Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She nodded as he told her about his week. "I watched the conference." She told him but she felt like it was more of a my dick is bigger than yours type of thing. The fighters all talked about how they were better than their opponents and the only parts she really paid attention too were Jake's and his opponents. She looked down he told her he missed her, "I missed you too."

"SI was exactly what you would expect. A lot of bikinis that I got to choose from but the cover is something they have never done before. They are trying to raise the scale of what they can get away with. So I am in a painted bikini on the cover and then for the spread, they had me get in the water and have it all wash off while I cover myself with my hands. It was all very sexy. The only uncomfortable part was when they glued the sand to my butt with baby oil. Not a feeling I want to experience again." She laughed.

"The islands were beautiful and the people were really nice. Most of the time I stayed in the hotel room and didn't really do anything but when I did get out, it was stunning."

He was a bit surprised she took the time in her busy week to watch the conference. "You did?" He smiled. It was nice to hear she missed him too.

Jake enjoyed listening to her week for SI. "I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it was very sexy." He was kind of bummed he missed it but he knew she needed time to herself and he wouldn't step on her toes and smother her. "I will buy many copies I'm already planning on that." His hand ran through his hair and took a few more bites. "Why was there sand glued to your butt?" He laughed a little.

"It sounds beautiful. That's probably why they picked the location. Beautiful woman. Beautiful place. Makes sense. I'm really proud of you. And happy for you." He smiled and took a drink.

"Of course I did." She said softly. "Because they took pictures from behind and they wanted sand on my butt." She frowned a little because it reminded of the feeling when she had sand rubbed on her butt.

"Thank you Jake. It means a lot to hear that." She smiled at him and sipped on her wine. Now that that was out of the way she supposed it was time to get to the real conversation.

"So..." She took a deep breath and looked up at him. "Like I told you I would, I did a lot of thinking while I was away." She started and rubbed her lips together. "Going home to that empty hotel room every night made me realize that life wouldn't be as much fun as it is with out you. Calling you when I have a good day or bad day is the highlight of my travel time. FaceTiming with you, Owen, and Max makes the time away go by so much faster."

She swallowed hard, "I know that if this career doesn't work out you will be by my side and holding my hand until I find what I want to do next. I know that when I wake up in the morning your face is the one I want to see for the rest of my life."

She reached behind her for a decent sized box and put it on the table. "I'm sorry I made it so hard to figure out what I wanted in my life but if you will take me back I can prove that I am this for the long haul." She opened the box and passed it to him.

"It has two time zones. One set to Nevada and the other set to New York. We've made traveling work and yes it's hard but it goes by fast. You and Luke and your family all have a good thing going. I know you will move for me but I'm saying you don't have too. We can get a small apartment in New York and when you aren't training we can live there as a family, while I work. We will figure it out." She offered.

"Read the inscription." She said softly and in neat cursive letters it said, Marry me?

Jake listened to her. He could tell she was nervous. He would agree it was hard not calling her and just hearing her voice and being able to talk about their days. It was the highlight of his day as well.

He took the box and saw the watch. It was amazing. And an awesome gift and gesture. He loved it. "Wow Adge..." He let out a breathe and thought things over before he spoke. Then he looked at the inscription.

"You know I missed talking to you too. We used to talk every day. Even if it was just for a short time. I still got to hear your voice. Just talking to you can make my entire day." His eyes looked in hers. "That's why I wanted to marry you. So I could do that. I could talk to you every day. I've never been able to talk to anyone the way I talk to you. You know things about me I've never shared with anyone before. I trust you with anything and everything I'm thinking."

He looked down at the watch and set it down. "What does this exactly mean? You want to go back to how we were? Making it work? We're engaged still? What about when people ask about the wedding? What do we tell them?" He spoke softly as he asked his questions. He wanted to talk more about what she was thinking and wanting before she got her answer. That way he knew they were on the same page for sure.

She didn't like that she didn't get an answer right away. When he asked she said yes and now he wasn't saying yes. She wasn't going to get a yes was she? Her stomach did a weird thing and she bit her lips together. She should have known better than that. He even set the watch down, he was going to push it back and then ask for her key. That's what she got for making him wait. She shouldn't have made him wait. She shouldn't have pulled away. She wasn't even sure if she could return and engraved watch.

She looked at the watch and looked at him slowly, "I don't want to go back to how we were. I want to be better than how we were. I want to look for my castle and get stressed about stupid stuff like the dress and the flowers. We tell them we are planning. That's all they would need to know. I don't know what I want besides the castle."

