Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake moved over to give Adri room. "I know its kinda awkward like your talking to yourself." He chuckled. "She never lets me have all the fun." He playfully teased.

He just sat and listen until she got to the part about Owen. "I never would cheat on you." He said softly. His eyes watched her as she spoke about not imagining life without Owen. Jake looked at her with nothing but love and pride. He turned to the camera. "We almost lost my our boy..." His hand moved to her leg under the table as h3 paused to keep his composer. "It was the hardest thing I went through. I had to sit back and just let him get stronger on his own. As a father I couldn't help my son. It was days before we got to hold him. As a father you want to protect your children and I felt so helpless. Adri was my rock during that. I wouldn't have made it through that without her." He smiled a little and kissed her temple. "I love you." He whispered.

"I agree with you on the show. But I wouldn't mind doing a show like Ultimate Fighter or some type of competition show. That was a fun question."

He looked at his list. He smiled. "Ooo I have one for us. What is a habit or trait about the other that drives us crazy? I want to know this." He grinned. "To go with that ehat is one thing you'd change about me and why?" He looked at Adri.

"I love you too Boo." She smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

She laughed at his question and thought of something he did that annoyed her. "Well, when we first started living together and sharing a bed, he would sleep in the middle of the bed. And Jake, is super hot, temperature wise and those made for some very hot nights unless he learned how to share. But now...I don't think you really do anything. I've kinda broken you of the habits I don't like. Actually, you stuff your face when you eat at home. That annoys me because it's a habit I don't want Owen picking up."

She frowned and rubbed her lips together, "I wouldn't change anything about you. Well...you won't tap in a fight. If I could change anything, I would warp your brain to make you think it's okay to tap in a fight. I can say it a million times and he still won't listen to me." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "i just don't want to see him get hurt because he won't tap." She rubbed his thigh and looked at him.

"Don't think you're getting off easy. Same questions to you. But yours is probably I leave my hair in the shower or something."

Jake nodded cause she was right about him always being hot. "I just thought you wanted to cuddle...you didn't like cuddling?" He chuckled and shrugged. "I was used to my big bed all to myself." Jake looked shocked about him feeding his face. "I work out a lot. I work up an appetite. If I feed my face you'd never know." He stood up and lifted his shirt to show his abs. "I still bring a six pack to the table baby." He smiled and sat back down.

Jake rolled his eyes and sighed. "How did I know you'd say me tapping..." He smiled though.

"Now you don't do anything that I can think of...except one thing...and it kinda goes with what I do about feeding my face. We both need to be healthy and fit and sometimes I feel we both are guilty of being too strict on what we eat at times. I am guilty of that since we've been on our trip. But when we first moved in together it did take time learning to share the space with you. It was MINE then it became OURS."

He shook his head. "What I would change about you is...how you see yourself. Honestly I wish just once you could see what I see. You don't need all the make up you put on or to watch what you eat to look beautiful. I think that kinda ties in with both. In our lives with out professions you want to look your best and will work out, diet, wear the best fashion and make up to look good. But you don't need any of that."

He looked over his notes he took. "Anything else you want to answer?" He didn't want to answer too much in case they did do People. They'd ask a lot of their own questions.

She looked down at his abs and rolled her eyes. "Are you done, you big tease?" She shook her head and couldn't resist. She rubbed his abs and bumped into his arm.

She wasn't entirely sure where he was going and then she got it. "If I want to work I have to wear it and I have to be strict. You know that. We have our cheat days." She sighed and looked at him again, "I'll work on it. Okay?"

She shook her head, "I think the video is going to be long enough. Plus something should be kept a mystery. We should do this again though. We could do a vlog instead of letting cameras follow us around, we get to show the world what we want to show them. If you are interested in that then like this video and we might do another." She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek.

"Now you have a few hours to edit but I don't see what you would need to cut. You're a natural in front of the camera."

She leaned back on the couch and rubbed his back, "And how about on this trip to Colorado, I make it a make up free event. It's a family trip. I don't need to get dolled up. I can keep it casual. I can try at least. You can't blame me for wanting a pair of heels or two. But I will keep them all under four inches. Casual. Okay?"

"You know you like it." He said referring to him teasing her.

"And I know you have to be strict for work and you look so sexy all dolled up but I also like what's under that make up. You still look sexy." He gave her kiss. Jake didn't want her thinking he didn't think she was sexy. But he loved her in every form. Seeing her through his eyes was an ideal thing. And the same for him through hers would be nice. They would see just how much they both love each other.

