Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She shook her head with a laugh, "Not really. I just want to get there. We can't fly first class with a baby though. So business it is." She pouted and sighed.

She rolled her eyes, "Let's hope he doesn't do that. And you better not teach him how to do that. He will learn your name eventually. Don't be jealous Boo." She teased and grabbed her carry on stuff and slid those items into her purse.

They got to the airport and paparazzi was waiting for anyone to come around and it just happened to be them so they followed the couple to the front doors of the airport and then they had to stop following but they were allowed to take pictures from outside. The security checkpoint went by pretty fast. Jake got through with no problems but her ring set it off so the TSA agent used the wand and checked her out. When he determined it really was the ring he let her go.

"I'm pretty sure he was looking for a reason to feel me up." She said softly and walked with Jake to the waiting area. She would have taken him to a first class waiting area but since their flight was about to board, there was no point.

Jake may have to teach Owen to do the family guy thing. That would be hilarious.

When she mentioned the security guy wanting to feel her up he looked back at him and gave him a death glare. "I could go punch his lights out. Touching my fiance. I'll fuck him up." He was half serious and half joking. They boarded the plane and he took a small nap on the way home. Once they got home he got off the plane with Adri, holding her hand heading the parking lot.

"I'm going to have to pack more for Colorado. Should we get tickets now or just when we get home?" They would have to pack clothes for Owen, and wipes and diapers. "Should we just go to a store there and buy diapers and wipes for O? Instead of gauging how much to pack." He really wanted one of cotton candy pops. Jake was starting to freak out. He was nervous and felt nauseous. This was going to be a long few days before they leave.

"Buy the tickets when we get home after we see our sons." She smiled.

"It's like a two hour flight there and I was thinking of doubling up on everything in the diaper bag, just in case. I can pack his own little suitcase and we can get a box of diapers and wipes in there. I want to take multiple orajel things for him, just in case any more teeth decide to come out and play. I've never packed for him before. I don't want to forget anything but I don't want to take everything. I'll make a list when we get home."

There was a lot that needed to be done to prepare for this trip. Plus they needed to get some groceries to hold them over while they were away when they landed. Jake and Luke were getting basically no time to train but hopefully Luke found a place in Colorado to fix that. "I'll pack for Owen. Don't worry about that. I need you to focus on getting whatever training in that you can. Okay?"

"If you forget anything baby we are going shopping. We can just pick something up there. They have stores. Despite what you may think." He chuckled a bit." Jake put their bags in the back of the car. "We can take teethers too cause there's a freezer there we can pop a couple in there. We will just want to grab them before heading home."

Adri was always good about making sure he was training and prepared for his fights. "I will. I'll see O for a bit then get a good session in then we can make our family video." He got in the car and let Adri drive them home since it was her car.

"I should probably make a list for myself. I may have a bag just of training things. Gloves, jump ropes, pads to hit with the gloves. Luke mentioned a gym not far from the hospital. So I can train and let off some steam if I need to. Plus it's Colorado, I'm sure someone has some tractor tires they need moved." He smiled at Adri.

Once they arrived home, Jake grabbed the bags from the car and walked inside. "Maximus...." He said quietly but loud enough for Max to hear. He didn't want to wake Owen if he was sleeping. Max heard Jake and took off towards the door to the garage. He was moving so fast he almost slipped on the floor. "Hey buddy!" He pet him and patted his side.

"I know, I know but it's easier having the things we need already instead of having to go to the store. I saw this rubbed giraffe thing that he might like so I was thinking of going to pick up one of those and seeing how Owen likes it. It's supposed to help with his grip and teething.

"We need to pick a song." She smiled at Jake and tried to think of songs that would fit going home to their little cutie but she couldn't think of one right off the bat. "We will figure something out. I'm sure."

She nodded her head to him making a list and smiled at the vision of him pulling tires around, "Oh god, yes please and make sure I am there to watch." She winked at him.

Adri pulled out her phone when they got into the house and she got the perfect video of Jake calling Max and Max running towards them. She set her phone down and said hello to her boy. She kissed him on the nose and let him kiss her back. She gave him a hug and scratched behind his ear. "Alright where is your brother?" She asked and walked in the direction Max came from.