She felt like she was going to have a panic attack. He wasn't telling her anything. His expression was blank, his body language was normal. She picked up her wine glass and took a few big sips.

His eyes went from her down to the table. He thought about everything. His tongue ran over his lips like he was deep in thought. The only thing that still bothered him a bit was her saying she didn't want to be a mother. But he could still just keep to his original plan of taking care of Owen himself with the help of Owen.

He looked at the watch. After a few minutes he pushed his chair out and pushed his plate back. "Come here..." He said to her hand held his hand out to her and look at her in the eye. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. He stayed quiet for a moment as he thought about what to say.

He looked into her eyes like he was searching for her soul or something. "I want you to be sure this is what you want. Before you left...you asked me not to pack up your stuff." He rolled his eyes playful with a small smile. "I couldn't do that if I wanted to. I haven't changed anything. Nor would I. This is our house. Not my house or your house. It's our house. It will always be your house." His hand rubbed her side.

"I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I know there will be days or weeks I don't get to do that but then you will come home or I'll fly where ever you are and we can. We may have to get creative. But if we work at this, I think it can most definitely work. But it's going to take work from both of us."

He picked up the watch and looked it over. "No one has ever given me something like this before." He said softly with his eyes blinking back tears. "Words can't explain what this means to me. I'm almost afraid to wear it. I don't want to scratch it or break it or something. But then I want to show it off and use it for the purpose you gave it to me for." She had bought things for him before and even done romantic things, with pictures and other things. But this was completely different to him. It meant more than anything she had ever really done and it could have been a five dollar Walmart watch and he would feel the same way about it.

He flipped over the watch and looked at the inscription. "So it comes down to the question." He looked at her. "Wanting to marry you hasn't ever changed. A week without you wouldn't change that Adri. I still want to be your husband. And spend forever showing you how amazing you are and how much you are loved." He kissed her slow and softly. "I love you Adri. Yes I want to marry you. And when you are stressed about dresses and flowers and place settings and whatever else. I'll be right here to keep you grounded and make you take a deep breath. Let you punch it out or give you a huge hug. Or we could have stress relieving sex." He smiled and kissed her softly.

She took a deep breath and stood up. She walked over to his side of the table and took a seat on his lap. He was saying all of this but he didn't say yes to the watch.

She looked at the watch and raised an eyebrow, "You better wear it." It was expensive as hell. She was not going to let it sit on the nightstand for them to enjoy. The world would look at that watch stare in awe at the craftsmanship. She knew he liked watches. She wanted to get something that he would wear and enjoy looking at. The price of the watch was nothing to her.

She could finally breathe out a sigh of relief when he said yes he still wanted to marry her. She took the watch from the box and slide it on him. She kissed him back and rubbed his cheek. "I love you too Jake." She said softly and kissed him one more time. She laughed and nodded her head, "All of those things and more I'm sure."

Jake smiled and looked at the watch on his wrist. He would wear it proudly. He honestly loved the watch. "This is amazing Q. I love it." He kissed her again.

"So you've decided on New York?" He loved New York. It was nice she was willing to get a place that fit their entire family. "You still want to go after VS? Do you get to keep the merchandise?" He asked with a grin.

"How late is Aim watching the boys?" He wanted to have aome alone time with her. They needed that time together as well. "Are you finished eating? If you are...can we go outside?"

"I'm glad. The guy that sold it to me said this was a watch to make a statement with."

She nodded her head, "I think so. It is the only reason I would move to New York but it is still up in the air. I could try out for VS and not make the final cut. It's a big option though and my agent said it is a pretty high reality that I could become a model for VS." She laughed and shook her head, "I don't think so Jake. Maybe I can grab something from their fashion show though. Maybe they'd let me wear the million dollar bra of the year!" She shrugged her shoulder, "Just a thought."

She looked down at him and kissed his forehead, "As long as we need her too." She nodded her head to being done eating. She got off of his lap and let him lead the way outside wherever he wanted to go.

"It sure does make a statement. I can't wait to show Luke and Pop." He grinned at her.

"You know I will buy your outfits. I've done it before. This will get more use even. Damn you will look drop dread gorgeous in VS." He let out a small moan at the thought.

Jake grabbed her hand and shut the lights of the kitchen off. He wanted it dark out the back door. The last talk they had out there didn't end so well. He found a spot on the side of the pool and kicked his flip flops off and sat down to put his feet in. His hand patted the spot in front of him. Once she sat down he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"While you were gone. I would come sit out here. And look at the stars. And the moon. And realized if you were doing the same, its the same moon and stars. In that aspect of things it doesn't seem like we are so far away." His lips pressed against her shoulder. "And it will always be the same. We could always find a time to both look at the moon. So we could be doing something at the same time." He wasn't sure if that made any sense.