"Yeah, this has been fun but we can't share all of our secrets. Thanks for watching and being fans. It truly means a lot to both of us. Let us both know what you thought of our video. Peace." Jake agreed they didn't have much to edit. "You think I'm a natural? I just thought of it like how we video chat." He shrugged.

Jake rubbed her leg. "Do what makes you feel comfortable. Heels don't both me...I know you love them and baby...you look good in them." He lifted his shirt up. "So you liked seeing this? You like my abs?" He grinned at her.

"Yes. You're a natural. You did really well with this. You could be a sports commentator in the future. Maybe do some spotlight work or something." She shrugged her shoulder because she wasn't sure how UFC handled commentary. "Send me the link when you're done and I'll post it on my Twitter and Insta too." She smiled at him and rubbed his cheek.

"I always looks good Jake." She winked at him and had enough of his teasing. She lifted his shirt and then kept pull it up until he was shirtless. "Edit and post it. Love you." She kissed him on the lips and went to busy herself so she wasn't staring at Jake. She wasn't giving Jake his shirt back, he didn't deserve it. But he did look really good with out it.

She opened the boxes that were waiting for her when she arrived. She got excited with every package even though she knew what was in some of them. She got a whole pallet of the new Urban Decay lipsticks. She giggled happily and held it for Jake to see. "100 tubes. I'll never run out. I was thinking of putting a vanity in my closet and make it my makeup desk. So I can sit down and do my make up instead of leaning over the sink. But that would require knocking some space out of the closet we have...or I can change one of the extra bedrooms into my closet/make up heaven. How does that sound?"

"A MMA commentary would be cool. I have future possibilities." He grinned. "Maybe I'll do movies." He winked with a shrug. Adri did always have good ideas.

"Hey! Why did you take my shirt. What is going on?" He looked confused but shrugged it off. He started working on the video and when she mentioned her lipstick he looked and smiled. "Sweet. The free stuff never gets old." He smiled and once he was done he sent it to Adri and posted it on his Instagram and Twitter.

Jake leaned back onto the couch. "A whole room? Let me think about it. Do we have room in the bedroom to just put in a vanity for you? That way I can talk to you while you are doing your thing." He shrugged. "Or we can talk to designer about ideas."

When she got the link she put it up on her Twitter and took a picture of Jake shirtless and put it on Instagram.

She nodded her head eagerly. "An entire room! Could you imagine? It would be so beautiful. Full of shoes and clothes and make up and jewelry. It would be so special and since I'm doomed, like my mother, to have a house full of boys, it will be my heaven." She shrugged her shoulder, "It's just what happens." She said softly and walked over to the couch.

She put her head in his lap and looked up at him, "What do you want to do his 6?" She asked and ran her finger through his abs. "I can think of one thing I want to do." She smirked and looked into his eyes.

They had a lot of rooms. Right now he could easily change a room for her. "If that many boys you're gonna need all the bedrooms" He chuckled.

Jake ran his fingertips over her cheek looking back into her eyes. "Oh yeah? What's that? Go for our run?" He smiled and teased before he leaned down and kissed her slow and passionately. His tongue slid over hers as they kissed.

He pulled back and looked at her with a smile. Jake was so in love with her where she still took the breath away from him. "Anywhere we want to scratch off our list?" He grinned.

They had a lot of rooms. Right now he could easily change a room for her. "If that many boys you're gonna need all the bedrooms" He chuckled.

Jake ran his fingertips over her cheek looking back into her eyes. "Oh yeah? What's that? Go for our run?" He smiled and teased before he leaned down and kissed her slow and passionately. His tongue slid over hers as they kissed.

He pulled back and looked at her with a smile. Jake was so in love with her where she still took the breath away from him. "Anywhere we want to scratch off our list?" He grinned.

"Or we can do what my parents did and just throw the boys in one room and give the princess her own room." She smiled. She liked that idea.

She nodded her head to his 'oh yeah' and thought about it. "We could go for a run." She agreed and deepened the kiss when he leaned over and kissed her. She looked at the kitchen area and then lookedat Jake. "Actually...I don't think we've scratched the couch off our list. Yet." This way she would t have to move to far.

She got up and crawled over him. She pulled her dress up to her thighs and put her legs on each side of him. She kissed him again, "Do you want to know a secret?" She asked and grabbed his hand. He slipped it under her dress so he could feel how wet she was and notice the lack of underwear. "Do you like that secret?" She laughed and kissed him again.

