Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"i don't wonder if he ordered someone to death?" Cernunnos guessed. "as... noble, as Alex is, he would take that very, very hard." he admitted. "Still. it's interesting. that James would be so willing to kill someone at such a young age. he would make a great hunter." he admitted with a sigh. "oh, i'm sure we'll find out who is behind this." Cernunnos growled. "Coatl's work is important. James is your soul mate. speaking of, when we have all the information we need. Drake will be turned over to you to do with whatever you please." he informed her. "anyone else we find will likely be turned over to Coatl." he admitted. "yes. and several of ours are returning with them. there are ten lining up to leave with them. the youngsters are eager." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'm glad you decided to go to school instead of becoming a Gypsy, i get to see you more." he admitted with a chuckle. "You'll be going back to America with the boys i'd imagine. yes?" he asked, his head tilted. "I'll have to get a phone installed in here so we can remain in contact."

“He might have. That would make sense....and noble?”She teased amused at his word choice, before sighing softly. “He might look unseelie, but he acts like his father. Seelie to the core, it seems.”Because unseelie tended to be more violent and less prone to twist themselves up over things. “We will...and oh.Well.”Belladonna paled a little at the idea, because while she had enjoyed the idea of revenge, it was still disturbing to consider taking it. “I’m sure they are. They always are eager to go....And I enjoy school more then roaming.”She looked amused before nodding a littel. “Probably, yes. Though I don’t know when this is all over, if tehy’ll be returning home or not.”

"Yes. noble. h's never met Oberon, but i am very sure that much f his personality comes from his father. James on the other hand. he's... interesting." Cernunnos admitted with a smirk. "he's plotting you know. on stealing our gems." he admitted with a snicker. "he won't keep them of course, he just wants to see if e can get in there." he admitted. "he's a bit of a shit my darling. a good match i think. you'll teach him to be a little more serious, but he'll teach you how to have fun." he admitted with a smile. "if you do not wish to deal with him, say so and i will do it for you." he offered. "Or we could give him to Alex i suppose." he mused before smiling at her. "it's good your so smart." he admitted happily. "i suppose it will be something you will have to talk to them about." he admitted. "you should go and take a nap. you look very tired."

"Ah. Yes. He does seem very much like oberon."Belladonna smiled before snickering as she nodded."I know.loki said he doesn't really care about what he steals, it's more of the challenge of it really."she said smiling a little."I have plenty of fun. But yes, Itell be good for us both. And Alex I suppose, to know his brothers looked after."she smiled and nodded."I'll think on it and decide."she decided before nodding as she got up."I'll do that. Well go into town when alex awakes."she said heading for her own rooms

"I suspect that to be true." Cernunnos admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "James is not greedy after all. if he was e would not live in... what he lives in." Cernunnos admitted, wrinkling is nose. he must ave ad some of his men in America check out the boys backgrounds and such. Cernunnos was nothing but thorough. he had probobly run background checks on the boys as soon as they showed up to investigate the murders. "you don't have enough of the right kind of fun. reading is all well and good, but you need to do some more active things. your too studious." he admitted with a shake of his head. "yes. agreed." he said with a smile, settling in with a book to watch Alex. making sure no one tried to, finish the job, as it where.

"Ah true."she smiled kissing his chdek."you are so cute. Investigating them when sith told you. Very amusing."she teased a little before huffing."fun is fun dad."she rolled her eyes as she left amused.

"...hows...james?"where alexs first words as he woke, and while he still looked flushed, he wasn't nearly as delirious or feverish as he'd been."can we see him now?"he asked, and for a man who probably should be resting did a amazing job of trying to get up.

Cernunnos gently set a hand on Alex's shoulder, urging him bck down. "he's fine. high as a kite and informing everyone who looks at him that he's totally still a virgin." Cernunnos admitted, amused. "the surgery went perfectly and he's stable. he can't be moved yet, but only because our rough handling could open his stitches again." he admitted. "you need to rest a little bit first. whatever happened between you and your powers, it's left you sick. you need to rest or you'll end up in the hospital right next to your bother, and how do you think Gabe would handle that, hmm?"

