Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Adri smiled when she saw Jake's reply and she nodded her head. In the comment section she put 'Good but is it good enough?' and set her phone down. He walked into the room not too long after she replied and they took a nice long family nap together. Sadly the long nap meant that Owen was off of his schedule for the night and was likely to wake them up early.

Adri wasn't able to get her reply into his video until she was getting ready for bed. She found En Vogue in her phone's music and let the Whatta Man play over her Bose speaker. She did her lip sync to the first verse of the song because it was weird how well it compared to her and Jake. it was perfect. Then she posted the caption, 'I can go Old School too. #RoundTwo #DrifterDown'

There little friendly battle as generating a lot of media buzz. Which was making every one excited for the real lip sync battle they were doing this weekend. They were actually trending on YouTube and Instagram and as they added videos they would get even more buzz around them. She didn't live to be in the spotlight but it was nice being there for doing something fun rather than being torn apart for an 'overly sexy' photoshoot.

Adri smiled when she saw Jake's reply and she nodded her head. In the comment section she put 'Good but is it good enough?' and set her phone down. He walked into the room not too long after she replied and they took a nice long family nap together. Sadly the long nap meant that Owen was off of his schedule for the night and was likely to wake them up early.

Adri wasn't able to get her reply into his video until she was getting ready for bed. She found En Vogue in her phone's music and let the Whatta Man play over her Bose speaker. She did her lip sync to the first verse of the song because it was weird how well it compared to her and Jake. it was perfect. Then she posted the caption, 'I can go Old School too. #RoundTwo #DrifterDown'

There little friendly battle as generating a lot of media buzz. Which was making every one excited for the real lip sync battle they were doing this weekend. They were actually trending on YouTube and Instagram and as they added videos they would get even more buzz around them. She didn't live to be in the spotlight but it was nice being there for doing something fun rather than being torn apart for an 'overly sexy' photoshoot.

Jake saw her next video and actually liked it. He liked the song and it seemed fitting. He waited for Max to be set for the night before going up to shower.

After his shower he knew the perfect song. He played music the whole shower so she wouldn't pick up on anything. The Temptations My Girl played through the bathroom speakers. He kept it low to not wake Owen. Jake danced around the bathroom in a towel and even pretended to snap his fingers with the song. His comment with the video, "Kicking it real old school. One of the original boy bands. #Drifterinatowel #BeatThat #RoundTwoJustEnded."

Jake agreed this was in all good fun. It would be better to get the spotlight for this than fighting or something else. He went into their room to change. "It's good to know I'm marrying the queen of trash talking. You will make a great fighter's wife." He kissed her softly before laying down. "When is our flight gorgeous? "

Adri shook her head when she saw his retaliation video. That was almost no fair. He was half naked and being cute. She needed something bigger and better to get him back with. She set her phone down and glared at him, playfully, when he walked into the room.

"You should have just done it naked. You won that round but the next one is mine!" She set her phone on the charger and turned to face her naked man. "I think you can guess where I got all of my trash talking skills you can thank my brothers for that." She smiled at him and moved over to the middle of the bed when he joined her.

"Eight which mean we need to leave here around six to get there early. It won't take long to get to LA so that's a plus. We also have a breakfast meeting with the Producers of the show and then we will do set design, if you want it, and if you want to learn choreography for the songs you chose we spend a few hours doing that too. Then the rest of the day is out and we can do what ever you want."

Jake looked at her and smiled. "What?!" He looked at her innocently.

"I honestly thought about doing it naked, but figured I may get in trouble for that. So I didn't." There was no surprise where she got her trash talking skills from. It was nice though. "You wish the next round is yours."

Jake groaned at having to get up at six. "Luckily we aren't losing sleep and being behind. In time." He listened to how the day would go. "Oh I'm dancing. You'll see dancing like you've never seen from me before. Be jealous and impressed." He wrapped his arms around her. "We have the fights Saturday night. We should probably be there around 6:30. Maybe we can do dinner somewhere nice first." His fingers moved up and down her back. "I'm stoked."

"Yes, you would get in trouble for that. With all the dancing you did your dick might have flopped into the picture and then every one would have seen what you are working with." She laughed. "The next round will be mine Boo. And it will be amazing." She smiled but she had no idea what she was going to do.

"Good. I hope you are because I am dancing too. And I am dressing up. You are going to faint at how amazing my performances are." She thought about it, "So you're not stripping?" She asked with a laugh. "I've seen that before, remember?"

She nodded to going out to eat before the fights. "Okay and then Sunday night is the show. They are giving us Sunday to rehearse on the stage and perfect everything."

