Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"So someone,likely Mab or one of her higher ranking assholes, are controlling Oberon... lovely." Gbe muttered with a wince. "so your saying, that Oberon's will is strong enough that whoever is controlling him is having to use the strongest enchantments they can find. that usually has some pretty severe consequences doesn't it? such as... madness?" he suggested, lifting an eyebrow. "ever growing madness that keeps getting worse day by day?"

"Well. at least i didn't kill him." Adonis decided. that was a good thing, no one liked to kill someone after all. he would, but he didn't like it. "Are you guys Fey?" Adonis asked curiously. "From the Manor up in the forest i mean?" he asked curiously. "i traded Troupes just a year ago, me and Grimma here." he admitted. "they say we're going to the Manor in the Forest at the end of the week to put on a show for the Fey there in return for some magic protections and knickknacks to sell. like protection amulets and stuff." he admitted with a grin, watching Sith toss the other over his shoulder. "Oh... well... sure. okay..." Adonis said, flushing at Loki's attention. Grimma snorted and rolled his eyes but seamed curious by Adonis' reaction to Loki. "Loki? like, the God of the Hearth and tricks? that's a powerful name." Adonis admitted with a smile. "oh... are you leaving already?" Adonis asked, pouting a little. "we can't risk putting more people in danger." Gabe explained as he came to check on them, looking over Mistral. "the hell happened to him?" "...that's my bad." Adonis said sheepishly. "Adonis! get your fool ass over here, Stupid! you need that hand looked at!" "Seriously, Grimma!" Adonis complained, scowling as he sulked his way over to the sign in.

:Yes....”Sith paled as he considered that, considered. “....Such like the consquences that have been plaguing Mab for the last 30 years?Yes, such as those.”Sith said pale and shaken at the idea that he’d missed something like that.

“Yea, you didn’t. Though later, we might wish you had.”Sith snorted a little before nodding. “We are. One of ours was hurt, and we had to come into town.”Sith said looking at the man thoughtfully, looking amused that loki was following Adonis. That was just amusing. “Yes, that loki.”Loki agreed, looking vaguely amused and happy. It was always like this, explaining things to thor. It amused him to no end. Snickering as adonis left with loki trailing after him to make sure he got looked after, Sith smirked at Gabe. “That would be our lord of thunder, frying Mistral.”He snickered. “Seems we’re all going back to the manor as soon as Adonis gets looked at.”he said well aware that loki wouldn’t be dragged away until he was good and ready.

"Yeah. just like that." Gabe agreed.

"oh... is he an unpleasant person?" Adonis wondered, examining Mistral with a small frown. "really? i thought most Fey couldn't handle human medicine." Adonis admitted, looking surprised. "will he be okay?" "sure. he's already on the mend. he was just, ah, bitten by a Boomslang." "oh, ouch. i thought those where rain-forest snakes?" "they are. or, close enough anyway. the Boomslang was one of the snakes owned by the Serpent Lord." "i don't know what that means." Adonis admitted, Grimma snorting. "Part of the Wild Hunt, Fool! they have Seven Lords, each Lord specializes in a specific Genus. Idiot. you'd know this if you did your lessons!" "bah, i can read, write and do the math i need. i don't care for fairy tales." "and yet you worship a god of thunder." "where else would the lightning come from?" "stupid... idiot... fool...." Grimma grumbled under his breath. Adonis didn't look at all bothered by the insults. "That's pretty cool, being named after a God." Adonis admitted, looking quite smug, after all, he was named after a God too. "Lord of... seriously? James is going to be annoyed." Gabe admitted, looking amused. "he wanted to help Loki search." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "I wonder how Loki is going to convince Adonis that he's a reborn God? it's hard to imagine, Adonis registers completely as human to my senses." he admitted. "i wonder if that will change once he regains his memories?... will he regain his memories?"

