Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She nodded, "Wow daddy. That's a lot of food. I thought we were going to start off with broth but this is good. Thank you." She picked up a spoon and sat Owen in the high chair. She started with the green beans and he didn't want that so she moved to the Mac and cheese and that was also rejected. The real winner was the peaches which her ate the entire jar.

She stood up and noticed he was still looking around for more. It made sense for him to still be hungry. He barely ate anything. She grabbed another jar of peaches and warmed them up a little bit before sitting down to feed them.

She looked at Jake, "Don't eat all of that. You have to eat that too." She said about the Mac and cheese and green beans. "Did he fart on her?" She asked Jake. "Because I made him a promise that if he farted on Layla, I would only feed him what he likes if he did."

"I'm sorry. I thought maybe he wanted more than broth. Sorry. I may have gauged wrong." Jake got worried when he rejected the mac and cheese then green beans. But then when the peaches went over well, he was happy.

"Think he would eat anything else? I can get that instead if he will. Or I can get the broth." He made faces at Owen.

Jake shook his head with a laugh. "You did not tell our son to fart someone. Yes you did." He shook his head laughing. "I don't know, she did give him back rather quick when he was crying. Maybe he did fart on her." He laughed. "That would be rather hilarious." Jake tried not to make faces at Owen as he ate, he knew Adri hated that but when she was getting another spoonful he did.

He got up and grabbed some yogurt, only a very small bowl of it. He was going to share with Owen.

"I think he won't eat anything else tonight. And he doesn't have too. He was sick and didn't eat anything. Now he's better and tonight he can eat what he wants." She smiled and rubbed Owen's cheek. He smiled at Jake and looked at Jake. "You're making faces."

She smiled at Owen again, "He farted." She said triumphantly. "He listened to his mama." She pinched his chubby cheek and smiled at Jake. She was never so proud of her baby boy. She was happy.

"No yogurt for the baby. Just peaches. My son wants peaches."

Jake looked at her then Owen. "Thanks for giving me away buddy. Thought you were my home boy. Traitor." Then Jake made another face at him.

He rolled his eyes but smiled. "Wow our kid can fart on demand. You should be proud. Papa is proud."

He put some on his spoon. "You could put peaches in the yogurt. Just saying." He took a bite and then gave a small a bite to Owen who loved it. "I think he likes it."

Jake nudged Adri. "Hey...How long are you home for?"

"I am very proud." She laughed. "That's a good skill to be proud of."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a scoop of yogurt and put it in the peaches. She mixed it up and fed Owen the mix. "Happy?" She teased and kept feeding Owen.

"I don't know. Believe it or not, I convinced my agent to come here. So when I hand him the paperwork it won't be in LA it will be here. I am an Express, Swarvoski, and once I show off my skills for Victoria Secret, I will hopefully be a Victoria's Secret model." She winked at him and smiled.

"And I'll be getting a rough cut of the music video soon. So we get to see all of that sexiness together. Or maybe the full cut since I won't be there for the release party."

"Remember that when he's like five and farting on demand." He smiled at him.

"Yes very thank you." He ate a few more bites of his yogurt too. After a bit he was full. He put his bowl in the sink after rinsing it.

Jake smiled when she mentioned being a Victoria Secret model. "That's nice that he is coming here."

His head went to her being busy. She was starting three new jobs and even though she explained her schedule, what if other jobs popped up. He wondered if they'd really even be able to plan the wedding. These were concerns before Layla but now he had Layla in the back of his head wondering if she'd be gone all the time. What if she did miss fights.

"This was a one time thing. He better not be farting on demand when he is five. I will fight you, Luke, my brothers, whoever. I will fight you all if I have too." She threatened.

When Owen finished eating she handed it to Jake since he was by the sink. She cleaned Owen's face off and picked him up for some cuddle time.

"Yeah, I can't wait. I will have to fly to New York for to walk for them and probably a few test shots. Make sure I look good in their underwear and then I'll be back. One day tops. Actually I can probably fly out there, do the try out and then come home same night. Be back in time to put Owen to bed."

She watched Jake get lost in thought, "This is better Jake. It is. The scheduling and timing it's better. I'll be gone a week every few months for Victoria. Swarvoski will take a few days and so will Express but those are only for the season. It's nothing serious with those two."

"Oh no. He will remember this day and use it to his advantage. The day mommy said it was okay to fart on command." He smiled at her.

He cleaned Owen's bowl out and put both the bowls in the dishwasher.

She was kind of hogging Owen but he understood why. He went and sat in the living room. He gave her a nod. "Yeah I know." He gave her a smile. His head rested his head against the back of the couch. He patted the couch for Max. If Adri had Owen, he got Max.

