Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"You have a make up team. Doesn't mean I won't be in training and get clocked. So talk to Lucas." He smiled.

"That sounds like a good idea. To use the car. Mabe we can have Max and Owen in the front and you see us in the mirror kissing. That would be cool." They could have fun and do different kinds.

"Gee thanks for taking care of me when I'm sick." He teased. He hit the button and she was right. Nothing but jello. So he put in an order for breakfast. He was temptedto ask Adri to go get him grilled cheese or something somewhere but he didn't. He stuck to the jello and wasn't to happy with it. Once he ate it he rested and tried to sleep. Once he almost was out, Owen started waking up.

"Dont even." She said softly and closed her eyes.

She was able to get a small nap in but Owen woke up before she could get some beneficial rest. She looked down into his blue eyes and got out of the bed. She pushed his IV holder into the hallway and she walked with him for a little bit. Since that always seemed to calm him down at home.

She got back into their room and tried to sit down but he made a face like he was going to fuss so she stood back up. She laid him on the changing station and got him in a fresh diaper. She washed her hands and then tried to feed him. He actually ate more than she was expecting so she was happy about that.

She went back to walking around the room with him. She stood by the window and let him watch the lights. She rocked him back and forth and sang the itsy bitsy spider to him which made him smile. Soon he was back asleep and she got back in bed so she could get some sleep too.

Jake woke up with Owen and Adri. "Baby I can take him..." But it seemed mom had it taken care of.

When she crawled back into bed he wrapped his arm around both of them. I just thought of something. We probably should Layla in the morning. Just to give her a heads up on what is going on but he seems better." He yawned and laid his head on her shoulder.

Before long Jake was out and surprisingly he slept through the night and into the morning. In the morning a lady brought his toast and broth. They also had eggs and bacon on the menu so he brought it anyway. Jake moved and saw her thanked her. He was still tired so he snuggled against Adri again.

"I got it. Just get some sleep." She said softly. When Jake was better, he was taking Owen for a full day and Adri was going to get the sleep she was missing out on.

"I didn't want to worry her but now that he is getting better, maybe we should." Even though she walked away, it did seem like Lyla enjoyed that she wasn't cut out completely. It would be tough for Adri when she came into Owen's life and wanted a relationship with him but she couldn't keep the two apart. He was her son after all.

Adri woke up to the smell of food, particularly bacon. She sat up carefully so Owen didn't wake. "He slept all night." She said softly. "But he te last night. A little bit but it's better than nothing. I think my two guys are getting better."

"I'm sure she will appreciate the update." He watched Adri with Owen. Jake felt bad for Adri because if or when Layla wanted back in, Adri would let her and in a way Jake saw it as wrong to Adri. Adri has raised him. She's changed his diapers, wiped his tears. "Can I say something that's probably gonna make me sound like an asshole? But only because I love you."

Jake kissed Owen's temple. "I feel better but, I feel campy today. I don't feel sick just pain and crampy. I'm hungry though." He handed her his bacon. "Thats true love...no man not in love would share his bacon...the fact I was sick has nothing to do with it." He chuckled.

He held his hands out for Owen. "Let me take him for a bit. You had him all night. Let me give you a break."

"That depends on what yours going to say." She said softly and yawned. She stretched her legs and smiled at Jake. "I love you too, Boo."

She moved sworn around so he was on a better part of her body "I'm glad you feel better." She said softly. She shook her head to the bacon, "You need to eat. Build up your strength. And you touched it. It's gross now. I can't eat that. I'll get my own breakfast." She yawned.

She looked at his hands and shook her head, "Eat. Then you can. Have him. I'll go to the cafeteria. Will you eat please?"

"I only half understand what Layla is doing. I get this bettering herself. But to be completely out of his life? I'd go to school, work, and skip sleep to see him. But whatever. It is what it is. I'm not gonna keep him from her. But she has not reached out to us. We've reached out to her. It's not fair to you for her to decide she wants back in. You're his mother. You've wiped his butt, his tears, made him smile and laugh and miss sleep. While she goes and does what she wants. It's not fair to you baby." He was defensive of his girl and son and he didn't want either hurt. "I think we should bring up you adopting him that way if I'm out of town and he's sick you can bring him to the doctor. We won't keep him from her but you have legal rights of him."

Jake look at her offended. "Sorry I touched you all night so now you're gross. I was trying to he nice and share my bacon. Because I love you that much. But fine. I'll eat it." He wasn't sure if he wanted greasy bacon but he tried a small bite.

