautiful. His bulk should have made him ugly, or at least malformed. But he was not. His face was flawlessly rugged and handsome, his eyes a soft baby blue, his hair tousled dirty blond. His massive body was steel mountains of muscle, yet he seemed gentle as a kitten.

"You misunderstand me sheriff. I want to press charges against them for the selfsame crimes. And the additional one of disturbing the peace of this saloon. If you wish to allay the other charges I understand, but i must insist upon the last."

Reno did not react, but Moon's eyes flickered and he leaned in to Tatia whispering. "That upset her somehow." For some reason mental communication wouldn't work here.

Reno sighed but nodded. "Fine. Three days apiece in jail. Send them to a healer first. I want them cleaned up, sober, and dressed before they serve their time."

The big vampire smiled again, warm and friendly. "Aren't you going to arrest them sheriff?"

"You're under arrest." She looked back at their boss. "Now see to what I asked."

Mr. Nicken smiled. "Thank you Sheriff. Of course i will."

Reno smiled back then turned and caught Tatia's eye. She gestured toward the door. "With me please." Her eyes also flashed a warning to say nothing until she said it was safe.

Moon gently pushed his ladies after the sheriff, but also turned and spoke in a watery tongue.

Nothing happened for a moment, but as the sheriff and three left, all the beer and other drinks suddenly erupted into the air, soaking everyone in the saloon. Moon nodded and smiled. Not much but a fitting dousing for their treatment of him.

Sun just clung to Tatia. She had never been so manhandled, and her eyes were still full of fear. She had not spoken or really removed her face from Tatia's chest yet. She looked near tears, and only her siren's arms soothed her terror.

Tatia fell deadly silent when the sheriff walked in, holding her sun close to her and not letting go, glad when her moon was allowed in. The three held each other closely, watching but not speaking until they were led out. The siren's mind raced as she met the vampire, Mr. Nicken, shrinking back a little. What had they gotten into? As they left Tatia's mind raced, worried this would mean jail time for her too. She had attacked two men after all. What would Sera think? And the group? And Rythert.

"Please," she spoke, once they were in the street, "I was only protecting the one thing that means most in my life."

It was the first time she had admitted how much she cared for Rythert, at least out loud. It made her feel good, made her heart swell. She would do whatever it took to protect them. Looking down, she squeezed her sun in closer, not wanting to let go just yet. Her dress was torn in places and ruined with dirt, but she didn't care. She was just happy they were safe.

"I'm so sorry they grabbed you," she whispered, only for her sun to hear, "I'll never let this happen again baby. I'll kill a thousand men to get to you. You and him."

Sun blinked at the words and finally began to still, looking up at Tatia.

At Tatia's whisper she smiled and her fear faded. She leaned up and kissed Tatia's jaw. "We love you Tatia. We would die for you."

Reno had not responded, and said nothing until they had entered her office and she had shut and sealed the door. It was very tidy but simple little office. high polish concrete floor, three walled cells with toilets, bunks, and no windows, and currently no residents. A sitting area before the cells, a wall partition to the right of the door behind which was a desk covered in neatly stacked papers and documents, and a name plate which identified it as the Sheriff's desk.

Behind this desk was another, a roll top desk which was filled to the point of bursting with protective magical items. To the left of the rolltop was a door, now open, to a locker/break room. To this door's left was a hall leading to two more doors. The first, immediately on the right was a bathroom, while the last was labeled as "Lockup."

Reno waved her hand and a loveseat floated up behind her guests, while she moved around the partition and sat behind her desk. She sighed looking at them but smiled. "First of all no you are not going to be charged for any crime of any sort. You were protecting your mate. I don't ask about the details of any relationship. i can see the truth about the three of you. But I had to step in. You just challenged the power of the Golden Hills Ranch. For the third time in two days."

She sighed, her impressive chest making her jacket strain audibly.

"Ok first things first. After the Crush land went fallow. not all of it. But enough that there was a major concern about starving to death. That lead to the introduction of all the various races. And humans naturally over reacted. Created orders like mine to protect them from your lot." She rolled her eyes at this. "In other words made them seem just as stupid and unprepared as the supernatural races have worried they always were. Anyway with this came both more concerns, but also many solutions. Many of the races could handle their own food. And because of magic and such they could help prevent the starvation death of the human race."

The Rythert nodded, both wrapped happily about Tatia.

Reno gestured toward the door. "Thus came the beings who pounced upon that need and made themselves wealthy and powerful. Like Mr. Jonah Nickens. An ancient vampire. Claims to have survived Noah's flood. I don't buy that bullshit, but he's old. Like most vampires he lived down the ages biting and biding his time. Saved some money here and there, but apparently didn't think much of it because he didn't have much when the banks were destroyed. But he had enough old things of value that he could afford to move right after the Crush. no one was thinking of money then. They just wanted to live. Nickens did too. Well."

