Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden grins down at her, she wasn't very good, but she had done the job, he was hard again, he tips her chin up and looks down at her. "I am... But your technique is poor... After this you will get some training..." He pushes her down and gets her on all fours, then grabs her hips and lifts them, he rubs his cock against her twitching cunt. "Now you beg for every thrust..." He soon thrusts into her fully, then starts a hard slow pace, he'd see how she liked to be teased.

She didn't care about the performance review her eyes simply glazing over until she was pushed down and moved into position hearts almost forming in her eyes as she felt him rub against her and when he told her to beg where pride would have intervened before a submissive need for more pushed her forward. "Please more! Fuck me more! Please please please! I need it! I'll do anything just fuck me!" The strongest resistance leading to the biggest downfall as she began to scream herself hoarse for more, begging while thrusting back as best she could body quivering and trying to move into new positions to thrust back as best she could.

Aden grins and starts to thrust faster, he smacks her ass a few times to get her to stay still, then calls over a few other men. One pulls her head up and makes her suck him, guiding her and teaching her to do a better job, two others kneel beside her and teach her how to jerk them off. Aden soon reaches under her and teases her clit slowly as he thrusts, he could feel her starting to grip him, but this was only her first. "That's it... Cum for me... But bite that cock in your mouth and you'll be punished..." He'd cut her off cold turkey, no pleasure for 3 days, he looks around the room, each female now had at least two men with her.

Finally she was shut up by the second man now only muffled moans of want escaped her her brain swimming in pleasure as Aden fucked her she eagerly followed the other man's instructions if it meant receiving more though she didn't see the other two until they grabbed her hands and moved them to jerk them off slowly, it was hard to balance it all in such a frenzied state. The woman certainly didn't need Aden's permission as the wave of pleasure rolled over her, her hands tightening and stopping on the men while her mouth hung open and limp only allowing the man to push further into her her nose soon pressed against his skin while gags came from her along with muffled pleasure she felt lost in a sea of joyful carnality, her eyes beginning to roll back and sounds starting to slow as she neared unconsciousness from the man in her throat.

Aden looks back to his current fuck and glares slightly "Nick! She's not used to it... You kill the product and it comes out of your ass..." He pulls the woman back so she can breathe and starts to thrust harder and rub her clit faster. He feels her gripping him again as another orgasm runs through her, he thrusts deep and empties into her with a grunt. He pulls out and let's her fall to the ground twitching, the other three jerk off on her, letting the pleasure send her to dreamland. Aden stands, panting slightly, he starts to move around the room, checking the other girls.

The woman would have died happy, no pain and only pleasure but was spared as finally oxygen had the chance to fill her lungs once again, although she barely noticed the change, even when her vision filled out again the overwhelming amount of pleasure and the sexual frustration she had suffered on that horrible machine meant she was merely a toy for the men to use in anyway they wished, it wasn't long before she felt Aden fill her again and simply drop her twitching body to the ground, the broken woman not even able to beg for more despite how much she wished for it.

As Aden makes his way around the room, he grins, all the girls were pretty much at the same level, some even cracking more as they happily ride one or two of his guys. He walks up to one group, she was riding two of them, one in each hand and two in her mouth, her eyes were thickly glossed, but she was smiling through it all. He looks around, the girls were finally starting to drop, too worn out to move, but still some begged for more. "Good work... When they drop, take them back to the holding room, it's time for the next step... All goes right, they should be good for sale by tomorrow... You find one you want yourself... Come see me..." He watches as the men slowly remove the women, they'd be given several hours to relax and calm down, it was time to see who's training stuck and who needed more. He heads back to his room to check on Tia and Isabelle.

It was some time later now that David woke up, he stretches and looks at his little prize, he runs his fingers over her cheek then through her hair. "Mmm... I wonder how my Jem is feeling..."

When Aden finally returned he found the two contorted in a sexual frenzy, Isabelle still bound allowing Tia to fully explore her friends nethers even when a moment of lucidity snapped her out of it, the drug beginning to wane in Isabelle's system bit by bit, at the very moment he entered Tia was enjoying the sweet taste of her childhood friends pussy but it was obvious by the trailing sheen that she had tasted almost every patch of skin the young girl had to offer.

Aden grins and steps closer to the bed, watching over them, he reaches out and slips his hand between Tia's thighs, teasing her slowly. "Are you enjoying you're friend Tia... Is she having a good time..." He grins and looks to Isabelle again "Maybe it's time I had a taste of her..." He was rubbing her clit quickly at this point, trying to distract her from her current prize.