Alex frowned relaxing back into the bed, thinking that over. “...He’s not. At least. I don’t think he is.”he said looking thoughtful though as he considered that before relaxing, relieved as he nodded a little. “Good....he can stay there. Heal. He needs to heal...”he muttered before frowning. “I’m fine. I can go.”He grumbled before sighing. “....you sound like him. Gabe, I mean. So intent on keeping me in bed.”He grumbled.

Cernunnos chuckled. "he's convinced he died, though he never did, and that because he died and came back, that means he's a virgin again. something about being reborn and washed away all his sins. i don't know, he was watching T.V. when all this started so i think he might have been watching one of those hard core christian programs." he admitted with a smile. "yes. and you need to heal too." he admitted before smirking. "that is because Gabriel is a wise man who learned what happens to naughty little boys who don't stay in bed when they are unwell." Cernunnos admitted. "you can get u when, and only when, you have been cleared. you had a very nasty fever and a very severe case of backlash." he admitted. "that's nothing to be scoffed at. backlash can be deadly, after all."

“...Huh. Weird. James is so weird...”alex said shaking his head a little in amusement, wondering if he could convince gabe that he was a virgin again since james was, and twins shared everything. It’d be amusing to try. “...I am healing.”He grumbled not liking that he was being bed bound. “...Gabriel is not that wise.and I’m fine.”He whined, though he didn’t try and get up. Seeming to realize that the other was well capable of forcing him to stay put. “....How long till I can get up? I need to see james."

"No. James is as high as a kite." Cernunnos admitted with chuckle. "he's tried convincing Gabe that since he's prettier than you, that Gabe is the bitch in the relationship." Cernunnos admitted with a laugh. "No. your arguing." Cernunnos stated simply. "and Gabriel is five times older than you. trust me, he's wiser than you." he teased with a smile. "when the doctor clears you. you don't have the strength to stand on your own anyway." he admitted. "Besides, Belladonna hasn't even gotten to see him yet, she's nearly crawling the walls." he admitted. "i sent her to help with the cleanup of Coatl's labs for now."

“He’s still weird.”Alex decided before snorting, “Gabe is not prettier then me. And definitely not the bitch in the relationship.”he snickered quietly, before sulking at the other’s words. “Is not. So is not wiser.”he grumbled before sighing as he slumped back into the bed, exhausted from the small effort to get up. “Fine....we’ll go together. When I can get up. No one should go alone.”He muttered closing his eyes, already falling asleep before anyone could answer.

When he got up finally, two days had past, and while he was walking on legs as shaky as a newborn colt’s, he was on his feet, and the healer had said he was okay to get up, as long as they made sure he rested more to and didn’t push it to far. “Can we go now?”He said looking up at belladonna and cernunnos. “yes, just be careful. You’re goign to walk with us, and not rush. No need to be rushing and break a ankle or something cause you fell.” “Fine.”

"hmm. no i think Gab is prettier. he's very feminine, despite his immense size and stature. you're more handsome in looks." Cernunnos admitted with a chuckle before nodding his agreement that no one should go on their own.

James had been allowed off his painkillers now and was now more lucid and very upset that he had to stay in bed because he wasn't healing as well as the doctors would have liked because they hadn't pumped enough anti-venom into him. he wasn't in danger, he just wasn't healing as fast as he normally would have. "actually. he's going to be sitting in a wheelchair and i have one of the carriages ready." Cernunnos stated simply. the carriage was a horse drawn carriage that the older Fey tended to use, or the sick or injured. they had special dispensation to use it in the city, so Alex could sit on a nicely padded seat and get some fresh air while they headed to the hospital. the old healer heartily approved.