“Very.”Sith said smiling a little. “Most can’t, but the lords of the sidhe can, the most powerful of us.”Sith said smiling a little and nodding. “he will be.”he said before snickering at adonis’ words. It was amusing to listen to him. “we’re not quite fairy ales you know.”Belladonna said looking amused. “Hey, there has to be a thunderer out there somewhere.”Loki said looking amused. “I’m sure he is. Apparently this one saved Loki. James’ll be to happy that he was alive, to care he didn’t get to search.”Sith snickered a little. “I’m sure he has a plan. He’s done it several lifetimes. And loki says it depends, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t.”Alex said stirring, yawning as he tried to get up. Ready to go.

"Huh. well i don't know much about the Fey." Adonis admitted with a smile before smirking. "well, you are Faerie, an they are tales, so doesn't that make them Faerie tales? besides, you don't honestly expect me to believe that people can really turn into animals and make real love potions right?" he asked, wrinkling his nose. "Well, of course the God of Thunder is of truth. he watches over me." Adonis admitted with a smile, wondering why Loki was following him. "If you feel you owe me something, you don't.' Adonis promised. "i'm not about to be kidnapped am i?" he asked, because Loki, as super hot as he was, was kind of freaking Adonis out a little bit. he'd had others who seamed sweet an a little too focused on him and they had turned out to be very creepy and a few of them had kidnapped him. tw of them had tried to sell him into sex slavery. that hadn't ended well at all... for them.

"James is more likely to be pissed that Loki needed saving at all." Gabe pointed out with a chuckle. "well that's true. i'm going to assume we're going to have a new duckling following us around." Gabe admitted with a sigh. "not that i don't like you and the others and all, but i'm used to it being just me and Alex. having to share him so suddenly is... hard." Gabe admitted, crossing his arms. "i'm not good with so many people and now all of a sudden i'm completely surrounded... is it selfish of me to wish you would all go away? it probobly is."

“....Well. Yes. I guess they are fairy tales. And I wouldn’t be so dismissive till you come to the manor. Then you’ll see real magic.”Belladonna said looking amused. “No, I uh...well. Yes. I guess I do feel like I owe you.”Loki said feeling awkward and off step at having not been able to be prepared. “But more cause I’m worried about someone else attacking you for helping. Watching over you till we get to the manor sounds like a good idea.”

“Hm, probably.”Belladonna sighed a little before snorting. “:I’m sorry gabe.” “It’ll be just us soon again you know. We could go home.”Alex said looking upset and worried about gabe that he was making everything hard on his husband. “A little bit, but understandable.”Belladonna said smiling a little, “Besides, you’re going to need the help when you figure out things.”Sith said with a that tiny little smirk that said he knew things, and like a cat, was quite content to keep secrets until they dragged them out of him.

"Feh. i'm a Gyspy. we know all about conning people." Adonis admitted with a snort. "it's illusions and 'magic tricks' i'm sure." he said before blinking at Loki,letting Grimma sign his paperwork for him. "You think i might be in danger?" Adonis asked. "you did see what i did, don't you? i don't think i need to worry about someone trying to attack me." "Stupid Idiot! do you not realize who you attacked?! that was Mistral, the Dark Queens Favorite Assassin!" Grimma said,smacking Adonis over the head with his walking stick, making the golden man yelp. "that means the Dark lady herself might be after you!" that made Adonis pale and he looked at Loki with wide, startled eyes. the dark lady, after him? he didn't believe all the hype, but he knew enough to be terrified of the idea of the dark lady.

"Oh! Alex... i, i didn't know you where up." Gabe admitted, sounding a bit ashamed. he hadn't wanted to upset his mate. "Yeah. that's true." he admitted with a sigh before examining Sith. "and just what has you looking like you ate a canary hmm?" he demanded before smiling when he heard James yelling that he didn't want to stay in the Hospital anymore fuck you very much. "someone woke up grumpy, hasn't he?" Gabe mused.

“You might be.”Loki said tilting his head a little before smiling at grimma, “He’s also been made a outcast, so she might be after him, but considering who else we have hear with us, she’s going to have bigger problems to deal with then adonis after Oberon wakes.”Loki said looking upset that he had scared the other. “We’re just being cautious, and since you are coming to the manor anyways, it will be good to have you protected until we leave.”

