Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Tatia's eyes remained dark and weary, "Even if that is true, it means you have weakened me without my knowing, and left me vunerable. And you say the merfolk can't come in but what is to stop their hunters? Their mercenaries? Ig you know my status then your no fool in knowing that I am wanted by the sea, either dead or alive. And the merfolk trapped to the rivers and lakes are exiles, seeking my head to restore their status. But there are many wishing to kill me for my bounty."

She had dropped her voice low as she spoke of all this, her eyes glancing around the room, "So tell me, what keeps me safe here? What stops me from slitting your throat for your actions and fleeing before I find myself dead."

"The fact that your room and this hall is magically protected."

The others in the room did not even look over at the scene. "We only accept persons with a reservation. Anyone without cannot enter. That includes especially would be hunters and assassins."

The Rythert still waited for her order to kill him.

Tatia sighed, waving her hand, "Let him go. If he's being honest that we cannot be hurt in here. We will return to the group in the morning. Travelling at night won't be safe."

She helped him to his feet, still guarded, "We will take that food you offered in the suite. And please make me a plate of steak with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. I'm not in the mood for seafood."

She nodded to Rythert, picking up the skirt of her dress so it wouldn't tarnish as she walked, "Let's go."

The Rythert of course obeyed immediately.

They moved to her side to take her up to the room. They checked it first and found that it was laid out to her tastes, and had a note and flowers from Elaya.

They took the note as the flowers glowed. "it reads. For you and the newbies..." The female turned to her. "my World...it is dated from the night we first met and made love. How...how."

The male turned the note over and smiled. "She smelled us. with our world."

As they stepped in Tatia smiled. The walls were a pale beige, with dark wood trimming, matching the bed frame and wardrobe. The covers on the bed were a deep ocean blue, one of Tatia's favorite colors. There were rose petals on the bed and the candles were lit on the nightstands, illuminating the room softly. She watched them read the letter, growing more wondrous at it all. How had Elaya known they'd even come here?

Since she sent this ahead of time there would have been plenty of assassins here to kill me if the innkeeper spread the word. Perhaps I am safe. Pulling off her flats she stepped up to them, kissing the back of his neck as she ran her fingers over her sun's arm.

"How about a bath and then bed?" she asked, "I am rather tired Rythert, but a bath will calm me."

They kissed her fingertips, then helped her undress before drawing her to an already hot bath. "We can make it salt water if you wish our world."

They stripped and entered the water first, then held their hands out to her to aid her into the tub.

The room itself had sealed when they had entered, and now it's seal and protections strengthened immensely.

The Rythert were impressed, then for once lost track of their lover and world. The mark of the Metuzi was on the wall. no one, not even the merfolken would dare to misuse that mark. The Metuzi had powerful allies everywhere, even in the ocean.

They touched Tatia's hands and directed her gaze to the mark. "We are safe. Our World is safe. None would dare to risk the wrath of all these beings and the whole of the Unbroken Claw."

Even they could not help a shudder of fear at the thought of fighting the Metuzi.

The male smiled. "better to rape an Apache's sister and mock him for it than to upset a Metuzi." It was a silly old joke, but it had been proven true time beyond counting.

Tatia saw it as she bent into the water, sliding her behind down the edge of the porcelain tub until she was comfortable between them. She nodded to it then looked back at him smiling.

"For tonight we are," she smiled, "Now let us enjoy the warm water."

The tub was huge, big enough to easily fit the three of them. As she relaxed she lay her head back against the side of the tub, stretching her legs up.

They moved in close. She began kissing Tatia's neck while lay in the water on her lap. "Would you like that seawater?"

The female smiled and nibbled lightly. "We could do a small mix so you don't shift...unless you want to shift." She giggled. "Your scales are so beautiful." She took Tatia's ear lobe into her mouth, nibbling lightly. "Just like the rest of my World."

Tatia laughed, pulling her onto her lap so that her bare rump could feel Tatia's tail, having already grown after she submerged in the water, "My dear, it comes no matter what water I dipped into. But your seawater cleans my scales like no other water can. That salt shines them and my skin glows. So please, I would love that."

She wiggled and stretched out her tail more until her fins were sticking out over the opposite side of the tub, splashing her moon a little as she giggled, "Relax my dear, come cuddle with us."

He yelped when he was displaced. But he also touched the water which grew hotter, then shifted into sea water, washing over all three of them.

He then slithered beneath Tatia and began rubbing her back and spine, while she spun, wriggling on Tatia's scales, and drawing the siren into a kiss. They were tired as well, and not up to going much further, but they could not resist their World.

Tatia hummed, closing her eyes and enjoying the attention, although her body was still sore and tired from their time earlier that day, "You spoil me, you know? I'm...I'm so glad I found you."

