Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Well I have some news about this amazing house of ours...it's going to be crazy expensive. An outdoor kitchen, a big pool, pool house or mother in law suite. I think we would be looking at a million or a few million, especially in Vegas." She wasn't trying to burst the bubble because she was enjoying it but they had to be realistic. "You know how much I make and I have some saved up but some of that is for a rainy day. I'm not sure about how much you make. I don't want to spend the rest of our lives in debt either. I'm not saying I won't help pay for it but we need to come up with a number." She rubbed his shoulders and moved her hands down to his chest.

"I'd love a family. Maybe not five like my parents had but a couple maybe three. I don't care what they are but I would love to have a little girl to dress up and spoil. Boys might be easier to raise though. Especially with you to whip them in shape." She joked but didn't think of what she said. She pretty much confirmed a future with Jake.

"You can if you want. It's going to be boring but I have a TV to keep you entertained. I do have things to do though so you can't be too much of a distraction. Okay?" She grabbed his sponge and soap and started to wash off his chest.

Jake listened to her a bit. "Well you gotta think that we could get money from this place. I have money coming in from endorsers and interviews and the fights. If I had a championship shot that would help a lot. But do you understand now why it's important I don't get behind my opponents. This is my way of life. My job." He looked at her and gave her a small kiss. "I don't want you using your money you have saved up. If we have to wait on some features we wait. Maybe the in-law suite can wait. If we get a few bedrooms that will work till we have kids occupying them. If I get main event title shot I could pay for the house." He looked deep in her eyes. "We could make even move a bit outside of Vegas. We would just have to travel in for fights. That may help with cost."

He loved feeling her hands down his chest it made him shiver a bit in a good way. "We always could go back to Colorado and build a mansion." He wiggled his eyebrows at her grinning. "Three is a good number for a family. You would spoil a little girl and shoot if she looks like you, I'm doomed. Boys would be easy... they would have to do push ups or chin ups before entering the room or getting a snack from the fridge." He grinned. "They will be in great shape." He teased and chuckled a bit.

"Maybe...I'll stay here...just relax and rest." Jake kissed her cheek. "We ready to go lay down. Water is getting chilly."

She nodded her head, understanding why he needed to be working. He was doing endorsements and interviews but fighting was where the real money was at. He had a point though, they could always add on to a house. They just needed enough land to do it. "We can look and see what we can afford and then we can decide if we are happy with that or if we want to wait. It's not like we are growing out of this place. It won't kill us to stay a little longer."

She smiled, "Doesn't is snow in Colorado? I don't think I'm built for snow." She laughed. "I want to see what it's like first and then I will tell you if I would move there. I'm not saying no. I'd just like to see what I am agreeing to before I say yes." She rolled her eyes playfully, "I feel bad for them already. I'd rather not have them take any boxing classes or anything until they are teenagers though. That's for sure. And you'd have to be a champion so you can't lose and come home battered and bruised." She added.

She nodded her head, "That sounds good and I will come running if you need me but it is technically my day off." She agreed to getting out of the tub and she got out first and then helped him out. She drained the tub and dried them both off. "I forgot your clothes on the bed. It's just shorts. I'm sure you can get them on." She kissed his cheek and then his lips and pulled on her own boy shorts and tank top before joining him in the bedroom.

She had a good point. They didn't have to rush into a place and just settle. Maybe they could wait till he won another fight or so. He could make main event and not have a title shot and still get some good money. He saved most of it. He didn't need to buy a lot of things, that was the beauty of the endorsements. Mostly food and bills is what the money went to. He saved a lot of it or he did have a lot going out for his stepfather.

Jake smiled and laughed a bit. "It does snow back home baby. It's not too horrible. Snow days though are a blast." He kissed her cheek. "Why don't we go out there for Christmas. That way you can see snow first hand." Jake stopped and looked at her. "You what? Teenagers? No I disagree. I think both the boys and the girl can learn to start fighting at 4."

"Baby you will only need to come running as my girlfriend not my assistant." He climbed out and helped her get himself dried off. "I'll be okay baby." He kissed her cheek. Going into the bedroom he grabbed his shorts and put them on and then climbed into bed and just relaxed and sighed when he got all comfortable.

"I'd love that, Jake. Maybe we can get a cabin somewhere and be alone in the snowy woods." They had a lot time to debate over when their future kids would start fighting. "Four sounds a little early." She said warily. "We will see."

