Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

“Yea. Hopefully....weaning him will be about as fun as helping crystall wean a deer.”Belladonna snickered a little because that had been her job as a young girl, helping her brother with the animals when mistral had refused. “Yea, it’s me.”Belladonna smiled as she walked in, looking amused as she laughed at the baby deer, moving to sit next to him. “But the bottle is more fun, papa.”She teased before leaning into his side a little, “How you doing, Crystall?”

“Yes. Once ragnorok came and went and the world was remade, all the gods but me were given human lives and forced to forget. Well, I’m human, but I always remember. Seems the spell tehy used to do it, is to much like my own tricks and illusions, it doesn’t work on me.”Loki made a face before shrugging. “It means whatever you want it to mean.”he said not about to force the other, before smiling. “I’m not always here either. I’m only staying here because of the case....we’ll figure it out as we go.”Because they always did.

"Somehow i think this is going to be a lot worse than that." Cernunnos admitted with a chuckl and a shake of his head. Crystall smiled at her before snorting. "this one is more stubborn than most." he admitted. "he won't even have a taste of the nice green stuff. he's going to get less milk each day and he'll either eat the green stuff or he'll starve." Crystall admitted wth a shrug. it sounded heartless but he'd never had a deer starve to death before. they always ate, whether they wanted to or not. "i...i'm..." he closed his eyes and shook his head. "i'm heartbroken... he was my brother. we where twins, we where closer than anyone. i just... i don't understand how he could have... how could he!?" Crystall demanded. "how could he hurt you like that! i don't understand how my best friend turned into such a monster!" he admitted, wiping his eyes. "I don't understand how he turned out so... so..." he shook his head again. "how is dad?"

"oh... so. my soul is a gods, but my body is human?" Adonis asked, his head tilted. "how curious." he admitted before staring at Loki. "wait... who did this? if all the gods are human now, who made us human?" he wondered, baffled. "like, who are 'they'?" he wondered before watching the other, Loki had already gained bonus points by letting Adonis make his own decision. trying to force him to do anything was only going to make him dig his heals in. "oh. do you travel?" Adonis asked curiously. "where do you go?" he wondered.

“Most likely.”She agreed. “now, crys, that’s just mean.”She looked amused though and knowing it wasn’t, it just amused her. Shifting to wrap her arms around him, gently stroking his hair. “I know. It hurt to see him like that....and I didn’t share every moment with him.”Belladonna sighed quietly, swallowing hard. “I don’t know...I don’t know how this happened, but I think it’s wrapped up in whatever twisted oberon.”She smiled sadly. “He is upset. And fussing over the princes, and distracting himself with that, but I do not know....he is father...”She shrugged a little.

“yes.”Loki smiled a little, “And the vanir. The...light elves...I am not sure exactly how to discribe them, but they are nearly gods, but not asgardian gods.”loki smiled slightly watcing thor just as much as the other was watching him. “Well. All over really. I am...a thief by trade. A cat thief. I travel where ever James goes.”

"Mean my ass. he's the one being stubborn." he pointed out with a snort before leaning into his sister, glad for the comfort. "i went down to talk to him when he first came in and... and it was like he didn't even..." he shook his head. "He's not Mistral anymore..." he admitted softly. "he's not my brother... Mistral is dead. that thing in the cells is just wearing his body." he admitted softy before looking at her, surprised. "Oberon's been be-spelled?" he asked, "yeah. that would make sense. he's been behaving erratically in the last few months. twitchy almost, and mean. he's been... well i'd call it grumpy but it's worse than that. he's been cruel in ways he's never been. when the minorities came in, and tried to tell him that they where starving, he kicked them out for 'being pests'... that's not like him... i arranged to have food sent through anyway. i have the right." he admitted. "but he wouldn't listen to me. i thought it was just, i dunno. a stroke or something." he admitted before snorting. "yeah, Father is really good at hiding what he's feeling."