Jake shrugged. "I'm not afraid of showing what I got. I'm quite proud. Hopefully all my boys are as gifted as me." He grinned. "I'm excited to see what you have planned. I'm dancing and dressing up. My clothes will stay on. For the most part."

"Not stripping...but you owe me a strip tease Adriana." He wanted to see her strip and in that trench coat. Damn she was sexy. He kised her shoulder and nipped it playfully.

"Don't be too hung over for Sunday." Jake teased. "It kind of stinks I can't celebrate too much. I'll have a drink or two but it's just waisted calories. As soon as I get home, I'll have to get to work at the gym. Technically though the fight was work related. He was doing his homework. This could be a potential fight for the championship. "You pick dnner. I don't know what's out there beautiful." He gave her neck a kiss.

"Baby? I know you worked super hard on a hotel for going home...but....how does finding a cabin for all of us to stay i sound?"

Jake shrugged. "I'm not afraid of showing what I got. I'm quite proud. Hopefully all my boys are as gifted as me." He grinned. "I'm excited to see what you have planned. I'm dancing and dressing up. My clothes will stay on. For the most part."

"Not stripping...but you owe me a strip tease Adriana." He wanted to see her strip and in that trench coat. Damn she was sexy. He kised her shoulder and nipped it playfully.

"Don't be too hung over for Sunday." Jake teased. "It kind of stinks I can't celebrate too much. I'll have a drink or two but it's just waisted calories. As soon as I get home, I'll have to get to work at the gym. Technically though the fight was work related. He was doing his homework. This could be a potential fight for the championship. "You pick dnner. I don't know what's out there beautiful." He gave her neck a kiss.

"Baby? I know you worked super hard on a hotel for going home...but....how does finding a cabin for all of us to stay i sound?"

"I know you are proud but that is mine and not for the world to see." She laughed and shook her head at his hope, "Okay Boo." She nodded her head, "I do owe you a striptease. I will give it to you soon. Don't worry. I have it all planned out." She smiled at him and rubbed his cheek.

"I'm not going to drink that much and I don't get hungover. I can control my drinking and I combat my alcohol with food and water. I'm a smart drinker." She told him and turned to face him. She put her hand on his butt and gave it a squeeze. "You could do the thong song and wear those stripper pants that you pull off and show off your butt. I like that idea." She giggled. "You have a cute butt."

She rubbed her lips to getting a cabin. "Like a camping cabin? Or like a glam cabin in the city with modern amenities and an indoor bathroom and piped filtered water?"

Jake kept smiling proudly. It was nice she was being territorial of him. "You have it all planned out? Want to share with me? What will it be like?" He was very curious.

"Hey...that's mine..." Well it was hers too. In a way. "I'm not doing the thong song. You are obsessed with my ass. You've seen me in a thong. You are the only one who gets to see me in one as well. If you don't want the world to see what I'm packing, you don't want me in a thong. I may not stay in..." He chuckled a bit.

Jake chuckled at her worry of not having an indoor bathroom and water. "First...I'm not from Alaska. Second they have cabins in the mountains that have bathrooms and running water. Third, I feel like a break from the city will be nice and relaxing. It's going to be stressful. And I like the idea of going somewhere away from paparazzi if they find out or fans. Plus some places have killer views. Some have rivers to go fishing and hiking. It would be nice, Pop could take Owen fishing while we are at the hospital. Then if I need to get away, I can go on a run or hike. Some have pools or hot tubs. We can find one with modern amenities but can also enjoy the simple things. But we could get food and just cook there instead of eating out. That would help with my diet plan." His fingertips played with her hair. "If you don't want to we can stick with the hotel. You put a lot of time into that. I'm very appreciative."

She laughed, "Fine, no thongs." She giggled. "Unless they are in the bedroom and only for my eyes that is. Then you can wear thongs."

She shrugged her shoulders in defense, "Some cabins don't have bathrooms. If you want to get a cabin...then we can." She said softly. "You look for the cabin though. You know what I want and it better have a super awesome view. Also rent a car with four wheel drive so if something happens while we are in the mountains we can get out." She wasn't fond of the idea entirely but if it was what helped him relax on that trip then that's what they would do. She rubbed his cheek and smiled at him.

"And pack bug spray. Lots and lots and lots of bug spray. If I get a bug bite we have a problem. I don't want Zika or Ebola or any other disease that's spreading right now. Okay? And not too far from the city. I would like to hear at least one fire truck drive by. It helps me sleep." She teased and kissed him softly.

"I can't stop thinking about you in a thong." She giggled. "You should put one on."