She walked into the bedroom and slipped into bed next to him. She wrapped her arm around his waist and kissed his cheek goodnight. "I might be gone when you wake up. I will leave the schedule for your pills on the fridge. If you take them in time you won't feel a lot of pain and always eat before or when you take them. Okay?" Once he responded she started letting her body relax for sleep.

The next day she was gone for most of the day. She threw away the rotten food in the fridge and pantry. She went through her drawers and got rid of clothes she barely wore. She went through her mail and threw away the junk stuff, cut up the credit cards and paid all of her bills. She cleaned the wartime place like a mad woman and when all of that was finished she talked to the landlord about getting out of her lease. It wouldn't be too much of hassle and she could start moving out when she and Jake got back.

When she was sure she was finished she dropped some stuff off at goodwill and then went back to Jake's place. She parked beside him since they were taking his car. She walked into the house and laid across the couch with her head in his lap if he was sitting down. "What did you today?" She asked with a yawn and kicked her shoes off.

Jake smiled at Adri. "A cabin for the holidays would be really nice." He kissed her cheek. "The only reason I say four is because it can teach disciple and flexibility. I won't let them get in a fight at school or anything."

Once she was laying down he snuggled close to her. "I'll be fine babe but thank you." He ended up falling asleep shortly after her.

She was gone when he woke up and he honestly missed having breakfast made for him. He was a bit spoiled with that. Jake decided to go to the basement and went for a run on the treadmill. He tried to keep his arm still to not hurt it. He even ran with it wrapped up hoping it would help. He didn't go for a quick run it was more of a slow, long run. Once he was done he showered quick with one hand, not the best shower but it would work to keep his sweat from revealing he ran.

He grabbed something easy and small for breakfast, just a bagel and a shake. Going to the living room he then sat and watched his fight and studied it a bit. If he couldn't work out much he would do his homework on tapes of potential opponents. In the middle of the day he texted her, "There is an empty spot next to me...hurry home, I miss you." He didn't want to really rush her but just let her know he missed her. He put their picture kissing as his phone background.

Once she came in he smiled. "Welcome home beautiful." His fingers ran though her hair. "I watched fight tapes. Nothing too exciting. You?"

"I feel like I did everything in the world. I managed to get my entire list done and donated two huge trash bags full of clothes to Goodwill. Now I want to snuggle you and rest up for this eleven hour drive to Colorado." She sighed and closed her eyes.

"I bet you're excited. By this time tomorrow you will be at your moms house. Which reminds me I need to finish those gift baskets." She laid down a little bit longer and then got up to grab the gift boxes she made them full of Jake's merchandise. They were shaping up to be some big boxes but it was full of shirts, an affliction towel and a nice framed picture of Jake in his affliction fighting gear staring down the camera with his stats on the side. Along with the MMA stuff she got some Las Vegas trinkets and candy. She was done buying stuff. She just had to put it all together. It was probably too much but she loved the idea and she wanted to see it through.

"Oh and on the way back iot excited and bought some magazines." She got up again and handed him a home buying magazine. "Just to see what we like and the price range. If it's too much we can save or look out of the city. Although a night time view of the strip and all the pretty lights would be amazing."

Jake was impressed with all she got done. She was good at busting her butt and getting things accomplished. That's why they worked so well together. "That sounds like a good idea babe why don't we just order food in?"

He thought a moment. This time tomorrow he'd be at his mom's. He wasn't sure if he was ready for it or not. "You're too cute. Putting all that stuff together. You sure you don't want me to sign my picture? May be worth to something sometime." He laughed a bit and kissed her head.

Looking through the magazines he found a few places he liked. "Babe..." He showed her a house he liked. It had a pool and outside kitchen area. A big kitchen, but no basement or area for a gym. Then he saw a second one he liked. "Ooo babe. This one has a really nice outside area. Nice, really nice outside kitchen and pool and even an balcony from the master looking out at the pool. But no basement or gym area. We may not find a basement in Nevada babe. We may have to get a bigger house with more rooms than find one with a basement."

"That sounds like the best idea in the world." She said to ordering in. "We are talking Chinese food right? There is a flier in one of the cabinets if you want to look for it. If not I can find a place on my phone."