“Just woke up...I’m sorry Gabe....”Alex muttered upset, because he knew his work upset gabe more then the other let on. “I dunno know what you’re talking about.”Sith said smirking before wincing as james yelled. “Well, I think that’s our cue to get out of here. You get james and alex, I’ll get Oberon, and then we’ll get loki and the others. Time to go.”

"An outcast?" Adonis wondered, his head tilted a little before shaking his head. "i have no idea what any of you are talking about but my hand hurts now, so i'm going to sit in the chair and pretend the pain is making me hallucinate." Adonis decided, Grimma rolling his eyes because, honestly, his boy was a dumbass. "it's okay. better to be aware of the 'maybe' danger. when the Dark Lady is involved, it's best to assume that anytime you do anything it attracts her attention... according to rumor. i just dropped her pet, i'm pretty sure she's going to want some sort of revenge." Adonis admitted with a grimace as a doctor appeared ad led Adonis into a room to be seen to. "you can come with, Loki, God of Tricks." Grimma stated. "don't worry about Adonis, he's stubborn, but he'll accept it eventually. stupid boy. i've known for some time now that he isn't human. only one to not realize it is him. the fool." Grimma huffed. "i can hear you." Adonis said dryly. "That's because you are a sneaky shit." Grimma said, looking quite proud. "no. it's because your old and senile and forget i'm standing directly in front of you."

"it's fine. don't worry about it. i'm just being selfish and greedy. i don't like sharing your attention." Gabe admitted. "i'll get used to it. i can't exactly ask you to stop paying attention to people. that would just make you miserable." he admitted before narrowing his eyes at Sith. "yu know. i only emptied the venom Glans in my mouth. i could still poison you with my claws." he warned the Cat Lord, the inch long talons sprouting from Gabe's fingers, each with a tiny drop of venom attached to prove his point before he sighed. "why do you like your brother again?" he asked Alex, looking amused. "whose going to take care of Mistral?" Gabe wondered, examining the still unconscious Lord of the Rats.

“Yes, that is true. Better to be prepared then to just brush it off.”Loki agreed smiling slightly before looking at grimma, tilting his head a little. Amused to know that the other knew who he was really, before staring at adonis, blushing a little. “He’s always been a little tense, no matter what form he’s in.”He muttered quietly, agreeing before snickering as adonis got his hand looked at. Glad to see it bandaged, there wasn’t alot they could do with it otherwise.

“Ah...okay...and you could. I mean, we’re alone most of the time.”Alex said studying him, before studying sith. “It’s unkind to threaten a adorable kitten just because you can’t keep it in your pants. We have better things to do.” “Sith....” “No. They can figure it out on their own.”Sith said snickering a little. “Cause he’s my brother, though I wonder sometimes if I came home with the wrong twin.” “You ready to go?”Belladonna said smiling at james as she helped him into the wheelchair. “...I’m think we’re giving him to Thor. He can blast his ass if he wakes up, maybe kill him this time.”Sith said looking pleased with the idea.

"Yeah. exactly." Thor agreed. "it's better to be prepared than oblivious." he admitted. "i am nod Dense." Adonis scoffed, rolling his eyes. "your all just off your rocker." he scoffed. "i am a human, i'll have you know, i've been tested. repeatedly. nothing but pure human. not even a god or fey ancestor." he said with a sniff. "so there. besides if i was a god, this wouldn't happen." he pointed out, indicating his burnt hand.

"i'm just feeling insecure." he admitted to Alex. "that's all." he admitted before narrowing his eyes at Sith and took a haphazard swipe at him. if Sith couldn't evade that then he deserved to get clawed. "if you two didn't have the exact same face, i'd wonder the same thing." Gabe admitted with a chuckle. "Yes! i don't like it here!" James muttered, twitching. "the Wild is unhappy. it doesn't want us here. we need to go back... Oberon..." James shuddered violently. "The Wild can't reach him... he needs help, and lots of it." he admitted softly. "i can take the Wicked One." Adonis agreed. "i won't be able to call lightning from the sky anytime soon, but i can electrocute him strongly enough to drop him and keep him down i think." Adonis admitted. "He will be put to the death anyway." Gabe explained to Adonis who slung Mistral over his shoulder. "He's broken the Highest Law. killed children. don't feel guilty if you have to kill him, or if we have to." "...a Child Murderer?" Adonis asked, looking stricken. "Should he awaken, i will not hesitate." he promised.

