Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She pulled off the cock, figuring she was a short one, given the lack of attention she probably had. With a breath, Emily smiled."Wherever you want it sweetie..You're coming home with me and get to enjoy this as much as you want..."

She blushed. "C-can you handle something this big?" She patted her feathered sack. "It might be hard for you to lay later on, though I guess you could clench up and crack it if you had to..."

She smiled a bit, nodding as she stroked the cock more."Of course sweetie..Put it anywhere you want..after all I' want to please you and more..Make you feel wanted so have at it hun.."

Emily gave her a bit of a nod as she laid down, spreading her legs pen wide. She took in small breaths and watched the harpy, licking her lips."I'm ready..."

She laid atop her, pushing slowly into her pussy, thrusting right through into her womb very deeply. "I hope you can take it." She thrust smoothly, the back of her cock starting to grow and not stopping.

She smiled a bit and relaxed, watching the woman as she moved over Emily. The girl let out a groan as she felt the harpy push into her, feeling the cock stretch amd push against her womb. She smiled, rocking her hips as she ground into the futa her breath deep." mmmmm so big...so deep"

The bulge began forcing against her outer lips, spreading them slowly open as the egg moved through the harpy's cock, her breathing low and heavy.

She whimpered softly as she felt the egg push on her lips, slowly forcing its way inside. She bit her lip, watching a the round section of the meaty cock vanished into her, Emily crying out, her eyes wide, shocked by the ize as it went in."Mmmm..."

Once it reached the halfway point it slid forth with some surprising oomph, slapping warmly against Emily's womb with spurts of slick fluid. "Ooooohhhhhhh, that was wonderful....no more cumming yolks for me..." She panted.

She shook a bit ore as she felt it open her up more and more until it kissed her womb, the girl shaking and whimpering all the more, discomfort hitting her as she felt the egg push past her opening bit by bit. Once it popped inside, now resting in her womb, Emily cried out, taking in long, short breaths of air, watching the harpy, smiling softly at her words.

She slumped over tiredly. "Thanks for helping me out, I'll be happy to work for you." She giggled, head resting against Emily's neck. "It's so nice and warm here..." She muttered. "Think I'm gonna take a nap..."

She smiled a bit when the woman agreed to work at the farm, Emily relaxing a bit, despite the egg inside her, the woman taking in short breaths. When the harpy spoke she smiled more and nodded, giving her a soft kiss."Go right ahead..I'll be back for you when I'm done doing a few things in the meanwhile.."

She muttered something sleepily, rolling off Emily, starting to snore gently on the cave floor.

She smiled some, giving the harpy a kiss before she slowly rose to her feet, breathing a bit heavily, feeling the egg inside her. After taking a moment she left the cave with a smile, licking her lips before she made her way outside, still unsure where to go given the harpies didn't give her any info. With that she made her way, deciding to climb further up the mountain.

She would soon be stopped by a wolf woman with a spear. "Halt, no trespassers in Den Mother Sheena's territory!"

When she was topped she smiled, glad to see she foud the place. But at the same time a bit sad she was being stopped and being denied access. With a sigh she looked the woman over."Aww..But why not..I mean no harm..I think your leader..knew my parents..."

The wolfess leaned in close, sniffing at her. "Oh? How interesting..." She chuckled, turning around. "Come along them, we will see what Sheena thinks of you." She said calmly, leading her into the mountains.

Emily watched her as she sniffed,Emily miling for a moment before she listened. One the wolf girl led the way she followed close behind.

She would be led into a cave, filled with wolves of every shape, coat and gender. In the center was a large female, very obviously pregnant, being waited on by male servants"

"Kina, why have you brought a human here darling?" She asked, the younger wolfess walking over to whisper to her. "Oh? What is your name human?" She asked with a gentle smile.

She looked around in the room, raising her brow a bit at the sight. And when he was addressed she smiled a bit, looking at the pregnant woman, licking her lips some."Emily..."

"Oh! Why look how you've grown darling!" She got up with the aid of her servants, waddling her way over and pulling Emily into a hug. "Last I saw you, you were just a human pup! Your father was so surprised that he was, well, your father! They'd always assumed a monster girl would be the first to knock up your dear mother." She laughed.

She smiled all the more when the woman remembered her and oved to her feet as best she could. When the girl was pulled into the hug she returned it as best she could, nuzzling into the woman. When she spoke however, Emily blushed a bit as she spoke, pointing out just how easily she could have been so much different."At least I know who i get it from then.."She pointed out with a soft giggle."Thought maybe I could find you..maybe see about getting you or someone back to the mansion..trying to bring it back..and maybe see if you had any idea what happened to my parents.."

"Oh yes, it was very tragic, vanishing like that." She sighed. "The last I saw them they were heading into the swamps on the other side of my territory. Well, your mother was, and I never saw your father again after she vanished." She moved to sit back down, beckoning the young guard back over. "Kina, dear, you've been wanting some adventure, why don't you see if she strikes your fancy, hmm?"

Kina looked her over, walking over, her reddish fur blowing in the wind. "So...you run that old place now huh? Why don't you show me how you convince other girls to join you."

She listened as the woman explained how her mother had vanished after going through the swamp. Though what confused her was how her father vanished as well, as if he decided not to follow her. This now only left her with more questions as well as a desire to hunt for her mother. Though when Kina walked up to her and spoke, challenged her evem, Emily giggled."Well...have to help me get rid of this..albino harpy egg first.."She grumbled a bit, her breathing slow as she looked to the leader."So you don't know why..she headed that way...?"

Back
Top Bottom