David slowly pulls the covers off Rebecca and moves to lay between her thighs, spreading them slowly, not wanting to wake her, yet. He looks up at her and then starts to lick her very slowly and lightly, wanting to keep her asleep as long as he can before making her scream.

Tia let out a yelp as she felt Aden's hands, his fingertips on her skin causing hairs to stand up it didn't stop her though, her head swimming with pleasure as she continued to play with the friend she never knew she wanted to much, Isabelle seemed to be sobering more and more as she began to try to push Tia away, moans beginning to change to grunts as the blonde started to regain the fire in her eyes.

Tia began to lose focus as his hand worked her clit, her excitement keeping her sensitive, she looked back, her willpower now non-existent as she happily accepted it even though the drugs were fading from her as well. "Y-yes." She answered to his first question, her eyes in a glass eyed state almost like she was on auto-pilot. "D-do you really want me to stop?" The words coming out sounding disheartened, the idea felt soul-crushing as if being away from her prize even for a few moments would be so painful she couldn't stand it.

Rebecca began to shift in her sleep, her dreams filled with a fight for control, the young girl torn between pleasure and morality with David's helping pleasure was easily winning out any desire to be an upstanding person of civility extinguished last night, her body writhed as his tongue worked.

Aden continues, but looks at her "Not stop my pet... Just take a break... I need to give her a few lessons..." He punches her clit gently, knowing she was getting close already "You can play with yourself if you'd like... Or go find one of my men to play with..." He leans down and kisses her just as he sends her over the edge, thrusting his fingers into her quickly for a few moments. He pulls away when she's done and smiles "So... Can I borrow you prize for a little while... My Pet..."

David smirks against her, but doesn't let up, knowing the feel of her body already, he was able to tell if she was close and could back off. He kept it up for several minutes, never letting her fall off the edge or wake up. He soon pulls away from her and shifts, he now kneels between her thighs, his cock rubbing against her clit slowly "Rebecca... Wake up Rebecca..." He stills, wanting to see how desperate she'd be for it once she woke up, he wanted his little Jem well trained.

Tia struggled to see the difference in her new state of mind, what used to be a strong sister-like bond between Tia and Isabelle had turned into fanatical desire a 'need' for her and to be pulled away even for a moment deprived her of a chance to give Isabelle pleasure, to take in a new inch of her beloved friend. But even with this strong need she knew that she owed Aden for bringing Isabelle to her like this, that awakening of the desire she didn't know she had. "Ah! Ahhh!~" The sounds of her pleasure rippled through her like a shockwave as she came, falling against her friends stomach as she did. "Y-yes...just let me...say goodbye for a moment..." Tia shakily crawled up her friend who still hadn't quite snapped out of her drug stupor for a few moments her face hung over Isabelle's, both panting before Tia shared a hungry kiss, their tongues dancing for a few moments of deep passion before with a whine from the two of them they pulled away, Tia moving to watch for now.

Aden smiles "Alright..." He lets her say 'goodbye' and leans over to kiss her softly as she gets comfortable to watch them, he smiles at her "I'll take good care of her..." He then moves back to Isabelle and smirks at her, he could tell the drug was wearing off, but enough remained that she'd enjoy anything he did to her, whether she wanted to or not. "Time for us to play my dear... Your little friend has gotten you very ready for me already..." He slips his hands between her wet thighs and teases her lips slightly, enjoying her shiver. "It's time for you to enjoy the real thing..." He kisses up her chest, licking and sucking her nipples before resting against her lightly, his cock against her pussy. He stares at her, her eyes flashing between lust and rage, he kisses her as he starts to push in slowly, then pulls from the kiss and fills her completely in one thrust. "Nnn... Still so tight... I'm going to enjoy you..." He starts to attack her neck, licking and nipping as he starts to thrust, slowly but picking up speed, he sucks on her pulse point softly.

Tia's kiss was returned with as much passion as she shared with Isabelle, showing that she didn't seem to pick between the two and genuinely enjoyed each of them.
Isabelle on the other hand was doing her best to fight against the drugs wearing off in her system but despite her every effort she simply wasn't able to stop the pleasure she received while she could give in a little with Tia the fact that this awful excuse for a human being could make her feel anything other then disgust was the truest torture. "N-no don't you dare!" While her words attempted to come out strong it was obvious that lust was draped over every single syllable, Tia had gotten her so close before being pulled away. His filthy hands and mouth began to attack her and she could even feel his manhood press against her, her body begging for it against her will, She fought against her binds again and again until she threatened to break her own bones before he began to push in, the kiss and sudden rush of pleasure halting her fight in its tracks, once he pulled away she felt him fill her a loud piercing scream of desire mixed with white hot rage and sadness filling the room, she didn't seem capable of making any sound other then a scream at the moment, beginning to switch between pure pleasure and a desire for his death.