Amy and Luke were on the couch with Owen. Luke was asleep and Amy was bouncing Owen on her lap. Owen lit up when he saw Adri and JAke walk through the door and the mamas started right away. She held her hands out and picked him. "Hello handsome." She said and kissed his dimpled cheek. She didn't want to hog him so she handed him over to Jake after getting a good dose of loving. "How is he doing?"

"He just woke up so right now he is okay. Give him ten minutes and he won't be so happy. I have tried to get him to call me Aunty. He won't go for it. Daddy isn't in his vocabulary either so it looks like Adri reigns supreme." She faked a bow down. "You can finally see his bottom teeth though. No more toothless grins. He's a big boy."

"I thought we decided on Circle Of Life?" She was the reigning champion so maybe she decided against it. They only could pick the best songs after all.

Jake shook his head but felt good she found him so attractive. It was a nice ego kick. She also was very sexy to him so he would have said something similar if she was trying on a bikini or something.

"Where's my baby boy?" Jake grabbed a stuffed animal and threw it at Luke. "Did he help or just sleep the entire time? Every time I video chatted with you he was sleeping. Did he do anything at all?" He was going to put him in a headlock but Adri handed Owen over to him. "Hey big boy." He attacked his face with kisses but kept away from the mouth area to not trigger any pain. He even got his belly and Owen to cracked up laughing.

"No daddy in there? Mama is still your favorite?" He rubbed his back and held him. He tickled his stomach to see a smile to see his teeth. "My big guy has teeth. You are going to be crawling and running before we know it. Then you can beat up Uncle Luke. Yeah!" He turned to Amy, "Thanks for watching him Aim. Get some rest before we go deal with jack ass."

Jake looked at Adri. "Well he's going to be awake awhile since he just woke up. Maybe we can wear him out then you can pack and I can work out? I can always watch fight tape with him if I need to."

"Right, we did. It's been a long week. I'm struggling to keep up." She laughed.

"He did wake up and get bottles warmed up at night while I held a crying Owen. And he changed a couple diapers. i tried to get him to change a poop filled one but he didn't handle that so well. All he did was gag." She rolled her eyes, "I took over and did it the right way."

As if she was reading Jake's mind, She put Luke in a headlock and he flipped her onto the couch by her arm. "Holy shit Luke, were you having a nightmare?" She laughed and pushed his face. He looked apologetic but she was stronger than she looked. It helped that her brothers grew up wrestling and did try to practice wrestling moves on her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" He said again after realizing he could have really hurt her. He rubbed his face and woke himself up. "Your fiance' didn't see that did he?" He asked Adri and then glanced at Jake over his shoulder.

"I should have known better than o poke the sleeping tiger. I do think you are going to pay for that later though." Adri told him and sat up. "Let's get the video done so I can pack. I think Owen is going to enjoy himself."

"Amy you need to train him better or if you two ever have kids, you will have a lot of poopy diapers to change. I had to train Adge a bit." He smiled and winked at her. "Luckily he hasn't been legit sick. Then I may not handle that."

Jake raised his eyebrow when Luke flipped Adri on the couch. "Yeah I saw that. You're lucky I have the kid." He teased. Adri was laughing so he wasn't too worried about it. It was a reaction. He gave Luke a death look before smiling.

"Come on big guy. We're going to go introduce you to the world. I'm sure mommy make sure you look very handsome." He looked at Adri, "What are we wearing?" He knew his fashion guru fiance would know what they should wear. He carried Owen upstairs and went into his room. "Babe...what toys should we pack?" Jake was looking up their song on his phone. "We can use your phone to record or the computer?" He realized he was being random but he had a zillion thoughts going through his head, he was freaking out a bit.

"I haven't changed the worst yet but I have changed a poopy diaper. It didn't go well but I got through it on my own." She had that over Luke, at least. She smiled, "I would say again but if you do it again, you might break my arm." She laughed.

She followed Jake upstairs and Amy questioned what they were doing. "We don't want the paparazzi to steal the chance of showing Owen to the world so we are going to do it first. Hopefully while he is happy. Will you record us?" She asked Amy who nodded her head. Luke followed them up stairs and so did Max, making it a group affair.

She didn't know what they would wear. "I can make you looked like Rafiki with eyeshadow and lipstick. Or we can all be the animals and Sit Owen in the middle of the bed. So at the end of the song when we show his face we can me bowing down beneath Pride Rock, aka the bed."

