Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I do want a tractor tire. I like the old school work out techniques. I'm kinda like Rocky Balboa." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"They may give me congical vists." He teased and rubbed her hip.

Jake tried to sleep but tossed and turned too much. He had too many thoughts going through his head. He left a note for Adri that he was going for a run and got up to put shorts on. Owen was still out when he got up at 6am.

He went on a five mile run and when he came back Amy was on the back porch drinking coffee. "Hey...couldn't sleep either?"

Amy shook her head and wiped her eyes with a sigh. "What if he says things and Luke leaves...what if he thinks I'm too screwed up?" More tears fell and Jake walked over and hugged his sister, "Aim
..Luke loves you. I see it. He won't leave or think you are screwed up. If anything he will understand more cause he knows." He rubbed her back. "He doesn't know a lot..." He mentioned Adri didn't either. "They will learn soon enough. But Aim...he's dying. We need to cut the cord. Stop letting him effect us. We say our piece and let him seal with the rest. He has his maker to answer to. Mom too will." He kissed her head and stood up. "It will be okay. One day at a time. We will start with mama dearest..." He smiled before heading inside to shower.

Adri could feel Jake moving through the night. It didn't make for a pleasant for either of them. She woke up slightly when he got out of bed and saw him go to the bathroom. She figured he was going to the bathroom and he would come back. She went straight into a deep sleep once he left and didn't get up until around seven thirty when Owen woke up. She walked over to him and grabbed the diaper bag before picking him up. She changed Owen and then took him downstairs.

She set him on the floor with his teething giraffe while she made him some breakfast. She would feed him on the floor because out if everything she brought she did not bring his high chair. That would have been a little too far. She pulled out one of the strawberry, banana and spinach puréed and a baby spoon and sat on the floor with Owen.

"Did you have a good run?" She asked. "Must have felt like a good work out with the steep terrain and everything, right?"

He smiled at Adri. "It was a good run. The view was amazing. Everything wasn't flat like back home. I've missed the view here..." That was one of the few things he did miss.

Jake walked over and went down to a pushup position amd kissed Owen's head before kissing Adri. "Hi big boy." He then moved to lay on the floor. "He's the only one with food so I probably should shower so we can head to the store. Now that I ran I'm hungry. Do we have a list or do we need to make one?"

He played with Owen's foot. "I want bananas and maybe grapes. Fruit to grab quick and easy but stuff I can make a shake too. They have a blender." He made a face at O. "Is your breakfast yummy?"

"You can eat one of his puree's if it keeps you from going Hulk on me. I have the list in my head but I will write it down. I'm serious as well, eat if it will keep you human. I don't want to hear you complaining while we walk around a food store." She told him and kissed his forehead.

She made this food herself so she knew it was organic and healthy. It was something Jake would eat and she would eat as well. She packed a lot of food to be sure that they had options just in case Owen got picky and because they were pretty good breakfast foods.

When John came down Adri gave him the option of feeding Owen or writing the list. he took the fun job of feeding Owen and Adri got started on writing out the list. When it was done she told everyone to add what they wanted and she went tored get ready. It was a simple time of not having to put on a full face of make up and letting her hair be curly and wild, since she ended up not getting it straightened. She put on a pair of jeans and a red button up shirt. She kicked on leopard print pumps and she was ready to go grocery shopping. She went back down stairs with a cross body Louis Vuitton bag and RayBan sunglasses in her hand.

"I think it would be fun to take Owen with us." She told Jake. "He hasn't been really out with us. He might enjoy riding in the basket seat." She looked at Jake and picked up Owen. "Ad he's just so cute, I don't want to leave him behind." She attacked Owen's neck with kissed and he squealed and drooled a little bit.

Jake went up to shower and get ready for their day. He packed one of his Affliction shirts but would save that for when he saw Eddy. To rub it in his face a bit. He got let the water spray on him a bit taking a little longer of a shower. After he got out he put on cargo brown shorts and just a plain black v neck shirt. He sprayed his Axe spray. It was cheap but he liked it. It gave him an idea for Adri though. He put on his watch and black chucks withred thread. His hair was done with some gel like Adri's but was his own.

He came downstairs and smiled at his dad. "Hey Pop." He looked at Adri. "We can take him." Once he was done eating he changed him and got him dressed. The car seat was already in the car. "We will be back." Jake carried Owen to the car and strapped him in. He knew the area so he got in the driver seat and took off.

