Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I better learn that now huh? So when the kids as if they can do something don't be surprised if I tell them to talk to you, because your say is more important, may as well just by pass me." He winked and teased with a smile. "We will just let O decided what he wants to do when he is old enough." He shook his head. "I won't hit him."

He totally agreed with her on the eyes bit. "They do pop with blue. I love you eyes. Like absolutely love them." He gave her a quick kiss. "Why do I need new pants? What's wrong with my pants?" Jake acted offended. "It would be kind of nice to get new pants. But is there any type of pants that are cooler? Or more my style than just plain Levi's?"

She totally was better than what he would have guessed. "Lucky shot. It's not a regulation height or size of ball." He shrugged and grabbed the ball and faked going towards the basket but threw it up and missed. He sighed and made an unhappy face. He tried to steal it back from Adri though.

"I'm sure you will be the cool parent. When I am away you and the kids will be doing god knows what. I can already see you telling them not to tell me something." She agreed to let Owen decide what he wanted when he was old enough.

"Because you got a big fat ass." She said singing Anaconda. She laughed and gave his ass a squeeze. "And it will look cute in Levi's. It's something about the way they are cut that just makes them look good on guys." She shrugged her shoulder. She couldn't really explain it. She liked Levi's on guys.

She rolled her eyes, "Sure, Jake. Don't cry when I beat you okay?" Basketball was a lot harder in the water. She could dribble and run away. She had to awkwardly run through the water to get away from Jake and that made her slower. The only way to keep him from getting the ball was to push her naked ass again his stomach and stretch her arms out so he couldn't reach around and grab it.

"I'm glad you know this. I will be the cool parent. That is absolutely correct. And I would never as our children to not tell you something....I'm shocked you'd think I'd keep something from you." He smiled at her because she knew him so well.

"Woah. Rude. My ass is not fat. Maybe big. But not fat." He let out a moan when she grab his ass and squeezed it. "Oh yeah? How many asses do you look at in Levi's?" He raised his eye brow at her and crossed his arms. "I better be the only one you are drooling over."

Jake rolled his eyes. "I won't cry, cause you won't beat me." He made a few baskets and tried blocking Adri's shots. The first time her ass went against his stomach he looked at her shocked. "Woah. What is all this? You play dirty water basketball too." When she went after the ball again, Jake grabbed her and twirled her behind him so he was closer to the ball with a laugh.

She rolled her eyes, "Have fun being the cool parent who the kids don't listen too. At least I'll have control over them."

"Do you really want to know?" She asked back and laughed. "You have the only butt I would freely grab." She told him and smiled. "If you got some Levi's I might not be able to keep my hands off of your ass. I'll be stuck on you like a magnet. Could you handle that?"

She chuckled, "Okay. Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes, "You think I play dirty at everything!" She gasped when he pulled her behind him, "oh now who is playing dirty?" She turned so she was facing him and she tried to dive under water and swim to the ball. Somehow she got her hands on it and acted like she was going one way but went the other instead and when she as clear she went for another shot and "Swoosh. Two-zip. Or four-zip. I don't know how the points work." She shrugged her shoulder and went for the ball so she could pass it to Jake.

"Oh they will listen to me. I may be heartbroken when they cry the first time but they will listen." He gave her a stern look.

"I do kind of want to know. Baby...you can touch my butt anytime you want." He turned his back to her to let her touch it.

Jake sighed. "You do olay dirty at everything you do. Two. Pool ball goes by single points." He took the ball. "I'm done being nice..." He grinned and did a spin move ans dunked and scored. "One...two. What happened to your lead?" He tossed her the ball. He moved closer and held onto her so she couldn't move.

"Just remember you said that when you bend over in front of him and feel a pinch or a spank or whatever else I can come up with." She winked at him and gave his butt another squeeze. "That should be worked into your vows. I can touch your butt whenever I want." She nodded her head.

She covered her heart and looked down, "I'm hurt." She pouted her bottom lip out.