She looked at the picture and got up to grab a sharpie. "Let's hope they don't pawn it." She teased and handed him the pen and picture frames. She folded the rest of the shirts and put them in the boxes, nice and neat. When he was finished with the frames she put them right in the middle so he was center stage. "They are going to be so proud of you baby." She said softly and kissed his cheek. She set them by the door so she didn't forget them and she walked back to the couch.

She rested her head on his shoulder and skimme dover the pages while he seemed to be going through each one. He was like a kid in a candy store when he found the ones he liked. "If it's a big balcony I am sure you can find a place to put a punching bag." She said softly. Adri nodded her head, "I think so too. Or you need to build one but that would take forever and a day." She looked up at him and smiled, "I was thinking...when we get the house we should get a puppy too. To help really blend our new house, relationship and the beginning of our family together."

Jake got up and grabbed the flier and set it on the coffee tablet to look at when she was done. "Chinese is fine babe. But I thought I had to watch what I ate." He teased.

Grabbing the sharpie he leaned over the coffee table sign the pictures. "They probably will. My mom will anyway." He said with a serious tone about them pawning it. He leaned back but watch Adri closely. He smiled when she kissed his cheek and said they would be so proud of him. He realized for the first time that it was Adri who was proud of him. She didn't need to really say she loved him, she did enough to show it. Sometimes he just didn't always pick up on it but he was starting to.

"That's a nice idea babe, to hang one outside." Adri always had good ideas and he loved that about her. "You want a puppy? Woah really? Puppies are a big deal. Let's focus on a house and see what is going on and then go from there." He wasn't saying no but didn't want to train a new puppy while still getting settled. He flipped through a few pages. "Babe..." He froze. It was the perfect house, with just about everything they wanted. So it didn't have a in-law suite but had plenty of rooms. "Baby. This is it. This is our house. Look, it has everything we want basically. Home theater, awesome kitchen, pool, plenty of rooms. Or families will just have to stay with us...room for a small gym. It's not as big as I hoped but... it will help having a little bit." He looked at her for her reaction.

"I only said that so you don't have a harder time getting back into the swing of things. It's bad enough that you can't train you don't want to worry about making weight. I don't want you to be stuck eating crappy food to lose weight." She rubbed his back and kiss the top of his arm.

"Maybe she won't." She said softly. "She may surprise you. Maybe she has all of your stuff hidden away somewhere. Your biggest fan but she doesn't want you getting a big head so she doesn't tell you." She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulder. "You never know."

She eagerly nodded her head to a puppy. "I was going To get one then you came along and took all of my time so I couldn't." She teased. She walked over to him and looked at the menu while he looked at the magazine. "What do you want to eat?" She asked and glanced up at him. He seemed frozen and she found out why soon enough. She walked over and raised her eyebrows. "We can go check it out when we go back. Make sure these pictures aren't trick photography. "I love that pool though. The house is huge babe, I'm sure if family did come to visit we wouldn't hear them."

Jake laughed a bit. "You just don't want to have to eat crap with me." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "But thank you for looking out for me love."

He loved her for trying to stay positive for him. The poor thing hadn't met his mother yet. "Thanks babe. But I think I'm looking to my biggest fan. Who doesn't want me to get a big head." He grinned at her.

"Oh I'm so sorry for keeping you from getting a puppy. I'm such a horrible person. You applied for the job just so you know..." He smiled and didn't even hear her question about food that was how into the house he was. "Can you call tomorrow to set up an appointment so we can definitely get in to see it? And baby you haven't met my mother yet...she is loud as hell." He shook his head. "This is perfect baby. And just so we are clear...we are not getting a small yappy dog. We can look at dogs that if I sit on it, it won't get squished. Like a boxer. Boxers are cool. We could name him Ali, like Mohammad Ali." He smiled at his own wittiness. Like no one else in the world had a boxer named Ali.

"Kung pow chicken. Extra spicy. Extra egg roll. Don't judge for the extras."

Adri nodded her head slowly, "That is partially true but I was mainly thinking of you babe." She smiled at him.

She agreed when he called himself a horrible, "Absolutely." She teased and rolled her eyes. "I know I applied for it. I needed the job more than the puppy anyways. And the job hasn't been so bad. I guess." She looked at he picture of the house and nodded her head, "I will call tomorrow. Don't forget the magazine. That's the only number we have."