"Adge I have a project for you. You want to do make up...what about cologne. I want a cologne that is mine. My smell." He looked at her for her reaction. "I know I use Axe but...I want a brand that's ours. We could call it Drifter."

Sri grabbed the diaper bag, just in case they needed, and the list and walked out to the car. She let Jake drive because she dint want to drive on the terrain of the mountain. She told him everything on the list and put down anything he added.

"Cologne, really?" She nodded her head. "That would be cool." She already had her perfume ad out with Andre. Jake could do a cologne. "You can always try to do a job with Axe. You design the smell and they give you a portion of what they sell. That might be a better deal if you don't want to run the company."

When they got to the store, she put a blanket down and a cover over the pushcart so Owen was never physically touching the cart. He had his toy to chew on and he could be the happy baby she knew he was.

She started with the fruit and grabbed what they would need for their trip and hoped she didn't grab too much. If they did they could always donate it to a local shelter or make lunch bags of food and give them to the homeless or something

Jake wanted something more expensive than Axe but it was an idea. "So you don't like the idea of doing it together?" It was just a thought when he put his cologne on. He shrugged. "It was a dumb idea. You have your perfume thing so....I didn't think about that. I'm sorry."

He pushed the cart since Adri had the list. "Should we sneak some goodies into the cart?" He asked Owen and he smiled like he understood. Jake chuckled. Jake grabbed some jerky and random snack items. That way they could pack them if they needed to when they went to the hospital or the his mother's. He even bought Owen a small little hand toy to keep him happy in the car or at the house. It could fit in the diaper bag. He also grabbed a few two liters of his Faygo then also some individual bottles.

After the groceries were paid for and packed up they headed back to the house. Luke helped unload the car and Amy helped put everything away. Jake just grabbed a bagel and some juice and then was ready to head to their mother's. "Pop you sure you will be good with Owen?" John nodded and said they'd be fine.

Jake looked at the other three. "We ready for this?" He grabbed a Faygo and was going to hit the road.

"Boo, I'm not saying it was dumb. I think it's a great idea to widen your brand. I can't do that as part of my contract with Calvin. I can't have my own perfume or model for another companies perfume." She explained.

They finished shopping and she noticed the little additions to the cart. She shook her head at Jake but bought them anyway. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have some snacks. While Jake worked out, she could stuff her face. She even added a Whatchamacallit bar to eat on the way home.

Once the groceries were put away Adri made sure Owen was in a clean diaper, "Just call if you need anything. His butt looked red so if he gets a rash there is cream in the bag. The blue tube not the white one. The white is for him gums and will make his butt go numb." She joked but she was being very serious.

Adri met Eileen already but she realized this would be Luke's first time meeting her. She felt nervous the first time she met the woman. She was sure Luke was feeling the same way. They were engaged and dating two people who had rough family histories. They both had to be strong for them. At least she knew what she was walking into with Eileen. They would both be in the dark with Eddy.

"I'm ready." Adri said softly and gave Owen a kiss before walking out ot the car with the group.

"If his butt hurts maybe he would want it numb." Jake shrugged but was kidding. John said he got it and even wrote down so he knew which was which.

Jake gave Owen a kiss and told him loved him. He walked out the car and everyone got in. Jake drove again. Amy tried to give Luke the low down and Luke told her he'd be fine and kissed her head. "I did call mom Jake. She knows we are in town. She can't get pissy we just showed up." Amy gave Luke the story of when Jake and Adri surprised them. "I loved the surprise. Mom had a pine cone up her butt."

"That's my line Amy..." Jake shook his head and Amy just laughed.

It was about a 15-20 minute drive and Jake pulled into the driveway. The house was a bit beaten up. A bit more than when Jake and Adri was there. It was clear she didn't take care of it much. Jake and Amy felt a bit guilty about it, just because they were good people. Amy looked at Luke, "Don't judge where I come from." She said softly before getting out of the car. Jake got out and waited for Adri and grabbed her hand. Amy walked up and knocked before walking inside. "Mom we're here."

Eileen came in from the kitchen. "Hi. How is everyone? How was the trip?" She smiled and gave Amy a hug. Jake just stood there holding Adri's hand, "It was fine." He looked at Amy and Adri confused, she didn't seem like their mom he knew.

They stayed for a full hour and a half. Eileen was pleasant and offered drinks and snacks. And it was a omcpletrly different experience than when she and Jake were here alone. One the car ride everyone was silent to kind of register what just happened. The only person confused was Luke because it was his first time meeting her.