"Vanir. yes, they are in my books." Adonis admitted. "why would they make us human?" he wondered, frowning a little before blinking at Loki. "your... a thief... a cat burglar. that's..." he blinked and finally. "surprising." he admitted, looking amused now. "James. he was the poor fellow in the wheelchair right? did a thieving go bad?" he wondered, a bit concerned now. "Does James travel a lot?" every month, at the least. James had trouble staying in one place too, though it was usually only for a day or two while he played with some of the best security systems in the world.

“I know...I saw him in the carriage....even with him past out, it is not...mistral. Even I could tell that.”Belladonna sighed softly before nodding. “Yes...when he attacked us, James was screaming about the wild being twisted....we think that whatever caused Oberon to try to hurt us, is a spells doing.”She sighed softly before smiling. “When he is well again, he will thank you for looking after them, when he was not well enough to do so. Hopefully....there is some way to fix this.”She muttered. “Or at least...help him.”

“Because the asgardians had grown to arrogant, they thought that it would do us well to be one of mortals we were supposed to look after.”Loki shrugged a little before tilting his head. “Surprising?Why? I was always good at illusions.”he said before nodding. “Yes, that was james. And no, one of the lords here was obsessed with James’ mate, and attacked him to try and get her away from James.”Loki said before shrugging. “Yes, sometimes. He can’t stay in one place for long periods of time, he gets antsy, but usually it is just a weekend trip or such.”

he nodded. "yeah. his magic doesn't feel the same." he admitted softly. "it's... it's just wrong somehow." he admitted before frowning. "whose James?" he wondered, his head tilted. "do you think... maybe? is Mistral... could he be..?" be-spelled? no, or Magic would not have let Oberon summon the Seven White Owls. Mistral might have been cursed, but it was his own fault if he was. "i hope he recovers." Crystall admitted. "Spells and potions of that nature can have long lasting mental effects on the victims." he admitted before smiling at her. "i wish i could have the same kind of faith that you have." he admitted, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "your my favorite little sister, you know that right?"

"Arrogant. yes, that makes sense." he admitted, his head tilted. "so the Norse... they where the first Gods reborn and that's where the stories came from?" he asked, his head tilted. "why haven't we returned to being gods? have we not learned our lessons yet?" he pondered that. "probobly not. i'm stubborn as hell after all. i cant imagine the others are any better... maybe there's a reason you get t keep your memories? maybe your the one who decides when we've learned our lesson, or maybe you weren't as arrogant and they gave you a less harsh punishment or something?" he wondered before snorting. "i was more surprised that you steal." he admitted. "hmm... jealousy can do a many a stupid things." he admitted. "he'll recover right?" he asked, much less jealous of this 'jams' now that he knew James had a mate. "that actually sounds very pleasant. i like to travel, but i'd much rather have a base of operations, as it where." Thor admitted with a smile. "Grimma is getting old. he deserves to retire but he won't because i'm an 'idiot and a fool' and he worries about me." he admitted with a smile.

"It did yes...and james, is one half of the missing twins. His brother alex, is the cop that saved me. And well...james is my mate."she blushed brightly squirming a little. Before thinking about it then shook her head."no...I don't think is possible crys."she sighed quietly, before laughing quietly. "I'm your only sister crystall."she said looking amused.

"Yes."loki said before shrugging."I don't know....I only know that I always remember...ND I always come looking for you."he said blushing ever so slightly as he looked at him."ah...well. I've done alot of things over the years. Being a thief just appeared to me....I don't really keep any of it most of the time...I just like beating it."he shrugged "he will. He is. He just needs rest."he smiled a little."well. You could travel with us. Or settle down. Whatever.we'll figure out something."