She frowned a little shocked when he dunked the ball, "What boys can't jump." She teased and took the ball back. Every where she turned he was there blocking her. She couldn't move. He already claimed she played dirty, might as well go a little further.

"Ow. Ow." She put the ball under her arm and bent over. "I just stepped on something sharp. I think there's a rock in the pool. Seriously Jake before we do this, will you check? I don't want you to get hurt while you are training. It's like right around here. I'm going to make sure it didn't break skin." She said moving her finger around an area of water. She moved to the side of the pool and waited until he was distracted and then moved to the ring. She whistled at Jake and when he was paying attention she dunked the ball in. She laughed, "Three-one."

He smiled at her. "Wait...if I put it in my vows that you can touch my butt you have to put in yours that I can touch your boobs." He felt like it was a fair deal. "Maybe I could take advantage of the vow tonight?"

"Babe you have to remember I jump in training. Plus I'm awesome. Remember that too." Jake grinned at her and flexed.

He looked at her concerned and then looked at the bottom of the pool. "How am I supposed to see it with it dark out babe..." Jake squinted to see if he could see anything. He was about to go under when she whistled at him and he frowned and rolled his eyes. Instantly, he felt stupid for falling for that trick. "Really? Here I am concerned for your foot. All I needed was your foot to be injured and it be my fault and you tricked me...that was rude. Rude as hell." He held his hand out. "Ball please cheater."

He took the ball and faked one way to go the other way and dunked the ball. "Two-three. And I scored fairly not by cheating. How does it feel to be winning but know you are winning by cheating and playing dirty?" He was just talking shit and giving her a hard time.

"I can't say that in front of my family!" She laughed. "Fine, fine. They will be our silent vows to each other." She bit her bottom lip and smiled, "Maybe you can." She winked. She rolled her eyes but happily watched him flex for her, "Add that to the vows too. You have to flex when I have a bad day."

She laughed, "I do like the concern Boo. Very sweet. But if I am ever really in pain you will know because I will probably be over dramatic and crying thinking my career is over." She passed the ball to him with a smile and tried to block him from dunking.

She laughed, "Pretty good actually. How does it feel to be losing to a girl?" She asked and held her hand out for the ball. She didn't know how she could score fairly. She already used her dirty trick. She could use her body but she wanted to finish the game first then the winner could dictate what they did...she got an idea and giggled.

She moved closer to Jake, "Is the pool on our bucket list?" She asked curiously. "The jacuzzi might be a little nicer because it's warm but we are out here and we are naked. Do you want to cross it off?"

"Oh but you want me to say all of that in front of your brothers? One who just a week ago wanted to kill me? Or attempt to." He shook his head. "Remember you are the one who wanted a prenup. It won't help you if your brothers kill me." He joke then wondered if it was too soon for a prenup joke. If all she needed was him to flex on a bad day, he could handle that.

"You would think your life is over." He nodded in agreement. "I know you. This fun would end real quick."

"I'm letting you win..." He said trying to act sly.

Jake knew it was probably a trick but he didn't want to lose the opportunity to check something off their bucket list. "Here and the jacuzzi as far as I'm concerned." He could sacrifice winning for two things to be checked of the list. Jake stepped closer to Adri and kissed her softly.

She laughed, "I said silent vows. We can say those vows on our honeymoon. Okay? But I do want those vows. You can touch my boobs and I can touch you butt."

She pushed his shoulder, "You weren't supposed to agree. You were supposed to say, 'No Adriana, you would never be over dramatic.'"

She squinted and nodded her head, "Oookay. Whatever you say Jake."

She smiled when he trick worked. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her but she accepted the kiss and kissed him back. Behind his back she set up the shot and went for a free throw but her aim was off and it bounced off the rim. She shook her head when the kiss ended. "I guess that's what I get." She said softly and kissed him again.

Jake was totally down with saying those on their honeymoon. "We could include kisses before bed and leaving. And you flash me daily. And 'I love yous' before leaving." He had to add legit things with the playful things.

He laughed a bit. "I'm not a liar. Sorry. Just being honest babe. But your man is just as dramatic. I just have inner drama. In my head I'd be saying I could never fight again. On the outside I'd be like...I'm fine...I'm good." That was him when he hurt his elbow for sure.

