Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

David grins at her and helps her lower herself into him, he holds her hips for now, controlling her pace, steady, but not as fast as he could tell she really wanted. "Very good... You're a very good girl Rebecca..." As he eyes start to gloss with her pleasure, he lets her hips go and allows her to set her own pace as she stares at him. He turns to look at her mother "Set her at phase one... But make sure she can still watch her little girl..." He grins and looks back to Rebecca, he pulls her dress up and off, cupping her breasts and massaging them, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Aden males his way to the training room first and grins, 90% of the younger girls were already fucking his men willingly. It also seemed his second had started to bring in the mothers, 'Good... Isabelle will be extra mad...' He thinks to himself as he walks around the room, he stops a few girls as they rode his men, making them look at him. "Are you enjoying yourself girl..." He asked one that looked about 17 summers, he looks her over as he waits for her answer.

Once done in the training room, he grabs leather cuffs, a blindfold and some rope, then makes his way to the holding room. "I want the loudmouth... Her friend wants to see her..." He grins, the guards knowing what he meant, they let him enter, he stands by the door "Isabelle... Tia wishes to see you... Come quietly and I won't hurt anyone else..."

Rebecca could feel nothing but pleasure anymore that annoyance before of being imprisoned now gone from her mind along with any semblance of morality she would do almost anything to get this same pleasure she was experiencing right now. "Y-yes!" Rebecca shortly replied to David when calling her a good girl as she rode him, his cock filling her every sense with pleasure and enjoyment, she assisted him in taking her dress off and let out long moans.

Rebecca's mother finally had all this sink in, what was happening what her daughter had forced into her mouth it was some sort of drug, she could already feel her body warming for the act of sex. "No! T-this is wrong!" The mother backing away from the guards now moving towards her. "Don't touch me! Your all going to hell, your all monsters! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY LITTLE GIRL!" Tears welling up in her eyes as they grabbed her.

Isabelle's attention was taken by the door opening, the rest of the village running to the back of the room, leaving her in the center between Aden and them. Hearing Tia's name made her blood boil with the thoughts of what this monster had already done but she had to think of the larger group first. "If you don't touch anyone else I'll come with you, let them go I won't fight..." She was hoping that he would see that the danger she posed if she got a weapon would outweigh the possible profit he would gain from this. "You were lucky last time...I won't make the same mistake twice...Eventually someone will slip up...if you let them go on my honour it will not come to that."

David looks to her mother, then back to Rebecca as she speeds up, he smiles at her "Have I done anything to hurt you child... Tell your mother what we've taught you..." He again holds her hips to slow her "Work for your reward..." He says softly as a reminder, the guards holding her mother slowly being her closer, also cutting away her clothes. Once close enough, one slips his hand between her thighs and starts to tease her slowly, the others holding her still.

Aden grins at her and crosses his arms "I will think about letting them go... After... You've visited with Tia... And don't forget... I still have their children... Who they will get to see shortly... If they behave... Will you deny them that chance?" He slowly steps closer to her "Let me put these on you... And lead you out... Then they can see their children..." Isabelle had no power here and he was going to make sure she knew that.

Rebecca could barely hear the words as she rode and then was forced to slow, her body begging for her to continue as she was forced to wait. "I...I've learnt how to feel better then anything else...how I should behave to earn it...please...I can't wait please..." Rebecca leaned in, begging whispers into David's ears as she attempted to speed up, she was so close to cumming, her body on fire with desire.

It hurt Rebecca's mother to see her daughter fall like this, to see these men take their perverse pleasure in what they did. "You monsters...." Her mother visibly giving up, her hope for escape and a normal life gone as these strong hands easily held her in place despite her struggles and now had her naked apart from panties, her head simply falling to stare at the ground and unwilling to fight anymore.

"You..." Isabelle gritted her teeth as once again he made a threat to the children, he really would stop at nothing to get what he wanted and either she could defy him now and possibly earn the hatred from her community or follow him and have all of them assaulted with no defense both were horrible choices but she had to choose, she turned to look at them all still scared and worried. "I'll do my best...for everyone, don't stand for any shit they pull if they try to take you away against your will it isn't to see your children...do whatever you have to..." Isabelle held her hands forward, palms of her hands showing hoping that if she made an escape later willingly sacrificing herself like this would motivate them to trust her. "Just remember I gave you the chance you piece of scum."

