Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

“Good.”Alex muttered, before nodding eagerly. “We’ll go home.”He muttered. Loki winced looking at the two, glancing away. While he was sure they’d go home someday, after they helped oberon, and maybe dealt with mab, he knew it wouldn’t be anytime soon, and the hopeful eager look on alex’s face made him wince. Cause he’d forgotten that this was alex, alex who was such a homebody that it bordered on agoraphobia sometimes.

“....Oh. well...I...”Alex muttered looking so lost and confused at the idea of being pregnant that for once the man who usually had a answer, had nothing to say. “Yea, probably four I think.”Loki said smiling a little, wincing as he looked at adonis, wincing at how upset he looked. “No, you can’t. Only a extreme act of love could cause it, and only if you were to men. Mostly. Sometimes it happens to hetrosexual couples if they’re barren, but mostly the men who get pregnant are homosexual couples.”

"Well... we might go home..." James admitted. "Alex... you realize that... we might never..." he looked at his brother. "it would be better to find a new home. the old ones aren't all that safe for us anymore. She will likely have... already found our homes." he admitted. he wasn't wrong. in fact, if James had known he would already have been crying. his apartment had been burned down, all the plants in it. Alex's home too. Loki's had been untouched, only because he had powerful spells protecting it and because they weren't sure Loki actually owned it or if he was just staying there and not even Mab wanted to piss on someone with that kind of monetary power. he couldn't attack her magically but she was greedy in more ways than one and she knew better than to attack someone who could outmatch her in money. they did not know their homes had been burned to the ground leving nothing behind. thnkfully, anything of real value, emotional or otherwise, James kept at Loki's.

"has it really been four years?" James asked, looking surprised. "huh. i could have sworn... no we where too drunk weren't we?" he asked, looking amused now and Adonis had relaxed, realizing he didn't really have any competition. "thank god. sorry Alex but i'm not girly enough for that." he admitted, smiling at his brother, teasing him to, hopefully, make him feel a little better.

"I'm going home to go home and get my stuff even if I don't go to stay. My stuff. I want my stuff, even if we are moving."alex said sighing a little. He was going to be so depressed to know his stuff was gone."it has. You're getting old if you don't remember."loki teased smirking at james."and yes definitely to drunk. Not even a god could have gotten hard after drinking that much." "Tmi."ex giggled a little before sulking."I'm not girly!"alex sputtered a little

"It probobly won't be safe." James admitted with a sigh. "but your right. our things, we'll need them. want them.. i want my plants." he admitted. "as much as i trust Liliana-" who had died when the apartments went ablaze. "she is not fully capable of taking care of my babies as well as i am. she's terribly neglectful but better than anyone else i could have appointed." he admitted before smirking at Ale. "you are so totally Girly and now i can prove it by pointing out that your the one with the baby." he teased. "plus, your totally prettier than me. i'm so much more buff than you are." he admitted, smug at his brother.

"Well. We should go get them then. I have to tell my people that we caught the killer, and we should just make one trip of it if we are going."alex said frowning a little trying not to worry to much."I am not girly despite being pregnant and your prettier!" "Don't think so. You definitely are."loki teased looking amused.

Jams nodded. "yeah they need to be sent home, they absolutely should not be caught up in this." James agreed. "i'd send Loki away if i could, but he'll just laugh in my face and push me don the stairs or something." he admitted with a chuckle. "Gabe has his plane still. we could make a quick run to it, go home, pack our shit and them come back, yeah?" "i think it would be okay. She certainly wouldn't expect it." he admitted. "you are too girly! i'm going to get you a dress!" "...why do i have the feeling that this is a very old argument between them?" Adonis asked Loki, looking amused. "if we're being honest though, i do believe that James is a little bit prettier than Alex." "hey!"

“No, at this point, humans need to not be wrapped up in this....and I need to tell them I wont be coming back.”Alex said looking so sad and quiet at the idea of never going back to work, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to. “I might be human, we might be human, but we’re gods stuck in a human body. More magic, and definitely someone mab’s not going to try bullying to much, I mean Adonis here can totally still be the thunderer mostly.”Loki said looking a little amused. “Yea...let’s do that.I like that idea.”Alex said looking happy at the idea, before snorting. “You can’t buy me a dress!” “It is indeed a old argument, going on as long as I’ve known them....and see, james, you are so pretty.”Loki snickered.