Rebecca's dreams began to shift more into the depraved, finding herself in the middle of a group of men, pleasure rippling through her as each filled her before she was rudely awoken by hearing her name, panic filling her brain as she awoke, questions of where she was what she was doing here the first to pop in before the memories of the machine, of the pleasure david gave her, the look of panic quickly giving way to desire. "I...." The mental alteration by waiting on that machine obvious as she moved to play with herself and pull at David like an animal at the same time, a need for release ever present in her mind.

Aden grins against her neck and nips lightly before pulling back, he watches her as he continues to thrust into her, one hand moving to her breast. "Your mind can deny it all it wants... But your body will never lie... Let's hear another moan shall we..." He rubs and pulls her nipple softly as he speeds up a bit more, his mouth covering her other nipple and teasing it with his tongue quickly.

David watches as she slowly comes to, the emotions flashing in her eyes before settling on lust and need. "Hello Sweety... Is this what you want..." He softly pushes her hands away and slips into her, but moves slowly, starting to kiss over her breasts and lick her nipples. He was going to enjoy his new little toy for a long while, he had no intention of give this one up any time soon. "Tell me you love me my little Jewel..." He liked that, he may try and change her name later, make her completely his.

Tia's hand began to wander, seeing Aden and Isabelle before her, in her mind begging to be the meat in the sandwich, to have Aden from behind and Isabelle in front, struggling for breath between moans of pleasure.
Isabelle on the other hand was in her own personal hell, pleasure being forced upon her even teasing at her mind that this wasn't such a bad thing. "Go fuck yours-" Her words cut off by his motions and a long moan slipped out between her lips.

Rebecca didn't resist the desire to moan and scream with pleasure as David slipped in, her arms wrapping around him, her tight body begging to be plundered. "Y-yes d-dont stop!" Her nails began to dig into his back. "I love you! I love everything you do to me! OH god! Don't stop!"

Aden pulls back and chuckles "Good girl... I should reward you..." He switches nipples but his hand moves down this time, slipping between them and softly rubbing her clit in reward for doing as asked. He continues his actions, also licking and sucking both nipples in turn, sucking hard when she arches her back.

David grins at her and starts to speed up slightly "Would you like to stay with me... Leave your old life behind..." He nips at her nipples gently and pulls them slightly as she moans "Would you become mine... Be my little Jewel..." He stares at her and starts to pound harder, holding her hips and controlling her movements "Say you'll be mine... And your pleasure will never end..." He could see he was pushing her close very quickly, he stares at her.

Isabelle was starting to fracture, she was tied down unable to do anything while this man ravages her, her friend, someone who she considered to be a sister stood by them playing with herself and if she had the choice she would be taking Aden's place, worshiping every inch of Isabelle's body like some priceless possession. The futility of her struggle beginning to dawn on her but she wouldn't stop, there was always a weakness, always. Her struggle began to weaken despite her mentality staying strong, her eyes began to roll back as her body geared up for release she was struggling so hard to hold it back.
Tia looked on with eyes filled with lust and envy, while one hand reached between her legs the other softly reached out begging to touch either Aden or Isabelle as if they would pull her in only if she could make herself noticed.

Rebecca continued to scream, his thrusts speeding up causing her to bounce against him, she felt his mouth on her nipple and then his teeth the soft bite and pull eliciting yet another scream with obvious ease, his question didn't make sense in her mind in this state not for a few moments at least, the words a jumble in her head before finally unraveling. "Y-yes! I'll do it! I'll be yours anything if we don't stop I'll be yo-!~" Her body clenched down like a vice as another orgasm hit her, eyes rolling back and her screams echoing in the room.

Aden kept up his actions still, requesting things of her and rewarding her after she did them, speeding up or sucking her nipples harder. He glances up at her as he feels her body starting to tighten again, he grins and watches. "That's it Izzy... Enjoy your pleasure, your reward... Don't hold back... Cum for me..." He lightly pinches her clit and keeps it up.

David smirks at her and groans as she clamps down on him again, he keeps thrusting through it and soon thrusts deep once more as he cums. "Nnn.... That's my Jewel... Enjoy it... Crave it..." He slows after he finishes, slipping from her when she's still twitching slightly, he pulls her closer and kisses her soundly on the lips.