"Why you being a butt? What's wrong? You tired? Go home and sleep." He took a bite of toast.

She shrugged her shoulder, "She's been good so far. Owen won't remember this at all. Let's just hope when she does come back, it's not too late for his sake." She said softly. "I would like so,e type of parental rights to him though. I know everything about him. I should be able to get him into the hospital if I need too."

She frowned, "I was kidding. You're the one that's butt hurt. But I still don't want the bacon. You are germy Boo. And don't act like I don't have a reason not to take it. You're battle a bacterial infection. I don't want what you have." She smiled at him.

"You know who is really going to be a butt?" She asked and sat Owen up. He frowned at first and then did a muffled fake cry. He opened his eyes and rubbed his face and then pouted his bottom lip out and looked at Adri and Jake. He started to cry again and she shushed him and rubbed his back.

"It's time to eat buddy. You need to eat." She told him and walked him to the fridge. She grabbed a jar of food and a spoon and started to feed him. He wasn't happy at first and then when he tasted it on his lips he started to eat. Adri was happy he was eating. "Let's hope he keeps this up. Maybe you guys are come home tonight."

"So far...I know. We need to talk to her about it all. If she isn't into the adopting aspect then some sort of legal rights. I'm going to have my lawyer look into what we need to do. It will be on my list to do this week."

He shrugged. "It's fine. I will eat it. I don't want what I have." He smiled a little. "I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Oh my..."

Jake watched Adri with Owen. He finished his own food before taking Owen for Adri so it would be easier for her to feed him. He rubbed his back. "Mmm yum huh? You doing good big guy. Get a little better so we can go home. Daddy wants his bed and shower" He kissed his head. "I want a shower but would love to wait till I get home to shower. I feel like I have no energy."

"No Boo. You have two things to do. Get better and get back to training. Three, you're taking care of Owen for a day while I sleep all day." She winked at him. "I'm sleep deprived."

If it meant Bisping couldn't fight, she would wish it on him. "Yeah. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy." She said softly and rolled her eyes. "Eh...maybe Bisping. He deserves it." She smiled at Jake and shrugged her shoulder.

"You don't smell Jake. Not that bad at least." She laughed. "You're fine. I just want you home. You can sleep in our bed and take a shower in our shower. But first you have to get better. I'm sure your meds are coming soon to help with that." She rubbed his thigh and kissed his forehead.

His phone rang and she answered it, "Hello Dana." She said and put him on speaker.

"Hey, we are wondering if Jake was still interested in doing the UFC embedded series we have going on YouTube. It gives fans a look behind the fights and a view of their favorite fighters. With him being sick, it would be up to Jake if he wants to do it. Diaz signed on to do the series."

"Oh sure it doesn't matter I lost sleep..." He smiled.

Jake was a bit shocked. "Wow babe. You really hate this guy huh?" He smiled a little. "I kind of hope I fight him and knock his ass out so you don't have to worry about him anymore. Which I'm sure you will anyway."

He raised his arm up and smelled his pit. "Yeah I do. I've been throwing up and probably sweaty. I feel gross. Don't you ever just feel gross? Oh I am definitely sleeping in our bed and showering in our shower." Jake had only ate bits and pieces of his food.

Jake listened to Dana on speaker. "Hey Dana. I'm starting to feel better. I would love to do the Youtube series. That would be awesome. I'm hoping the doctor lets us out of here today and then we can get back to training maybe in a day or two and get down to business. Are you just filming the gym and training or what all should I expect?" He looked at Adri with a smile. "We were just talking about you yesterday too. We will be sending you one of the first save the dates for our wedding. Adri says if I show up to the wedding with bruises from a fight, you and I both are in trouble." He chuckled.

"I was trying to be nice." She said softly. "You do stink." She agreed. "But I've been breathing in baby to mask the smell. As long as you flip those two things around. Shower then bed. Okay?" She teased and kissed his temple.

"You should expect to be filmed everywhere. At home and the gym. Just be yourself. Adri and Owen will be in it too if you consent. It should be fun. It's something new we are trying for 200."

He laughed, "I'm really scared Adriana but once I get the date you won't have to worry about Jake showing up with bruises from a fight. Unless he gets in a bar fight at his bachelor party."

Adri frowned, "I am so thug to be scared of. And I will kick your ass if I need to. No fights a month before my wedding and no fights planned a month after my wedding. Jake is off for two months. He's mine and the ou take him the rest of the year."