David smiles at her again "Very good... You may continue..." He, himself wasn't close yet, but he could feel her twitching around him, he knew how close she was. He looks back to the guards "Chain her to a machine... Take other willing girls to fetch their mothers... No reward until they drink the vile..."

Aden smirks slightly and starts to cuff her "Good choice..." He starts to lead her from the room, once the doors were closed and they were several feet away, he makes her sit in a nearby chair. "Tia is waiting for you... But there is conditions to seeing her... Well, not seeing her, yet..." He cuffs her ankles as well, then stands and puts the blindfold on her, tying it tight enough to not slip off. He then makes her stand and leads her to his room, he sits her in the large chair, Tia was resting on the bed, not noticing them yet. He uses the rope to tie her to the chair, then moves to wake Tia. "Tia... Sweety... Your friend is here..." He spoke softly so Isabelle can't hear him, he kisses her softly "She's ready for you..."

Rebecca let out a scream as she came, falling forward against him exhaustion finally starting to get to her as she felt her eyes become heavy.

Isabelle followed but her eyes burned a hole in the back of Aden's head on the way, her anger painfully obvious for anyone to see. "What conditions?" She asked before suddenly being ankle cuffed as well and having a blindfold put on her. "What the hell are you playing at?!" Isabelle was going to yell at him more but was concentrating on not falling over now that he forced her to move despite the ankle cuffs, she felt her world shift again as she was put in another chair. "I'm going to fucking kill you...get this off me right now!" Her pale face now turning red with rage as the rope tied her to the chair and she heard his footsteps move away.

Tia slowly woke, body still burning as she felt Aden's lips against hers and heard that Isabelle was here, she glanced over and saw the still dressed Isabelle, blindfolded and tied down a shiver of excitement moving through her as she looked over her friend although she looked at a loss for what to do, reassure Isabelle she was okay and safe? Would she be mad at Tia for what she had done? How weak she was to give in to this?

Each girl is dressed simply and taken in twos to fetch their mothers, then given the same task and rewards as Rebecca.

David smiles at Rebecca and slowly lifts her from him, he holds her in his lap and kisses her softly. "You've done so well... You can rest now Rebecca..." He fixes his pants and lifts her as he stands, he looks over the room "I'll be in my room if you need me..." He carries Rebecca from the room and heads towards his own, the men knew what they were doing, he'd just keep this one with him for now.

Aden watches Tia and smiles, he has her look at him again "Ignore her protests... You just show her how good she can feel..." He kisses her deeply, slowly pulling away "I'll reward you if you do well..." He sits up and reaches for a vile "Here... Have her drink this... You like it, don't you Sweety..." He lightly teases her pussy for a few moments.

Tia still looked confused despite Aden's assurances, his fingers coming away coated in her juices as Tia took the vial of aphrodisiac. "R-right." Her focus entirely taken by Isabelle who sat still obviously full of rage as she visibly shook in her chair, Tia stepped closer to her friend. "Isabelle hey are you okay? I got you a drink." Tia hoping that Isabelle's trust would make this a little easier.

Isabelle heard footsteps getting closer and was about to start yelling and screaming again when Tia's voice filled the darkness with sound. "Tia! Your okay!" Isabelle becoming very relaxed now and let out a big sigh of relief. "I was so worried! A drink? Oh that would be amazing." This whole ordeal had her more parched then she thought, now the offer of a drink making her realize just how thirsty she was as Isabelle opened her mouth and Tia poured the liquid in, Isabelle not tasting anything until she swallowed the aftertaste was obviously out of place. "Wait what was that?" A warmth starting to spread through her body, at the moment akin to alcohol but it wouldn't take long for it to turn into another feeling.

