Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

"Shh" Bran scolds Lian, walking in step with her behind Belle and Fickle. "I need this information. Let him talk." He can't help but pull a disgusted face at the kobold's insinuation, though.

Giving Bran and Lian a look showing she disapproved of Fickle's views, she continued her query.

"So! Did they say why they recruited you?" She asked.

"They needed more bodies, and we were the best they had!" he says, though it's doubtful anyone other than a kobold truly thought that.

"More bodies for what?" Belle asked, adjusting Fickle.

And accidentally rubbing his manhood against her outfit.

Fickle grabs onto her breasts, thrusting his rod slightly against them. "For the attack on this city, of course!"

Belle doesn't seem to notice the hands, or the creatures manhood.

"Why did they want to attack the city?" She asks.

"For treasure. They need sacrifices for the Queen to come," Fickle says as if it's obvious.

Fickle shrugs. "It was nearby. It's on a bit of a trading hub. And it's not the best defended."

"Ah Bran? You have any questions you want to ask my new friend?" She says nuzzling the side of Fickle's face.

"Uh, yeah, actually," Bran said, a little distracted trying not to show his distaste for the kobold's attitude. "This cult, do you know where they're based? Or at least the local branch?"

Bran nodded slowly, filing the information away. "Thanks, Fickle," he said. "You've been very helpful." He resisted the temptation to add "you skeevy little fuck" under his breath.

Belle flashes Bran a bright smile.

"So little guy, how are you doing?" Belle said bending over partly backwards to talk to the son, accidentally giving the kobold a face full of cleavage.

Bran started a little as Belle addressed the boy--he'd almost forgotten about him. "I didn't catch your name," he said gently to the child, keenly aware of what he must have been feeling at that moment.

"Aw, it'll be okay we'll get you and your mom right to the keep and you'll be safe!" Belle said confidently.

"I'm-I'm Tom," he says.

"Bah, why waste time on him when you have a man in your hands?" Fickle says. Lian glares death at the small humanoid.

Fickle glares a little at Belle, but then relents... Partially. "Fine, but only if-" he grabs her hand and places it under his loincloth.

Lian blanches and covers Tom's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom