Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Adri rolled her eyes, "I can catch you. Actually, I don't need to catch you. I have special tricks up my sleeves. You'll fall into my trap." She winked at him and smiled back at him.

She raised her eyebrows, "Aw Boo. Are your feelings hurt?" She teased. "No kisses?" She asked and slowly nodded her head, "That'll be harder for you than me. Especially when you see me walking around the room naked. Maybe even the house." She smiled evilly.

The doctor came in and checked Owen and Jake out. He talked them both through how to give Owen his medicine. He gave Jake a bottle of antibiotics and told him to take one in the morning and one at night. Then he went to get a nurse to get them through the discharge paperwork.

Jake flexed, "Can you beat this? I doubt it. I'm a trained UFC fighter. I can beat anyone. I'm never lost. That should say a lot." He said matter of factly.

"Woah, you said you were not going to walk around the house naked cause we have an Owen. And you just won't do it cause I asked you to. I'll just walk around the house naked. Two can play that game. Just remember that." Owen snuggled up to him. "At least my son still loves me. Huh buddy." Owen said Adri's name and Jake's face fell and looked annoyed. "That's bullshit. You turned my own kid against me."

Once the doctor left Jake looked at Owen. "Hey big guy we both get to go home! We can stop and get Max. So you can cuddle with your friend. You miss Max huh?" He kissed his temple.

Jake pulled his phone out. He figured now would be a good time to call Layla. He dialed the number and waited for her to answer. "Hey...I just wanted to let you know Owen got sick. Him and I both got a bacterial infection. We were both sick and dehydrated. We trouble keeping anything in. So we came to the doctor they kept us give us IVs and watch Owen's temperature. We're getting discharged here in a few minutes. He's okay though. His fever is gone. He's gaining his appetite back."

"Hey! Watch your mouth before learns that word. He'll figure out Daddy eventually. Get dressed. I want to go home." She told him. She took Owen from Jake and got him changed and dressed in his going home clothes. She handed Jake the bag with his fresh clothes.

She listened to the phone call silently. Layla sounded upset, "Thank you for calling me. Umm...can I...Can I come and see him? Just to hold him and check on him for a little while."

Adri looked at Jake and then at Owen. She nodded her head, might as well. "Just give us a few hours to get home and get situated before you come by."

"Okay. I'll come by around 2. Thank you for letting me do this."

Jake rolled his eyes at her freaking out about the curse word but she had a point. "Yes ma'am." He got up and got changed and pulled his shoes on.

Jake looked at Adri about Layla coming back. "I guess we will see you in a few hours." He hung up and sighed shaking his head. He was still worried about her coming and spending time with him.

He looked at Adri, "You sure about this?" He asked softly. He gathered their stuff and then the nurse brought in the paperwork. Jake signed his and Owen's discharge papers and thanked the nurse. They could leave. "Do you mind driving home babe?" He grabbed their bags and let her carry Owen out to the car.

He got the car loaded then got in to head home. "Are we stopping to get Max? I kinda told the kid we were...Is Amy still infected I wonder." He got out his phone and called Luke and he said he could meet them outside with Max who had been a good boy while they were in the hospital. "Stop by Luke's babe." He said once he hung up.

"No. But it's not like I could say no. And I'd rather her know she is allowed around than try to sneak by when I'm not here and get time with him that way." Honestly, she was scared that awoken would cling to Layla right away and not let her go when she had to leave. Maybe they had some type of bond and he would instantly know who she was and call her mom.

She pulled her keys out of her bag and nodded her head. She walked out of the car and strapped Owdn in. She gave the seat a jiggle to make sure it was strapped in all the way. It was a force of habit. She always did it. She felt wrong if she didn't do it.

She drove to Luke's house and Luke and Max were waiting outside. Since she and alums were the only uninfected ones, she got Max and let him jump in the back. "He says prepare to get your ass kicker when you are feeling better." She told Jake and drove them home.

"Don't worry about the bags, go take a shower and get in bed. I'll get the stuff out of the car. And Max can watch Owen." She smiled. "Or I'll just leave Owen in the carrier in the foyer. I'll give him a bath and then get in bed with you two for a quick nap before Layla comes. Sound good?"

Jake just watched her a moment. He could see she was concerned about it but she was thinking about her son's best interest and she was never so sexy and beautiful to him.

He smiled when she said Luke was going to kick Jake's ass. "He wishes. I could kick his ass now."

When they got home he listened to Adri's idea. "Sounds fantastic baby. I love how you think." He kissed her head. "When can I kiss you again? I miss my babies sexy sweet lips. Will you bring up a drink for me when you come up? Water is good enough." He smiled before going up to their room.

Jake stripped tossing his clothes in the hamper and starting the shower. He climbed in when it was warm enough. The warm water on his body felt nice. A shower in general felt wonderful. He felt clean and refreshed. That alone helped him feel better. Once he was washed he climbed out and dried off. He put on his boxer briefs before climbing into his bed. It felt like his bed swallowed him. It was so comfortable. The only things missing were his family to snuggle with.

"When you start training again, I'll kiss you. For now you can dream of my sweet lips and everything they can do to you." She kissed the back of his hand and gave it a squeeze.

While he went inside, she got Owen out of the car and set him in the foyer. Max followed and laid by the carrier. Adri grabbed the bags and set them in the foyer. She took Owen upstairs first and set him on the floor, still in the carrier. She went back down to grab the bags and then she went back up. She took off her pants and shirt and put on one of Jake's long sleeve shirts with his name across the back.

She got Akeem out of his carrier and on the bed. She pulled his pants off and put him in a onesie. She took him downstairs to get him a bottle of water and get Jake a water and a Powerade. When she was done Jake was in bed and she handed Owen over before crawling on the bed and laying down next to him. Max jumped up and laid between them so he was in the middle of the happy little family.

Adri set her alarm to go off at one so she could be Owen fed. "Should we give him a bath before she comes?" She asked Jake and looked at Owen. "You feel better after your shower. Maybe he will feel better after a bath?"

Jake whined. "But babe...that's not fair...ugh. I can't make it that long..." He sighed and totally pouted like a little kid.

He took Owen when she handed him over. "Hey big boy. Glad to be home with Maximus?" He kissed his temple. He looked at Adri. "That's mine...it even has my name on it. I like how I lose my clothes to my fiance."

"Baby I feel soo much better after showering. Yeah we probably should give him a bath. First I'd say let him get her sick who cares, but he will feel better after a bath." He rubbed his back and let him lay on Jake's chest.

Jake looked at Adri in her eyes a moment. "You okay baby?"

"Your name is Jake Daniels. Until you change your name to Drifter, your name is not on this shirt." She smiled and raised her shirt to tease him. "I like your shirts. Your long sleeves, your muscle tanks. All of them." She smiled at him.

"I want him to feel better. That's all I want." She said softly and looked at Owen.

"I'm fine." She told him and shrugged her shoulder. "I'm tired but I don't know how much sleep I'm going to get. I want him to be in the crib on time tonight. So we can sleep all night. Possibly sleep in in the morning."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but if you listen when they announce my name on fight nights. The say Drifter. So it is my name. And when you marry me, you won't be Mrs. Drifter." Then reminded him. "Sooo...I have a question. When we get married are you taking my name or keeping yours?" A lot of celebrities keep their names when they marry. Or they keep their Hollywood name but legally go by their married name.

Jake rubbed Owen's back and kissed his head, "Well we will get him all cleaned up in a bit. That way he would have had his nap, a bath and we will feed him too. Maybe feed him, then bath."

"You rest baby. I'll take care of him tonight. I'll get up with him and put him to bed." He looked at her and wanted to kiss her. Jake didn't really mean about her being tired but because of Layla coming by. But she was the one who said it was okay.

She bit her cheek when he asked if she wanted to change her name. She knew it was a big thin with guys to get the woman and get her name changed. "I don't know yet." She said honestly. "Do you want me to change my name?" She asked back. "Is it something important to you?" That would be a factor in her changing her name.

"Yeah, feed him then a bath. You know he likes to get messy." She smiled let Owen hold her finger and she looked at Jake. "You made a really pretty baby boo." She rubbed Owen's cheek and smiled at Jake. She wanted to say that they would make cuter babies but that didn't feel right.

"I feel fine Boo. Let's take a nap and get our baby fed. I will be taking a day where you take care of Owen all day. You should seen the blowouts I had to deal with. Absolutely disgusting but that's okay. Because you are taking him for a full day. And I'll sleep and rest and probably go to a spa or something." She smiled at Jake and stretched her legs. "I'm going to take a nap now."

He wasn't really sure how to answer that. Honesty was probably best. "Well...I would feel really honored that you would become a Daniels. I wear the name very proudly. It would make me proud if you wanted to become a Daniels too. But I do understand if you don't want to for career reasons." He shrugged. Her career at some point would end but her name was something for the rest of their lives. He already was agreeing to the prenup but in reality of it, a name is a name, nothing more.

"He's a boy, all boys get messy." He smiled and looked in Adri's eyes. "Yeah? You think so? I think so too. I can't wait to see how pretty our babies are." He smiled, the two of them were thinking the same thing but didn't want to be rude to Owen or his looks.

"I've seen his normal diapers, I can imagine a blowout." Jake shivered. "I got him." Jake smiled. "I'll hook you up baby. I promise." He gave her a nod about napping. Jake kept his arm around Owen and put his hand on her leg. He closed his eyes and took a nap with his family before he knew Adri's alarm would be going off.

She smiled at him and nodded her head. She liked that he didn't want her to change her name because he wanted to claim her. He said he would be honored and proud for her to change her name. He made her want to change her name.

"Yeah. Well...yeah. Boys get messy. He will be messy." She smiled. She didn't want kids now but she couldn't wait to see what they made together.

"Ooh good day on Jake. I can't wait." She laughed.

She took a nice nap wit Jake and Owen until the alarm went off. She had to wake up. She wanted Owen on schedule so she rubbed his chest and gave him a soft shake to wake him up. He wasn't happen about being moved but he was slowly waking up. She looked at Jake and smiled at him. "Good afternoon." She stretched and sat up.

"Why don't you finish waking him up and I'll go get his food ready and maybe some food for you too? Are you hungry?"

The name question was never about claiming her. Even when he thought his dad didn't want to be around he still wore his name proudly. Now he wore it even prouder. Everyone already knew they were together, so she didn't need the Daniels name to show the world she was Jake Daniels' wife.

The day may not be entirely on Jake. He may have Amy help out so he could train and work out. He had to get down to business but Adri would most definitely get the day off. And if he wasn't in the gym, he would have Owen so Adri could spend time with Amy if she wanted or she could do anything she wanted to. She deserved it after taking care of her two boys.

"Afternoon." Jake said with a yawn. He was still tired and didn't want to wake up either but they promised Layla. "Mmhmm make me the mean parent and you bring food so you become the favorite." He thought about his stomach. "Sure. I'm a little hungry. What you thinking? Ooo babe...know what I really want? A kiss from my fiance."

When Adri went downstairs, Jake laid Owen on the bed and rolled to his side. He kissed his face.

"I'm always his favorite. I'll be right back." She got off the bed and wrapped up in her robe. She kissed the top of Jake's head. She went downstairs and got Owen's food ready. She made Jake some healthy chicken noodle soup from a can because she still needed to make the soup her parents made. She'd start it when the boys came down and they could have it tonight.

When she came back up Owen was awake. She put Jake's soup on the night stand and got on the bed. She smiled st aowen and kissed his forehead. "How you doing baby boo?" She asked. She grabbed a new diaper and the changing pad. She changed him really quick and then washed her hands so she could feed him.

When lunch was over, she pulled out a cute outfit and started the bath. "Hey, do you mind if I give him a bath alone? Spend so,e alone time with my little guy?" She wanted to bathe him and hold him now, when she didn't have to share him with Layla.

Jake sat up and grabbed the soup. He started to eat as he watched Owen eat. Owen sure loved Adri. She was also amazing with him.

He smiled at her and laid back down. "Go ahead. I'll rest more." It was a win win for everyone. Adri didn't have to say it but he could tell she was concerned about Layla coming or it bothered her. He smiled at Adri. "Love you Q." He knew it couldn't be easy that's why before their nap he asked if she was okay.

During Owen's bath Jake cuddled with Max who moved up and stole Adri's spot in bed.

"I love you too Jake." She stripped Owen and put him in the bath. She made sure the water was just how he liked it so he wouldn't get upset. She got him smelling all good with his sensitive skin soap and shampoo.

When he was done bathing she wrapped him up in a towel and held him while she sat on the edge of the tub. "Okay big guy. Your birth mommy is coming and I want you to be happy when she comes. But if you fart on her I will make sure you only eat your favorite foods tomorrow." She promised and kissed the top of his head.

She took him into the room and got him in a diaper and dressed for Layla's arrival. She smiled at Jake. "Do I need to dress you too?"

Jake smiled at them when they emerged from the bathroom. Max sat up wagging his tail. "Someone missed his brother."

"I feel like you have favorites. And I'm not one of them." He said with a serious face and tone. "I had to bathe alone. He got alone time with mommy. Daddy isn't even getting lip action. It's not fair." He gave her a look.

"Help would be nice. But can you just get me basketball shorts out? I need comfy clothes. Maybe a muscle shirt or whatever you grab. And a kiss. Please?" He smiled and snuggled into her pillow.

"They are your biggest fans, Boo. They just feel the need to make me feel special too." She smiled st Jake and shrugged her shoulder. "Daddy will get lip action when he's not contagious." She blew him a kiss.