She pulled her sun in for a deep kiss, knowing he could feel it too.

"And we are so glad to have been found."

he continued kissing and nibbling her neck as he worked the siren's back.

She giggled into the kiss and looked into Tatia's eyes. "You are our World. And you mean so much to us."

The massage felt wonderful, as did her sun's perfect lips. With them, alone, she felt like time stopped.

"And you mean more than you understand to me," she whispered, still confused over her new emotions.

They continued to kiss and massage her. The female pressed her breasts against her World's and sighed happily. She did not push it into a sexual act in itself, merely an exceptionally pleasant feeling. The male moaned into her neck as he actually let his hands pass through her flesh, digging deep into the knots and tension there and twisting or pulling them free as needed.

"We are trying to be what you have named us."

Tatia's eyes closed as she relaxed, the massage relaxing every muscle in her back while her sun clung to her. Rythert wrapped around her, like a warm blanket she never wanted to strip away.

"I did not name you," her eyes open as she stared at her female lover with an intensity, "you will always be Rythert, my Rythert. I simply gave you a nickname. I name only I can call you. It's to show my feelings for you."

She kissed her softly then relaxed again, "this is what I needed."

They smiled and squeezed back, speaking as one. "We have never had names solely for us and for our individual parts. Nicknames our not, we enjoy them very much."

Sun sighed happily, her nipples poking rather hard into Tatia's breasts. Moon squeezed them both, his jaw on Tatia's shoulder. "We live to love you Our World. We will try to be your Sun and Moon. Always."

"And I will try and be your world, for as long a you are my sun and moon," she sighed back, "I will protect you with all I have and all I can give. No one will take you from me."

She looked around and saw a soap bar on a small stool beside the tub and reached for it, grabbing it. She knew they did not need it but it felt nice as she ran it along her Sun's body, humming a song as she did.

Sun began to purr and sing as Tatia scrubbed her down. Her voice was nowhere near as beautiful Tatia's, but it was happy and free.

Moon joined his voice to her's, delighted to be singing. They made a sweet harmony. The song had no words but it still spoke of the sea, the waves, the waters, and all else that was their's.

As they sang the water shifted into freshwater, not wanting the stink of saltwater mixed with soap.

Tatia hummed along with them as they sang, then shifted to wash her Moon down, kissing his cheek. As she did her voice bubbled up and she joined their song, creating the sweetest harmony her ears had ever heard.

The song was sweet.

So much so that it escaped their room. And began to amplify. It soon carried over the whole town.

It wasn't the Rythert. it wasn't the inn itself. Something on the air tonight caught the song and carried it for miles and miles.

Elaya's ears perked up and she smiled. She kissed Sera's cheek and whispered. "Hear that my love? tatia is singing. She's happy. Listen to her darling."

Tatia didn't even realize the song was carrying. She simply closed her eyes and basked in her lover's.

Back at the farm Sera stirred long enough to hear it, smiling wearily to Elaya, "She is. Finally."

Elaya smiled back and kissed her lover. "That's because of you Seraphina. You made that possible. now rest my love. Rest so you can see her so happy in person."

~

The Rythert's song eventually came to a close as weariness began to overtake them.

They had shampooed and washed their princess as they sang, even scrubbing her scales and fins down. When they had finished they drew her out of the water, dried her off, then took her to the bed. They snuggled in about her, then covered them all with blankets, knowing they were safe in the arms of their World.

Sera smiled and nodded, sighing, "We...we...need to talk about...about..."

And then she was asleep once more.

~

They finished and got out, drying her off so her legs could return, before the three stepped to the bed, snuggling in together. It was the safest and most comfortable feeling she had ever had before, as she lay between them, her eyes closing softly. She wanted to do this a million more times, if not for the rest of her life, sleeping between them, cuddled and loved.

Elaya sighed but smiled. "We will my love. Whenever you wish."

she resumed stroking the Phoenix's gorgeous redhead, playing with it. She missed Sera. She wanted to talk to her. To feel her touch. This, as fine as it was, was not enough.

~

They kissed her lips, then her neck, then sighing her name drifted off into deep happy sleep.

Morning came, and with it came sunshine and clear skies, a hopeful omen. Upon waking Tatia found a rather large table in thier room set up with a variety of breakfast dishes. She slipped out of bed, not waking her lovers, and checked as she saw a note. On it was a small apology from the innkeeper for frightening her the night before without explaining the wards first. After was a brief promise to keep them safe as long as they remained in the inn, and that breakfast was on them for the missed meal. They had never gotten the platters the night before, probably because it was much too late and they had fallen asleep.

"Rythert," she whispered, gentle whispering in thier ears as she woke them, "wake up my sun and moon. We have breakfast."

Back
Top Bottom