"Maybe she's an alien?" Adri said and looked at Jake. "She could be an alien." She repeated and shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. I don't care. As long as she keeps that up." She laughed in disbelief. And shook her head.

"She asked about the wedding. She complimented the ring." But she did say she liked the look of white diamonds on a silver band. One thing kept nagging at her though, "What did she mean when she said 'Are you sure you want to take me to meet Eddy?'" She asked curiously. "She didn't give Amy that question."

Jake was so confused with how his mother was acting. Was it an act, to get her way to see Owen? Was there some hidden agenda? It freaked him out a bit. He didn't know how to deal with it or what to think of it all.

"Maybe. If that's the case we'd keep the alien." He smiled a little. "She did." Maybe his mother really wanted to be apart of his life and Amy's life. If she acted normal he'd invite her to the wedding and let her be a part of it.

Then Adri asked her question. He knew he should tell her but didn't know how. And frankly, he didn't think it would be the worst things to happen or come out of his mouth. His eyes glanced in the back at Amy and she just looked at him with a worried look. "He's a piece of shit Adge...I don't know how else to put it. That...and he's racist. And very self centered. If he doesn't like or agree with something it's his way or no way." He let out a sigh.

This trip was turning out just how Adri wanted it to. Eileen was being nice and that started off their trip on the right foot. After this meeting Adri had no problems taking Owen to meet her. Eileen was proof that people could change. She spent a few months knowin she could lose Jake forever and she didn't want to live that way, obviously. She was a new person it was great.

She pursed her lips when she learned the truth about Eddy. She suddenly felt uncomfortable being in the room with him. She hadn't been in a room with a known racist before. Sure they were out there but they always stayed away from her. She didn't give them much thought. Being half German, half black there was one word she knew she could hear tomorrow but she hoped that he just ignored her and focused on apologizing to Jake. She was onto going for Jake and to support Jake.

"I think Luke should go to the hospital with us. He should meet Eddy too." And she didn't want to do it on her own. Luke hadn't met the guy, it would be an experience they would share together.

Once they got back to the cabin Jake looked at Adri and grabbed her hand kissing it. "You don't have to go. If you don't want to. Just being here at the cabin will be helpful and mean a lot to me. I don't want to throw you into a situation you don't want to be in or will be uncomfortable." Jake meant every word of it too.

Amy looked at Luke. "If you can promise he won't kill Eddy then I'm for it." She gave Luke a look. "I can't fight off Jake and you." Luke said he'd behave himself and keep his cool. He also suggested he'd be able to help control Jake. She agreed to letting him go. It was decided the four of them going together. Jake suggested going in the morning and just getting it over with.

He went in to see Owen and everyone just relaxed until they went out for dinner at the burger joint. It really was one of the best burgers ever. After dinner Jake spent time with Owen before putting him to bed. He then was out on the porch looking at the view. He was starting to fill physically ill again.

"I want to go." She said softly. She felt better knowing Luke was going too. Just in case Adri wasn't strong enough to stay in the room, Amy had someone who could push Jake out of the room if that needed to be done.

The rest of their day was pretty uneventful. The tension left Adri when she saw Owen sleeping on her Grandfather. She took her little guy and set him in the pack and play so he didn't get too used to always being held. That wouldn't be fun when she and Jake were alone and had things to do and Owen was crying to be held every three minutes.

She let Jake and Owen have some quiet time together. She and Luke had some quiet time together and spoke about what hey would do if Jake got angry. The both asked each other how they were feeling. Right now they were closer than ever and they were bound to get closer by the end of the trip.

After their talk, she went to look for Jake and found him on the porch. She sat next to him and kissed his shoulder, "Come to bed and get some rest." She said softly.

He looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Okay." He didn't know if he could sleep or not but he sure as hell should try. He got up and held her hand as they went up to get ready for bed. And he must have been tired from the night before cause he did actually get some sleep. He knew he shouldn't have let his step father bother him that much, but he did.

The next morning he got up and showered. He put his Daniels Affliction shirt on. He was making a statement that he didn't need Eddy and he was not his son, but a Daniels. Amy made breakfast for everyone but Jake had no appetite. He didn't go for a run because he figured he'd need one after the hospital trip. Luke was nervous but ate. John felt bad seeing his kids so upset and bothered but this guy. He wanted to kill him himself.