Jake couldn't help but still let his head wonder. He hoped if she got pregnant she wouldn't travel as much but he couldn't see her slowing down. Not anytime soon. She was at her peak. It would be years before she wanted to have a kid of their own. He watched Owen.

Adri stood up and walked over to Jake and Max. She sat on the couch with Owen and set him on the couch between them. Max out his head across Jakes legs and licked Owen's legs.

She put her head against Jake's shoulder, "Are you better yet? I want sex but if your still patient zero I'm stuck. Hurry up and get better." She rocked her body and rocked his and Owen's.

"But for real, how do you feel after that nice big meal?"

Jake smiled at the love Owen was getting from Max. "I worry about the separation of these two...I don't care how much she comes here...you take a boy from his dog and he's going to be pissed. You saw he was in the hospital." He looked at Adri. "I would have left Max there. He's a judge of character and that's his brother. He won't do anything to Owen but if she's doing something to Owen...not saying she would but he's another set of eyes and ears." He rubbed Max's head.

"That's romantic babe." He chuckled. "Patient zero really?"

Jake looked at her in her eyes with a smile. "I feel fine. Just tired. That's all. You don't even want to kiss me but you want to have sex? This is so messed up." He chuckled.

"Adge do you want sex just cause you're horny or do you feel the need to claim what is yours?" He asked and grabbed her hand.

"So are we saying that she has to take both?" Adri asked. She could handle losing Owen for a. Light or two but losing both of them would be harder. "She doesn't even like Max. Max is my dog. She doesn't get Max on this equation. She's here to spend time with Owen. That's all she gets."

She shook her head, "Well tired sex isn't much fun either. Looks like I'll be dying so while you sleep." She half teased.

"I don't need to claim what's already mine." She smiled. "And I wouldn't be flying solo if I was feeling territorial. I'm not an animal. I'm just horny. And you really suck right now."

Jake shook his head. "No. Not at all. What I'm saying is maybe...just maybe we could use Max as a weapon. When she is here visiting we can have Max intimidate her. And if she does anything stupid, Max would growl at her and she'd stop. Maybe she would get afraid of Max and stop coming by." He was joking, well sort of. He never wished for his mother to not be around but, they've been making it work without her.

"Woman shut your face..." He shook his head. "I'm not that tired."

He watched her. "Well you're really sexy when you are territorial. So too bad you aren't being territorial or we would be putting the boy to bed early..."

Owen smacked Jake's arm. "What? You don't want to go to bed early? But mama wants some alone time with daddy. And the way her day is going, she's going to probably get it." He smiled and kissed Owen's head.

"I'm not turning our sweet mastiff into a bully. If she finds him aggressive, she can call aspca or the cops and tell them we are training him to be aggressive. She already doesn't like him. I'm not giving her a reason to try and take him away. Max is a sweet dog. She will learn to get over her fear of him." She shrugged her shoulder. "And if she doesn't, oh well. Max is still a sweet dog."

She laughed and shook her head, "Now I am really flying solo. Don't tell me to shut my face. When you hear the buzzing tonight beside, you remember those words."

She smiled when Owen hit him, "Good boy Owen. We have to keep you on schedule huh?" She stuck her tongue out at Jake. She raised OWen so he over Jake, "Fart Baby Boo. Do it." She teased.

"Adge...I was kidding..." He smiled. She was so protective of her boys. "Who's dog is he?" He teased.

Jake shrugged. "If you'd rather have that then me that's on you. Your loss."

"Oh sure don't train Max to hate Layla but teach Owen to hit and fart on his dad. Real nice Adri. Real nice." He shook his head.

"Come here..." He said to Adri. Jake could make her forget about any toy in no time. She just had to get closer to him.

"He's my dog, remember?"

She nodded ehr head, "The toy won't get me sick." She said softly. She smiled and sat Owen down on her lap, "It's not like he did it." She turned Owen around and had him stand up on her thighs.

"You aren't doing anything to me, in front of these innocent blue yes. We can watch a movie until his bed time and the you can and seduce me, Patient Zero. I wonder where I can find a hazmat suit so you don't breath on me." She teased.

He faked coughed. "He's Owen's." He gave her a look. Ask both of them. I dare you." He teased.

Jake looked at her. "Not now but soon he will listen and I eill tell everyone be learned. it from you." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"I was only going to cuddle you. But fine. Now I'm going to breathe on you just because you are a punk." He leaned over and breathed on her. "I have to blow my nose let me see your shirt." He laughed before blowing a raspberry on her neck.

"What movie we watching?"