He gave her a look. "He can't smell that much better. Just saying." Jake shook his head. "Nope. I'm jumping into bed all gross to cuddle next to you. With my pit open and facing you." He grinned.

Jake thought about it. Everywhere. "Alright. I'm sure Adri would love that. Being on Youtube. I think it would be cool for people to see us as a family. What time can I kick them out at night? I mean, I don't need them hanging out in the bedroom." He grinned at Adri.

"I'll be on my best behavior but you will have to too then." He smiled knowing Dana could have a good time too. "She is pretty scary when she is pissed off. I normally enter a room with a white flag. I'm going to start asking if there is a Switzerland." He was referring to Switzerland always being a neutral control, not picking sides. "I'm totally in man. Let me know when."

Once they got off the phone with Dana, Jake looked at Adri. "Two months? Two months? Why a month after? Do I get two months?"

"There will be no Switzerland if he has a black eye in my wedding photos." She threatened before he hung up.

"Two months." She smiled. "Why? Really? Because I don't want you worrying about what you can and cannot eat before the wedding. I also don't want that after the wedding. I would like to spend a little time as a happy newly wed couple. Maybe a nine day honeymoon. And then me, you, Max and Owen time. The rest of that time. And I don't want to spend that time in Vegas. I want unrestricted travel." She smiled at Jake.

"After that you can train like crazy. You can eat like a rabbit for all I care but you will be mine for two months. And I will be yours for six weeks. Two weeks before the wedding and a month after the wedding." She looked at him. "How's that?"

Jake thought about it. "I feel like it should be two months for both of us then. That's only two more weeks for you. That's fair. What if there are last minute issues about the wedding?"

"A nine day honeymoon?" That would be a long time away from Owen. But nine days of no work would be great with Adri. "No work calls or emails on the honeymoon. We only have our phones for Owen." It was nice they were making a few decisions about the wedding. "We sticking to black and red for the wedding?" He smiled.

"Baby? I need a huge favor. It's very important. Will get me a powerade." He grinned. "It will help me refuel."

"A nine day honeymoon. That you get to plan. Since I am planning the wedding. You can take over the honeymoon." She smiled at Jake and rubbed his cheek. Nine days of just them in some romantic room with no worries. Their first getaway as a married couple. She couldn't wait.

"Did we agree to black and red?" She asked and shook her head, "I don't know what the colors will be. I like the idea of all black though." He told him and shrugged her shoulder. "Black and grey."

She raised an eyebrow at his big request. She rolled her eyes when he just wanted a Powerade. "I don't think they sell sugar water here. Too bad." She teased and got off of the bed. She kissed the back of Owens head and then jakes forehead. "I'll be right back. I want non-contaminated food anyways."

"Where do we want to go? Somewhere tropical? Beachy? I wouldn't mind seeing you in a bikini for nine days." Ryan grinned at the thought of that. "Or naked in the hotel room for nine days works too." He smiled.

"I think you said you liked black and red. Black, red and grey are nice. You gotta have a touch of color somewhere. Or it would just be too dark I think." He shrugged. "But what do I know. I'm just here for the muscles."

"Gatorade works too. I need something. Sorry." He gave her a look when she mentioned the food. "I'll lick it. All of it. Breathe on it. Let Owen chew on it and give it back." He teased. Then he realized he should be nice cause she was bringing back his Powerade. "I love you Q. Hurry back." Jake looked at Owen. "Tell mama bye?" He waved at her and looked at Owen. He just kept saying her name. "Close enough. I'll miss you." He was being a bit goofy, he was feeling a bit better.

"I can do tropical and beachy." She smiled. "All you have to do is ask and I'll put a bikini on just for you. Depending on where we are I would like to go snorkeling or diving. And the rest of the time we can be naked and feed each other exotic fruit."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Black, red and grey. We could get away with it but I don't want my bridesmaids in bright red dresses. I don't know. I'll look at dresses and see what color catches my eye." She smiled at him, "As long as you know that's what you're here for." She teased.

Adri rolled her eyes, "Get your own Powerade." She laughed at his quick ch age of tone. "That's what I thought. I'll be right back." She waved at Owen and went to get Jake his food. It was nacho day in the cafeteria so she got in line. A few of the people in the cafeteria spotted her and took picked from afar. A few brave souls asked her for pictures. The quick trip to the cafeteria took longer than expected but she came back with her nachos and his Powerade.