“I am not insane. And you always think you’re nothing but human. I’ve had this conversation many times.”Loki said before snorting. “It does if you are a god in human form.”He said looking amused at the other’s reaction, because it was a little amusing how many times he’d had this conversation.

“Oh. Okay.”Alex said looking worried about him before snickering as sith dodged backwards to avoid the blow. “Well, we’re leaving now.”Belladonna promised before wincing as she looked at oberon. “we’re going to get him help.”She promised as they headed outside and got into the carriage. “Good. Hopefully he will not cause problems.”Loki said fussing a little as they headed back for the manor, nervous about how badly this was going to go.

"Your out of your mind. completely insane. but your super cute, so i'll overlook it for now." he promised with a chuckle. "Gods can't be humans. it says so in every lore and legend you ever come across. Demi Gods and Gods don't bleed and i assure you, i bleed. a lot sometimes." Adonis admitted before chuckling as he watched Sith duck the lazy swipe. "those are some wicked Talons." "Claws. Talons can't be retracted." "uh... does it matter?" "No." "...." Adonis just stared at him, a little annoyed. Gabe just smirked and picked Alex up, ignoring the protests. James didn't protest at all as he was picked up once they had Alex settled into the Caravan. "Anyone got any rope?" Adonis asked. "Won't do any good, he can turn into any sort of rodent he likes." "...riiiight." Adonis muttered, deciding to just stare at Mistral to make sure he didn't so much as twitch. they where halfway back to the Manor when the crackle of electricity sounded in the back. "He twitched." Adonis said, not sounding the least bit apologetic.

”I am not insane.”Loki said rolling his eyes a little, shaking his head a little as he considered them. Amused as he sighed. This conversation amused him half the time. It was cute really. “Stop being so annoying, gabe.”Alex rolled his eyes as adonis complained, growling as he was picked up. Sulking as he was picked up. Snickering as she looked at her brother, belladonna swallowed thickly, looking up at her father as they got to the manor, climbing out. Shaken and worried. “We should sent for Crystall.”She said sadness tightening her features as she helepd the others out of the carriage.

"you are totally insane." Adonis admitted before smiling a little, amused by all the byplay. and he thought Grimma was nuts. Adonis went still at the sight of Cernunnos though and he blinked when the man hugged his daughter. "he is already here. all of the Nine Lords are." he admitted. "they have come in response to the Owls." he admitted simply. "They are here for Mistral's Funeral." he informed her, glancing at Mistral. "there will be an execution after." he admitted. they would have to hold the funeral before Mistral's death, or the soul would be reborn into the Wild Hunt. being Banished the soul had to be put to rest before the body followed. this would fling the soul free to be reborn into a new life without the madness. in theory anyway. "all the lords are also being questioned to see who was involved in the massacre. poor Coatl. he's locked himself in his labs and he's mourning his friends. he'll be having a funeral for them as well. he's invited Sith, the boys and you to join him. there won't be a hunt for it, he says it's disrespectful to the 'human' souls and that snakes don't have the same beliefs anyway." he admitted. "he'll burn the bodies though, for his own peace of mind." he admitted before moving over to Overon.

"What's happened to him?" "he tried to kill us, so... er, i pumped him full of my venom. he'll wake up with a hell of a headache but he should be fine... uh, Mistral on the other hand... well he's been electrocuted a little bit." "We will have him moved tot he magic suppression cells." he promised. "there he will stay until his execution." he admitted, motioning to the manor, several Guards coming out and gathered Mistral and Oberon. "until we're sure Oberon won't walk in a Rage, he'll be in the cells as well." he informed the group before he smiled at Grimma and Adonis. "and who might you be? it seams that Ale has a way of gathering people to him." "this is actually Loki's fault." Gabe admitted with a smirk. "this is Adonis, the reincarnated form of Loki's, ah, Thor." "ah. i see." "they're all insane." Adonis stated simply, helping them get Alex and James out of the carriage. Cernunnos just laughed. "you will find, young man, that all Fey are 'insane' but we're very rarely wrong."