She rolled her eyes at his fake cough. "Patient zero." She said under breath and glared at Jake. "No one would believe you. I am raising my boy to a gentleman. We are going to go on dates when he is older and he's going to be my little man. You, will seem like th parent that teaches him to fart on command."

She leaned away from him,"Ew. You're so gross." She got off the couch and took Owen when he said he had to blow his nose. She walked to the movies and searched through the movies they had.

"Let's watch Rambo. That's a good one. Will you go make some popcorn?" She asked and while he was gone, she put in The Devil Wears Prada to watch instead. She passed all the trailers and started the movie but paused it right away so could wait for Jake.

"And don't breathe on it."

That would be Jake's luck, everyone not believing that Adri was the one who taught him the bad habits. "No I'm going to teach him to belch the ABCs." He smiled proudly.

"My girl want to watch Rambo? Damn I love you." For that he'd gladly make popcorn. He got up to pop it. "What do you want to drink baby?" He grabbed water and powerade for himself. After she gave him her preference he grabbed it and walked back into the living room. He sat back down in his spot.

"I breathed all over it. Your popcorn and drink." He patted his lap for Adri. "Come here Q."

"Water. Thanks Boo." She sat next to Jake and smiled at him. "Thank you for making the popcorn." She kissed his cheek and ate some popcorn. She pressed play on the movie and The Fevil Wears Prada started to play. She snuggled into Jake and watched her favorite movie.

She rubbed Jakes thigh and Owen tried to go after the pop corn and Adri pulled him back. She got up and grabbed him some cherrios to snack on.

"By the time the movie is over, he should be ready for bed. And then we can go to bed."

Jake looked at Adri. "This is NOT Rambo. You are evil." He sighed.

"Are we going to bed or just going to bed for alone time?" He asked.

Halfway through the movie Jake leaned over and started kissing and nipping at Adri's neck.

With about a half hour left, Jake got up and went to grab pajamas and warm up a bottle for Owen. When he came back Owen saw the bottle and crawled over to Jake. "Hey buddy. You know what this is huh? Let's get you dressed first okay?" He put him in his pajamas and then Owen snuggled up with Jake as he fed him his bottle. His eyes in no time started to get heavy.

She laughed, "But she has to survive the concrete jungle. Like Rambo had to survive the real jungle." She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek. "You'll learn to love this movie." She promised.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't depends on how my batteries hold up tonight." She teased and nipped his earlobe.

She smiled when Owen moved over to Jake for the bottle. "We should really get him on a routine so he starts sleeping through the night in his crib like a big boy." She sighed. "It will be easier for us and Layla when she takes him. If he is on a better schedule. A bottle in the crib and he will fall asleep on his own in no time. Like he is now." She said softly. She watched Owen holding his bottle. "If anything we are distractions." She said softly.

"This NOTHING like Rambo Adriana. No. Nothing like it. Jake Daniels isn't going to love this movie. Sorry to bust your bubble babe." He shook his head.

"I hope your batteries die."

Jake looked from Adri to Owen back to Adri. "You're the one that wanted him in the bassinet in our room. Good luck breaking that habit. I'm down with him sleeping through the night." He kissed his head. "We're distractions of what?"

She frowned at him, "You suck. Take it back you loser! They probably are dead anyways." She sighed.

"I know but the habit he creates now will be the habit he has until he is in a big boy bed. So tomorrow we put him in the crib and give him a bottle and let him out himself to sleep." Unless he cried then Adri would go and save him and they could try again later.

"We are distractions of him going to sleep. Look, he's watching you. He's not trying to go to sleep. If you weren't there he might have an easier time falling asleep." She shrugged.

Jake knew she was being playful and maybe he didn't tell her, but he thought he did, she said something that triggered something in him. Or called him something. His smile quickly faded and he stared off. It took everything he had to not flip out on her. He also had Owen so that helped. Eddie used to call him a loser all the time. That was the only thing that absolutely pissed him off. Any of his opponents could call him anything but a loser.

He knew she would never let him put himself to sleep if he started crying for his mama. She'd get him and love on him and put him to sleep. "Yeah..." He still was trying to stay calm.

He just listened to her and looked at Owen. Normally he would talk to her civil about it but he wanted to explode. He needed to cool down. He handed Owen to Adri and got up going outside. He started pacing to calm down.

"And passing him off doesn't help when you are trying to put him to bed." She teased and got Owen back in position.

"You're going to miss the best part of the movie." She told Jake and watched him walk backa nd forth. She didn't realize something was wrong until that moment. She did one thing at a time because getting him down from his anger high would take time. She needed to get Owen to bed and then she could handle Jake.

When Owen was asleep, she took him upstairs and laid him in his crib. She turned on the monitor and went downstairs. She looked at her pacing fiance and walked over to him, "What's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom