Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

"I... Very well, then," the dragon says. "In exchange for your lives, I will accept this offering."

"Wait, what?" Bran's head spun around. A second too late, he bit back further reply, remembering that pretty much anything else they could come up with was orders of magnitude better than being eaten.

"I have some magic of my own that could allow to...couple without injury to myself to your...impressive girth. It could even allow me to take a more pleasing form...although I doubt such magic would fool your keen senses."

"Then begin, human," the dragon says, rearing up on its hind legs and exposing an impressively large flaccid member. "You two can enter the city if you wish-your companion's offering is enough for all of you."

"So Bran!" Belle replied hopping to face him, the motion making her chest noticeably jiggle.

"While they are busy, do you want to get to know each other better?" She asks brightly.

Sauntering forward as she sheds her armor seductively, Jasmine leans against the flaccid phallus and begins rubbing her whole body against it, grinding up and down against it as it hardened under her ministrations.

The dragon lets out a low moan, its breath crackling with electricity. Under Jasmine's care, it quickly grows erect, nearly three feet long and a foot wide at the base.

"Ooh, very nice," Jasmine crooned, kissing the tip every time her head got near his. "Let's see how it tastes..." she trailed off, her kisses growing deeper, until she was french-kissing his urethra; however good she was below the belt, even she couldn't dislocate her jaw wide enough to take him in orally.

"Uh, yeah, sure, sounds good," Bran replied, not catching a word Belle said as he struggled to process what had just happened. Slowly shaking his head, he started the first few steps down the rest of the way toward the city, thinking it best to leave Jasmine and the dragon to their...business, he supposed.

(OOC: I don't mean to push you away--Bran just needs someone to shake him out of his confusion real quick before he's in any condition to actually say yes to Belle. One post will do it.)

The dragon falls from his standing position, returning to all four legs on the ground. He pants slightly as Jasmine kisses, his cock twitching with excitement and almost jerking its way out of her grasp.

The sudden change in position leaves Jasmine on her back, pinned to the ground by the dragon's enormous cock. The heat emanating for his member called to her, and the thick scent of pheremones in the air left her eyes watering with desire. Even still, she continued her ministrations, rubbing her hands and body against the dragon's dick as she mage out with it.

Belle doesn't seem to notice Bran's distraction, bouncing after him.

"So why are you going to Greenest, Bran?" She asks.

"Keep going, human. Don't stop," the dragon says before letting another long, low, bone-shaking moan.

Sending a quick prayer to Lady Fierna, Jasmine decides that her center is prepared enough, and attempts to maneuver to where she can spear herself on his pole, only to find herself pinned too well to move. Instead, she ramped up her physical ministrations while gasping out "TAKE ME!"

The dragon roars out, pulling himself back. His claws grasp Jasmine's arms, pinning her fully as he maneuvers his rod to between her legs. With a single thrust, he impales half his length into her, grunting out in delight. He pulls part of the way out, then rams in even deeper, amazed at how tight the humanoid woman is.

"Huh?" The actual question, now that Jasmine and the dragon were out of sight (though uncomfortably not out of earshot) shook Bran out of his daze. "Oh, uh...well, I was..." He forced himself to ignore the sounds coming from behind him, focusing entirely on Belle. "I was looking for information about the people who, well...burned down my village," he explained, suppressing a shudder as the memories he'd only just succeeded in putting aside resurfaced. "Apparently they're some kind of cult, something about--" He cut off, a thought striking him. "Hey, the dragon said something about a cult, didn't he? And the cultists I saw had all kinds of dragon icons. It must be the same one!" He put a new spring in his step, even more eager to get to the city now that it seemed there was information to be found. "Alright, you tell me about yourself now," he said to Belle, starting to feel he had a better grip on the situation again. "Need something to drown out that racket." He laughed, though he was only half joking.

If she had possessed any mental power to spare, Jasmine would've esnt out praise to Lady Fierna for blessing her with a body that could endure this brutal pounding. As it was, she was so filled, so consumed by his thrusts, that no other thoughts could enter her, for there was no room left even for thought.

"Oh my god, that's terrible." Belle said horrifed and giving Bran a comforting (Or not) hug.

"My home is still standing... Although I suppose I don't know if the same is true of my parents. I was left on their doorstep when I was a babe." She explained.

The dragon, barely having begun, thrusts in harder, his cock pushing past her cervix and directly into her womb. Its size is so great that it molds her womb to its shape, distending Jasmine's belly outwards with his enormous cock. As he thrusts, he lets out another roar, grabbing her in his claws and taking flight, her naked body held aloft on his cock and by his claws.

Held tightly between his claws and is cock, Jasmine revels in her utter helplessness; the wind whipping past her head allows for no sound other than the squishing of the thrusting cock dominating her body, and the same dragon dick is the only thing there is to look at. Her entire being is nothing but a 3 foot dick being relentlessly, endlessly thrust into her stretched-out cunt.

The dragon takes her higher and higher in the skies, soaring over the city of Greenest. If she had the wherewithal, she could admire the view, but as it stands she's consumed utterly by the feelings of being ravished. The dragon pulls his cock almost entirely out, just the wide tip leaving her gaping pussy stretched out, then rams it in fully. "Human!" he says. "Ready your body for my seed!"

Where Bran and Belle are, a woman staggers out of an alley, holding a spear in one hand and a frightened child in the other. "I saw the dragon-is it safe?"

Up in the sky, the dragon roars out, lightning shooting from his maw. In addition, his cock tingles with a sudden jolt of electricity as his seed shoots out, filling Jasmine's already over-stuffed womb. He pulls partly out, letting her feel her belly swell with the sheer amount of sperm filling her, some of it leaking out and falling to the city below.

Back
Top Bottom