Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I'm sure I will love them babe. Especially if you are behind them." He kissed her cheek. He went in for a bite then when she took it he gave her a look. "That was rude." He laughed a bit about the blender. "We can stop anywhere you want. That's fine."

Jake looked at her. "I'm stuck in a car with you for that long? Ugh that's enough to make me grumpy. And I've been fairly good lately I believe...I could be a lot worse. Give a guy some credit alright?" Jake moved and winced a bit. "I got it baby, you keep eating." He went to the kitchen and got his meds and an ice pack. He put it on his arm after sitting back down.

"You have my ipod charged up?" He thought a moment. "You know our children are going to be so organized and on top of everything cause of you." He smiled and gave Adri a wink. He couldn't help but wonder when she would be ready to take things further with them. He wasn't rushing, just curious when.

She offered him her tray and smiled at him, "I'm sorry." She laughed. "We will see how I am feeling in the morning. I have a feeling Jamba Juice won't be open when we get on the road and I don't think you want anything that sugary anyways. I might just make it tonight for tomorrow."

She had to agree. She hadn't seen his attitude too much lately. Only when he found out he was hurt but she didn't have to deal with that too long since his pain meds knocked him out. "You know I would have done that for you." She took the pain med bottle and opened it for him. She put a pill in his hand and put the bottle in her purse so they had them tomorrow.

"It's charged and in my purse. I bought a car charger so it won't die on the ride there." She laughed a little bit. "I know. The real question is how are you going to act when all of my time isn't centered around you?"

"We can wait and get something later. It's a road trip. It's adventurous we can do whatever." He shrugged. Jake was going to be laid back about it until they got to his mom's then crazy Jake would probably set in cause his mom drove him to be crazy at times.

"I know you would have but you're eating and you do everything for me. I can get up and do that. I was fine getting it. Thank you though." He rolled his eyes while she took the bottle to open it for him. "I could have gotten it."

Jake looked at her and rolled his eyes again but this time with a smile. "Probably not very well. You should know after this last week...I don't share. Especially you. So maybe kids and dogs are not a good idea." He moved to lay his head on her lap. He was worn out from his run and still being on the meds.

"Adri I have been thinking and with wanting to get a house...I think I want to stop paying for my stepfather's care..." He looked up at her with a serious look on his face. Jake was currently paying for his hospital bills, it honestly was what was keeping the man alive. He didn't want to anymore. Not to kill the guy but, he wanted that money he got beat up earning for himself and Adri.

"Next time you can open it yourself then. I was only trying to help."

She laughed, "Too late. You said I could get a puppy when we get the house. You find the perfect house and if we like it I am getti a puppy. No take backs so now you have to go through with it." She rubbed his hair back, "And we have a long time before kids. At least a marriage." She chuckled.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the couch. She stared at the ceiling and rubbed her lips together. She slowly looked down at him "That's up to you. It's your money. You were more than generous to pay for his bills. You can decide when to stop." She rubbed his cheek with her thumb.

"Are you going to visit and tell him while we are there?"

"Alright no take backs. But you can't love the dog more than me." His hand grabbed her other hand.

He closed his eyes relaxing on her lap. Jake felt guilty and selfish for taking the money away from the man. But he kind of was being selfish. He worked hard for the money and it was his to keep if chose to.

"No. I can't..." She shook his head. "I can't. Nor do I want to."

"I will try not too." She promised.

She put her head back again, "No one is going to force you to see him if you don't want too. I think you should tell him though. If you do take the money away. Give him a heads up. Let him make his peace but don't let him guilt you into doing anything." That man beat him and his family. She didn't know if he still had some unknown hold on Jake that Jake wasn't aware of. She didn't want him to do something he wasn't comfortable with.

"Do what makes you happy and you feel comfortable with."

He looked at Adri. "I don't want to talk to him. I have NOTHING to say to him. He doesn't know where the money is coming from. And if I went to see him, he wouldn't have to wait for the cancer to take his life." He was starting to get angry as he thought of everything that man did to him.

He shook his leg a bit, unable to sit still thinking of what the man did to him and Amy. He used to fear that man. Now he feared no one.

Jake was paying anonymously and told the hospital to tell him his insurance paid it. His mother didn't even know. Amy did but his mother had no idea. "Mom doesn't even know I've been paying it." He said quietly.