"It's true baby. I didn't want to be a bully."

Jake just agreed with her but kept his arms around her waist. He kept kissing her slowly and deeply, his tongue sliding over hers. His hands moved to her butt to lift her up and he carried her to let her back rest against the edge of the pool. Jake moved to kissing her neck and shoulder.

"No, those are safe enough to go in our real wedding vows. Not the flash me daily one though. That is a private vow."

She ran her fingers through his hair when he moved down to kiss her neck. She kissed his temple and she laughed suddenly. It wasn't anything he did but it did come into mind since they were in the pool. "Have you seen Showgirls?" She asked. There was an infamous pool scene with the title character and a guy who was suing her have sex in a pool(NSFW). It was obviously not real because it was a movie but the overacting made it unbelievable.

She laughed again, "I'm sorry. I can't get it out of my head now. It was funny. We should go to a show one day."

Jake stopped and looked at her confused. "Uhh...long time ago...maybe?" He wasn't sure why she was asking until she explained it. With her still laughing he stopped. "Are you going to overact for me?"

"We can go to a show anytime you want." He gave her a small kiss but kind of picked up on the fact the mood wasn't really there anymore.

His eyes studied her face. Of course he would love to mark off the pool from their list but in the end he was just happy to be spending time with her where they both were happy and he wasn't afraid she was going to leave. The smiles and laughing were music to his ears. "Could we mark off a show on our list?" He grinned at her playfully and held her close to him to kiss her again deeply.

She giggled and shook her head, "No I just, saw the waterfall and I couldn't help but think of it. DO you want me to thrash my body around? I don't think it will work out very well."

She rubbed his cheek, "I'm sorry Boo." She said softly.

"If we found a quiet spot somewhere...maybe" She thought about it. "But we have to be smart about it. If we got caught the media would have a field day. And honestly, our PR reps would kill us for doing something that reckless. If you want to add it to the list we can though. I mean, sex on the plane was reckless too but we got away with it."

Jake shook his head. "No. It's not that sexy. You are quite sexy the way you are." He smiled and kissed her chin before nipping it playfully.

"It's okay." He said softly and kissed her again.

"Adge, isn't it better to be found sneaking off to have sex then fighting?" He raised an eyebrow. "I mean I would find it kinda cool if I heard of other celebrities getting caught sneaking off to have sex. I'd be like, 'You go guys. Be adventurous. Have that spark and excitement.'" He shrugged because he knew he was different then a lot of people. "Sex on the plane was awesome. I like that spontaneousness."

Jake didn't mind if they waited to sleep together, but he at least wanted to kiss her. His lips pressed against hers slow and softly. He continued to kiss her, each kiss slower and more passionate.

"In a way yes but would you want my brothers to find out we snuck off to fight or snuck off to bang?" She could see where he was coming from but t was everyone else that would have a hard time understanding why they didn't rent out a hotel room or just go home.

She kissed him back and rubbed his shoulders and then his back. "Why don't we go take a shower and then curl up in front of the fireplace? Like when we first moved in?" She asked and put her hands on his hips. "Not a full fire though, it's too hot for that. Just enough for us to hear the soft crackling of the fire."

It would be romantic with the lights turned down low and they could kiss some more and the mood might come back. She knew he wanted the pool but that would have to wait for another day.

Jake thought about what would be worse. He wasn't entirely sure. He thought about Amy and he wouldn't want to find out about either. "My luck isn't good with either to be honest."

His hands rubbed her back and he kissed her softly. "Thag sounds nice baby. I can handle that." His hand moved some hair from her face. "I was thinking about our first kiss the other day." He smiled. "I never had a kiss knock the wind out of me like that Q." He kissed her with all the love he had before reluctantly pulling away.

He climbed out and grabbed a towel for himself and Adri. He wrapped his around his waist then held hers open for ber.

