Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake just grinned at her saying she'd drag them through the mud. She was fiesty and he liked that.

"I can dance while I strip does that count? I think you will be surprised by how good I can dance." She would definitely be surprised with his numbers.

Once at the show and she left to go do her thing he gave her butt a smack. "Love you. I'll see you," he pointed to her, "before the show." He knew he easily could lose but eould have a blast with her.

His dancers and Jake warmed up and ran through the song. He then changed into his normal clothes, which was just jeans and a button up shirt. They decided to let Adri go first.

As they were waiting for the show to start Jake waited by the stage entrance and was handed a mic. Once he saw Adri he smiled. "Ready to lose Q?" He gave her a small kiss for luck.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh I'm shaking Drifter." She laughed and shook her head.

After getting her dance down and making sure her costumes fit, she was taken to her dressing room and she changed into her oufit for the show. She was given her own mic and she smiled at Jake.

"Aw, you are? Good!" She laughed and kissed him back. She winked at him and he was introduced before she was. When she came out she stood on the opposite of LL and she and Jake got a chance to throw some playful blows.

"Now you are going up against a UFC fighter. Are you scared Adriana?" He asked and she laughed it off.

"The only thing I am scared about is how he is going to handle losing."

Jake shook his head at Adri's insult. "I don't lose baby..." He left it at that and shrugged.

LL laughed and 'Ooooed' as Jake just smiled at Adri and looked at Chrissy Teigen, "Don't tell Adri we met earlier...she will get jealous.

LL looked at Jake, "You two have went to war over this with your videos. What is your game plan? You're a fighter all fighters have game plans right?"

"My game plan is to take no prisoners and win. That simple. I have a few things up my sleeve that she will be shaking in her shoes about."

"That's cute Boo. Really it is. But we will see how your game plan works out." She winked at him and LL told her to go get ready for her first song.

She went to her dressing room and got dressed. Instead of her coming out from the back she was starting off with a bang. A video played of Jake trashing talking Adri saying that she always cheated and they was a dirty fighter. It was framed perfectly for her song choice. The music started and she wasn't on the stage but her dancers were off in the corners of a boxing ring.

Finally the song started and down came Adri from the ceiling in a steel cage. She was dressed in a red and white striped bikini top, a pair of crotch less red and black chaps and a pair of super small red booty shorts. And the song playing? Dirty by Christina Aguilera. She did the choreography from the music video and did the best she could to mimick Christina's moves and mannerisms.

Jake was nothing but smiles as he enjoyed her song. The outfit was sexy and she could in fact dance. The audience loved her too. The song was fitting.

After the song Ll walked over to her. "Adriana that was hot girl. Do you think Jake is nervous?" Jake shook his head.

"I'm not nervous. It was a good job baby. But not good enough."

Chrissy made an 'ooo' "You two trash talk the best. I hope you two are still engaged after this." She chuckled.

"I'm not worried. But you can dance baby."

Adri laughed and shook her head, "I mean if you think you can do better, by all means take the stage." She teased and walked over to the chairs. She was excited to see what he was going to do. Even though they were going against each other, she wanted him to do well.

"If you win and take home the belt what are you going to do with it?" Chrissy asked.

"I, just going to carry it around and everytime Jake tries to get me to do something I'll ask who's the champion of this house? And until he gets his championship I will be the supreme. And when he gets his belt I'll just put it on my wall and think back to the good ol days." She laughed.

Jake stood up and walked over to the middle of the stage to get ready for his turn. He couldn't help but shake his head and laughed a bit. "Chrissy she is dead serious too. She will definitely do that. See I wouldn't rub into her face that I won, if I won. She's just bitter cause I win at everything."

LL laughed, "Okay okay. Time to see what you got Jake." They showed clips of him rehearsing and even picking out his costume. On the clip he was talking to the designer, "This has to be just like the other in the video. I have to do it justice." He looked at the camera. "Adri is going to freak! I love it." He made a goofy smile.

He was getting changed during the video, he came out in leather pants and a leather jacket just like the music video for Don't Stop Me Now. He started to act out the entire song as he sang. Right in the middle when it got to the part, "Don't Stop Me, Don't Stop Me...Oh OH Oh," Jake took his leather jacket off and tore his leather pants off to reveal the famous Freddie Mercury Onsie. Then he continued on with the song and even went over to dance in front of Adri before going back to work the crowd.