She got him shorts and a muscles shirt. The one he cut himself because those ones were usually more deeper cut and showed off his abs a bit more. She set them in his lap and looked at him snuggling her pillow. "You have infected my pillow." She bent over and kissed his forehead. "I hope you feel guilty when I get sick. Get dressed, Boo."

She grabbed his bowl and spoon and then Owens jar and spoon and took them downstairs. Max followed Adri since she had Owen. She set Owen in his jumper so she could work out his leg muscles and she started making the soup. She could clearly see Max and Owen from the kitchen and it looked like Max was very happy to have his buddy back.

"I'm on an antibotic and I don't have a fever anymore. I'm technically not contagious anymore. So there." He smiled and stuck his tongue out.

He looked at her pillow. "I will put a new case on it if it makes you feel better. You are such a big baby gosh." He teased and winked at her. He got up to get dressed. Jake pulled on his shorts and muscle shirt. "You picked this shirt just so you could stare at my abs. Don't even lie."

Jake grabbed his phone and then headed downstairs. He walked into the living room and made a face at Owen. "What you doing buddy?" He tossed a few toys on his jumper so he had something to play with. He blew a raspberry on his neck who laughed and squealed. Owen then got a kiss on his head before Jake went to get some water. "This smells good baby." He kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Please tell me I get to make out with you when you are willing to kiss me. I need to make up for the lost time."

"That would make me feel better." She said to him putting a new case on her pillow. "And you're the baby." She smiled when he put on his shirt. "I don't know why I like you in muscles shirts so much. It's like lingerie. You just look so damn good." She smiled. "And yes. I like to stare at your abs through that shirt." She winked at him.

She laughed, "You're such a horn dog when you don't get sex or kisses." She teased. "But yes, we can make out. We can make out clothed or naked, dry or wet. However you want to make it we will do it. Okay?"

She cut up some carrots and put them in the pot. The doorbell rang and her stomach flipped. She sighed and went to answer the door.

"Good time. I just got dinner started and Owen is happily bouncing in his jumper. Come on in." She let Layla enter.

Layla smiled and walked into the house. She had a gift for Owen. She saw him next to a big dog and looked at Jake and then Max. She chose to ignore it and sat on the floor next to Owen. "Hi my little cutie." She rubbed his cheek.

Adri stood by close enough to scoop in when Owen had his break down from being close to a stranger but it never came. Layla pulled him o of the jumper and set him on the floor. Max moved closer and she moved Owen from Max. "Max come." Adri said, "come." He begrudgingly got up and sat beside her but kept his eye on Layla and Owen.

"So I graduated nursing school. And I'm working on getting a place for myself. I was thinking when I am set, we can discuss custody." Layla said and looked at Adri and Jake. "I appreciate everything You both have done for me but it's time I step up to the plate and take care of my son."

Adri looked at Jake and then Owen. "I'm making dinner. I should go make sure it doesn't burn." She said softly. She called Max to follow her and fed him.

Layla moved to the couch with Owen and showed him the bear she got him. He got a little antsy that Adri wasn't around and he called for his mama.

Layla smiled, "I'm your mama. That's right. You're so smart." She kissed his forehead and looked st Jake. "He might feel better if you come sit next to us." She patted the couch.

"I will hold you to that. Make out session anyway I want. I'm documenting it now so it will happen." He smiled and kissed her cheek. He took a drink when the doorbell rang. If he hadn't been sick, he would be drinking something a hell of a lot stronger than water.

Jake reached his hand out to Adri as she walked by to let her know he loved her and knew this couldn't be easy. Hell what Layla said about custody wasn't easy for Jake. He had his son everyday all day. Now he would have to give that up.

"You realize that Max is his best friend. The two are normally inseparable. We had to call Luke to show Owen a video of Max so he would calm down." He said softly. He was trying not sound angry or upset or even annoyed. He knew when he called for his mama, he meant Adri and not Layla. "Layla..." He didn't want to get her hopes up about something that wasn't true. It wasn't fair to Adri, "Mama was his first word...He hasn't said dada yet. Just mama and he calls Adri mama." He moved over to the couch but sat on the opposite end. He didn't need to be too close to her.

"I wanted to talk to you about things myself. I'm not the only one who has raised him here. Adri has been..." He smiled, "More than amazing. She would give him the world in a heartbeat. She needs some sort of legal rights to him until we get married. If something like what happened the other day happened and I was out of town, she couldn't get him help." He wished Adri didn't bail on him but he understood why she did. But she was part of this family too.