She reached into a drawer and drew out a bottle and four glasses. "Do you indulge?"

The Rythert looked to Tatia, never having had liquor of any kind. Reno filled the four glasses and sipped hers, smacking her lips. "Anyway he moved West. Came across this valley. Which was lush and pretty, and filled with game and animals. So he settled here and began to raise cattle and other meat flesh. Created the Golden Hills ranch. Been here ever since. Selling meat and other needs to humans and the other races. A hundred years and change of wealth and power. But the land has only grown more healthy, and the health is spreading. So naturally others began to settle. Eventually there was enough that they founded this town. Lodestone."

She winced at the name. "Farmers, ranchers, loggers, and more. All just trying to make a living as best as they can. And all at the behest of Jonah Nickens. He laid claim to the whole valley once. Without any real law there was no one to tell him no. So he would let his herds go anywhere. And they are massive. He has more than a million head of cattle alone."

Moon whistled at that. Reno nodded.

"As you might imagine all that animal flesh needs a lot of grazing.For decades he was content to let them roam. And mate. And kill his neighbors herds. And even his neighbors. He didn't care. More land for him. Finally about thirty years ago Lodestone was incorporated and empowered as it is now. A Sheriff was created. Law. Land claims didn't matter anymore. More by force than anything Nickens was given a massive payout for all the land they could rip out of his grasp. More than half of the valley. He does have enough land to graze his herds, but he took great offense at being told what to do. Since then he has been trying to scare the farmers and other ranchers into selling and moving off. Or having his people do it. He doesn't ride. never did. He does all his business in his saloon, his largest piece of the agreement to sell in the first place. He gets his saloon which he doesn't have to close ever, and the rules are more...lax there than anywhere else in the town."

She drained her drink and refilled the glass sipping it again. "Anyway now he's getting antsy. More and more people are settling. building fences. growing their own herds. According to him weakening his herds, though by all accounts everything he has is only growing. Especially his ranch. The main house is only a mile north of town. The ranch itself covers the entire northwestern half of the valley. But it's not enough. he wants more grassland. more water. Bigger herds. So he's pushing. Him and his army of roughnecks. Like at the Crossed Crowns. Yes I heard about that too. No worries. And the second time when your Metuzi put a watch on the exiles of her pack. Yes i heard that as well. But you and your friends have just made enemies with the most powerful being in the area. He has a literal army. And magicians. And more. And so much money and the admittedly limited political power of the day he thinks he's god."

She sipped her drink again. "Now...any questions?"

This...this was a lot to take in. Tatia sat on the loveseat between her sun and moon, listening intently as Reno spoke. The Sherriff seemed nice enough, and quite pretty. If not for Rythert, Tatia would probably flirt with this woman, maybe see what hide behind those tight clothes. Her mind only entertained the idea for a second then before moving back to her lovers. They were who she wanted now.

She took the offered drink, nodding at Rythert to try it, although she knew it be rather strong for them. As Reno continued and the news only got worse Tatia drained her glass in one fell swoop, then handed the glass back to be refilled.

"I got a couple," Tatia spoke first, taking her glass back full, "For one, are you charging us? Because I only have the gold that's on me, and my group will be pissed if they find out I broke a law. Secondly, when can I go back to my group? If he is as dangerous as you say he is, than I need to warn my friends."

"No. Do you have trust issues that strong? i've said no charges four times now."

The Rythert had lost track of everything with their first taste of the strong booze.

Reno smirked at this, refilling Tatia's glass with a wicked smile. "and you can leave once the carriage is here. i want you back with your friends as soon as possible."

"And then what?" Tatia asked, none too pleased at the sheriff's rude tone about the charges, "You want me back to tell my friends, I can understand that. But then what? What do you hope will come from telling us all this? Or do you simply hope we will pack our bags and leave?"

Reno smiled at Tatia's tone.

"Nickens is a monster. Monsters create monster killers. You do what you want. he'll go down eventually. What i want is for you to remain safe. My job is to protect life in this town. All life."

She stood now, her eyes darkening. "I don't care what you tell your friends. Or what you do. But if you bring violence into my ton not even your supermage will stop me from meting out justice."

Sun blinked at her words, but touched Tatia. "Please don't fight with her....Please my world?" She knew, deep in her soul, that Reno had Tatia outclassed, and them as well. Tatia's confrontational mood was not helping, and now it was not to protect them. She wondered if Tatia was just so scared she was lashing out at the safest target.

Moon touched Tatia's shoulder. "We should go."

Reno nodded. "Yes. You should. Your Grace."

Back
Top Bottom