She laughed, "Are you going to buy the million dollar diamond and other jewel encrusted bra?" She asked. "Come back to the present Jake." She said to his little moan. "I will see if you can have first view of the pictures though, if they let me. I doubt they will let you in to the shooting area. That is a whole different ballgame than small company stuff."

She kicked her heels off and pulled her skirt up so she could get some on the ground without ripping the fabric. "We could have lunch dates over sky. Or whatever meal we are eating. You will probably be eating breakfast while I am eating lunch in New York. We can make the distance and time change work in our favor." She sat down and stuck her feet in the water. She put her head against Jake's shoulder and rubbed her lips together.

"You know I really am sorry for making it all harder than it needed to be right?" She asked and looked up at him. "I was trying to be perfect and have the perfect career and perfect relationship and family that I didn't think about the reality of it. I know it won't be perfect but together we can try to make it perfect. I said things because I was scared and I know I can't take them back but I hope you understand that I beat myself for it while I was away. I shouldn't have said I don't want to be Owen's mother. That's not what I meant at all. I love being his...whatever he thinks I am. I love the way he smiles at me and looks at me. I don't want to lose that as much as I don't want to lose you."

"I didn't know you would have diamond and jewel stuff. I just meant the sexy bras and panties. Nothing too crazy. But damn if that's what you get to try on....I can't afford that yet. Give it time and maybe. Sorry. Imagined you in VS. It would be cool if I could see them first. If not, it's okay. I understand they run differently." He smiled at her.

"Yeah, that would be nice. We can try to do a meal a day. Whatever works with our schedule. I know you'll probably be busy working and doing lunch and parties and stuff but if we set some sort of time aside for us that would be nice. We can just plan ahead. If we discuss it, it should be fine." He kissed her shoulder again. It was nice they were talking and making a plan.

When she looked at him, he looked back. He listened to her. It was nice to hear she realized now it won't be perfect but if they work together they could try the best they could to make as close to it as they could make it. His eyes shifted down. "I'm not going to lie it kind of bothered me a little bit that you said what you did. But I just blamed myself for pressuring you. You voiced before how you felt about it. That you weren't ready for that. I shouldn't have forced it on you." His fingertips played with her skirt. "I don't know what goes through his head, but if there was someone he saw as his mother or mother figured, it would have to be you. Without a doubt. He does have a certain grin for you." He smiled a little at her.

"It's just one bra unveiled at the fashion show and then it goes in a vault somewhere with the others." She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know what they do with those bras." She said softly. "Don't worry. Having one of those bad boys around is too much of a hassle. It would have to be locked up in a safe and we would probably need a security system to make sure no one can get in and on top of that, w have to insure it. No, too much work. I would rather have a new car. Which is what I might do with my SI money. Some of it will go to the wedding and the rest to my pretty new Lamborghini." She smiled happily. She always wanted one. It was too bad she would never be able to really test out the engine. "My brothers would be so jealous."

She agreed that they would make it work. She really did think it would be nice if they could have a meal together. Maybe not everyday but a couple times while she was away or he was away.

She rubbed Jake's thigh and shook her head, "It's a lot to take in and I know there were a few months between Owen and the proposal but everything was coming at me so fast. I just kept telling myself I wasn't ready. It's nothing you did Jake. It was all me." She smiled when he talked about Owen's grin for her. "My little man. i feel like he had a growth spurt while I was away. He's not the little guy he was when I left."

Jake agreed it would be way too much work to have a bra that was that expensive. "What's the point of even having that if you couldn't wear it..." He shook his head.

It made him feel a bit better that she explained it wasn't anything he did. But he was used to things being his fault, even when they really weren't. "Baby you were gone a week. I don't think your little guy grew much in a week." He knew he felt the same way though when he was away from him, but he wanted to try to make her feel better that she didn't really miss much. "Why don't you spend the day tomorrow with your little guy? And your hairy guy. That's Max by the way." He joked and chuckled a bit.

Jake kissed her shoulder and got up and started to take his shirt off. He then slid down his shorts. "Come one...you're getting in with me." He started to grab his boxer briefs.

"Really? I thought you were my hairy guy." She teased because he probably saved as much as she did. He didn't have a hair on his body that wasn't attached to his head. She nodded her head, "I think I will take you up on that offer. I want to spend time with them. It's been a long week without them." She sighed.