"Oh god what does he have planned?" She asked as she watched the video.

She smiled when he came out in all leather, "Sexy, sexy." She did the cat call whistle to him and then she heard the song laughed. She thought that was perfect on its own but then he ripped his clothes and she laughed harder. She couldn't the stop laughing for the rest of the song.

She nodded her head, "That was amazing." She said when his song was over. "And do we get to keep the onesie because I really like that. You look good! Doesn't my guy look good?" She asked the crowd and they all cheered. "I think all the ladies won tonight." She giggled and looked over his bare chest, abs and his somewhat outlined bulge.

"And will you turn around for us Boo?" She asked so everyone could his glorious ass.

Jake flexed his biceps then even his chest and abs and showed the crowd then Adri. But when she asked about showing his butt he laughed and shook his head. When the crowd cheered for him to he turned around so the crowd could see his butt. He walked over and put his butt against Adri and gave her a split second of a twerk. Just for his girl.

LL looked like he had no idea what was going on. "What is happening on my show?" Jake laughed and walked over to the middle of the stage with him as he was out of breath but smiling. "What is it that you are wearing?"

"The famous Freddie Mercury Onsie. Now my son isn't the only Daniels man who looks good in a onsie." Jake laughed. Chrissy agreed he looked good and did a good job on the song. "I do feel rather naked right now. This thing doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination."

She gave his ass a pat and giggled even more when he tweaked on her.

"No it really doesn't." Adri agreed with a big goofy smile. She loved that handsome man who would do anything even if anything meant dressing up in a onesie. "I wish you were naked." Adri said.

LL waved his hands and shook his head, "No she does not. You are naked enough. Have a seat Sir and when we come back from commercial Adri will be performing her second song." He said ending that right off the bat. Adri gave Jake a kiss and went to the back to change into her next outfit.

This was definitely more covering with a pleather black bra and high waisted underwear that covered her stomach. She had thigh high black pleather boots and a black cape style shirt that went down to the floor but left the front wide open.

The video played and Adri said, "I am definitely doing a girl power tribute right now and this song is dedicated to all the haters who say I'm not good enough or that my relationship with Jake is invalid or wrong." She blew the camera a kiss and it cut to black.

The lights went out and when it turned back on she was on the stage with all of her dancers and the song began. This time she sang to the crowd and she did a little choreography to match.

Jake kissed Adri back and gave her butt a smack. "Hope we can keep our costumes." He winked at her.

The lyrics were fitting for what Adri was trying to get across. Jake liked it. He sat on his stool and head banged to the beat. After the song Jake looked at LL. "I'm not supposed to want her to win right? I'm confused." He smiled and stood up clapping. "We legit need to keep to keep our costumes. I will pay. Adri will trade her championship belt in if she wins." He laughed and sat down.

LL walked over and wrapped his arm around her hip. "That song left a statement girl. Jake is going to have to step it up."

"I do like these boots." She said popping out her leg to show off the thigh high goodness that was the pleather boot she was wearing. "I can wear them with the coat." She told Jake, talking about the trench coat he bought her.

She shook her head when he offered up her belt if she won. "That belt is mine. I need that for personal purposes." She laughed.

She wrapped her arm around his hip in a friendly way and smiled, "That was the plan. He really stepped it up with a Don't Stop Me Now. I'm excited to see what's next. And I do have a third song that I will pop out, if it comes down to that. It's going to be hard for the judges, I think."

Jake shook his head. "A third song. No...no. That's against the rules."

LL agreed that it would be hard to judge who the winner was.

When it was Jake's turn he got up to change. He walked by Adri and whispered they needed the boots for the coat." He stepped back and gave her a nod.

When Jake was ready for his next song, the song started to play. He had a white outfit on just like Justin Timberlake in the music video. His hair was even slicked back. All the dancing was the same and Jake danced right along. He even did the spin move and nailed it. Towards the end of the song, Justin Timberlake himself came out to dance with Jake.

After the song Jake gave Justin a man hug and thanked him for helping him. "See baby... I can dance..." He shrugged like it was no big deal.

Adri laughed and nodded her head, she would ge the boots for the coat of that was what he wanted. She wanted the unitary though. It was always fun to see Jake in something tight and new.

She sang along to his song choice and was pleasantly surprised by how well he danced. She nodded her head. Then, of course, the big mic drop when Justin came out. That was just no fair. She had the biggest crush on him when she was little and now he was dancing with her fiancé.