Pain started to wrack Isabelle as she held back what felt like a surge of electricity but soon that strength, that resistance would mean nothing as he only strengthened his attack against her. Her voice was now locked away with concentration on keeping her body intact and putting up a fight to this brute but as he pinched her clit it came back, a scream of pleasure ripping through her, her body tightened on him even further as the wall of resistance crumbled, her entire body spasming against him as her pussy flooded once again.
Tia was still standing beside the two, her hand still reaching out begging to be included but as she watched her friend cum so intensely she couldn't help but move in, her tongue moving in to clean up the drool at the corners of Isabelle's mouth while one hand continued to play with her own pussy.

Rebecca's body fell to the side as David pulled away, she didn't even notice how close he was until he pressed his lips against hers, her eyes still rolled back with pleasure, the girl that had been so innocent just a couple of days ago now hungered for even more, an endless amount of pleasure, she returned his kiss weakly, still struggling with muscle control as she twitched against him.

Aden groans and thrusts deep as she cums, filling her as well, he was panting when Tia moved closer, he smirks at her. "Did you enjoy the show Tia..." He reaches over and slips his own fingers between her thighs, he pumps and twists his as she plays with her clit. "Tell her how you feel Tia..." He speeds up, pumping them harder and deeper.

David slowly pulls from her and pulls her close, breaking the kiss, he watches her "Mmm... Are you hungry my little Jewel..." He runs his fingers through her hair slowly "Or would you like a nice warm bath..."

Tia let out a long moan of pleasure as she felt his fingers provide some relief to the burning between her legs, she moved closer to allow him easier access to her begging pussy. "Y-yes." She answered having more then enjoyed seeing Isabelle writhe in pleasure, the young blonde panting beneath them with an obvious look of disappointment in herself as she tried to keep any other sounds to herself. "I..." Tia felt Aden speed up and she shivered with pleasure, the look in Tia's eyes didn't change though simply filled with lust filled love and happiness. "I...i...want you so much...for us both to writhe and scream from each other and master..." Saying it out loud was enough to make her quake with desire her legs growing weak and shaking beneath her, even Isabelle wasn't able to hold back the growing desire as she began to shake too.

Rebecca was still shaking as she questions were asked, the young tainted girl not able to immediately come up with an answer as she came back down to earth. "F-food..." Her stomach began to rumble as the words exited her mouth even though she would rather stay in the bed her body began to betray her.

Aden slowly pulls away from Isabelle as he watches Tia with her, soon pulling away from Tia as well, he smirks. "I would gladly make that wish come true my pet... But it can't happen until Isabelle accepts me as her Master too..." He gently pulls Tia back from Isabelle and tips her chin up, kissing her softly and slowly, twisting their tongues. "Mmm... Maybe you can help her my lovely pet... Turn her to our side..." He leans closer and whispers "She can't cum again until she truly begs me for it... Tease all you want..." He lets her go and smiles.

David smiles and slowly gets up, laying her back down "You rest... I'll bring our food... I love you my jewel" he looks around the room for his clothes and moves to get dressed, then heads to find them some food.

Tia let out a groan as she was pulled away from Isabelle, like she was an addict being deprived of a drug his lips pressed against hers and she closed her eyes enjoying the kiss as their tongues danced together, when he pulled away and gave her the new task she shook. "Ye-yes master." The idea of keeping her on the edge, making her wait until that pleasure inevitably poured over the edge as she gave in made her quiver as she moved towards Isabelle, straddling her hips while her hands cradled her dear friends face who still seemed to be trying to hold together what pieces of pride she still had. "It's okay don't hold back..." Tia whispered before planting a soft kiss on her friend. Isabelle's fiery resistance didn't seem to extend to her friend and in a few moments she allowed the kiss to deepen but didn't return it readily.

Rebecca or Jewel as she was now becoming known rested for a few minutes before getting to her feet, a mixture of curiosity and hunger driving her forward as she stepped out in search of David.

Aden moves away slowly to allow Tia time to work, he leaves a few moments to clean himself up, then sits in a chair at the side of the bed to watch.

David was already down the hall, standing at the opening to the hall that led to the training rooms, he grins as he hears the moans and cries of the women. He glances to the side as he sees movement, he smiles as he sees his little Jewel walking down the hall. "Hey... You get lonely love... Or just hungry..." He walks to he and takes her hand, he leads them to the kitchens "What do you like to eat..."

Back
Top Bottom