Jake rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile. "Why am I not surprised you said that. And by princess did you mean yourself or our future daughter. Oooo are you going to jealous of a daughter. A girl taking your Boo's attention. OOOooo Mama is not going to like that." He chuckled a little.

"Nope...not this couch anyway." He kissed back and as she crawled onto him he put his hands on her hips but the one only was there for a split second. He grinned at her and nipped at her bottom lip. "I love that secret." He kissed her again deeper. "Good thing we kept that a secret from our fans." A chuckle came out as Jake let his fingers work below her dress. "Did you taking my shirt off of me do all this?"

He moved to kiss her neck softly before nipping at it. "Do you want to leave your dress on or can we get rid of that?" He kissed down to her chest slowly.

"Both. We will both have our own rooms." She laughed to being jealous and shook her head, "I can't wait to see you with a little girl that you just won't be able to say no too. It's going to be very cute and make you that much sexier." She laughed and kissed his forehead.

"You teasing me by sitting here with a sitting here with a 6 pack did all this. It's hard not to touch when you have it all out there." She rubbed his chest and went down to his abs.

"Take it off." She whispered and looked into his eyes. God he was hot!

"I don't know what you are talking about. Because I would tell her no. Just like I tell you no..." He smiled.

Jake's jaw dropped. "Babe...you took my shirt off of me and ran off with it. You did this. I didn't...No one ever told you that you couldn't touch anything..."

"Three words any guy loves to hear." He chuckled and looked back into her eyes. Jake stole a small softly kiss before he pulled the dress off of her. That was a good choice. His fingertips ran up her sides before moving to the front of her body and then down. He kissed her neck again to move down to her chest with it now bare from her dress he kissed and nipped her skin. Jake's fingertips moved to her back where they moved up and down all while his other hand never moved from between her legs except to continue to make her wetter by moving faster against her.

"Yeah, you're going to be a pushover then." Adri giggled.she frowned and shook her head, "I don't know what you're talking about." She said innocently.

Adri smiled when he dress was pulled off of her. Now she was completely bare to Jake and the cold air but the friction they would build up would warm her right up eventually. She moaned softly when he started to kiss her neck and chest. She arched her back when his fingertips teased and tickled her.

All the while her hips were moving with a mind of their own. His fingers were gently priding and teasing her clit. She was getting wetter by the second and the more he teased her the deeper her nails dug into his shoulder. He was bound to have a few love marks by the end of their session.

Her hands dragged down his abs to the waist band of his pants. He pulled them down to expose the golden ticket inside and she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She slowly brought it up and then dropped it back down. He was having fun teasi her and she was having fun teasing him right back.

Jake just loved the sound of her moans. To hear more of them, his tongue dipped out of his mouth to tease the little red buds on her chest. With her being a bit chilled, they grew hard quickly with his teasing.

As he felt her fingertips wrap around him, he let out a small moan. He was already growing hard himself from her rocking against him. Now with her teasing it only grew. The difference was, Jake wouldn't let her tease him too long.

Jake looked in her eyes before he nipped her bottom lip. Just looking in those beautiful eyes made it hard for him to breathe. "Tell me what you want." He whispered as his hand moved faster and harder against her.

She smiled when he moaned and she pressed her thumb into the soft spot under the head of his cock. She dragged her thumb up the spongy head and pressed the pad of her thumb around his head.

She moaned and smiled down at him, "Remember what I said on the plane?" She asked, when she told him they could be as wild and loud as they wanted when they got home. She smirked when he got it and kissed him again.

"Let's have some fun." She smiled and tried to move his pants down a little further.

Her touches along him resulted in him growing harder in her hand. His eyes watched hers. "How could I forget? I was going to give you a pass for hurting your hand...not anymore." Jake kissed her back softly.

He was all for the two of them to have some fun. They didn't have to rush with Owen possibly waking. His arms wrapped around her before moving down to her butt where he lifted Adri up slightly before lowering her onto him. With her hand already on him, he let her guide him in her.

Jake started lifting her up and down on him as he kissed her softly and deeply before nipping her bottom lip a moment to go back to kissing her where his tongue reached out for hers. He moaned into her mouth as they kissed and she moved up and down him.

"These pain pills make me feel like superman." She said softly but she would probably feel the pain right after their love session. If she did she could just take another pill.

She teased the tip of his head by rubbing it up and down her wet slit. Then she sank down with a happy moan. She rolled her hips around to enjoy how good it felt to have him inside of her again. Since this was a couples trip they had the time to enjoy each others bodies completely and thoroughly.