Jake made sure Owen was all set for a few hours for John. He gave him some kisses and told him he loved him. His bye this time was a bit different. A bit more meaningful and loving. Like a father should be with their son. Before Jake knew it everyone was in the car and heading to the hospital. Jake was quiet and took a few deep breaths. He seriously felt like he could throw up.

She was surprised it was that easy to get him to bed but he came with her with no complaints. She pulled the extra pillows off the bed and pulled the covers down. She looked t Jake and sat on the edge of the mattress. She kicked her slippers off and slid into bed.

Adri ate breakfast and noticed how quiet both Jake and Amy were. She was nervous too but she couldn't let it show. She had to be strong for Jake and Amy. If the walls crumbled then this meeting would a disaster. She saw Luke looking the same way. Make sure to give Amy some physical contact with out being to overbearing.

When they got in the car Adri held Jake's hand. She didn't want to worry about driving so she drove to the hospital. When they got there she walked to the nurse, "We are looking for Eddy..." She didn't know his last name. She looked at Jake for help and gave the nurse a nervous smile.

He looked at the nurse. "Eddy Garrison." The nurse looked them over and knew right away who they wanted. "This way." She took them down the hall to his room.

Before entering Jake touched Amy's elbow. "Do not let him see you cry..." She looked at him. There was a different look in her eyes, a look of fear. She nodded her head and looked past him. "I mean it. Come out here. Walk out before you give him that satisfaction. This isn't for him. It's for us. Remember that." He kissed her head and gave Adri's hand a squeeze. He wasn't letting go of it any time soon.

He took a huge deep breath before opening the door. His mother was sitting in a chair by the bed on the other side. The man laying in the bed was skinny and frail. He had oxygen tubes in his nose, an iv and a bag for his urine. He looked over at the door, "I told you fucking nurses..." He stopped when he saw Jake. "The prodigal son returns. Did you come to make sure I was in fact dying?"

Jake kept walking in so Amy and Luke could get in too. "I came so I can say I told you everything I ever wanted to say to you."

Eddy looked at Amy, "Who's your friend?" He looked Luke up and down then looked at Amy and looked her up and down. And not in a way a step father should. She shuddered and looked at Luke who squeezed her hand. "This is my boyfriend Luke. He trains Jake."

Their mother motioned for them to sit down. There were just enough seats. Luke and Amy took the seats next to their mom on a couch style seat. Adri and Jake took the chairs.

Eddy looked Adri over as she sat down, "Now who is this sexy..." There it was the word Jake could kill him alone for. Jake gave him a look. "Call her that again and I will kill you myself. We won't have sit around and wait..." His jaw clenched and Eddy just laughed. Eileen looked at Jake, "Jacob!" He looked at his mother disgusted. "Really you scoff at me for standing up for my fiance' but he can call her names and it's fine." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "There's mother dearest."

Out of the four of them about to enter the nurse gave them a solemn look before departing. It felt like a warning of what was to come. Adri ground her teeth together and looked at Jake when he told his sister not to cry. She took that warning for herself as well. She didn't want to have to leave the room but if she couldn't take it anymore, she knew to leave rather than show any outward emotion.

She was slightly disgusted by the way he looked over Luke. Like he was a piece of meat and Eddy was the vulture about to tear him apart. Poor Amy looked like she was about to start shaking. She squeezed Jake's hand and looked at him. They were only words. They could easily be brushed off. He was falling into his trap.

She was slightly saddened that Eileen seemed to be in her old ways but now wasn't the time to focus on that.

"You can kill me all you want boy, I'll always be a part of you. You wouldn't be anywhere in this "career" of yours if I hadn't come along. Don't forget that." Eddy looked at Luke and licked his upper lip. Adri looked at Jake and didn't see Eddy looking at her the same repulsive way. He scratched his balls through the blanket, "You gave me something to think of tonight." He told Jake and winked at Adri.

He frowned though and looked her over, "Stay out of the sun before you get any darker. A pretty girl like you might get mistaken for a..."

Before he could say anything further, Adri spoke up, "Staying indoors won't change the color my skin." She said firmly.

Eddy looked at her like she was completely repulsive and a rage started to fill in him, "I didn't teach you better than that boy, huh? That's what you're choosing to stick your dick in? And mom says you got a kid. At least you did right there and got one of our own pregnant. You," she snapped at Adri, "He's only fuckin you to piss me off. Once I'm in the ground he's going to smarten up and be with his own. You better now get this cow pregnant either. I'm surprised you don't have so,e diseases already fucking an animal like that." He said going off in a spiraling rage. "Your sister understands, surprisingly. She was about as dumb as a sack of rocks when she was young."