"It's....it's..."Tia didn't want to lie but at the same time what could she say to Isabelle? "Just something to make you feel better. It's okay trust me."
"O-okay..." Isabelle trusting her friend but showing obvious trepidation. "Can you get me out of this? Or at least take the blindfold off?"
"I shouldn't we might get in trouble I don't want them to hurt you." That was entirely true, Tia started to look over her friend while she sat tied to the chair, her pale skin, beautiful blonde hair, intoxicating scent how could Tia not have noticed how beautiful her friend was? Tia starting to wonder what her friend looked like under that dress with hungry eyes.

Aden was sitting on the bed, watching her, he smirks at how trusting Isabelle is of Tia and smiles at Tia's quick thinking. He watches Tia look her friend over and could see the hunger in her eyes, he wanted her friend and bad. He stood up and slowly walked over behind Tia, careful to keep his footsteps silent, he runs his fingers over her arms slowly and kisses her neck. "Relax... I can see you looking at her..." He slips a small knife into her hand "Why not look under the clothes... They're only in your way..." He spoke softly so Isabelle wouldn't hear and continued to kiss at her neck, one hand gently massaging her breast. She was on a full dose of the drug herself and she was slowly losing to it, and his little pushes weren't helping her thoughts. "You want to make her feel good... Don't you Tia..." He lightly pinches and rolls her nipple, then steps away from her to let her 'think' about what to do.

Tia really was starting to go crazy, the knife she was handed made her a bit nervous, what if her friend moved while she was cutting through the fabric? But at the same time she wanted to know, needed to know and all Aden's teasing certainly didn't help her self control in the slightest as she glanced down at the knife. "J-just relax Isabelle." Her voice so laced with lust it almost felt like silk flowing over the body.

"Why? What's happening?" Isabelle heard her friend step closer and felt cold metal against her, body freezing as cuts were made to her dress. "What are you doing Tia?" Her head was swimming, that drug now starting to hit hard as her dress fell away, nipples starting to stand and faster, shallower breathing. "Tia? What did you give me?" Nerves mixed in her tone along with failing attempts to control her bodies reactions.

Tia smiled and looked in awe. "Your...wow your so beautiful Isabelle." Her voice now filled with admiration and awe for her friend, despite the sexual feelings filling her she couldn't help but look over her friend's amazing body as if admiring a piece of art, her hero worship of Isabelle obviously not just skin deep Tia's hands starting to explore her friends skin from her shoulders down, slow movement taking in every inch of Isabelle like she may never get the chance again.

"Tia stop...they've done something to you, you need to stop..." Isabelle starting to pant as she said it, her body now aching for something she had never herself experienced, the drug starting to drive her crazy, Tia's hands felt like electricity over each nerve.

Tia's slow exploration now leading to Isabelle's breasts, soft but firm with tiny nubs standing at attention Tia's fingers took even more time to take in the shape and texture, Isabelle letting out a shocked gasp of pleasure as Tia's fingers moved over her nipples, the sound sending chills through Tia, her hands now continuing to move down so teasingly slow, Tia moved her head towards her friend, lips only centimetres apart as the both of them were being driven crazy, the hidden love that Tia held for Isabelle without knowing forcing her to kiss her friend and reluctantly that pleasure drove Isabelle to return it as Tia's hands reached her muscled abdomen.

Aden grins and stays behind her, watching her, slowly running his fingers over her back and arms, careful not to touch Isabelle. His hands slip down her sides as she starts to kiss her, then slips one hand between her thighs, teasing her slowly as she deepens the kiss. He wanted to instil the thought that pleasing someone, meant pleasure for herself, as he hands continued to explore her friends body, he slowly pumps his fingers into her.

Tia's focus was undeterred by Aden's touch although small moans showed that she was obviously taking notice, Isabelle occasionally let out a groan of anger before it was pacified with one of desire, her defenses weakening more and more as time went on and Tia's hand traveled further down, Tia slowly gliding over her friends abs her constant training leading to her toned physique, and finally her hand reached Isabelle's crotch, Isabelle fought to keep her legs closed but her resistance obviously had no heart in it as Tia with one hand spread her friends legs and moved to painfully slowly rub Isabelle's pussy, enjoying the sensation for a few minutes while their tongues danced with reckless abandon, moans and groans of pleasure filling the room before Tia's fingers began to probe deeper into her friend. The two finally pulled away from the kiss, a line of saliva connecting them as they looked hungrily at each other.