"We'll be able to go back, someday." James promised. "we don't have to be princes if we damn well don't want to." he stated firmly. "they can't make us if we refuse." he promised before smiling as he watched Loki, Adonis nodding. "agreed! even if i am not truly a god, i can fake it well enough i think." he admitted with a bright grin. "I like the idea too." James agreed before smirking at Alex. "I already have! so there! i just haven't sent it to you yet! i'll pick it up when we get home! you'll look adorable!" " i would like to see Alex in a dress." Gabe mumbled as he woke up, making James laugh before he turned to glare at Loki and Adonis. "you traitors! i am not pretty! i'm superiority handsome and manly!"

“No, we really don’t have to be.”Alex said looking happy and pleaed with that thought. “Indeed. We’re still powerful enough to keep people from wanting to annoy us to much.”Loki said making a face before snickering at how annoyed alex looked. “Fine. You can wear the dress. You’ll look amazing!”Alex grumbled before looking at gabe, whining quietly. “You want me in a dress?”He whimpered a little nuzzling his face against the other’s shoulder. “....Maybe superior prettiness.”Belladonna snickered a little as she leaned in to press a kiss to his forehead. “But you are very handsome to.”She teased.

"Of course not. i can't steal if i'm a prince! i'd be so bored!" he teased with a grin before chuckling at Loki and Adonis. it was so cute how they where trying so hard not to interfere with each other too much. "No, you have to wear the dress. you're smaller than me after all, it won't fit me." he pointed out. "i like you in anything." Gabe mumbled with a smile. "i think you'd be irresistible in a dress." he admitted with a tired little snicker. "Don't take their side!" James protested, sulking at Belladonna. "that's just not fair! everyone always takes Alex's side!" he whined, pouting and hoping for sympathy before looking very pleased that she thought he was handsome.

"Oh gods, you'd be a terror if you were bored. I'd never sleep again."alex whined a little before sulking."fine. Maybe I'll wear a dress....and if you wanted me in a dress syou should have married a girl, gabe."alex huffed before wincing, because he had no right to yell at gave when he was making the other sick."I'm only taking their side cause you are handsome and pretty."Belladonna smiled before deciding to distract him."besides we better take care of gabe now before he gets any worse."she said glancing at crystall.

"I'm already a terror." James reminded the other with a smirk. "i'd be worse than a terror, i would be hell given human... ah, Fey form!" he admitted with a grin and a laugh and Gabe chuckled at Alex's protests. "i did marry a girl. and now i'm married to you." he mumbled. "you don't have to be a girl to wear a dress. my wife used to put me in a dress all the time." he admitted. "told me i looked so sweet." he yawned a little. "you'd look sweet in a dress..." he mumbled. "or a skirt... yeah a skirt... hmmmm." and Gabe went back to sleep with James shoving his fist into his mouth to keep from laughing. loudly. "I am handsome and pretty! but Alex is only pretty." he said with a sniff before nodding at Belladonna's assessment. they needed to do what they could. no need to drag out Gabe's sickness any longer than they had to.

"You are a terror....and don't threaten the pregnant man, that's just mean."alex sulked a little.before sighing looking at gabe as he nodded a little."yea I guess you did...and okay. Maybe I'll wear a dress. Maybe."he muttered. Alex winced as he looked at the others, upset and worried that gabe was this sick."okay what do I have to do to stop it?"he said looking so eager and anxious you knew if they told him to open a vien he would, if only they'd promise this would atop.

"I will threaten the pregnant man." he stated simply. "the pregnant is my brother so i can tease him all i please." he said with a sniff. "I'll wear a dress too." Gabe promised with a smile. "or... hmm. cheerleader... yeah. you c'n be the football coach." Gabe mumbled. "i didn't want to know that!" James protested at Gabe who just grinned and tucked himself against Alex and went to sleep. "you have to find your powers again, and tell it you need it to stop. you have to control your magic. like teaching a very intelligent dog not to chew on the furniture, even if it really wants to. or teaching a child that it's not allowed to draw on the walls."

“No you can’t.”Alex sulked a little, before smirking. “I’d very much like being the coach.”He snickered a little nuzzling his face against the other’s shoulder, before sighing quietly. Nodding as he turned his focus inside, looking upset and anxious as he considered what he wanted to do. Looking up after a moment. “....What....how do I tell if it’s working?”

"Yeah... teach me to catch real well." Gabe mumbled, making Adonis make a strangled sound, trying to hold in his laughter at that very, very bad joke. "You'll know. your magic will feel different. it will shift and settle." he admitted. "its likely that James will have an easier time of this part because his magic is much less willful than yours..." there was a pause and then. "well i might have been wrong about that..." Crystal admitted, the sounds of choked laughter from all over the room because where James had been sitting there was now a tiny white rabbit with a set of tiny horns on it's forehead. the tiny pink nose quivered in indignation but it seamed more content to hop into Belladonna's lap and snuggle.