She squeezed Jake's hand as hard as she could but she kne he was going to blow up. She looked at Luke to be ready, she would do all she could but she didn't know if she'd be able to hold him back. She'd been called a lot of names in the past but those were all online. To come face to face with racism like that wa sa blow to the system. She could cry about it later but right now she needed Jake to calm down.

"He's not worth it. Think about Owen. Get your mind off of him." She said softly but the old man had ears like a bag.

"Owen." He said the name like it was a fine wine. "And where is my grandson, Owen? Are you going to teach him fit like I did by you or are you going to let him walk all over you? Break him in when he's young then he won't fight back when he's older. That's the mistake I made with you." He pointed at Jake like he was giving sound advise.

Jake squeezed her hand. He was getting pissed and if the guy was fighting for his life, he'd knock him out.

Jake laughed a little. "You are so right Eddy. I just go through life looking for things to piss you off. I just KNEW with Adri that she would piss you off...cause I run my life just thinking about you and what you think of me." He shook his head. His jaw flexed and he rolled his eyes shaking his head.

Eddy was running his mouth and controlling everything. Like always. He needed to step in and say something, put him into his place. "Let's be clear about a few things. You've had nothing to do with where I am in MY career. I train everyday. Not you. Second, I choice Adriana because I love her. Plain and simple. Not everyone is a fucking pig like you that can't look past the color on someone's skin. Adri and her family have been better to me than you ever were or ever could be. Third, you don't have a grandson. Not that I know of anyway. I have a son. But he is NOTHING to you. You will never meet him. And you could do me a favor and not even let his name touch your mouth again or I may just have to knock it out of your mouth with my fist." Jake leaned forward. "And if you disrespect my fiance one more time with your fucking comments. I'm going to pull your oxygen tubes out and watch you gasp for air and sit here bowl of popcorn watching."

Jake took a deep breath to calm down and looked at her. "The name on MY shirt is Daniels not Garrison. Remember that. I'm only here to put you in your fucking place. You mean jack shit to me."

Eddy moved the hospital gown down and scratched his chest and revealed a huge scar on his chest. When his hand ran over it he looked at Jake. "Do you remember when I got this? Hmmm? I remember...like it was yesterday." He looked at Amy and just gave a creepy smile at her and looked her over. Jake saw how he was looking at Amy. Eddy licked his lips then looked at Jake. "This one fought back more than his sister."

"Keep looking at her like that and I'll give you a fucking another one to match it. I didn't have a problem the first time."

Eddy looked at Adri and started to look her over. "Despite her color she's not bad Jake...she a good fuck? Kinda wild? Your sister was." Jake shot up out of his seat and Luke grabbed him. "I think it's time to go. Amy..." He looked at Adri. Jakes hands were in fists and he was seeing red. Amy shivered and looked away embarrassed and just wanted to crawl somewhere and hide. Luke pushed Jake out of the room, "Come on, he's not worth it..." Luke had to tell himself that cause he wanted to kill the guy himself.

Adri looked at Eddy's scar and then looked at Jake. She had an odd feeling and she hoped she was just thinking the worst. Then Eddy said it and she shook her head. She stood up with Jake but she was a beat behind. Thankfully Luke was there or who knows what would happened. She followed behind the trio but stopped at the door.

"Did you know?" She asked Eileen and looked her in the eyes. "Did you know?" She asked again focusing her anger on a Jake's mother. Eddy was dying slowly, she didn't care about him. "I used to think you were scared of leaving because he'd find you and the kids and it would be worst. I used to think that you were trying to get out but you just didn't know how." She shook her head, "No, you're just the worst kind of human being imaginable. You just didn't care. He touched your kids. He raped your daughter and you just sat there. We were going to bring Owen to meet you." She said disgusted. "Take a good long look at your kids because you will never see them again. You're just as bad as he is. You can both rot in hell."

She left the hospital room and slammed the door behind her. She found Jake and everyone else and pulled the key so of her purse, "Let's get the fuck out of here." She said softly and walked to the car.

She tried to hold it in as she drove. She wanted to get them home and far away from the madness in the hospital. She got on the freeway and about half way home she pulled over to the side and put the car in park. "I'm sorry. I thought this would be a nice trip. I kept talking it up. I should have listened to you guys. We shouldn't have come here." She said softly.