She watched him get up and start to get undressed, "We are going skinny dipping?" She asked and stood up. He nailed her skirt and pushed it down.

"I'd jump in the pool before I took those off." She looked at the pool house where his sister lived and then back at him. "I mean unless that's what floats your boat." She grimaced and shook her head. "Dump that. Don't say anything about that. Just get in the pool." She said softly.

He smiled when she stood up and started to take her skirt off. "Yes...yes we are."

Jake gave Adri a look. "Uh...honestly, here is how I feel about it. She has zero reason to be poking her head out the window right now. She should be watching our boys. If she looks out the window and sees something she doesn't like...not my problem. She will learn to not look out here again. Plus it's dark." He shrugged. and turned so his backside was facing the pool house anyway. He then dropped his boxer briefs and jumped in the pool. It all happened faster than anyone could blink.

He surfaced and looked at Adri with a smile. "You mentioned how long your week was without the boys. What am I chopped liver." He looked at his watch and knew that wasn't the case. "Hey...hey...need to know the time in New York? How about Vegas? Cause I could tell you either." He smiled with a proud look on his face. "Get your sexy ass in here."

She took her skirt off and supposed he was right but by now the boys were sleeping and who knew what Amy and Luke were doing. It was hard to find them separated nowadays. They were so enamored with each other. It was really cute seeing them go from awkward couple on their first dates to what they were now. She was also happy they never seemed to have the fights she and Jake had. Those weren't fun for any couple.

She watched him undress further before she took off her bra and then bent over to take her thong off. She jumped in the pool and when she came up she pushed her hair back out of her face.

"Well...compared to the cute faces of Owen and Max..." She smiled and shook her head. "I missed you too, you big baby." She rolled her eyes when he asked if she needed to know the times. "You're such a dork sometimes." She teased and swam over to him. She put her arms around him and kissed him softly.

Amy and Luke had their fights any couple did but they weren't in the spot light like Adri and Jake. Amy was a nanny to her brother and yes Luke was a trainer for a big UFC fighter but still. It wasn't the same. Also they didn't have a baby and a wedding to plan. The fact Luke was afraid of Jake make play part too in Jake's mind.

Jake watched Adri strip her clothing. No one else on the planet seemed to exist to him for that few moments. She was sexy and beautiful and she still picked him. He smiled with excitement when she jumped in.

"Hey! You trying to say that they have more handsome faces than I do?" He looked at her shocked and offended. "Good cause I missed you too." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him and kissed her back slowly. "Yeah but...you love it. You love I'm a dork. And I'm your dork. I keep you smiling and laughing. You don't want me all boring do you?"

Jake kissed her lips softly again. "What are you thinking about LA? Be honest? Is it doable for us or should we stay home?"

"Eh." She said to loving his dorky side. She giggled and rolled her eyes, "I mean I guess. It might be a little cute some times. I'd rather have the dorky side of you rather than a boring side."

She smoother his hair back and thought about it. "Depends. We have a place to stay. It's a matter of how we get there. We can drive and take Max and Owen or we can fly and take just Owen or just we could go." She shrugged her shoulder.

"If we do take Owen and Max, we have to take Amy so she can watch Owen while we go to the event. Is Luke going? Is your dad going? You have a full blown entourage. I'm jealous. I want people too. Soon I'll have hair people and make up people and a round the clock stylist to pick out clothes and pack for me." She smiled at the thought.

"I knew you loved my dorky side. I mean it is pretty irresistible. Who are we kidding...I am completely irresistible." Jake smiled a cheesy grin.

"If we don't take Owen I only want to stay a day or two. Is it worth taking Amy though for just a day or two? I don't think it's something everyone has to go to. Luke wasn't going to go. But if Amy goes to LA he could go to the fights. It's more like homework for us. Than necessarily fun. I can't party after. I'm training. But the winner of this fight could be who I fight for the championship. Plus it would look good for my fight. Yes I'd get the tapes but that way I could see first hand. It's hard to explain. It would be nice to see a fight in person together. One I'm not fighting in." He kissed her lips again followed by a few pecks.

He had no idea if he wanted Owen to go or not. "If we take O, maybe we could go to the zoo. Make a family thing out of it?" His lips pressed against her neck.

"Oh." She said softly and nodded he rhead. "We can leave him here and then when he is older and able to enjoy the zoo we can take him down to the San Diego Zoo or something. I was thinking of having the nursery redecorated to a safari theme. Something with more color than the plain ones we have. Some thing he will enjoy when he is older. PLus white might be too clean for a messy toddler."