“I will, oh yes definitely.”Alex snickered a little. Frowning a little as he nodded, eyes glazing slightly as he tried to get some bit of control before startling, staring at the white rabbit, before giggling a little.”He’s definitely very pretty now.” “Indeed. But work Alex....you can do it.”Belladonna said smiling as the man gave a happy little smile in a bit, triumph in his features. “I...I think I got it. It settled....gabe’ll get better now?"

"Very well done." Crystall said with a smile. "let me see. this might tickle." he warned, letting his magic touch Alex's before he nodded. "good. very well done." he agreed with a smile before watching James as he washed his face with tiny rabbit paws before he hopped off of her and changed back, wiggling and giggling when Crystal checked his magic as well. "Good. both of you are very in tune with your magic. i thought it would take a few days." he admitted. "Gabe might be sick for a few days yet but he'll be fine." He had to work out the last of the magic out of his system on his own.

“Thanks.”Alex said blushing a little as he looked up at the other, whining a little as the other’s magic tickled his, giggling a little. Snickering quietly at the rabbit, he looked amused. “We’ve always been overachievers.” “No kidding.”Loki snickered a little. “You two rest, we’ll go home as soon as gabe’s on his feet again.”

"Vast overachievers." Crystall agreed with a chuckle. for now. you both need to rest and then we'll have a hunt for both of you in commemoration of your newfound control over your powers. it's tradition so don't even think about protesting." he ordered with a smile. "then you can go home." he promised. "You just have to all recover first."

“:Okay.Hunting is good.”Alex agreed sighing quietly as he settled in to sleep.

A few days later Sith sighed softly as he looked at cernnunos, biting his lip a little. “You sure it’s a good idea to let them go, with oberon not talking yet, or mab not taken care of?”He muttered disliking leaving them to go but knowing they couldn’t stop them either. Smiling slightly as he watched the others starting to gather for the hunt.

"There is no choice. we cannot keep them. at best it would be kidnapping and holding a person against their will." he admitted. "i cannot force them to stay against their own free will." he admitted, worried about them, and for Oberon who had woken but was still catatonic. staring at nothing but blank walls without blinking for hours on end, closing them only to sleep. the potions in his system so strong that as they flushed out of his system his body and mind had all but shut down. "it is amazing how much progress they have made in only a few days. a week." he admitted, watching James prance around, laughing as he spun in circles with his brother, both of them loving life for now. excited for the hunt, well James was anyway. it remained to be seen if Alex could transform or not. it was unlikely.

“I know...I just don’t like it.”Sith sulked a little as he stretched, claws flashing at the ends of his fingers. Not transforming just yet, but definitely starting to get there. “Yes... They’ve come so far. I doubt I could break Alex’s glamour by accident now...”He muttered shaking his head, wincing a little at the frustrated look on Alex’s face. “...Should we tell him to relax? It doesn’t look like he’s going to be changing...”

"I know. that's why i'm sending you with them." he admitted smiling at his friend. "i'm considering sending Coatl with as well. he and Crystall got into a fight again last night, they need to be separated for a while." here he grimaced. "did Crystall tell you?" two of his had been involved in the snake massacre which was why Coatl had attacked Crystall. it had only ended when Crystall's second in command had dragged the men before Coatl and handed them over. they where currently being used as lab rats, from what Cernunnos had been told. he had yet to tell his daughter, but one of the Bird Fey had been handed over to Coatl for his involvement as well. some sort of coup. they wanted Drake to be the Serpent Lord. why? none had said and Coatl didn't care.

"You need to smile." James ordered Alex with a smile. "we're going to be going home soon. i know you aren't jealous." he said, shaking his head. "you already knew you couldn't turn into animals." he pointed out. "I've been working on a very special form too." he admitted with a grin. "Belladonna is going to be very impressed." he admitted with a dreamy sort of expression. he might not have taken part of the hunt at all if not for Belladonna's insistence.

“Oh. Well then. Okay. I can do with a vacation then. Americans keep cats as pets, did you know?More then here in ireland?It shall be interesting to be a house cat there.”Sith said looking pleased with the idea of pranking americans, who were so not used to dealing with the fey. “Ah. Well then, Coatl can come. We’ll play pranks and have great fun. And see alex’s house. It sounds like a good house.”Sith snickered a little before wincing. “Ah...yes. He did. Tell Belladonna later. We’re leaving tonight, no need to tell her just yet.”

“I am smiling.”Alex said though he was sulking, whining a little. “I am so jealous. I want to change!It’s not fair!”He whined, which was definitely a common complaint he’d had as a child. “....Oh god. If you’ve learned to change the size of your dick or something, I don’t think she’ll be that impressed.”

Back
Top Bottom