She looked at Amy in the rear view mirror, who was crying silently and pushing Luke away, "Hey, everyone has something in their past their have tried to bury. Do not let him ruin what you have with Luke. Okay? Luke loves you with all his heart. Remember that. Sometimes it's going to be hard to remember but just take it one step at a time."

Eileen looked away when Adri let her have a piece of her nind. She knew more than what she let on and did feel a tad bit of guilt about it. Adri said everything Jake wanted to to his mother. She said it so he didn't have to.

On the way home he just stared out the window. Amy didn't want to be touched as she felt dirty and ashamed. When Adri said Luke loved her, she looked over at him and just grabbed his hand.

Jake kept staring out the window. "I'm not done saying what I need to. I'm going back." He said softly.

Amy shook her head. "I'm not...I can't. You can go alone or with Adri or whatever. Luke can go. Im not going. I'm not." She said in a bit of a panic. Her head shook and she cried more.

"I'm not going to make you go. No one has to go with me." He played with the hem of his shorts.

Adri shook her head, "You're not going back there." She said softly. "You're not. I'm not going to let you do that to yourself." She shook her head and told herself that she was going to change his mind and if she couldn't then he wasn't going alone. Luke needed to be with Amy so she would go with Jake.

She shook her head again, "I won't let you go alone." She said softly and put the car in drive. She put the blinker on and started to take them back to the cabin.

She hated the hell that these two had to endure because of their mother. It was a miracle that they turned out the complete opposite of what they grew up knowing. She pulled into the driveway and turned the parking brake on. She walked into the house and John knew something went wrong. Adri shook her head slightly so he didn't ask right away. Amy and Luke went upstairs, hopefully to talk.

Adri heard Owen calling for her so she walked over to him and picked him up. She looked at Jake and then looked at John. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to say to help him or change his mind about going back.

Jake didn't argue with her in the car. He just stared out the window. He was pissed. Beyond pissed. There were words to say to Eddy and his mother. He was mostly against Owen even meeting Eileen. He didn't trust her with his son. And Jake had a feeling Adri wouldn't even go for it now.

He followed everyone in and John looked at everyone and wondered what happened but knew not to ask. Jake didn't know where to go or what to do. He grabbed some water and just leaned against the counter in the kitchen as he took a drink. John watched Adri and Owen. The papa bear in him was trying to keep it's cool. Jake went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

John didn't know if he should leave them alone or stay. "I'm not sure what happened son. But I'm here. Do you want some time to talk the two of you?"

Jake shook his head no. "We're fine. But I'm going back." He looked at Adri. "You can stay here. It's probably better if I go alone anyway.

"Like hell im going to let you go there alone. Are you serious?" She looked at him like he was insane and then smiled at Owen.

She didnt know how well he would control himself alone with Eddy. He already threatened to kill him and she knew, she hoped, he wouldn't actually do it but she didn't want to chance it. He had a son that relied on him. She relied on him for happiness. She wasn't going to let him do some thing stupid.

She bounced Owrn on her legs and looked at John, "Tell him he isn't going alone. I barely want him to go. Who knows what that asshole will do next."

"Jake...you probably should listen to her. I don't know what happened today, but just take someone with you. It doesn't matter who." John said softly.

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes a bit and stood up. "Last time I checked, I didn't think either one of you controlled me. I thought I got out of that situation quite a few years ago." He shook his head again. "You think I'm going to take any of you for him to just use against me again? I'm refuse to take Amy or you, Adri so he can look you up and down and fucking undress you with his fucking eyes." He threw his water against the wall.

"I'm sorry you don't understand what it's like to have to grow up how Amy and I did. You actually have a family and parents who love you. I have a father who was kept from me, a step father who is fucking animal, and a mother who sat back and was too damn blind to see the writing on the wall. The reason shit happened is because of her. She let it happen. Do you know what's like to look at your sister, and have the things he tried to do to you in the back of your head, and just know she failed at fighting him off?" Rage and tears built in his eyes. Jake felt guilty for leaving. He should have taken Amy with him sooner. He turned to walk away, his hands making a fist. Part of him wanted to blame Adri for making him come, but he knew none of it was her fault. He was just angry. Walking to through the kitchen, to get outside he grabbed a chair and threw it against the wall, breaking it. He walked over to the pieces and just kicked and broke the rest of it over his knee. Then as he walked outside he punched the wall by the door.

Luke heard the commotion and came downstairs. John looked at Adri even more confused.

Back
Top Bottom