She wrapped up in the towel and followed him up to the bedroom. They finished the rest of that night in front of the fireplace and then the next day they took a family trip to the mall. not only did Adri find some cute outfits for 199 but she found Owen some cute outfits and she went a little crazy at Levi's after she saw Jake in the first pair, she knew she wanted to see him in more.

The next few weeks passed without any real incident. She and Jake were back to normal and it was like it never happened. They planned to go on a picnic with Luke, Amy and John before 199. They saw Luke and Amy all the time but they never really hung out as a group. For John this could be what his kid's futures were like with the long time partner. All they needed to complete the circle were Adri's parents and Jake's mom but she was still stubborn and she wouldn't come down for a visit. News of Jake's step father's health declining reached them and Adri knew why and she was pushing for them to go and visit just to see what happened.

Adri packed up the makeshift picnic bag, since she lost her basket in the move. She made all of the food tailored to each person. She made a lettuce wrap for Jake and Luke and regular wraps for every one else. And a nice bottle for Owen along with some homemade pureed veggies.

Jake had gotten up early to go for a run. Even though he would have around a month after 199 he was still training. He took some time to relax for the fights though. He wanted a good run in since he couldn't get a big work out in with them going on their picnic. When he arrived home, he took a hot shower.

Owen was having floor time with Max when Jake came down from his shower. He had on a pair cargo shorts, a wife beater, and a plaid button up shirt. Jake walked into the kitchen to Adri packing up everything. "Hey...need help anything?" He had been kind of quiet for a couple days but just claimed he was fine, he kind of shut everyone off.

Owen started making noise and laughs at Max. He started to pat at Max's nose. "No no. Be nice to Max. Max protects you." Jake walked in and picked him up. Jake trusted Max but he didn't want the poor dog to get smacked by Owen for no reason. He rubbed Max's head. "Are we meeting everyone there? Are we taking Max?"

"Yeah, will check his diaper bag and make sure he has wipes. I think I used them all last night. I don't remember if I replaced them." She put the last of the chips in the bag and grabbed the sunscreen for the baby and then the one she and Jake used.

"Yes we are taking Max." She said and went to the pantry to grab his water bowl. When he wasn't paying attention to her, she put a ball in a ziplock bag and then put it in the bag with their food. She also put an extra bottle of water on the bag for Max.

"And yes, every one is meeting us there. Amy is bring drinks and your dad said he is bringing the blanket." She looked at Jake and Owen, "Will you pack a toy in there for him too." She grabbed a teething toy out of the freezer and wrapped it in a paper towel and put in the bag.

"That should be everything."

Jake grabbed the wrap for Owen so he could strap him to his chest if he needed to. "The stroller should be in the car already." He checked the wipes and put some in the bag.

He then went to Owen's toys and looked them over. He grabbed a few small things for him. He grabbed a set of play keys and his favorite stuffed animal for sure. Then a worm you push parts of his belly for songs and letters and numbers.

He looked around to think of anything else they may need. Jake grabbed Owen a hat so his head didn't get burned. He grabbed one for himself too and a bandana for Max. He could get the bandana wet to keep Max cool. "Should we take an umbrella to keep the sun off Owen or hou think he will be okay?" He started to load up the car, one handed as Owen was in his other hand. "I'm ready after the car is loaded up."

"It wouldn't hurt to be safe. I can throw it in my purse. Or just put it in the picnic bag." She grabbed her purse and the keys to the SUV. She helped Jake load the car up and then handed him the keys so he could drive. The park wasn't too far away and if Jake was tired going home, she would drive them back.

When Owen was buckled in she tickled his foot and got him giggling. She wanted to keep him up and happy because he would be eating soon and she didn't want his schedule getting messed up.

"I found a hotel in Colorado near your moms place...and close to the hospital your step dad might be at." She wasn't completely sure because she never asked and Jake didn't like talking about him. "I know you're training but we can leave Max at home and take a plane with Owen for a day or two. The hotel has a gym so you can work out there or get training from a local place." She offered.

She didn't want to push but she wanted to let him know she had it taken care of if he wanted to go. She figured that's why he had been so testy lately but she wasn't 100% on that. She did know, it was nothing she did because she didn't do anything.