He moved her hips up and down and she got the hint. She put one hand on the back of his neck as leverage and she moved her hips back and forth riding him like she would ride a horse. She smiled at him and leaned forward and kissed him.

She started to bounce up and down so their bodies clapped together. Witht he faster motion, she could really feel it everytime her clit came into conact with his skin. She moaned out and it bounced off the walls of the room.

Jake was a bit curious what the medicine was exactly that it was so good and what she had them from. But Adri was probably right with the fact that she'd be hurting later.

He let out a moan as she tease and played with his tip. It was something that enjoyed a lot and always felt good. Instead of the moan being loud and filling the room, Jake kissed and nipped her neck so he just moved so it was right into her ear.

Jake kept her body against his tightly. The feel of her chest pressed against his sent shivers over his body. The way her body moved on him just added to the feeling as different parts brushed over parts of him. That time his moan was against her lips.

As Adri moved faster, his hips thrusted up to meet her. With each thrust a moan of Jake's filled the room mixed with the sound of their bodies meeting quickly. His eyes looked into hers as they kept moving together. The sounds coming from them were hot and sexy and turned Jake on even more. He was breathing faster.

The sex was always better when they could take their time and enjoy themselves and now they didn't have to worry about Luke and Amy spotting them in the living room from the pool or backyard.

She rubbed his cheek and kissed his forehead. She kept bouncing on his lap until she just couldn't take it any more and exploded in a chorus of pleasure. She stopped bouncing but her hips started to buck against him. Her walls grasped him firmly trying to milk the cum out of him.

She tossed her head back and moaned happily. She kept moving her hips to prolong her orgasm. She scratched his shoulder on accident. and she slowly came down from her high. She smiled at Jake and kissed him again.

It was nice to not feel rushed or have to worry about getting caught. He kissed her neck and put his hands on her hips to help guide her. Not that she needed the help.

Feeling her clench around him as she hit her release. He kissed her with passion and love before she helped her reach his own release. He moaned her name loudly. His forehead rested on hers as his chest rose and fell while he tried catching his breath. "Wow..."

He kissed her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her again. "I love you." He let out another moan when she scratched him. He loved when she marked him.

She laughed and nodded her head, "Yeah, wow is about right." She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, so the could enjoy the post sex feeling. "I love you too Boo." She said softly and kissed his shoulder.

"Again." She said softly and kissed him passionately. "And again...and again." She giggled. They had a lot of time on their hands to waste. Might was waste doing this. Their last round finished off in the shower before they had to go.

She packed a small bag for the clothes she would wear for the beginning of the show before she and Jake did their lipsynches and for going home. For the last practice, she put on a pair of Nike shorts, a sports bra and one of Jake's shirts that she stole. But since the dirt was too big, she tied a big knot in the front she was ready to go.

While she waited for Jake, she got their water bottles ready and checked the status of their video. "We are trending again." She told Jake and smiled at him. "And people say I made a dig at the Kartrashians for saying I don't want Owen to grow up likehP them but I mean does anyone want their kid to be a Kartrashian?" She made a face and shook her head. "Whatever. Are you ready?"

Jake was not complaining about her wanting them to do t more and more. It was a good use of their time.

After their shower he put on a shirt that the sleeves were cut off and the holes were bigger showing his chest and ahs a bit. His shorts were just a pair of basketball shorts. He too made a bag for the beginning of the show. He put it by the door and made sure he had everything.

"Well you weren't attacking them personally and we know how we want to raise Owen. He's not going to be a spoiled brat. He won't think everything will be handed to him cause his parents are famous. I refuse to raise a brat." He walked over and kissed her softly. "Hey. Don't let it bother you."

"Let's go...you probably need all your time to practice." Jake teased with a smile.

"It doesn't bother me. People can say what they want. I just don't want to be dragged into drama. If they come for me, I will drag each of them through the mud. Because you are right. We will not be raising a brat." She agreed.

"I have a natural ability to dance. Do you?" She asked teasingly. "Just because you jump doesn't mean you can dance to the beat of a song." She gave him a kiss and walked with him out of the apartment. She made sure the deadbolt was locked before they left. They would be gone for a long while.

The got to the set and they were pulled their separate ways. "I love you Boo. Try not to take it too hard when you lose tonight." She waved to him and walked with one of the producers to where she would be rehearsing. They had her costumes in a rack for her to try on and approve of. They had her music and the back up dancers she would be using. It was going to be a fun night.

Back
Top Bottom