"...you've found Oberon's children..." Crystall whispered, voice etched with terror at the idea. "She is going to slaughter us all for this..." he whispered. "She will never let this insult stand, harboring those that she wants slaughtered." he muttered, terrified by the idea. "they should have stayed unfound... oh Christ that's even worse. your soul mate. fuck..." he muttered. "now we're all really going to die..." he mumbled before snorting. "just because your my only sister doesn't mean your not my favorite." he admitted with a smile. "now. do i have to have a word with this James about being chivalrous with my baby sister?"

"huh, well..." here he flushed a little. "that's... that's really sweet of you." he admitted. "how many times have you come for me?" he wondered, his head tilted a little. "i suppose it doesn't actually matter." he admitted. "so your just a thief because you like to be with James." he mused, a bit jealous again, which was ridiculous, he didn't even know Loki. seriously. "So it's a challenge for you. i can understand that." he admitted. "I'm glad your friend will be alright." he admitted. "i think... i think i might like to travel with you.. just for a little while at least. when we know each other better, we can come to a mutual decision i'm sure." he admitted with a smile. "but Grimma's coming with, he needs to be taken care of. he'll never remember to take his meds, or rest, or eat if i'm not around."

“Well. They found us.”Belladonna sighed softly, nodding a little. “We know....but... They were investigating mistral’s murders. He was looking for them anyways. We’ll fight her for it. Since I’m fairly certain she’s the one who messed with oberon. We’ll be okay, Crys.”She muttered before smiling. “Yes it does. I can’t be the favorite if I’m the only one.”She said rolling her eyes before snickering. “You could. But he is already very chivalrous.”

“Well. You never could look after yourself. I have to do it.”Loki said teasing him a little as she smiled, before shrugging a little. “Many times....I do not know exactly. It’s been a few lifetimes.”he smiled before shrugging. “Yea, a bit. I mean, he needs looked after to.”He said looking amused before looking pleased with the other’s decision. “Good. And grimma is more then welcome. My home in the states is more then enough to house us all if we wanted to be there.”

"did they?" he asked before blinking. "oh! James. he's the one who got Iron Sickness saving you... damn, i guess i can't really do much to scare him then can I?" he asked with a small huff. "i'm very sure Mab was the one who potioned or cursed Oberon, she's the only one with the power, or opportunity to." Crystall admitted. "you only think he's chivalrous because he wants you to like him." he pointed out, amused. "well, i have semi adopted sisters, they kind of count and your still my favorite." he admitted with a grin. as handsome as Crystall was, most of the girls at the Seelie courts adored him, and poor Crystal was completely oblivious to it.

"i can look after myself just fine!" Adonis protested, sulking because he knew that was very much untrue. curiosity killed the cat after all and he was prone to ending up in the middle of things. "well. James can't be any harder to corral than i am. not sure we should join forces, you probobly wouldn't be able to handle us." Adonis teased with a chuckle. "thats good." Adonis admitted, watching the man he had always thought of as a father. "he has late stage Moonsickness." he explained. which was a mental disorder that could afflict certain Fey. it was not unlike Alzheimer, only with moon sickness the memory problems and the personality issues and some of the physical symptoms could be controlled, somewhat, through special herbal medicines. it wouldn't cure them but it would give them a quality of living and help them retain most of their mental faculties, so long as they remembered to take the medication. most couldn't remember on their own, which explained why Grimma had taken his, only after being prompted by Adonis.

“Yes. And he is. Much to alex’s dismay. He didn’t like his twin being hurt just for a girl.”Belladonna snickered a little amused, “and no, probably not. You’ve seen his brother’s husband, if gabe doesn’t scare him, I doubt you can.”She teased before nodding. “Probably....now we just have to figure out how to fix it.”She said before snickering. “Well good, I should be the favorite. And you’re so adorable, you need to find someone to settle down with, love.”she muttered smiling. “Now....do you want to go meet the princes, or get some rest?”She said fussing over him.