Jake thought about it. "Can I have an agreement once a week you walk around naked for the rest of our lives? Screw the bikini." He smiled. "How about Hawaii? There are a lot of things for us to do in Hawaii."

"You have two other colors to choose from. Black or grey. We could do all black tuxes and red ties for the guys." He gave her a look. "Muscles and looks. Oh and my ass." He smiled.

Jake played with Owen and tried to get him to say daddy. He wasn't for it. He just wanted to cuddle with his dad though. Jake smiled when Adri walked in. "Blue? They have blue?" He kissed Owen's temple and rubbed his back. His stomach was a little crampy again.

Adri laughed and looked at Owen, "When Owen is older and we have tiger kids running around, I don't think you are going to feel the same way Boo" She laughed. "I walk around the hotel room naked. Okay?" She nodded her head, muscles, looks, ass. "You're missing something." She said softly. "Owen. Ass, muscles, looks and Owen."

"Nope just yellow." She teased him before handing him a blue Powerade. She sat on a chair by the bed and started to eat. She looked at Jake and Owen with a smile. "You two are adorable." She took a picture of them and put it on Instagram, "My two guys are sick but getting better. #UFC200Ready #DontWorry."

She set her phone on her lap and look at her two men, "So the house is clean and ready for you two to come home. I'll make the soup when we get home so you can eat the entire soup and he can have the broth."

"You can walk around our room naked instead of the house. Sleep naked? Do anything naked?" He smiled and nodded. That was more like it. "Thought Owen was a given. Is it in that order too?"

"Punk face." Jake opened it and took a drink. "I need a medicine dropper and I would give my big guy some. Yeah. You'd probably like a different color though but that's okay. That means more blue for daddy." He kissed his head.

Jake smiled. Adri did take good care of him and Owen. "We're pretty lucky guys. We're very thankful baby. We can't wait to get home though so this boy can be back with his doggy and this boy here can get back with his shower bed, and girl." He looked at her food. "What you get?"

"Owen comes first but yeah that's pretty much the order. I hope your ass isn't flat from laying in bed for days straight. When I was little, I really did think that happened. If you sat in your butt too much it would be flat. So I would always stand up and mom would be pissed because we'd be at church and everyone is sitti but I'm standing up, leaning on the benches in front of us." She laughed and shook her head. "Good times." She said softly.

She stuck her tongue out at him, "I'm glad you're feeling better, loser." She raised an eyebrow, "that would be where I draw the line. No sugar water for my baby. He just needs his meds and some loving and he'll be alright."

She smiled, "And your opponent is going to think your aren't ready because of the stepdad ting and now this. He will let his guard down and you canon in and kick his ass." She looked at her food, "Nachos with extra cheese and jalepenos and chili. I figure I can eat this now and then work it off tomorrow."

He couldn't help but laugh at the image of a little version of Adri leaning on the benches in church and getting yelled at. "Well whatever you did worked. It's a very sexy ass. I love it."

"Well then we won't tell mama what you had when she was away will we? No. No. No. No." Jake shook his head then Owen shook his. "No no no no." Jake said again and shook his head. Owen followed.

He shrugged and made a face to her food. His stomach cringed already. "I hope that's the case but I don't know. I can't bank on that. I gotta get in the gym and bust ass. No more excuses." He looked at the time. "When will we know if we can go home?"

She smiled at his compliment, "Thank you boo. I worked hard on this ass."

Adri rolled her eyes, "if I FaceTime you and his mouth is blue I am knocking you out when I get home." She threatened playfully. "And don't teach him no."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Might work. But I know you don't need it to work. You're a great fighter. You'll kick anybody's ass." She nodded her head to no more excuses. After battle this his body should bounce back stronger than ever. That's what happened with her at least. If she got really sick, she felt amazing when she was better.

"Owen can go home with me when the doctor clears him. You were admitted to the psych ward so they are keeping you here forever." She teased.

"I worked hard for mine too. But I did squats not just stand up." He chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "Maybe he ate a Smurf...why are you resulting to violence. I love you'd rather our son be exposed to his mother knocking his dad out than to drink a powerade. But then let's be honest, you have to catch me to knock me out." He grinned.

Jake sure hoped he bounced back better than ever. He still didn't feel the best. His stomach was still iffy. He was tired as well. But definitely felt better.

He made a huge offended look on his face. "Why are you being rude? Rude as hell. You get no kisses for long long time. That was mean. Hurtful. Mommy is mean to daddy and daddy is nothing but nice and loving to mommy."

Back
Top Bottom