Jake just looked at her with a blank look. He didn't want to wear make up...not at all. He looked at Adri then Owen. It would look cool. "Alright for the kid...the only time I'm wearing making up. The only time." He looked Luke. "One word and I'm kick your ass."

He sat on the bed and held Owen so she could do his make up. He looked up Rafiki so she could use it as a reference to do his make up. It was kind of ironic cause in the movie the guy claims you can either run from the past or learn from it. Jake ran from it for so long, now it was time for him to learn from it and face it.

"Should I put like a white shirt on or take my shirt off?" Owen fussed a little so he bounced him and talked to him a bit. "You're okay bud."

she pouted a little when he said no make up and smiled when he changed his mind. She didn't have all of Rafiki's colors so she had to use some liquid lipstick to make up for the colors she didn't have. She smiled at the finished product and took a step back. "He looks perfect." She gave the top of his head a kiss and raised her eyebrow.

"I think you know exactly how I want you to dress." She smiled and laughed. "Take it off baby." She helped him get it off with out smearing the make up. She felt bad Owen was hurting so she went downstairs to get a teething ring and brought it back up for him to chew on. He seemed content with that. Since Owen needed to be held, she went to her closet and chanced into a white dress. She felt like it fit but sit probably would have been a lot better to have a tribal print on.

She started off the song over acting and just being silly. Then she traded off with Jake so he could his verse. He would finish it off as well hold Owen up for the world to see.

He shook his head, "I can't believe I let you put make up on me. But it does look good. Good job baby."

Jake took a picture of himself and Owen while she went to get his ring. The only time Jake took hit from him was to do the song. And just on cue he held Owen up just like Rafiki held up Simba. He then held Owen so Amy could get a good shot of Jake, Owen, and Adri. He then laid him in the middle of the bed with his teether as Jake watched it to see how they did. The over acting and goofiness was perfect.

"I love it babe. It's an awesome way to show Owen off. We can post it to both Instagram accounts." Jake posted his labeled, "Last round. #FamilyAffair #MeetMrO #CircleOfLifeDanielsStyle"

Adri watched the video with Jake and laughed, "It's perfect." She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek and kissed Owen's cheek as well. "That my handsome boy."

She sent a copy of the video to Jake and she posted her version on Instagram with the caption, "The Circle of Life Daniel's style. #MeetMrO #BabyBooAndBigBoo." Now that the video was done she could take him to the nursery and pack for their trip. "Wash your face really well." She told Jake and kissed the top of his head again.

She picked Owen up and walked him to the nursery. She set him down on a play mat and he laid back and and chewed on his teething toy. She made a list of what she needed to pack and if she had it she set it in the corner so she could mark it off the list. Food would be an issue. She didn't want to take their baby food maker and it added another bag to their luggage.

She put baby food on the list and she could look for something at Babies R Us, if they did have anything then she would just pack the homemade stuff.

Jake went into the bathroom and washed his face really well. It was harder to get off than he thought. Once he had succeed he found one of his cut up shirts and shorts.

He peeked in at Adri and O. "Hey beautiful. I'm gonna go get a good training session with Luke in." He walked over and kissed her and crawled over Owen and went down in a pushup stance and gave him kisses on his stomach. He staying clear of his cheeks. Then he pushed up and then down again and Owen laughed. Jake could just work out with Owen in Colorado.

"Alright buddy. I better go. Daddy needs to go train to beat up some guys. I'll be back." He pushed up again and ztood up. He smacked Adri's butt. "Have fun. Make a list for me too if you want." He kissed her again. "Love you Q. Love you O."

Jake took off downstairs and went to his home gym and Luke went over some moves with him and punches.

"Okay. Have fun. And don't beat Luke up too much Boo." She teased and watched him play with Owen. She loved watching them together. It was the cutest thing to her.

"I had a feeling you would say that." She teased and nodded her head, "if I have time I will." She told him, which meant she probably would get to it after she finished packing Owen and herself up. "We love you too."

The days passed pretty fast and soon enough everyone was packed and ready for their trip. It was Owen's first plane ride and she was pretty nervous for how he would take it. It was t like he could chew on a piece of gum to keep his ears from popping. This would be an interesting trip.