“No you can’t. You’re as bad as a cat.”Loki said snickering a little before wincing as he considered that. “...I can handle anything you two can throw at me. And if I don’t want to, there’s always gabe. I’ll sic gabe on you two and tell him you upset Alex.”Loki said looking pleased with the idea before wincing. “Ah. Well. We shall look after him.”Loki said smiling a little.

he chuckled a little and shook his head. "your not just any girl though." he admitted with a smile. "i heard that the poor idiot wasn't thinking straight to begin with though. had he been he probobly would have found a safer way to get you free." he admitted. "i've heard a few things, after all and the guy who saved you is supposed to be some world class thief whose never been caught right? better check the jewels tonight." he muttered with a snicker. not that James had been healthy for long enough to scope the place out yet, but you never knew. "I think not." Crystall huffed. "i don't do 'settle down' i do 'let's sleep with every woman who wants me'." which was very untrue. as far as anyone knew, Crystall was a virgin, a truly remarkable thing for a Fey to be. but he was waiting for his Soul Mate. Crystall wanted to be perfect for him. "i would like to meet the princes, if they are not too tired. i understand they've both ben pretty seriously hurt?"

"i am not! i can't stand the things! that's just mean!" Adonis complained. which was unusual considering in most previous lives he'd had a tender heart for kitty cats. "Which one was Gabe? the big multicolored one? i'd certainly like the name of his stylist. you can't even tell his hair is dyed, save for the unusual colors." Adonis admitted. "i certainly wouldn't want him annoyed with me though." he admitted. "yes, thank you. he's a sweet man, fond of his insults though." Adonis admitted with a chuckle. "he tends to get very grouchy though, when tired and if he forgets his medication he... forgets and wanders off and gets lost or gets into fights."

“He wasn’t. Mistral stripped him of his shields, send him running into the wild. Sith is plotting on dragging him in on one of his ‘fox’ hunts because of what happened. Apparently he thinks James will enjoy it.”Belladonna rolled her eyes a little before snorting. “He is. And he’s to hurt to go stealing anything.”She said looking amused before smiling. “Untrue, but I’ll let you believe the lie.”She looked amused before getting up. “Come then. We’ll see if they’re still awake. They are, but Alex has a suicidal habit of staying awake, so he’s likely still up and moving, you might be able to convince him to sleep, actually. You do scolding older brother well.”

“....you don’t like cats?”Loki said eyes wide and startled. Before grinning. “That’s gabe. And it’s not dyed. It’s his natural coloring.”Loki said smiling a little before smiling at adonis. “Well, considering I willingly spend time with james and gabe, I think I can handle grimma being grouchy.”He looked amused.”we’ll keep him out of fights.”

He shook his head. "Well, Sith is an intelligent man, even if he is a filthy Cat." horses didn't particularly like the large mountain cats, and Sith could turn into a very large cat. he got along with Sith a hell of a lot better than he did Coatl though so that was something at least. "That you know of. who knows what kind of maniac he might actually be." Crystall teased with a snicker. "ah, well i'm sure that super scary mate of his will at least keep him abed." Crystall agreed with a chuckle. "The Half Demon Gabriel that Father saved, is he not?" he asked curiously. "he taught me how to curse, i was certain Father was going to murder him for that." he admitted with a snicker.

"Nah. damn things." Adonis admitted with a grumble. it wasn't so much his own fualt he was so allergic to cats his face swelled and he got a runny stuffy, itchy nose and his throat got scratchy and itchy and if he touched them his hands would get hives and f, god forbid, he touched the cat and then touched his face? it was a trip to the hospital. nor was it his fault that he had been mauled by a mountain lion when he was a child. "i wouldn't know, are they normally very grouchy?" he asked with a smile before staring at Loki a little. "that's, seriously? that's... wow. his eyes are natual too?" he asked, looking a bit stunned. "i didn't know that could happen to people. i've seen it in cats a fw times. and a dog once. but never a person."