“Good. That’s even better.”Belladonna said nearly stuffing her fist in her mouth to keep from laughing at the sulking look on alex’s face at having to go for a ride instead of walking, even if it was needed. “Let’s go then.”She said looking amused as they left. When they got to the hospital, she smiled as she pushed the wheelchair into the room, knocking lightly. “Anyone awake in here?”She said opening the door with a small smile.

"I am!" James clled, still sounding way too happy and dopey. he was just coming off the last of his pain meds and he was chipper because he was sure that he'd be going back tot he manor tonight. so long as he didn't push himself and promised to listen and didn't try to seduce Belladonna. Gabe smirked at her as she walked in and motioned her over. "if you see a couple of the younger nurses blushing, it's because he thought they where you and he recited some very impressive poetry to them." he admitted. "he was too high to recognize faces. i just wanted you to know because he doesn't remember and i didn't want you getting jealous or anything." h admitted with a chuckle. "What rhymes with beauty?" James asked, scowling at his notebook. "Maybe i could change it to beautiful? i don't know anything that rhymes with that either though..."

Belladonna paused thinking about how dopey he sounded before smiling a little as she pushed them in. “...Is that why some of them stared at me?That’s amusing.”Belladonna snickered a little shaking her head. “Plentiful rhymes with beautiful.”Alex supplied looking a little sleepy himself, and sleepy alex was a dopey alex. “I see these two are fitting company for each other today.”Loki said snickering as he walked in carrying enough coffee for them all. Shaking his head a little as he considered tehm.

"probobly." he agreed with a chuckle as he watched the boys, looking very glad that they where together where he could watch them. "they have yet to stop staring at me though, so don't feel bad." he suggested with a chuckle. he knew it was because he had unusual colors. Heterochromia was rare, even in the fey realms. "no, that won't work..." James grumbled before blinking at Loki. "Loki! Loki! what rhymes with Beautiful!?" he asked before looking started as he realized Gwen was there and abandoned his notebook and beamed at her. "you're here!"

“Well, you’re worth staring at.”Alex said giving Gabe that huge dopey grin that he had whenever he was around gabe and felt safe enough to show they were in a relationship. “Oh, by the way gabe, alex is of the opinion he should get to be a virgin again ,since James is. Just so you know.”Belladonna snickered a little. “dreadful, fable, fruitful, mouthful, special, truthful, and breakable....Need I go on?”Loki said smirking at james a little. “I am. Sorry I wasn’t here sooner. I had to look after your stubborn brother.”She looked amused as she moved over to the bed looking him over.

"I am worth staring at." Gabe agreed with a smirk. "I am totally a virgin now." James stated happily. "Alex isn't though, because he was ALWAYS a virgin." James stated. "you can't 'get back' what you never lost after all." he stated firmly, making Gabe snicker. "Special? i don't think that actually... well maybe it does?" he muttered, his head tilted a little as he scribbled that one down as well. "Alex needs a lot of taking care of." James agreed, nodding. "Gabe normally does it, but he was protecting me. i'm glad he was. one of the ladies tried to molest me!" "she was giving him a sponge bath." Gabe said, rolling his eyes. "she was totally feeling me up." James huffed, covering his... chest. because that totally made sense. yup. "they didn't even take his pants off." Gabe scoffed. "i was assaulted!" "you were high and you stunk." "how dare you! Alex! control your... your... your... boytoy!"

“you are.”Alex agreed. “You are totally not a virgin again. You never died, James.”Belladonna said rolling her eyes a little. “What?What?I’m not a virgin!Well. At least not before. I am now. I get to be a virgin again.”Alex sputtered whining a little. “....Oh they’re both going to be like this for awhile.”Belladonna said wondering if james was influencing alex, or if this was simply alex’s response to having been hurt. “She did?”Belladonna said raising a eyebrow as she considered james before snorting. “You needed to be washed up I’m sure.” “He’s not my boytoy.”Alex said looking insulted on gabe’s behalf at the words. “he’s my husband. Be nice, james.”