She faked a pout, "You mean no chihuahua or pomeranian? That's exactly what I was going to ask for though." She walked over to him and put her hands on his hips. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, "You wouldn't really say no to me would you?" She batted her eyelashes and smiled at him. She wasn't surprised the fighter wanted a boxer for dog. She wanted something a little shorter and fatter. An english bulldog or a french bulldog. If he was feeling adventurous they could always get a bulldog and a boxer.

"I think it's your turn to order the food. Orange chicken with crab rangoon. And an egg roll."

He got up and put the magazine on the counter so he would see it in the morning. Then when she grabbed his hips when he came back into the living room he stopped and looked at her. "Really? You want one of those dogs? For real?" He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sure I can tell you no...no." He smiled at her and smacked her butt with his good hand before sitting back down. "Start looking at dogs too..." He sighed.

Jake grabbed his phone and called in their order. The told him 20 minutes before they would deliver it. He grabbed the money and set it on the coffee table then leaned back to get comfortable. He was starting to hurt a bit. He hit the button on his phone to check the time. It lit up with their picture on the background. "Baby will you get me my meds? I just got comfortable. Please? Ill give you kisses to make it worth it." He smiled at her.

"Can I have a bite of your food when comes?"

Adri frowned slightly, "You're supposed to say. I could never say no to you Adriana. And then I said good, I don't want one of them anyways. I want a bulldog." She smiled when he told her to start looking at dogs. "You're so smart baby." She smiled and kissed him happily. In the end he would most likely get what he wanted though.she would happily wait to get the dog of her dreams t make him happy.

She went to get his meds and gave him the two pills. "Of course you can have a bite of my food but only if I get a bite of yours." She sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder. "If training becomes too much we can always hire a professional to help with the training. Not all of it but some of it. I don't know what to do when it comes to training."

She wrapped her arm around him and stoked his side. "You can name the dog Ali but our kids will not be Muhammad or Ali. Got it? No offense to the names or the amazing boxer that became a legend but I was hoping for something that rolls off of the tongue, like Adriana. My name rolls off of your tongue."

Jake laughed at her when she frowned. "I can live with a bulldog. They aren't definitely small or yappie. They are a bit lazy though." He thought it over a bit. "Eventually I'd like to rescue a pitbull...that's a goal of mine. But if my girl wants a bulldog, then I will get her a bulldog puppy." Funny she would give up her dream for him and he would get her any dog she wanted to make her happy.

He took his medication. "Thank you babe. And I suppose as long as it's a small bite." He teased. "Babe...you want a dog but don't know how to train it?" He smiled and shook his head. "Good thing you're with a country boy."

He liked that she was talking about their future kids. "Babe, it's a name for a dog. Not our children. Give me some credit." He snuggled to her. "What names do you like?" Jake smiled when she mentioned her name rolling off his tongue. "You should hear me moan it." He grinned and nipped at her ear playfully.

"Not everything can be as active as you Jake." She smiled at him. "I'd love to save a pitbull. It will show some people the dogs aren't bad the people that train them are." She smiled at him, she was getting a puppy.

"I would taken it to Petco or something for training lessons." She stuck her tongue out at him, "Now I have you, my country boy."

She shook her head, "I was just saying." She shrugged her shoulder, "I like Alexander and JJ, a little junior that hopefully doesn't have an attitude like his father." She said playfully. "I haven't really thought of girl names. It's a good thing we don't have to worry about it right now."

She smiled and looked over her shoulder, "You say that like you have already moaned it. Have you been naughty?" She teased and bit his bottom lip.

"That's why I want a pit. To show them some love and that they aren't bad dogs. With my media status that would be good for them. You can get your bulldog puppy to be lazy with you and I can get a pit to go running with me. I do also want a bit of a security dog. A bulldog won't go chasing a burglar. Or they would get away if he did." He laughed a bit. "And please no girl dogs that you dress up...." He laughed a bit more.

"Honey, I meant names for a dog but good to know you're thinking of our future children." He smiled at her. "But yeah we totally have time to discuss that."

His grin grew when she asked if he had been naughty and he just chuckled. He hadn't but was just being playful. "Wouldn't you like to know..." He kissed her slowly and deeply before nipping at her lip. "I love you." The doorbell rang and Jake got up to get the food and pay. He set the food on the coffee table. "We want to put a movie in too?"