“That he is. Though I think this is more out of perversity to be weird, then any intelligence.”Belladonna snickered at the other’s reaction, because while she had her own problems with sith because he was lord of cats, the woman enjoyed his company despite their creatures being so different. “Hm, I doubt he’d be free if his brother or father thought he was a maniac.”Belladonna smield before nodding. “Probably. Hopefully. And it is. Father was glad to see he was here, and happy.....Alex?”She called knocking lightly on the door. “Come in!Come in.”Alex ordered whining a little, annoyed at being kept in bed.

“Huh. Interesting.”Loki said looking amused as he studied the other before snorting. “Yes. Sometimes. Gabe more then James. Though that might be cause gabe doesn’t like me and james very much.”he said thoughtfully before nodding. “Yea they are. It’s from being part demon I think. Sorta gives him a non-human sort of coloring.”

Crystall laughed. "So you think Sith wants to get Laid, is that it?" he asked, amused. "isn't James your mate? shouldn't you be jealous?" he teased, grinning a little. "Oh, i'm sure he'd be free if he could convince others that he was perfectly sane." he admitted. "most maniacal evil villains appear perfectly sane until they steal the crown jewels and try to take over the world." oh god, he was stll reading comics. she was never going to stop regretting introducing him to Batman and Iron Man. from there he had spread and was now a voracious reader of anything superhero. problem was, that tended to, a color his perception of reality. or he was just nuts, hard to be sure. could be he was just a geek too but in any case... well, being honest here his assessment of James probobly wasn't too far off. "well. this is cozy." Crystall admitted with a smile. glad to see the brothers where being housed together. he knew from experience that being with your twin could be the best medicine... oh. now he was sad again. "don't whine." Gabe ordered, rolling his eyes. "you should be more like James. he's not whining." there was a muffled sound and Crystall started laughing because he realized someone, Gabe probobly, had taped James mouth shut and taped his hands together so he couldn't pull the tape off. so Gabe's comment was a warning to 'shut up or i'll tape your mouth shut too'. Crystall LIKED this man.

"Gabe doesn't like you?" he wondered. "well that doesn't sound very good." Adonis admitted with a chuckle. "half demon!"Adonis crowed, sounding more delighted than afraid. "No wonder he's so pretty! we had a half Demon in our last Troupe...." here Adonis's face crumpled a little. "or at least, we did untl they found out she was half Demon.... my last Troupe where, ah... humans only... when i started..." he flicked his fingers, making lightning arc. "we had to leave very quickly, Grimma and i. they thought he had some disease called, ah, dwarfism? so it was fine, but when i started... displaying when i was about sixteen we had to leave. we've been Troupe hopping ever since. The Goldenheart Tribe i'm with now, they accept anyone. and many of them are half fey, or sorcerers. so i really thought i was going to have a home again." here he grimaced. "they don't want to take Grimma though because of his condition. they think he would be better in a community or something."

“I think Sith is in mourning, and I don’t take Sith serious at any time when he’s being weird.”Belladonna smiled a little. “.,,,I’m taking your Loki, Agent of Asgard comics away from you again.”She teased rolling her eyes a little because she was well aware that the man was going to get a kick out of having two gods under the roof with, especially when they’re two that made a appearance in comics. Belladonna winced looking up at crystall, leaning into him a little, offering silent comfort. “James is bound and gagged and I’m seriously considering if this is a kink I should be worried about or not.”Alex said sulking a little as he settled back into bed.

“Well. Maybe. He doesn’t like how much me and james stress james out, more then disliking us for us.”Loki sighed a little before laughing at the other’s delight, that was just like thor, to have such a odd reaction. “Ahhh..I’m sorry.”Loki said patting adonis’ arm, smiling quietly, wincing a little at the other’s response, smiling. “Well...he’ll be accpeted here. As long as we want to stay. Or to travel. Or at my home in the states. Really, we’ll make you both comfortable.”Loki said wincing, knowing he was sounding over eager to please.