Aden grins at them, Tia was doing a wonderful job of seducing her friend for him, as they pull from their kiss, Aden starts to rub her clit. "You want to taste her Tia..." He whispers softly into her ear so again Isabelle won't hear him, he slowly pulls his hand from her, leaving her wanting and shaking softly. He steps back to watch them a moment longer, then as Tia starts to slowly move down her friends body, Aden starts to rub his cock against her entrance.

Aden's devil on the shoulder plan certainly worked as the idea bounced around Tia's head, the sweet innocent girl truly willing to give into the taboo. "Just relax Isabelle..." Her voice a mix of nerves and desire as she moved down to her friends crotch.

Isabelle's inner fight obviously was not a fair game this drug forced her to want it more then anything, more then water or the air she breathed her body ached for more, only a small part of her brain was screaming how wrong this was, all of it from her being tied to the almost rape right down to her friend, a woman who was almost a sister to her being the one to cause this need and want. "N-no...tia...stop..." Her voice cracking and dripping with want despite the message she attempted to push out.

Tia's face took on a frown hearing her friend ask her to stop but that sound of lust draped over her words betrayed her. "It's okay Isabelle I'll make it good I swear." Tia felt Aden behind her and she couldn't help but quiver in anticipation as she began to lick at her friend, the taste unique and strange but Isabelle's scream of pleasure that followed even the slightest touch pushed her through any unpleasantness, Tia on all fours as she lapped at her friend like a hungry dog, Isabelle's nails dug into the arm of the chair as the pleasure rushed over her.

Aden grins and has to hold back his chuckle, Tia was perfect, and she obeyed, so she earned her reward. He rubs her hips and ass softly, then holds her back end still as he slowly pushes into her, making sure she feels every inch of him. He runs his nails lightly up her back and starts a slow pace, he'd bring her up slowly, then make her cum with her friend. As Tia slows her licking to moan, he reaches under and teases her clit softly, then leans down to her ear. "You cum when she does... Not before..." He starts to match his pace to her licking.

David lays the now sleeping girl on his bed, he pulls the covers over her, then strips his own clothes off and lays next to her. He pulls her close and smirks "I do believe I've found my own little Jem... You and me will be together a long time little Rebecca..." He says softly before kissing her sleeping lips and relaxing himself.

Tia moaned against Isabelle's begging pussy which only made Isabelle react more. Tia's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation that Aden was filling her with, her tongue busily licking at Isabelle when she heard Aden's command, Tia wasn't sure if she could fulfill it, his teasing of her clit while being filled and if anyone was going to be able to hold back even under the effects of this it would be Isabelle, Tia would do her best though as she began to lick faster again she didn't know where to look for Isabelle's clit much to her dismay, even feeling her own be played with didn't give her enough of an idea.

Isabelle's legs fought her bonds begging to wrap around Tia's head and press her further in as her long moans of wanting mixing with Tia's she was unwittingly part of a threesome, her precious friend and their kidnapper, in her state she was so horny she may have even jumped him but at the moment she could think of nothing but wanting to ride her friend as her tongue did everything to please her. "Tia! T-Tia!" Isabelle screamed her friends name so thickly draped in lust it you could almost feel it.

Aden kept it up, keeping pace until she go too close, then he'd hold off for a few minutes to let her calm down, then start again as she pushed Isabelle closer. Aden was gently pinching and pulling her clit to tease her, he leans close again "The little nub Tia... Suck it..." He whispers again and start to thrust harder, Isabelle was so close by now, a good hard suck should send her over the edge and he'd send Tia right over with her.

Tia was starting to go crazy, she got so close only to have it yanked away for him to be painfully adamant about holding off even her thrusting back towards him didn't get him to start again, in her mind she was begging Isabelle to cum and hearing Aden's voice give her a tip was a godsend, without thought she moved to follow his advice and with a lick and then a small suck Isabelle's screams felt like they could shake the foundations.