"A bulldog may not be the best choice for a guard dog but I'm sure we could try." She laughed, not able to get it out seriously. A bulldog wouldn't be a good guard dog. Especially if she wanted him to be fat and happy. "I'm telling you right now I will dress up and any and all dogs we have for Halloween and maybe Christmas. And any other holiday I deem fit. It may be a bandana or it may be a full on costume. You never know. And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

She blushed when he said he meant dog names. "I totally knew that. That's what I meant. A bulldog named Alexander." She smiled at him, "What, you don't believe me?" She laughed. "I want to see the dog before he gets a name.

"I kind of would like to know." She giggled and kissed him back. While he got the food she grabbed two forks and set them in the table. "Sure. Let's watch this one." She got up and popped Trainwreck in. She sat down next to him and opened her food containers.

Jake agreed with her about the bulldog not being the best choice for a guard dog and also waiting to name the dog till you see it. "Well when we get a house we can go look for a puppy babe. Or start looking now. I'm cool with that."

"Alexander the dog? Babe that's a lot to yell when he's in trouble." He laughed a bit. "Have you ever ridden a horse?" He grinned and grabbed them drinks before sitting with her to eat. He grabbed a bite of her food right away. He grinned at her.

"When are we leaving in the morning?" He knew he could rest if he needed to during the drive but he should give her some directions to help out. "I'm a bit nervous babe."

"I cannot wait! I can call the realtor tomorrow while we are on the road and set up the walk through the day after we get back. Unless you are that excited and want to go see it when we get back. But should we get a real estate agent or do you feel comfortable doing this yourself?"

"No. I have never ridden a horse. I don't know how I feel about getting on something that high. What if it doesn't like me and kicks me off or something?" She frowned at his fork and looked over her shoulder at him. "I was hoping I'd get a bite of it first."

She thought it over, "Well...it's an eleven hour drive but we have to add traffic so I was thinking if we leave here at five we could get there by seven, or hopefully, earlier."

"That would be wonderful babe. We can just go look at it ourselves first then always call someone later to help us if we decide we want it." He moved a bit, hurting a little.

He smiled at Adri's worry for riding a horse. "Our horses would be fine, trust me, but I'm sure Doctor Adriana won't allow me to ride while hurting." His lips pressed against her cheek. "She is pretty protective like that."

Jake nodded about the time. "Do you get up that early babe?" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek teasing her a bit. "That sounds great babe." He ate a bit then sat back making a face from the pain. He realized he hadn't stayed up on his meds.

"No I would not allow you on a horse in the state you are in. I don't think I want you near a horse either. Just incase it feels like kicking." She smiled at him.

"No I do not get up that early. I plan on going to bed early so hopefully I am not too grumpy when we hit the road. I don't drink coffee either so I got a bunch of energy drinks that will hopefully keep me afloat. And I have some surprises along the way." She did a little happy dance in the seat and leaned back on the couch. "I think you are going to like it."

She noticed him squirming and frowned at him, "What have you been doing all day? I gave you a schedule baby. So you don't have to do this. Did you sleep through a time or something? I knew I should have set up alarms in your phone."

He shook his head with an eye roll. "They are more than just animals that kick babe." Jake honestly thought they were very beautiful creatures.

"I didn't think you did. I'll take a protein shake if my love will make me one before we leave. What surprises?" He smiled at her. Honestly a bagel with peanut butter, crunchy, and a shake sounded good for breakfast for Jake. "Sorry I stole a bite. You want a bite?"

"Baby, I'm fine. I missed a time cause I was asleep. Then you came home and I got distracted by your beautiful self." He smiled at her and kissed her. "It happens I'll stay up on it tomorrow." He took a few bites then looked at Adri. "Do you man a favor?"

"I know, I know. I just get nervous around big animals like that. You never what they are going to do and I would hate for something to happen." She explained.

"Surprising surprises. It's not a surprise if I tell you but I think you will like it. I hope you will at least. You better like it." She poked her fork topped with orange chicken at him and then popped it in her mouth. "Start the blender that early in the morning? Do you have any idea how loud it is? Can we go to Jamba Juice instead?" She tilted her head, "I suppose I could make you a shake if you want but you have to do something for me. I don't know what yet but I am sure I will think of something." She winked at him and shrugged her shoulder.

"I know you will because I will be by your side and I will wake you up for your meds if I have to. We will be stuck in the car for a long time and I don't want to get stuck with grumpy in pain Jake." She raised an eyebrow to his request, "Depends on the favor."

Back
Top Bottom