Belladonna smiled hugging him back before stepping back. “ah. Well. Good. It’ll be nice seeing him, even under this circumstances.”She said smiling slightly at the thought of her older brother, wincing a little. “Poor coatl.” “We’ll be joining in. It’ll be good, maybe I can goad coatl into going on a date or something. IT’d do him good to get out some.”Sith said looking interested in the idea, and wondering if he could get coatl in on helping him look after a pregnant prince. It’d be good for the man.

“James was going on about the wild being twisted. I think we have bigger problems then just this. You know oberon.”Sith sighed softly, shaking his head a little. “we’ll get him to the cells.”he agreed before following after the others, to make sure both mistral and oberon were locked away. “It’s not my fault!I don’t gather people.”Alex sulked a little. “rarely, it happens sometimes. But they’re not lying about this one.”Loki said smiling slightly as he got out himself.

"He's quite excited to see you again as well, and he'll be glad to see Oberon. apparently Crystall has noticed Oberon's growing erratic behavior as well and has been trying to determine the source. thankfully he seams to have avoided the sickness that has afflicted Oberon and all of Unseelie." he admitted. "Yes. he's... he's taking this very hard. after the murder of his daughter he closed himself in. the snakes, and Drake, where the only people he really trusted and spoke to. now Drake has betrayed him and all his snakes are dead... i fear for him." he admitted. "however, i do not think Drake was fully in control of his actions. he's been dosed with a minor love potion. it shouldn't really have effected him, as weak as it is, but apparently he has harbored some intense emotions for you for some time and the love potion severely exasperated those emotions. in any case, he was not the one who killed the snakes, he was nearly as upset as Coatl when he found out." Cernunnos admitted with a sigh before snorting at Sith. "if you think you can convince that man to go on a date with someone, be my guest."

"The wild being twisted?" Cernunnos asked,looking puzzled before closing his eyes and spreading out his senses, touching the wild, gasping and staggering as it slammed into him, all of it screaming in pain. "Jesus! i've never seen the wild so torn up about something!" Cernunnos said shaking his head. "it's too much, i can't make out what it's trying to tell me." he admitted, shaking his head. "we'll have to wait and have the doctors look him over." he admitted before smirking when Adonis rolled his eyes. "right.and fortune tellers are real and..." "Shut up, stupid! you can call Thunder and Lighting from the sky, you have o right to be skeptical, dumbass!" Grimma complained, happy to let Loki help him out of the carriage. Adonis just pouted.

“Good. And I’d hope so. We think Oberon’s been affected by something.”Belladonna said looking worried for her brother before sighing. “We’ll look after Coatl.”She agreed before wincing, shaking her head a little. “We’ll find out what’s going on with Drake....that’s just....”She shook her head at the idea of his feelings being used like that. “I’ll definitely convince him to go on a date.”Sith said looking amused.

“Yes. It is. Around Oberon, we think.”Sith said frowning a little as he reached out to keep cernunnos steady before shivering a little. “James nearly lost his mind the whole time Oberon was near him. It’s bad Cern.”he muttered before nodding as they headed inside. “Don’t be so upset. I have had this conversation many times with him, he never believes me, even if he can summon thunder and lightening.”Loki said shaking his head a little.

