Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

Emily blushed a bit as she took the mug from the woman. With a sigh, she took a ip, relaxing ass he found herself a sea."Well hoping to build it up enough...so every can have their own rooms, or be able to choose who they share a room with..Especially if it gets as big as before if not more so.."

"I'd look for an Oni if you plan to do much building." She smiled, setting a plate of eggs down for Emily. "Cheaper than a contractor."

She nodded a bit at the suggestion, taking a bite out of her eggs. She sipped a bit more of her coffee before looking to the girl"So when are we heading out? and are you gonna tag along when I go home?"

"Well you'll need a ride back down." She smiled, finishing her breakfast. "But it'll take me a full day to move my belongings down to your place."

She nodded a bit as the woman pointed out he needed to bring her back down as well as needing time to pack up her things."So you know where it is right..?"

"I've heard of it." She chuckled. "You ready to go?" She asked, finishing off her coffee. "You're probably going to flip when you see your transportation."

She finished her breakfast and coffee as she looked to the woman, giving her a nod once she was dressed."Yep.."

She led Emily out to a small cart that didn't seem to have any wheels, mounted onto a strange floating crystal.

Emily looked at the thing, tilting her head a bit in confusion. While she knew all about monsergirls and the like, she had no idea what she was looking at or even how it worked."What is that?

"They call it arystone, it kinda just floats where you put it. So it won't float away, I don't know how it works exactly, it's just way better than wheels." She chuckled, pulling it outside. "Hop in and just, uh...don't look down, ya know?"

She swallowed bit, unsure about the idea, but after a moment she sighed, figuring it was safe enough if the woman was able to make a living with it."Alright then.."She mumbled as she got onto the odd contraption, waiting for them to get moving/

She hooked a harness around herself, linking it to the wagon before heading off. The small cart stayed level, perpendicular to the cliffside as the goat girl climbed, the cliff hitting almost an 80 degree angle after awile, though she had no problems.

She watched the woman as she strapped herself to the cart, as if to carry the girl and the cart up the mountain. She was even more put off by it, unsure how it would work. But still she didn't question it, only holding onto the rails once they began to climb the mountain, Emily shaking, watching, praying they made it safely.

She leapt up onto the cliffs gracefully, finally pulling Emily to more stable land. "This is where we can gather the fruit if you like, just watch out that you don't raise your ass to the sky, the harpies are horny and egging in this season."

When they were on more stable ground, Emily smiled a bit and relaxed, not feeling so uneasy for the time being. However, when the woman pointed out the fruit and to be wary of harpies she smiled."What's so bad about that?"She teased with a bit of a giggle. When she noticed the fruit, Emily figured it would be good to gather them, stock up on them and save the seeds to get something growing for the time being.As such she ventured over and began collecting some, being cautious as she was warned to do.

"Mostly having an egg the size of a small melon." She unhitched the cart under a tree, kicking it hard, shaking the ripest fruits free with ease. "Don't pick the blue ones, they're not quite right yet."

She shrugged a bit as she picked up the fruit, leaving the blue ones on the ground for animals to eat and pick at. Setting the fruit in a box and on the cart, Emily looked away."Well still would make a nice addition to the place..would make eggs a bit better..only thing we have for eggs right now is a bug girl..."

"Yeah, those eggs can be a little slimy." She chuckled. "Well, if you head up to the pass that way you should find one." She smirked.

She looked to the girl, smiling a bit."Ok, and which way takes me to who I came here to find? So /i can go there after..."

She raised her brow bit as the woman asked, shaking her head a bit as she started along the path."what's so funny?"She asked, eager to know before making her way up the mountain.

She giggled a bit and gave the woman a shrug."Wouldn't be the first time.."She pointed out before she began making her way up the mountain, eager to get moving, find both the harpy and wolfgirl and return home, eager to see what has been going on at the mansion.

She would find a flock of harpies, a dozen of so preening themselves in the sun, all looking over when she approached.

Back
Top Bottom