"I promise to pack one okay? I can wear it after the show just for you." He gave her a small kiss.

Jake reached over and grabbed his phone and started looking for cabins. "I can't promise fire trucks. But I guess Luke and I can start a fire to get a fire truck to come up." He teased with a smile. "Babe, I liked in Colorado most of my life and was fine...but don't worry I will make sure bugs stay away from my babies. We don't want O getting eaten alive." Jake agreed to getting a four wheel drive car. "We can get a jeep or something. And what do you think is going to happen?" He chuckled a bit.

He found a place and showed Adri. Or there was a second choice. "Which do you like better?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not putting a thong on right now." His hand grabbed hers and put it on himself. "Why do you need a thong in the way of that?" He grinned and kissed her softly and slowly.

She smiled even bigger and nodded her head, "I like that idea." She thought about it, "I don't know what's going to happen but we should be prepared just in case something does happen."

She looked at cabins with him and shook her head to the ones she didn't like. When he gave her the option between the two she read them both over and flipped through the pictures multiple times. "Pine Spirits. I like it more. But it says bears and mountain lions in the are and our car could slip down the driveway and the staircase looks dangerous for our little crawler so he will really need to be watched."

She giggled and put his phone away on his bedside table. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, "You're right." She said softly. "No need for all that extra fabric right now." She giggled and wrapped her leg around him. They could a quick round before bed. They did have to be mindful that they had an early morning. The cabin could wait though, they had some time fore Colorado.

"It's not a volcano or anything." He chuckled a bit.

He liked her choice. And she was a typical mother being concerned about Owen. "I think with all of us there someone can always have an eye on him. Snow shouldn't be a problem this time of year. It's too warm We won't be far enough in the mountains to worry about it." He kissed her cheek. "Plus you have a native with you who knows how to drive."

Jake watched her put his phone down. "Nope. Clothes just get in the way." He grinned and moved closer to her as he started to kiss her neck and chest. He was glad that she hadn't gotten too scared from their pregnancy scare and stop sleeping with him. Not that, that's what it was about for him, but he did enjoy being that connected with her on that higher level. Their round of love making, was deep and passionate, but felt amazing, like it always did for Jake. He hoped they could maybe check off a few places on their list while they were in LA.

After their love making, Jake curled up with her in his arms to sleep. When Owen woke up crying Jake got up to get him. He made sure he didn't wake Adri when he got up. He went in to get Owen, his cry was a little bit different. Jake tried to rock him, feed him, change him and he just kept crying. He wasn't sure what was wrong with the little guy. He felt bad and hoped he didn't wake Adri up, so after he fed him and it didn't help he shut the monitor off. Owen kept trying to gum on something, Jake wondered if he was cutting teeth. He went to grab the Tylenol for him and the teething ring he put back in the freezer once they got home.

"And we can pack the baby gates." She told him with a smile. "Just in case. I know the odds are very slim that someone won't have eyes on him but it is smart to have them installed." She smiled when he kissed her cheek, "It's too bad we won't see some snow. We will have to go up there in the winter. By then Owen will be walking and he can play in it. It will be cute. Maybe Christmas out there or something." She said with a shrug.

Adri was nervous about opening this up again but she was being smarter with her birth control. There was no way they were having an unplanned pregnancy. And for the days that she was a little off on the timing he could wear the protection. It did feel good being together intimately again. She missed being this close to him. Plus the sleep was always better when they were post coitus and curled up together.

She didn't feel Jake get out of the bed but she did have to use the bathroom and noticed he wasn't in the room. She opened the bedroom door to see if he just fell asleep in Owen's room but she could hear Owen crying. She walked to the nursery and opened the door. "Do you need any help?" She asked and walked over. She rubbed Owen's head and gave him a kiss on the forehead. She noticed his cry seemed a bit off, like he was in pain. She felt bad for him because he couldn't speak and tell them what was wrong.

"You want to fly with baby gate? Or are we just going to drive?" She was going to be one of those mothers that want to pack half the house. He could feel it. "I don't mind driving if we have a lot of stuff. We can just take the SUV if we do." Jake kind of liked the idea of spending Christmas there but then he felt bad her parents wouldn't be there. "I don't know babe...it would be nice around Christmas to go. But I kind of want Owen's first Christmas to be at home. Maybe we could go after or something." He shrugged.

Jake felt bad that Adri woke up. "I don't know what will help." He was bouncing him around as he held onto the teething ring. "I gave him Tylenol. I think he's getting a tooth. He's acting like he wants to gum on stuff but he's too upset to try the teething ring." He looked at Adri. Owen saw Adri and heard her and the "Mum mummumm." Came out. Jake handed him to Adri, "Maybe you could try."