"We've known that for a while my little Nightshade." he reminded her. "but your thinking t's not a sickness is it. your thinking it's a spell of some kind? a potion? blackmail maybe?" he mused. "Coatl certainly needs taking care of. especially with Crystall here. you know Horses and Snakes don't get along very well." and Crystall and Coatl had gotten into a bit of a tussle a few years ago about something that neither of them remembered but those hard feelings had remained for a very long time so it must have been bad. "James was that bad off?" Cernunnos asked,looking worried now. James was very connected to the wild after all so when it affected James, Cernunnos was going to pay attention. "Don't tell me how to treat my boy. i'll call him stupid if i damn well please." "Grimma. don't be ornery... have you taken your meds." "i don't need no damn pills." Grimma complained even as he pulled out a pill bottle and swallowed a pill. "I do not summon thunder and lightning, i summon the might and Wrath of the God of Thunder." Adonis stated simply. "now, Grimm has a condition and he's going to need a place to lay down. could we trouble you for a bed?"

“Yes we have, but I don’t think it’s a natural sickness.”Belladonna said before nodding at his words. “yes. We think it might be. We’ll know more when we look at Oberon, but he attacked Sith when his back was turned, without warning. That more then anything hints at a spell or something twisting him up.”Belladonna said. “we’ll look after them. Maybe they can bond over helping Alex figure out things. I mean, two new princes would be worth setting aside differences if they need help.”Sith said thoughtfully. “Yes, he was. Babbling and barely aware that he was being attacked. If he’d been alone, he’d have been dead because he couldn’t focus.”Alex said looking worried. “Yes, we have a bed. Come, I’ll show you.”Loki said smiling slightly as he showed them upstairs, not sure how he could convince adonis. It was different everytime, but he’d figure it out.

"I never thought it was natural. i thought it was a curse maybe. Magic lashing out at them for something. maybe i was more right than i though." Cernunnos muttered. "fuck. i don't think he even does that when he's Raged Out..." Cernunnos muttered, stunned. "we'll have the Doctor examine him... somehow, i think that it's likely Mab has been dosing him with a love potion. it would explain his loyalty to her, despite the crap she puts him trough, and his blindness to her extremes as well as his willingness to abandon his children. i never understood how he could give up his own children, maybe Mab isn't his soul mate the way everyone thought she was. but they've loved each other since they where teenagers or something, right?" Cernunnos scowled. "she couldn't have been dosing him for that long, right?" he wondered. "someone would have noticed, surely?" but if that was true, then twenty plus years ago, he shouldn't have been able to sleep with that woman. what was her name again? Tatiana. or the handmaiden he had gotten pregnant for that matter. too many things weren't adding up. and if it was a love potion, it could take weeks for Oberon's body to flush it out. it was likely too late by then. at least James wasn't so angry about his father abandoning them now. he even looked as if he felt sorry for Oberon. "I'm sure Crystall and Coatl can get along for a while." Cernunnos agreed with a chuckle as he watched Loki lead Adonis away. that was just cute. Gabe was already taking both Alex and James, a brother in each arm, to bed as well and Cernunnos snickered at the sight of the massive Demon cradling two boys as if they where babies.

Adonis sighed as he sat next to Grimma's bed, staring at his unhurt hand, watching lightning flicker from finger to finger. "You know... i used to have dreams." Adonis admitted suddenly. "i still do... i dream about... you. only you never look the same." he admitted. "but i always know it's you, when i see you." he admitted, staring at Loki. "Grimma always told me, it was my soul mate, reaching out to me from past lives." he admitted. "that my dreams where pointing me to you.... but... a God. that's impossible, isn't it?" he asked softly. believing Loki, even if he was being stubborn about it. "Grimma raised me, after my parents tried to..." beat him to death for being a demon. "I've always been a Gypsy, but there are things i know, things no one taught me. about how to fight, how to control the odd powers i have. about creatures that don't exist... like Bilgesnipe. i remember fighting them for fun." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "memories of things that couldn't possible be real, but memories are there all the same." he admitted, blinkig at Loki. "and you are in all of them. or nearly all."

"Yes, well if it is,it’s nasty.”Belladonna made a face before nodding. “No, he doesn’t. I don’t ever remember him doing it. But when Sith got in his way, he tried to take his head off without warning, it was bad.”She shuddered before frowning thinking it through. “It might. And you know you can be in love with someone besides your soul mate....maybe she didn’t start dosing him until after he found the girl. Titiana, maybe she tried to keep him away...I don’t know. There’s to many questions, and there’s only two people who might know the answer.”Belladonna sighed a little looking amused as gabe carried both the twins off to bed.”We should get some rest to, I’m sure tomrorow’s going to be a long day.”