They had four bags in all one for Jake, one and a half for Adri and one and a half for Owen. They also had the car seat and two baby gates that they were taking with them. Luke and Amy were also packed and ready to go. They had a red eye flight in the dead of night which Adri thought would be best for Owen's sake. Her mother and father agreed to watch Max for the long weekend and they would check on the house.

With this trip getting closer each day, she got more and more nervous about meeting Jake's step father. She wanted thing to go well but Jake seemed pretty set with the fact thing it wouldn't go well at all.

Jake and Luke got a crazy workout in the day they left. It was probably good cause it kept Jake's mind off of everything. Once he was showered and waiting for the van to arrive to take them all to the airport the nerves kicked in and made him sick just thinking about it.

Once the van arrived, he loaded it up and got in. The closer to the airport they got his nerves got worse. They got through security and was at their gate. He was holding Owen and looked at Adri.

"I need a drink. Will you hold him?"

She took Owen from Jake and gave the baby a few kisses. He was sleeping since it was so late but he was bound to wake up on the plane for food and a changing. It was only a two hour ride. If she could keep him asleep the entire two hours she would be ecstatic. She watched Jake leave and rubbed her lips together. She wished she could say something to make him feel better but she could only tell him it would all be okay so many times.

She kept Owen asleep and looked over at Amu and Luke. Amy seemed to have the same feelings written all over her face. Sh knew he was abusive but she couldn't help but think there was more to the story. Adri didn't really know what to expect. She didn't come from a household like theirs. She was trying to look at the positives but maybe there were none.

The announcer let them know they would be boarding soon and she made sure they had all of their bags. She was able to board early since she had a baby. She took the window seat and got buckled in. She laid Owen across her chest and rubbed his back to keep him in his peaceful sleepy state.

Jake found a bar and ordered a shot. He look miserable and someone stole a picture and put it on the internet that Adri and he were fighting. Which was funny considering they were probably closer than ever and have been doing great. He didn't care what people thought though.

Luke kept his arm around Amy as they boarded. Jake heard they were boarding so he went to get in line to get his seat. Once on the plane he went to Amy and kissed the top of her head and touched her shoulder. She smiled a bit and snuggled into Luke. Jake sat down next to Adri and the sleeping Owen. "You okay or want me to take him back?" He rubbed his back and kissed his temple. Owen was cute when he was snuggled up with his mama. He gave Adri a kiss. "Thanks for letting me go get a drink."

John was worried about his family, but it was probably a good thing that they needed him to watch Owen. If something happened, John would probably kill Eddy. It was also probably good to not see Eileen, Jake and Amy's mom at least not too much. She pretty much hated him.

"I can hold him." He would probably wake up and demand to be held by her anyways. He was getting pretty clingy lately and it was mainly because his teeth were coming in and he wanted to feel secure. "You're welcome. I know you needed it." She rubbed his thigh and kissed him again.

She let her mom know the plane was taking off and then she turned her phone to airplane mode. She rubbed Jake's thigh and put her head against his shoulder. She wanted him to know she was there for him and she would be no matter what happened.

She held his hand and soon the plane was taking off. The plane was pretty empty mainly because it was pretty late. When Owen did wake he whined more than cried. He didn't know where they were but seeing Jake and Adri helped a little bit. She took him back to an empty row of seats and changed his diaper. She had to ask a flight attendant for warm water so she could make a bottle and get him back to sleep. While they waited, Owen chewed on his Sophie the Giraffe toy which came in handy with his teething.

It meant a lot that Adri was being so supportive and loving through all of this with his step father. He told her a lot but there was still a lot she didn't know and some he kind of wanted to keep that way.

Jake got up to let Adri out and back into her seat. While they waited for the water Jake made faces at Owen to keep him happy. He saw Jake and smiled and laughed a bit. Having the little guy with him would be nice. He kissed his head and when the attendant brought the water Jake made the bottle and handed it to Adri. It didn't take long for him to be back asleep.

"We may have to have him in our room at the cabin just so he knows we're close. He won't be used to the place."