As soon as Owen snuggled up to Adri he stopped crying. He sniffed a little as he settled down but still had a few crocodile tears on his cheeks. It was clear the little guy was tired and in some pain. He started to gum at the ring. Jake shook his head and let out a sigh. "He is all about you right now." Jake let out a yawn and kissed Adri's shoulder. "You think he will be okay for the weekend to leave him?"

"Have you seen how much luggage Paris Hilton travels with? We can manage a baby gate or two at the airport." She smiled really big when he said he wanted Owen's first christmas at home. "We can go the week before or after Christmas then. We might be doing something New Years though. I don't know what yet but I doubt we will be home for that. And I'd like to go out and do something."

She took Owen and rocked him back and forth. "Hi baby boy." She said softly and shooshed him to calm him down. She held the teething ring and turned the light dimmer a little brighter. She found something to make his gums numb and she put it on her finger and then rubbed it on his gums. "Yeah he's getting a tooth." She told Jake and sighed. "It feels like his bottom two."

She kept rocking him and tried to get him to sleep. "Yeah but he will be all about you when he grows up. I'll be second fiddle to Daddy the MMA fighter." She nodded her head, "He will be fine." She said softly and looked down at him. He seemed to going back to sleep and she kept rocking him until she was sure he was down. She set him in the bed and the second he realized he wasn't being held he started to cry again and she picked him up.

"I guess he is sleeping with us tonight." She said softly and carried him to bed with her. She sighed and rubbed his cheek and laid him length wise on her chest so she could prop herself against the pillows and get some sleep herself. "He might be a little difficult while we are gone but he will be fine."

"You're not Paris Hilton. We don't need to pack our entire house. Remember that. I figured you would want to go out for New Years." Jake knew his girl pretty well. "I was thinking after New Years if it was after Christmas. Maybe when he is a little older we could get a cabin big enough for everyone to stay together."

"Two? He has two coming in? No wonder he's upset. Poor guy." He sat in the other chair while Adri tried to get him to sleep. He couldn't help but smile. "I hope he likes me when I'm older, but I have a feeling he's still gonna be a mama's boy though. He's pretty attached to you babe."

When he started crying as soon as she let him down he looked at her and sighed. Jake followed them to bed and crawled in. "You keeping him or do you want me to take him babe?" Jake moved to his side and rubbed Owen's back. He kissed his temple. "I have complete faith in Amy. I trust her. But if he's cranky a lot she may need a break. Think we can call your mom just to be on standby for reinforcements for an hour or something? Just to give Amy a break?" Jake knew her mom could handle Owen in any state so even if Amy just had her there as a backup made him feel better. He felt bad if Owen was going to be stuffy the whole time they were gone.

She smiled, "I mean he will always be a mama's boy but he will be so enraptured by you and what you do that he will come to you for the cool stories and he will come to me when he scrapes his knee." She laughed.

"I'll keep him but will you put the bassinet on this side. I might be able to get him in there when he is really knocked out." She rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head. "Which will hopefully be very soon." She said softly.

She looked at Jake sleepily and nodded her head, "I will call her when we land and ask her to reach out to Amy. I am sure they would both love that. Mom would have to stay here though. Dad is sick and Owen should probably stay away from that." She yawned and added a pillow to her pile so she could lay comfortably enough with a baby on her chest.

"Nope. He will come show you his cool scraped knee. But not for bandaids." He smiled. Jake actually worried about that. That Owen would think he needed to pretend to be tougher than he was cause of his father being a UFC fighter. Jake just wanted him to be himself.

He got up without hesitation and put the bassinet by her side. He put it close enough she could lean over and lay him in but could get up if she had to. He then climbed back in bed and went back to his side, facing Adri.

Jake couldn't help but look in her beautiful eyes when she looked at him. "Amy loves your mom. She is kind of jealous that our mom sucks and yours is pretty cool." He smiled a bit. "I didn't know he was sick. But yeah he probably shouldn't be around Owen if he is. Maria can stay here anytime." He watched Owen a minute before his eyes started to get heavy. "We may need a nap tomorrow." His eyes shut and he started to fall asleep.

She laughed, "What can I say, my brothers and I got pretty lucky with the parents we have." She smiled at Jake. "They will be your parents too, soon enough and by default Amy's as well. You can borrow them for advice whenever you like. My parents you love you guys." She said softly.

"We can nap on the plane. And after rehearsal before dinner. If we are too tired we can pick up some stuff and cook at the apartment." She offered.