Isabelle's body tensed up so tight she felt like her bones would break against the chains before suddenly she felt it all let go in one burst, her first orgasm hit her and she let out a scream, her body went stiff before being overcome with shakes as her pussy became drenched leaving a pool on the chair she sat in, soon after Tia followed suit but Isabelle's mind was so blown away by the feeling she barely took notice of her friend in the same ecstasy.

Aden continues to thrust hard and fast after Isabelle came, throwing Tia over the edge as well, then he fills her again. "Mmm..." He moans softly and soon pulls from her, laying Tia on the ground to recover, he then moves closer to Isabelle, he reaches for her still twitching pussy. Without saying a word, he starts to slowly rub and circle her clit, he planned on making her cum again, shattering her thought process while it was still weak. He rubs faster as she moans again, his other hand starts to tease her nipple softly.

Tia's mind felt fuzzy, full of static as she felt Aden cum inside her, her own orgasm leaving her breathless, feeling him leave her Tia slumped against the ground and didn't notice as he moved towards Isabelle.

Isabelle didn't have time to recover as she felt hands on her again her body to sensitive to tell the difference between Tia's and Aden's hands. "Oh god no more!" Her body aching because of how sensitive she was but it didn't stop Tia was going to far. "Tia please to sensitive!" With his hand also moving to her nipple it didn't take long for her to be on the edge again. "Tia!" Isabelle screamed again as she came this time less piercing but mixed in with a yell of pleasure-pain. "Oh...oh god..." Her body continuing to twitch long after the orgasm stopped even though it hurt her body craved more.

Aden grins, he gently shifts Tia aside and moves between her thighs, he kneels and starts to lick and suckle her quickly, using his experience to only tease her pleasure spots. He wanted to bring her over hard and fast one last time before he'd let her rest, he wanted her good and ready for round two later. As he brings her over again, he gently thrusts his tongue inside her to clean her up, then licks her twitching pussy clean. He pulls back and smirks at her, the once strong warrior was a twitching mumbling mess, he loved it. And the best part, she believed Tia had done it to her, he chuckles softly and picks Tia up from the floor, carrying her to the bed. He moves between her thighs and starts to slowly lick her, keeping it slow to only tease her.

Isabelle was aching so much already, this drug still making her want more and more despite her body begging for it to stop she couldn't even form words anymore her mind scattered as Aden's experienced tongue found her weaknesses with ease and soon she felt her body tense again. "n-no...." A few seconds after she said it she came again, her body falling limp in the chair as he continued to lick, cleaning her up. "Stop...." Isabelle said very weakly happy that he did soon after.

Tia slowly sparked back to life as she felt Aden between her legs, the taste of Isabelle still on her lips, her sisterly bond albeit one sided was now something more. "More!" Tia begged as her hands moved to Aden's head pressuring him to go further.

Aden slowly pulls his head away but slips a few fingers into her "Are you feeling empty Tia..." He smirks and continues to pump his fingers slowly, curling them to lightly tap her Gspot, he smiles at her. "Tell me what you want Tia..." He spoke softly so she could understand him and slowly moves over her, keeping his fingers going, but getting his cock ready to thrust into her.

By now the girls with mothers and sisters had already completed their jobs and were rewarded, being fucked until the fell asleep. Their mothers and sisters were drugged and put in phase one of their breaking system, watching as their loved ones were fucked almost silly. The guards were headed back for the remaining women, drugs in hand.

The feeling of Aden's fingers wasn't enough. "Y-yes!" She answered as he began to fingerfuck her so slowly, even him touching her g-spot wasn't enough for her. "I want it! Please fuck me please!" Tia gripped the bed sheets as he teased her.

The few women that were left had banded together if they were going to be taken they were going to at least attempt to put up a fight first, each of them had agreed with Isabelle that these men were not going to offer anything but slavery or rape and they had to do something.

Aden removes his fingers and smiles at her "That's my good girl..." He teases his cock against her twitching pussy and leans down to kiss her "Thank your Master Tia..." He teases her until she does as told, then thrusts into her hard and fast, just like she wants. "Very good Tai... Enjoy your reward..." He holds her hips and continues to fuck her as asked.

Several men enter the room and advance on the women, some with rope, some with cuffs, then they jump at them.

Back
Top Bottom