"I totally died." James said with a nod. "that's what happens when you get stabbed you know. you die. yup. that's what happens." he admitted, nodding."dying is kind of nice actually. doesn't hurt at all like i thought it would. i wouldn't want to do it again, but it wasn't bad." "It's likely. being twins, they always know when one or the other is hurt. when they're both hurt they tend to feed off of each other. or so Alex has told me." Gabe admitted. "i never stink! i'm a tree. trees don't stink." he huffed. "he's totally your boytoy." James said, nodding. "i'm Loki's boytoy." he admitted smugly. "but only if Belldonna says it's okay." he admitted before pausing. "i wasn't invited to the wedding." he whined, sulking at Alex, Gabe groaning because this was a very old complaint by now.

“you did not. Stop being a drama queen.”Alex said huffing a little before rolling his eyes. “Stop being a bad influence!You’re making me ramble.” “Well, we’ll have to distract them then. Otherwise they’re just going to be insane.”Belladonna said looking amused though. “You do to. You totally smell.”Alex huffed before eyeing gabe. “Okay, he might be my boytoy.” “....I have no idea what to say to this.”belladonna said staring at loki and james. “Don’t decide now.”Loki said sipping his coffee. “What, you want to come watch us have sex in moonlight?You can do that if you want.”Alex said looking tired as he leaned back into his wheelchair.

"I am not a Queen! you're the Queen!" James complained, though being honest, of the two brothers, James was a lot more feminine of the two. not that either of them was really girly but that was besides the point. "yeah we need to distract them. i'm already ready to tape James mouth shut." he admitted. "he literally never shuts up." he admitted, his eye twitching a little. "....Alex quit encouraging your brother." Gabe ordered with sigh at being called a boytoy. "i won't if you don't want me to." James promised Belladonna. "Loki's alone though so if you say no you have to help us find his Thor." he ordered with a smile. "cus i promised to help and i'm really bad at it." he admitted with a nod before staring at Alex. "that's not a wedding that's a ritual stupid." he said with a sniff. "you need a nap. come nap with me." he ordered, thinking it would be really nice to snuggle his twin. he hadn't been able to do that in a long time.

“You’re a queen!You’re definitely more girlie then me. You even get your nails done and everything.”alex grumbled. “We should totally tape their mouths shut. Sith is good at silencing magic. Comes with being a cat and all, I bet we coudl get him to be quiet.”Belladonna said thoughtfully, for a moment vaguely concerned about the lord of cats and why he wasn’t present, until she saw the small kitten curled up in loki’s lap sleepign. That was both amusing and disturbing, considering he rarely slept in that form unless he was truly exhausted. Poor sith. “I’ll help you find thor, don’t worry.”Belladonna said smiling slightly. “It was a ritual wedding, stupid. We shared rings and everything. Weddings are always rituals.”Alex managed before heaving himself to his feet and stumbling to the bed, crawling in with the other. “Naps are good.”he muttered snuggling close, like he was 5 instead of 25.

"Just because i get manicures doesn't mean i'm a woman! it's a MAN's cure! that's the name! MAN, a cure!" James protested. "Besides! you bottom to a fairy!" "I am not a fairy you little shit!" Gabe snarled at James who whimpered. "Alex your Husband is scaring me. he's been super mean!" "Yay for Thor." James agreed. "well, well... i should have been invited!" James whined. "i could have attended as a chipmunk!' he whined even as he snuggled into his brother, feeling pathetic and needy and was soon asleep and Gabe sighed in relief. "they're lucky they're adorable." Gabe grumbled, smiling at the head of snow and the head of ink. they looked completely identical in the face without their Glamours up. if it wasn't for the fact that one had white hair so fine it looked like snow, and the other had had so black it shone blue, you'd never have told them apart.

Back
Top Bottom