Jake started the car once everyone was in and buckled. He put on his LV sunglasses and backed out of the garage and headed to the park. He was quiet for a few moments as he thought about what she was telling him about the hotel and hospital for his step father. He didn't know what he wanted to do. He knew if he didn't go his mother would never let him hear the end of it. Frankly, he didn't have anything to really say to the man.

"I don't want him anywhere near Owen." Jake said quietly but almost kind of snippy. It wasn't directed towards Adri but just to prove a point. He would cut off his right arm before he'd let that man even get a look at his son. "If we go, I almost want to ask dad to go. So he could stay with Owen. I don't want Amy to feel like she can't see him if she wants to." He got quiet for a minutes.

"If you go...do you realize what you are getting into?" He looked over at her. Part of him didn't want to set the picnic off in a bad mood but she had a right to know. He looked back at the road and then at a light he turned to her. "This guy is one sickest men I've ever met in my entire life." He spoke softly. "He will make comments that will rock you to your core. He will push your buttons. Leave so pissed off and gets a damn rise out of it. And it's going to be worse cause he's going to use you to get to me. You think my mom is a piece of work, she's cake. Cake with fucking strawberries on top." He glanced back at the light. "I just want you to know what you are getting into. Or if you want to stay at the hotel...that's up to you. But I will NOT let him use my son to get to me. I don't even want him to know what he looks like." He looked back at the road and started to driving again.

It wasn't long before Jake pulled into the park. He drove around to where everyone else was parked. He smiled at everyone and Amy smiled and waved. John was excited to see everyone.

"Owen doesn't have to be there. If you want your dad to go to watch him then let's take him." She reasoned so he wouldn't get upset. She knew this was a touchy subject and she was trying to work with him not against him.

"Invite them with us then. John and Amy can come with us. They can stay at the same hotel as us or if Amy wants to stay with your mother then she can do that." She shrugged her shoulder, "it's up to you, Jake. Imo Inf to support you. Not to meet him. I can ask them to come if you want."

She bit her bottom lip and rubbed his thigh, "I'm going. I want to be there for you. Anything he says I have probably heard a million times over in my comment section." She smiled trying to joke with him. She liked to think she had a tough skin. At least tough enough not to let Jake know if his step dad was getting to her. She was hoping Jake was exaggerating and he wouldn't be too bad, since he was on his death bed but she would find out soon.

She smiled at the family and set the bag in the middle. Max laid near Owen off of the blanket and looked around the park. They made a little small talk as Adri passed out the wraps that everyone wanted. She had some baked chips and she set them between everyone so everyone could grab the flavor they wanted. The drinks were passed around soon after that.

He knew she wouldn't see an issue with his father going along. It wasn't really about all of that. "Okay we can invite them. It will have to be after we get back from LA."

He let out a sigh. "Adge..." He spoke quietly. He knew she was trying to make it seem like the guy wouldn't get to her but he knew this guy better than a lot of people. "I hope you are right." He shook his head a bit. "Maybe I'm just over sensitive about it." He shrugged as he let out a sigh.

As soon as Jake got out of the car he put on a face like nothing was bothering him. But everyone knew better. Jake gave Owen to his grandfather and John was happy to take him. He sat down himself and thanks Adri for the wrap. "Thank you baby. You did a good job with the food." He smiled at her. Luke watched Jake a little then looked at Adri. They all chatted a bit but Jake stayed kind of quiet. "Pop theirs toys in the bag if you want to give him some." John gave him his keys to play with.

"So Adri and I were talking about going home. You are all invited to come with us. Adge found a hotel close to the hospital. Pop I kind of really want you to go with us so you can watch Owen when we go to the hospital to see Eddy." He let out a sigh and Amy looked at Jake, "Luke can't go to the hospital. I don't want you there without Adri." Jake looked down. "Jake I know you. She is the only one who could calm you down if we need that." Jake just nodded and said okay. He looked at Adri before starting to eat.

Back
Top Bottom