“Truly?”Loki looked at the other, tilting his head a little before blushing. “I’ve never had you remember the dreams before....that’s interesting...”He said looking thoughtful and blushing, before snorting. “Not impossible. Just not likely for any other people.”he smiled, “Yes....those would be the things you learned as Thor...and you did. Even though they smelled horrible and were nasty to get near, you still fougth them.”he rolled his eyes a little before blushing. “Well, someone had to keep you from killing yourself you know.”

"very nasty." Cernunnos greed, shaking his head. "i just, i never expected him to ever get so bad..." he mumbled, shaking his head. his best friend, reduced to such... Savagery. he was glad that Oberon had failed to really hurt anyone. he'd never have forgiven himself, no matter that he wasn't responsible for his own actions. "It's more likely that she started Dosing him when it became evident that he was not going to ask her to marry him. he has always adored Mab, they have always been friends, but perhaps that wasn't enough for her and when he failed to show any romantic interests in her, she started dosing him? i guess we won't know until Oberon's mind starts coming back to him." Cernunnos admitted with a sigh. "yes. rest would be good. Mistrals Funeral is set for when the boys re well enough to attend. i feel like they should be there and Coatl needs time to recover as well. Crystall is in his rooms, should you want to see him." he admitted, smiling at her.

"Yeah." Adonis admitted with a smile. "i've had them for as long as i can remember, from before Grimma ever found me even." he admitted before snorting. "you have to understand, aside from the dreams, and the lightening... okay, so maybe i'm not a normal person, but i always thought i was." he admitted. "being a God? that's just... beyond what i'm capable of accepting." he admitted before snorting a little. "somehow. i don't think i was the one who needed to be protected." he admitted. "i recall saving your life several times." that was just like Thor to remember saving Loki but not the three times as many times as Loki had saved him.

“No, I didn’t either. We’ll help him.”Belladonna said smiling a little before wincing. “Yes. That sounds right. And he’ll be okay. Even if he never completely recovers, we’ll help him.”Belladonna said smiling a little before nodding. “I’ll check on crystall.”She smiled as she went to her brother’s room, gently knocking on the door. Wanting to check and see how he was doing. “Crystall?”She said opening the door after a moment.

“Huh. Interesting.”Loki said looking amused before snorting. “very not normal.”he teased a little. Before sighing. “I, we are gods. Well. Human bound gods. We can’t do everything we once could, but we are gods.”He said watching the other before huffing. “You totally were. You totally needed protecting. And just cause you don’t remember it that way, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.”he said sulking a little.

"i'm sure he will be okay, once he recovers. he'll need a lot of help with the withdrawals though, many potions powerful enough to control him like that are extremely addictive." he admitted before smiling at her. he knew how much Crystall adored her, and he also knew his son was worried she would be afraid of him because of what Mistral had done. "Bella?" Crystall asked, sounding startled. "hands are a bit full, let yourself in!" he offered, looking up and smiling at her, a baby deer in his hands. while deer weren't Equines, they where close enough to fall under his purview. this one was a Chinese Water Deer, if the tiny tusks that where starting to grow where any indication. he was feeding it from a bottle. "greedy guts." he accused the baby when it belched and continued to bump at the bottle once it was empty. "You're old enough for solid food. that's all your getting." he informed the baby. weening time, fun stuff. not.

"so... we used to be gods nd where reincarnated?" Adonis guessed. "that... kind of makes sense. the dreams. i never looked the same and neither did you so.. past lives. yeah. makes sense." he admitted before smiling at Loki a little. "so... what does this mean then?" he wondered. "like... i mean. i like you, a lot but i know you and i'm a Gypsy." he admitted. "i wander, a lot. staying in one place... it makes me twitchy and you have people you stay with and such, right?" he asked Loki. "i'd like to get to know you but... it doesn't seam as if our lives are all that compatible..."

Back
Top Bottom