She was stunned into silence. Her eyes were wide and the camera got a good view of her awkward fan girl coming out. She nodded her head to his comment about dancing but she couldn't take her eyes off of Justin. She knew he was just another person but he was the untouchable person she had a crush on since N'Sync

Jake laughed at Adri's look on her face. Justin saw her and went over and gave her a hug. "Sorry he called and asked if I'd do this, and I couldn't say no." Justin would stick around for her to really meet him and get pictures after.

LL walked over to Jake laughing, "You pulled out all the guns with that."

"I told her I had a few things up my sleeve. She should know when I'm in a competition I give it 110%. You have to go big or go home. She will give me shit for me when we get home I'm sure. But if I win, baby, at least you got to meet Justin." Jake laughed a bit.

Chrissy was impressed with Jake's dancing, "Were you one of those wrestlers that also took dance to stay flexible." Jake said no and shook his head with a chuckle. They went to a commercial break and he went over to Adri and gave her a big hug. "How much do you hate me?"

Justin Timbrrlake just gave her a freaking hug and she got to hug him back and he talked to her. Her life was set. She couldn't believe it. He touched her. She giggled happily and she rubbed her lips together.

"The only time you have to pull out celebrity is when you know you are going to lose." She told Jake. "But out of all the singers in the world you chose the best one to me."

She laughed and hugged him back, "So much. I look like fricken Nicki Minaj and then you bring my childhood fantasy on stage. It's not fair. Did you just pick him or did you dig and ask my brothers?"

Jake laughed at the little girl in her coming out. But he'd do that over certain female celebrities too. "I didn't know how you'd be dressed. Nope. I did this all on my own. I love Justin. He's freaking hilarious. I love the song. It makes me want to dance which is ironic and funny." He kissed her cheek with a chuckle.

LL had them come center stage. "Alright we have to figure out who won this thing. Let's hear it for Jake." The crowd went crazy. And Jake lifted his shirt to show his abs and got more cheers.

"Wow alright let's see if Adriana can beat that. Let's hear it for Adriana."

The crowd cheered for Jake and Adri was a little afraid that once against she would lose to Jake. Then raised his shirt and she shook her head. Of course his 6 pack got even more cheers from the crowd. If she was still in Christina look she would get more cheers from the men.

It was her turn to be cheered for and it sounded about the same to her. She was glad there wasn't a dead silence. They fought fairly and had fun and that was all that mattered.

"That sounds about even to me. What do you think Chrissy?" LL asked his cohost.

"I don't know I think Adri took it home. Let it for Jake again!" Chrissy said. The crowd went crazy with woots and applause. "And Adriana!" The crowd cheered just little bit wilder. "I think that settles it LL."

Ll nodded, "I'm sorry Jake, I think this one has to go Adriana." He said and handed her the belt.

Adri was excited to actually win something against Jake and she played fair. "Don't worry Boo, I'll share it with you." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "You were a tough opponent but I will let you challenge me in the future, no worries." She winked at him and gave him a hug. She held the belt up over her head with a big happy smile.

Jake's head well they announced Adriana won. He shook his head but was smiling.

He kissed Adri back. "Thanks babe. You did good. You deserve it." He gave her a hug back and pointed to her so the crowd would cheer for her even more. Jake looked at LL. "I love you know I will never hear the end of this. She will rub it in....for the rest of our lives. Our grandchildren will hear of this. That grandpa was so good at everything else, but Lip Syncing. But he fought with everything he had." As they rolled the credits on the show Jake gave Adri another hug.

"I have another surprise for you." He told her after the show but they were still on stage. "We get to go out with everyone and their spouses. Even Justin and Jessica." They didn't go out often and if they did it was alone or fighters so it would be nice to go out with other celebrity couples to celebrate. "Please tell me you aren't bringing the belt though..." He teased.

"You did a good job too. I really thought you won when you brought out Justin." She rolled her eyes but he was kind of right. He would never live this down. He won at everything and finally she had a title of her own. She hugged him back and kissed his cheek when the credits started to roll.

She raised her eyebrows when he said he had another surprise. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Really?" She smiled happily and laughed. "Seriously?!" She gave him a bigger hug and kissed him on the lips. "If you distract Jessica, I'll take Justin." She giggled. "I have to divorce. When I was seven we got married. I have to let him down slowly." She laughed.