She watched Jake fall asleep and she stayed awake a little bit longer. She tried to get Owen in the bassinet again and it work for a little while before he woke up again. She rubbed his gums with the numbing paste and this time just let him stay on her chest to sleep. It seemed to soothe him as much as the numbing paste did. When her alarm went off, she was the one that wanted to cry. She just got Owen down again and was almost sleep when it went off. She sat in bed and set a new alarm to go off in twenty minutes. She didn't need to wear make up.

On the second alarm she woke up Jake and handed Owen over to him. With a big yawn she walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for their early morning flight.

It really meant a lot to Jake that she was letting him and Amy borrow her parents for advice anytime. It was nice his father was around and he could ask him advice but when it cam to stuff with Owen, he felt more comfortable going to Maria than his own mother. "Thank you baby."

"That sounds good." A nap of any sort would sound good. They would just go with whatever they had to do. That's what parents do.

Once her alarm went over Jake stretched and took Owen. He didn't know if he should wake him to feed him or let the little guy sleep. Jake would take less time to get ready so he just laid and enjoyed the time holding his little guy. He rubbed his back and kissed his head. He sent Amy a text about their night and that Owen was teething to be on high alert and that he was still asleep but had to be held. After a bit he got up and held him as he went down to let Max out. Jake was getting the hang of doing stuff one handed.

He grabbed himself a banana and went back up to get ready. He grabbed his clothes out and set Owen down just long enough to get dressed. He then picked him back up and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. "I think today may be a hat day..."

Adri looked at Jake's hair and nodded her head. "You can try to tame it on the plane. We do have a brunch meeting Boo. You can't wear a hat to it." She told him and brushed her hair up into a bun. She walked into the room and put on her outfit with a jean jacket so she wasn't cold on the plane. She put on her shoes and walked back into the bathroom and sprayed her perfume.

She checked them in on her phone and printed their tickets so they skip past that line. All they had to do was walk through security and they would be waiting to board their plane. "We can get coffee at Starbucks when we land." She told him and took Owen so Jake could finish getting ready. "Did he eat yet?" She asked and hen he said no she took Owen down stairs.

The bottle didn't take long to make and she felt guilty for waking Owen up after the night he had but she wanted him on his schedule for Amy. He didn't enjoy being woken up. It made it worst that his gums were still sore. She gave him his bottle and he took it and started to eat. She made sure she had the numbing paste for Amy and a bunch of teething toys in the diaper bag.

Since Adri took Owen he actually spent time on his hair. That way it was mostly tamed, he would just have to check it after the plane. If he wanted to put a hat one he could after the meeting while he worked on his songs. His outfit would be comfortable for the plane but he may have to change to work on his songs.

"No. I didn't want to wake him." If she woke him it was fine. He just felt bad. He went downstairs and he put his watch on Adri got him. "I think since we will have time at the airport, I'm just gonna grab breakfast there. Maybe someone will have a breakfast sandwich or something."

Jake was petting Max when Amy came in. "Heard this handsome guy had a rough night."

"Yeah stupid teeth. Our boy is growing up though."

"Alright Max. Keep a close eye on your baby brother. Protect him and the house. I'm sure we will come home with gifts. Mommy like buying her boys gifts." He scratched behind his ears. After a few minutes Jake did a double check on making sure everything was by the door and ready to go. "Baby I'm ready when you are." He looked at her. "Well I have to say bye to O."

Adri smiled at Amy, "This is going to be your best friend but it is the only tube we have. I ordered more but if it doesn't get here fast enough the little baby bistro in town is where I got it. It's his front two teeth so just a small dot and rub it on his gums and it helps him big time. If you want to get him to sleep, you might need to apply it a couple times but you will be able to tell as you rock him." She rubbed Owen's head and gave him a soft kiss before handing him over. "He had a long night so I am not sure if he will follow the schedule. Mom said she would come over and watch him if you need a break."

She bent over and scratched Max's ear and gave him a kiss. She told him to be good and that she loved him and then she was ready to go. "Say good bye and let's go then. We are running late." She told him and checked her watch. It wouldn't be too bad though. It was an early flight and they were checked in already. Since they were flying first class, they should be able to go through the first class passenger TSA line which would make getting through even faster.

She grabbed her purse and said goodbye to Amy before walking out of the door. She got in the driver's seat and waited for Jake to get in the car. Once he was in she drove the airport and parked in the overnight parking lot. She hated leaving it there but they would only be gone a couple days and she hoped her baby would be fine. She got out of the car and watched Jake grab his stuff. She didn't have a suitcase since she had things to wear in LA. She took Jake's hand and walked with him to the airport.

Back
Top Bottom