"Sith is in mourning?" he asked, startled. "what has happened in the time i was away?" he wondered. granted, he hadn't been home since she was sixteen so a lot had happened. he was just used to life going at a much slower pace. "You can't! they're collectors edition!" he protested. "and locked up!" he informed her, realizing she actually couldn't... but then... her mate was a thief... "You leave my comics alone you evil villain!" he ordered. "i'll tell Father on you." ha, they both knew Cernunnos would just laugh at them both and let them continue to try to murder each other. while he might have stepped in when they where six and fifty respectively, though mostly only because Crystall knew better than to pick on a six year old but he'd never really grown up. Cernunnos blamed himself for dropping Crystall on his head a few dozen times when he was a baby. still, better than the way Mistral turned out. James made a disgruntled sound and tried to look as pathetic as possible in the hopes that Belladonna might rescue him. "You should be worried. very worried. eat your damn dinner."

"aaah. i take it Alex his name was? is not very approving of your... job choice?" Adonis asked, looking very amused. "i'm glad. Grimma... he's stable but being locked up would kill him." he admitted, smiling at his Father. "and trapping him in some... community, which is just a nice word for an old folks home... well. i don't think i could bare it." he admitted. "I Think he would like to go anywhere really so long as he can go." Adonis admitted. "and if he doesn't, well, being honest here he'll forgot he didn't want to go by the time we get there anyway." he admitted with a chuckle.

“Yes....one of...mistral’s first victims...was Sith’s daughters and his mate. He’s jumped on the twins with all the wayward rabid protectiveness that he shows us. He’s going into overdrive really.”Belladonna sighed a little before snickering at his words. “I’ll leave them alone, I promise.”She snickered a little amused. “...I am eating. Stop being mean.”Alex said looking up at gabe pathetically. “...Are they both always this pathetic when they’re not feeling well?”Belladonna said as she gently untaped james mouth so he could eat. “Gabe, I’m sure you remember my brother Crystall?”

“Yes, alex. And he is not. He’s a cop. And not just a cop, he’s like the poster boy for good behavior. He very much disapproves. Especially since he had to lie to his superiors to keep us out of jail once when he caught us in the act.”Loki made a face before wincing. “Yes, confining him would be bad....and we’ll travel then.”Loki said looking pleased with that, before sighing. “We better get some sleep. We’ve all had a long day.”

"...oh shit... oh poor Sith..." Crystall whispered. looking children, that was so hard. "i think they could probobly use that rabid protectiveness at the moment." he admitted with a smile. "we'll have to do what we can to make sure Sith gets rest and food as he needs it." he admitted before smiling at her. "good. and don't tell your thief boyfriend about them ether. he might want them." he admitted. "as far as i know, yes. Alex is always like this when he's sick, i don't know how James normally is but if he doesn't stop bitching i'm going to put him in the closet." Gabe grumbled before glancing at Crystall. "yes. the annoyance." he agreed, making Crystall smirk. "yes. it is I!" "...Belladonna? hand me that duc tape." "hey!" "if you chatter as incessantly as you did twenty years ago i'm going to need it." "I don't talk that much!" "...im going to need the tape." Gabe admitted. James smiled as he was released and chuckled a little. "i think Gabe has a headache, or is coming down with a cold or something, he's nor normally this grouchy, i don't think." James admitted, holding his hands out to her with a pleading expression. "poor man." Crystall said, watching Gabriel. "Why don't you take a rest? Belladonna and i can keep Alex in bed and James from burning the place down around our ears." "hey!"