She pushed a stray hair back out of his face, "We can go alone this time. You can see the Prince Harry cutout all set up in my living room. He scared the shit out of me when I walked in." She shook her head. A cutout probably wasn't the smartest idea for the girl who rarely stayed in LA.

"Let's go enjoy this fight. Maybe I will be able to enjoy this fight knowing that you are one of the guys getting bloodied. I could wear the dress you bought me but I think I want to save that for 200. So I will have to find something else to wear. I have some new shoes on the way too so I can wear one of those."

"I guess he is a bit young for the zoo. We can go to the zoo." He smiled. That could be a nice little date for them. "It would be laid back. We can just walk around at our leisure." Jake thought about it a bit. "You want safari? Or something more boy themed? We could do cars or something that may fit him even when he is a bit bigger." He shrugged a bit.

Spending a few days with her alone sounded nice. Especially after the last week. He missed her. It was a bit different than her just traveling, he almost lost her. He couldn't help but laugh when she mentioned her Harry cutout scared her. "I would have died if I saw you jump from your cutout." He laughed.

"I think it will be nice just you and I going and enjoying it together. I could introduce you to more fighters. Potential sponsors. I feel dad should go but I think it would be nice if we can just enjoy it together." He kissed her slowly and softly. "Why don't we..." Jake smiled as he left her hanging. "...go....shopping. I can get a new suit or shirt and tie. You can color coordinate. I kind of want to go with a green or something to go a different color." His thumbs rub up and down her back. He kissed her again slowly and softly. "I can't believe I suggested to go shopping." Jake teased before looking around. "You up for a fun friendly game of water basketball?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"He might not like cars. I want to get it decorated before he can say no. When he is older he can pick out the theme of his own room. I have all the power right now and I want to keep it for as long as possible. Who knows maybe he will want a MMA themed room with a big fat head of you on his wall when is five. He can never have a fat head of me though. All of mine are kind of risque." Too risque for her stepson.

"Alright then you can walk into the apartment first and tall me he doesn't scare you." She frowned at him and tried her best not to smile. "Ass." She mumbled.

She nodded her head, "I'd like that. As long as they are all cool and not people you will be facing in the ring one day." She kissed him back. Her smile grew bit by bit when he started his sentence. She nodded her head enthusiastically and then her face fell when he said green. "Green?" She groaned. "I can't wear green. Green is an accent color. It's a shoe color not coordinated outfit color. This is why you would never be able to pick out what I wear. Green is a no. It washes me out and it adds ten pounds in pictures. You can pick green but since you aren't fighting, we don't have to dress the same. That's a little thing I do on fight days to help you win. It hasn't done me wrong so far. I can't match you for a fight you aren't in. It jinxes the whole thing."

She laughed at his suggestion and nodded her head, "But be warned. Alex was on the varsity basketball team in high school and he taught me a thing or two. My free throw is off the charts."

Jake lit up. "We can get him a fat head of his dad! He would love that. But can I have a fat head of you in the gym? That would wicked awesome." He was happy with her suggestion. "It was just a suggestion babe. I threw a different thing out. But way to say I have no say." He tickled her sides.

"Q...I'm a UFC fighter. I could fight anyone in there..." He laughed. "You love me."

Jake laughed again. She was adorable. He didn't know about accent colors for clothes. "It was a suggestion. I know you get tired of red and black. So I threw green out there. I'm tired of grey too. Maybe I'll go blue. It will go with my watch pretty nice." He checked his watch out again. "I don't know we will just have to go look and check it out. Oooo how do you feel about suspenders?" Jake liked seeing her light up about shopping. It made him happy.

He let go of her to go grab the ball from the side of the pool. "I'm not scared. Maybe you will actually win at something against me." He grinned playfully at her before tossing the ball at her. "You get ball first."

"It's not that you have no say Jake. My say is just more important than yours." She teased and kissed his cheek. "You want to keep me happy and if he does want a UFC/MMA themed room you can decorate it however you wish. You know more about that stuff than I do." She stuck her tongue out at him, "You better not hit Prince Harry." She warned.

"Black is a color I will never get tired of but blue is manageable. I can do blue. Blue makes my eyes pop." She batted her eyelashes and nodded her head. "We will figure it out when we go shopping. It will be fun. We can go to the nice mall and really get a feel for the new season of clothes coming out." She wiggled her eyebrows, "And maybe we can go by Levi's and get you some new pants."

She frowned at him, "You talk a big game." She threw the ball at the hoop and made it in. "Told ya. Okay for real now, let's do this."

Back
Top Bottom