"Why are you paying for it in the first place?" She asked curiously. She wanted to know the first time he told her but they weren't close enough then. She didn't went to make him angrier but why pay for his aid when he made your life hell.

Him paying for it anonymously helped when it came to ending the funds. No one would know it was him. No one would blame him or beg him for anything.

"Why don't we lay in bed for a little bit before we go to sleep? I want my big spoon back."

He got up and moved with her to the bed. He waited for her to climb in bed and the cuddled up to her.

Why did he pay for it? He only had one reason. "My mom isn't ready to let him go...." He stared at the ceiling. "How do you love someone who beat your kids?" He spoke wuietly. "How do you stay with them? Pick them over your children?" He started to get angry again.

There was a lot of hurt and anger towards his mom from all of that. If he had his way he would bring Amy to Vegas and away from both of them. But she felt she had to take care of their mother, kinda like Jake did.

She slid into bed after he did and let him get comfortable before she got in next to him.

She rubbed his side and rubbed her lips together. Some people were blinded by love. Or she could be lost and confused. She could feel the tension in Jake's muscles and she kissed his chest. "Maybe she will start thinking clearly when he is gone. Don't think about it right now though. Think about the fun surprises I have for you tomorrow." She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly.

"You are never going to guess what is in store. I just hope you are in too much pain when we get there."

He rubbed her side slowly with his fingertips. She always tried to make him feel better. She was so good to him. "What in the world are you up to?" He looked at her confused. What could she have in store for him for when they get there?

Jake caressed her cheek with his bad hand but he didn't care. He kissed her slowly and gently. His kisses grew slower and more passionate. His tongue slid into her mouth searching for hers. He pulled her closer to him as they kissed.

It had been awhile for Jake and he wasn't trying anything but, making out never hurt.

"Oh the places we will go." She giggled and kissed the top of his nose.

He started to kiss her and she kissed him back. It quickly turned into a make out session and she wanted to stop before they went further but it felt so good to be that close to him. She wanted him but she couldn't even say she loved him yet. She wasn't a virgin by any means but she did think it was something special. Reserved for special people. But Jake was special people. She wanted to and she was sure they would soon. He probably thought she was bei prudish though.

She pushed his chest and pulled her head back. She took a small breath, "Slow down, tiger." She teased and looked into his eyes. "We need to get some rest before this car ride, handsome." She laughed a little and kissed him softly.

Jake let out a small sigh. He wasn't doing anything to pressure her. He wasn't trying to undress her or touch her in places, he was only kissing and she still pushed him away. He was a little frustrated but not upset. Offering her a smile he nodded. "Alright."

He closed his eyes and got comfortable. He snuggled to her and held her close to him. She needed her sleep to drive all that way, she was doing that for him.

He got up before Adri did and made a quick grab and go breakfast for them. He did it one handed so she couldn't be too upset about it. Bagels and some fruit with coffee for him and an energy drink for her.

Adri almost threw her phone when he alarm went off at four thirty but she hit snooze and got a few more minutes of sleep. When it went off again she groaned and turned the alarm off. She laid in bed a bit longer and turned over to wake up Jake but he wasn't in bed. She curled up under the blanket for a little while longer and then finally willed herself out of bed.

She put on a pair of cute Victoria's Secret yoga pants with a white T-shirt and a matching pullover. She slipped her feet into her slippers and walked out to the living room. The smell of breakfast wiped the morning grumpiness off of her face.

"What time did you wake up?" She asked putting her hair up in a ponytail. She sm Odd at the energy drink and picked it up. She opened it and took a big sip. "Ready to hit the road?"

Jake smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "About 4. But I figured I could get up and make breakfast so that way you have some food and I can always nap later...wait...I will nap later." He smiled and grabbed their bags. "Let me load up." He grabbed bags with his bad arm, not thinking and dropped it wincing.

He got the car loaded up and did a quick check everything was alright for them to be gone for a few days before heading out to the car with Adri. "You know there are some people who haven't been to bed yet and you hardly got out of bed." He smiled at her.

He got in and turned his ipod on and started to eat the food he made.

"Thank you for making breakfast." She said softly and yawned soon after. That was one thing off of her plate. She rolled her eyes when he picked up the bags. The only way he would learn to take it easy if he found out what not to do the hard way.

She groaned, "Yeah but those people won't be driving for eleven hours." She smiled back and gave him a kiss before they got into the car.