“Yes....but looking after them is keeping him balanced....and father is making sure he eats. And he’s spending time in cat form, looking cute and cuddly, you know all the ladies of the court like carrying him around when he’s a cat.”She said giggling a little, well aware sith did it not cause he wanted to seduce any of them, but he liked getting his cuddles and pets in, and looking small and cute just met they’d pet him longer. “Fine. No telling james either.”she rolled her eyes looking amused though. “Ah...that’s nearly cute. And annoying.”Belladonna agreed looking at gabe worried before snorting. “You do talk that much.” “Gabe?”Alex frowned as he finished his food, looking up at his husband anxiously, going quiet and anxious, because he wasn’t feeling well, but it worried him to see gabe like this and he hadn’t really noticed. Feeling guilty and hurting because he’d known gabe wasn’t happy, it just made him upset to know he hadn’t thought it through. Sniffling a little as he stared down at his plate. “We most definitely can keep james from burning things down. Go rest, Gabe.”

"That's true. as long as he's being taken care of. i'd hate to see him starve to death. what a terrible way to go. pining yourself to death." he admitted before smiling a little. "he is rather adorable when he's a kitten." he agreed with a smile. "yeah, no telling James." he ordered with a sniff. Crystall had spent a lot of time, effort and money into getting first edition copies, as well as cheaper copies that he would read. his collection would easily sell for about 30,000$ and he was still working on it. "Im fine." Gabe grumbled before sighing a little and kissed Alex's forehead before crawling into bed with his lover, Crystall gently feeling Gabe's forehead one he was sure Gabe was out. "yeah, he's got a bit of a fever. poor thing." Crystall admitted, making James look guilty. "he's damn good at hiding things. i might not have noticed if not for James comment." "i just thought he was being bitchy. i didn't realize he was sick." "It's Rare for Demons to get sick, isn't it?" Crystall wondered before cringing. "oh dear... of course. i didn't realize..." he muttered, looking at Alex, his nose quivering. "yes that would explain it..." he muttered. "in any case, you both should sleep before you catch sick as well."

“Hm, he’s being looked after. That would be horrible way to go.”Belladonna shuddered at the idea before nodding. “he is rather adorable.”She agreed before looking amused at how attatched he was to his comics. “You don’t look fine. I’m sorry, Gabe. I should have noticed.”Alex frowned looking upset and guilty. As much as he shouldered the guilt of the world on his shoulders, it was no wonder that he was going to take the blame for not realizing the other was getting sick. “Yea, he doesn’t get sick alot.”Alex said frowning a little as gabe settled in to sleep, frowning at crystall.”What?”He muttered even though he listened to the other’s order and went to sleep. Belladonna raised her eyebrows, looking at her brother, waiting till alex was asleep to ask. “What is it?”

"Pining to death is... a horrible, terrible way to go." He agreed softly. Coatl had very nearly pined to death. and so had Cernunnos when his life mate, both of them, had died. fortunately Cernunnos had children to look after, and they had kept him going. honestly, Crystall wasn't sure what kept Coatl going most of the time. there where others he had known who had pined away and it was truly a miserable way to go. they just gave up. just laid there and slowly starved to death. sometimes you could make them eat and drink, but it only prolonged the inevitable. "it's not your fault. didn't want you to know. stupid James. i hate him." Gabe grumbled, Though Alex could tell he didn't mean it.

Crystall glanced at his sister and hesitated before. "Alex has only just recently discovered his Full Fey powers hasn't he?" Crystall asked softly. "i think that Gabe is Elf Struck and his Demonic side is fighting it, but his Human side is quite happy with it... even more, Gabe instinctively knows... and his instincts are pushing him to be much more possessive as well, which is why he's so much grumpier. only, i don't think he understands."

“Oh...okay. Well. Okay.”Alex muttered nuzzling his face against the other’s chest, for the moment content to let the guilt go as he snuggled close. Content to sleep. “He did. He’s been locked down and hiding his powers, they both have, since they were children.”Belladonna said frowning a little looking worried before wincing. “...No, he probably doesn’t understand, though probably a good thing him and alex are already together, otherwise the whole elf-struck thing could go badly couldn’t it?”She’d actually never seen a elf struck human. ‘How do we help them? And keep Alex from being upset?”he asked, well aware alex would feel even worse about this if he knew.

Back
Top Bottom