Once they landed Jake grabbed the diaper bag and the carry ons and exited the plane with everyone. They stopped at the baggage claim to get everything. "Are we moving?" Jake teased. They rented two SVUs to take to the cabin. Jake got the car seat strapped in so Adri could put Owen in it. John decided to ride with Luke and Amy. Once everything was packed up and everything strapped in Jake headed for the cabin.

"That was my plan." She said to Owen sleeping in the room with them. They couldn't bring the bassinet though so he would be sleeping in the pack and play where she knew he would be safe. She was glad the flight wasn't too bad for Owen. He woke up once. He didn't cry too much. His teeth didn't bother him too much either. She was happy and it seemed like Owen was content in his position.

When they landed she did a bag count to make sure nothing was left behind. They did have a lot of stuff but they needed all of them for different reasons. It was better to bring it from home than to buy it here and do who knows what with it when it came time to leave. "Welcome to the world of travelling with a baby." She told Jake and smiled at him. She double checked the carseat and then she set Owen in and buckled him up. She got in the passenger's seat and tried not to fall asleep as Jake drove.

The cabin was all light up and beautiful when they arrived. She got Owen out of his car seat and grabbed the pack and play. She took Ow upstairs and set him on the master bed while she set up the pack and play. She needed the smallest suitcase which had the sheets and blankets to keep him warm. She made his bed and set up the baby monitor before going back down stairs to discuss the game plan.

"So tomorrow morning we are going to go get some groceries. In the afternoon it's up to you guys if you want to see your mother first or your stepfather." She figured it was best if they didn't go see them on the same day. Emotions would already be amped up and it would just cause a fight. John would stay with Owen either way and then at some point while they were here, she and Jake would, possibly, take Owen to meet his grandmother.

It was much easier just the two of them traveling but it was time for Owen to meet his grandmother. He smiled at Adri.

Everyone else unloaded the cars and took the bags to the correct rooms. Jake teased Amy and Luke they were bunking alone. He knew that wasn't the case but he enjoyed giving them a hard time.

John liked his job was Owen. His game plan was easy. Keep the kid happy. He could do that. "Mom will flip shit if we don't see her first." Amy agreed with Jake. So they would get groceries and then go see Eileen. Jake would try to work out sometime too.

He said good night to everyone. And gave Amy an extra big hug. The two of them were the only two that knew what the few next days would he like. He then went up to get changed and ready for bed. "With O in our room you're gonna have to refrain from jumping my bones...." He teased Adri.

"Okay. Tomorrow afternoon we will go see your mother and then maybe we can go out to dinner tomorrow night?" She looked at Jake and Amy, "I mean us." Adri explained using her finger to circle the group. "Did you guys go anywhere special when you were little? Maybe we can go there." She offered and shrugged her shoulder.

Adri said her goodnights and went upstairs. She took a quick shower and climbed into bed. She laughed, "I will try to keep my composure. If the need becomes too much, w can always push him into the hallway for a little bit or we can leave the room. We just can't get caught by your family."

She wrapped her arm around his waist and kissed his shoulder, "Are you going to be okay this week?" She asked him in the darkness of the room.

Jake thought about where they would go as kids. Nothing really jumped out. "There is a local burger joint that's good. The Screamin' Cow." Amy agreed that it was good.

He skimmed through his phone while she showered. "You'd push our son in the hallway? The freaking hallway? Poor boy. I think he has no idea how rude his mama is. If he did he would have said daddy first."

Jake lost his smile and moved his head against her chest and closed his eyes. He nodded against her chest. "Just don't let me commit murder and we will be good. I'm not doing this for him. But for me." He looked at her in her eyes or as close as he could to her eyes. "Thanks for being here. If I lose my shit know it isn't you. And that I love you." He kissed her softly.

"I was kidding." She laughed. "I can wait but if you start flipping or dragging tractor tires, we will need to find a special place." She smiled. "Or we could get you a tractor tire for the backyard."

She nodded her head, "I won't let you commit a murder. That is not in our future plans. Plus I need another parent with how rambunctious Owen will be." She stroked his side with her thumb and sighed, "I know Jake. I love you too." It's not like he had a punching bag in the house to take his frustrations out on. She knew he wouldn't mean it if he did snap.

"We should get sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." She said softly and rolled in her pillow. She patted Jake's chest and closed her eyes. Sleep came easily to her but she was half awake since she was in a new place.

Back
Top Bottom