She turned down the music. It was a little to early for rock but it would do a good job of waking her up and keeping her up. "I will find a place for you to get a healthy smoothie on the road. Okay? Just tell me when you are hungry."

"You're welcome. It's not much but something." He put his hand on her leg as she drove and he rested his back agsinst the headrest.

"Sorry if that was too loud baby. Is there anything you want to listen to?" He started searching his ipod for something she may like better.

Jake smiled at her. "You're so good to me." He thought she was nothing but beautiful and sexy. Even then was she was tired and a bit grumpy. He found it kind of cute. He couldn't wait to go look at that house with her. She was changing him.

"Nothing on your iPod. It's keeping me up so you can leave it on. Just keep it a little quiet." She smiled at him and got on the highway. It was a long drive to Colorado.

They stayed on the highway for a couple hours until they got to the first surprise. The sun was just barely coming up which was perfect timing. She parked in an obscure location and smiled at Jake. "Come on. It's going to be fun."

She got out of the car and walked with him to a rock formation. "It's called Elephant Butte. Give you one guess as to why we stopped here." She giggled and looked at the rock. "Looks more like a trunk to me though."

"Well baby what do you want to listen to. We have a long drive I can turn satellite radio on." He didn't mind listening to things she wanted to listen to, she was driving them to see his family, it was the least he could do.

He got out looking at her a bit confused and walked with her. He smiled at her talking and looked at the formation. It was beautiful regardless the name. "Wow...that's awesome. It does look like a trunk. I can see that." He shook his head. "I have no idea why we stopped. Cause it's cool? And you want an elephant?" He laughed a bit. "Is elephant's your favorite animal?"

She had him turn on satellite radio and she flicked through the channels until she found something that would keep her up and hopefully not annoy Jake too much.

"Cause butt is in the name." She laughed again and shrugged her shoulder. "i thought it would look like a butt." She smiled at him. She took a picture for Instagram. "Let's get back on the road babycakes. On to the next stop. the next one is better than a rock formation. I promise."

She took his hand and walked back out to the road, "Do you need to use the bathroom?"

Jake laughed and rolled his eyes. "You are a goof..." He shook his head and kissed her cheek. He pulled her to him and made a goofy face selfie type of picture with the formation in the background with her. "How many stops is there?" He looked at her.

He shook his head as he walked with her. "No babe I'm good."

After getting back in the car he looked at a few fighting magazines letting her listen to her music. It was more important for her to stay awake than it was for him to have his music on. "What song is this?" He looked at her.

"A few." She smiled at him mysteriously and squeezed his hand.

They got back in the car and continued their journey to Colorado. "Sound and Color by Alabama Shakes.[/url] She answered and turned it up so he could enjoy the full range of the song.

"It's going to take some time for the next stop. So get comfortable."

He looked at her with a grin. "You seriously are best girlfriend ever. No one has ever done anything like this for me before. Thank you Adriana." He kissed her softly. She hasn't said she loves him but her actions say a lot.

He nodded a bit to the song. "Not a bad song. I can totally picture you dancing to it while cooking... I don't know why."

Jake looked at the magazines a bit before putting them down and setting his seat back a bit. His head rested back against the headrest. "Babe, know the bad thing about you driving? I can't lay my head in your lap." He smiled at her.

"I know. I'm the best." She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulder. "And if I remember correctly you said I am your only true girlfriend. SO there isn't much competition." She teased.

She nodded her head, "Can't say I haven't already danced to it in the kitchen. Just wait til we get a nice big kitchen. I'll be moonwalking to the fridge every morning to make breakfast."

She smiled at him, "But you can lean back in your seat and that is a good enough alternative. At least you don't have a brother putting his stinky feet in your face."

He laughed and shook his head, rolling his eyes. "You're right there isn't much competition but no one in general has ever done anything like this. To take the time to figure out stops. Take care of me when I'm injured. And just believe in me..." He grabbed her hand and caressed it.

Jake laughed again. "How did I miss that? And I can't wait for our big kitchen. Oh pics of you moonwalking to the fridge will so go online." He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"It's not good enough....and Amy so would have done that. Oh wait no I would get her feet in my back. Kinda like when we sleep at night." He made a face like he just so burned her before smiling. "I love you baby..."

Back
Top Bottom