Jake sighed and looked at his hands. "You graduated in less than a year?" He looked at her confused. "This isn't going to be easy. You will have to be patient with us. We need to ease into this. Do you have a place big enough for him?" He felt bad for her and for Owen. Owen was going to hate it because he'd be without his Max and his parents. "My family has been a big part of his life...it's going to be an adjustment to all of us..." He said softly and looked into the kitchen. Why did he bring up calling her. He felt so stupid for bringing it up.

She laughed a little bit, "I realize that but I am stil his mother."

Layla rubbed her lips together, "Can three people have rights to one kid? I'm not giving up my rights for her. He's my son, Jake. I know, I haven't been here but I want to be. The next time he is in the hospital, I will be by his side." She told Jake and promise Owen. Nothing was going to happen to her son with out her being there beside him.

"When I get married does my husband get parental rights to Owen too?" She asked. "If it makes you happy, look into it. But I'm firm on not giving up my rights for her. I will fight for him." She rubbed Owen's back.

"Well, technically phlebotomy. I had a few classes under my belt. I was taking some classes while I was working as a ring girl. They transferred over to the new school and I was able to get my certification. I'll make good money. Once I get his room all set up I want to start taking him a few days a week. I'm not saying right now. I'm still working on some stuff but before the year ends."

She smiled at her son, "I'm glad your family has accepted him. I'm still working on getting my parents to accept it. But I'm sure once they see this cute face they will fall in love." She rubbed Owen's cheek.

"Layla, I never said for you to give up anything. It's more so if something happens to him she can get him the help he needs. They wouldn't let her fill any paperwork out or sign his discharge papers. If something is going on and she has him and has to take him, I want her to have that opportunity to do it without someone stopping her cause of legality purposes. It's for his own good." She was annoying the hell out of him but was trying to keep his cool.

Jake was going to probably blow everyone's minds. "Yeah I think I would want him to. For the same reason. I'm not saying custody but legally be able to sign papers for him. School papers, hospital papers, whatever it may be. Guardianship, whatever the title is, we want to do it and honestly I will probably fight you on it if I have to. She's been here since we brought him home from the hospital. She has every right to sign a stupid medical form. Sorry but she does. You at this point couldn't even fill out...cause you don't know. So even if you were with him, you couldn't fill it out." He wasn't trying to hurt her but explain that it would benefit Owen.

He wasn't sure how he felt about her bringing him around people who would rather pay her off than have him around. "I'm going to say this once as his father...don't you dare put him in a position of getting hurt. Physically, emotionally, or psychologically. Do you understand me? I just let my mother hold him for the first time a few weeks ago. I worked too damn hard to protect him from people in his life that could just hurt him. I hope and pray you do the same." His papa bear mode kicked in overdrive.

"I want visitations or an agreement done through the lawyers." He said that out of fear. He was scared. What if she took him and bailed. And then he never saw him again. The thought alone was giving him an anxiety he never had before. He looked around because he needed to figure out a way to calm down before he flipped. He looked up at Adri and gave her a look for help.

"Guardianship." Layla sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'll sign guardianship papers. I don't want to fight. I don't want to make things awkward between the three of us because of this. I'll sign the papers but when the situations arrives you have to sign the papers too." She was doing this for her son. As long as she wasn't losing her son and giving him to Adri then she was fine with Adri having guardianship.

"I wouldn't put my son in danger. When I find the right guy, I am going to find someone who will be there for him and me. Not once have I threatened your fiance' and you're already threatening someone who doesn't exist." he was the one with the troubled childhood. He was more likely to hit Owen too hard or manhandle him when he got angry. He was the one that needed to be watched with a huge magnifying glass. She calmed herself do. She wasn't here for him. She was here for Owen and he wasn't going to bully her into leaving.

"What are you talking about?" Layla asked confused. When Owen was born he had no problem sharing and now all of the sudden he was trying to pull out of the situation. Owen was her son as much as he was his son. She had every right to visit him and take him home for a few days. "Get your lawyer to write up an agreement but he is my son too. Just because I left for a little while doesn't mean I can't raise him. If you try to take him from me for her sake, you will not win. I am his blood. She is barely his step mother."

Adri finished cutting the vegetables and chicken and put them in the pot. She turned around to put the dishes in the sink and saw Jake and Layla staring each other down like they were about to fight. She put the dishes down and stepped into the living room, "Is everything okay?" She asked and looked at Jake and then Layla. She had clearly not been listening because she was trying to cook.

"It's pretty tense in here. Why don't we open a bottle of wine and talk? Let's put an end to whatever is going on here."

Back
Top Bottom