She looked at the belt, "Ph please! When's u win the championship, you are going to take that belt everywhere. Let me enjoy this." She teased back and shook her head, "No I'll have them send it to the house. That way we don't have to worry about it on the plane or anything." She rubbed Jake's back and kissed his cheek. "You're the best, you know that? I never Thoth I would meet the one and only Justin Timberlake."

Jake was glad he did well by picking one of Justin's songs. They went to the dressing rooms to change back into their normal clothes. Once he was changed he waited for Adri and they went out with everyone. Jake got a few pictures with everyone because it was still cool to be out with all the famous people even if Jake and Adri too were famous.

He stuck to water. Justin asked about how the fights worked and Jake totally offered to hook him up with tickets. It was kind of cool to find out he was actually a fan of his. Jake took pics for Adri and was just happy to see her so happy.

It would be a good trip before they went to Colorado and had to deal with crazy life.

Adri and Chrissy had the SI swimsuit edition cover in common and they had a lot to talk about even though she wasn't supposed to tel, anyone, she told her because it was an exclusive club to be in and she was happy to share the experience with Chrissy. She took pictures with everyone as well and the. They all took a big group picture before dinner.

They had a nice fun evening with the other couples. Justin and Jessica were super laid back and that just made even cooler for Adri. She wished she had one of the many CDs from her youth for him to sign but that would probably be weird to ask him for his autograph. She as happy just having dinner with him. Surprisingly they didn't stay out too late. Justin and Jessica went home to their baby and so Cnrissy and LL just went home to rest up. Adri had a meeting in the morning before their plane ride home so she had to get some rest as well.

When they did get to her apartment she kicked her shoes off and took them to the bedroom. "That was so much fun. I'm glad we did it. Now we get to go home, buy a shit ton of bug spray and get ready for Colorado. Did we decide if driving or flying?" She asked and unzipped the back of her dress. She needed a shower and then she could get in bed. "Is it humid in Colorado? I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday and I was goin it have it straightened but there is no point if the weather is going to screw with it."

Jake flopped on the bed. He was beat. From them having sexy most of the afternoon and then the show he was tired. "I'm glad we did it too." He laughed. "You will be the only one needing bug spray." His girl was totally like a pampered princess when it came to stuff like that and he found it adorable. "Denver is one of the cities with the least amount of humidity. You will be fine. My hair though..." He joked and smiled, his smile faded rather quickly though.

He was worried how the trip would go. "Flying. I'm going and being stressed and then trying to drive home with Owen screaming his face off and me wanting to kill someone. Bad combination. We don't need a store of me snapping at a truck stop and beating someone up." It was amazing how quickly his mood shifted with the thought of his step father. "Should we take Max?" If they didn't he'd need to find a place to board him. He had never been with anyone beside them or his sister.

Jake reached for Adri. "Are you sure about this?" He asked softly.

"Hey, it won't be that bad." She said softly and sat next to Jake on the bed. "We can fly if you want but it won't be that bad. We just need to believe that it will be a positive experience and it will be a positive experience. Okay?" She rubbed his chest and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sure, boo. He's a big part of your life. I should meet him and your mother should meet Owen." She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek again. She hoped things went well for his sake. She wanted this to be a positive experience with his stepfather. The old man was dying and she wanted him to die in peace.

The next morning she got up early to get ready for her meeting with her agent. She kissed Jake good bye and then went to her meeting. She came back about an hour and a half later and smiled at Jake. She waved a folder full of papers at him, "My agent is trying to keep me busy for the rest of the year." She laughed. "Which is a good thing. Are ready to head home and see our boys?!"

He appreciated that Adri was trying to keep him thinking positive. "Do you really want to ride in a car with Owen? And maybe Max if we bring him?"

This guy was like no one Jake ever met before. He was the best definition of pure evil. He just gave her a nod. Honestly, Jake could care less if he died in peace.

Jake got up and worked out while she was gone. He was showered and packed waiting when she got home. "Awesome babe." Jake shrugged. "I already saw our boys. I video called Amy. They are doing great. But didn't mention you at all..." He shrugged and tried not to smile because it was a total lie. Owen was all about his 'mum.' "No Owen was calling for you. Mum, mum, mum. Made me think of Family Guy when Stewie was like, 'Mom...mama, mommy mama...' Then she's like what!? 'Hi!' He laughed. "Let's get home to our boys beautiful." He kissed her and grabbed their stuff to head to the airport.

Back
Top Bottom