Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She giggled, licking her lips as she stroked the thick cock, rubbing the tip slowly against hr slit, her breath deep, eyes looking at Tyra."Well you wanted my help right? well I'm at your service to enjoy as you please..any requests?"She asked with a smile before placing a kiss to the woman's lips, her other hand reaching under to tease the woman's sack.

"I'm not picky, so long as every hole gets used at some point." She chuckled, her length drooling sticky, musky precum onto Emily's fingers. "Very roughly used..."

Emily smiled wide at her words, eager to enjoy the woman." Then have a go at my mouth..I wanna taste you..and get you ready before you take my other holes."She pointed out, licking her lips before moving to her knees, kissing the tip and resting it on her face."Mmmm fuck..smells sooooo good..."

"Doesn't it? I can hardly resist trying to taste it myself." She chuckled, hips pressing forward, smearing pre over Emily's lips. "You can see how hard it is for me to masturbate."

She gave a bit of a giggle at her words, nodding a bit as she licked the underside, breathing in the musky scent."So intoxicating.."

She responded with a quiet moan and a spurt of stringy pre, only enhancing the scent already thick in the air.

Emily smiled, kissing and sucking along the length before pressing the flared tip and the first few inches into her mouth, sucking roughly with a smile and light hum

Tyra moaned, readily coating Emily's tongue with musky precum. "Ohhh, it's been weeks since I've had a guest like you." She panted, bucking her hips eagerly.

She smiled, sucking harder, pushing the fat cock down into her throat, hands working what she couldn't get a hold of, stroking slowly. She hummed a bit. Though pulling off the cock she smiled"I own a farm not to far from here..can always come down to enjoy me or my other ladies"She pointed out before returning to the cock, teasing the fut by pushing the cock gaisnt her throat

Tyra panted hard, constantly drooling precum now. "I'll definately come visit sometime, and I can bring some fruit from up in the mountains too if you like."

She nodded a bit, taking in a breath as she now began forcing the cock deep into her throat, hands still working the length as she closed her eyes. She was happy, glad to be bringing word of her parents farm back around, something she hoped would make them proud, wherever they were.

She groaned, pumping her hips roughly, fucking Emily's throat with animal groans. "Hell, I'll tell everybody how good you are!" She panted, her thick cock swelling.

Emily moaned harder, slurping on the thick cock as she thrust, Emily massaging the hefty sack as she soon pushed forward until her lips kissed the base, a bulge pushing her throat as she did.

Tyra gave a low snort of lust, flooding Emily's throat with potent jets of thick, slimy whiteness, her flavor sweet and musky.

Emily hungrily gulped it down, moning happily with each swallow. She sucked the woman clean before she pulled off the cock, smiling wide."Mmm always so tasty..God this is so addicting..."

Tyra chuckled, twitching cock still hard as iron. "Well, s-shall we move this to the bedroom? Or do you need another hit of cum right now?" She giggled.

Emily smiled and slowly moved to her feet, swallowing the rest of the cum before she kissed the woman."Mmm its up to you hun.."

"I could just bend you over the table." She smirked, looking over Emily. "Honestly, I don't think I can wait."

She giggled a bit, licking her lips at the threat as she moved closer to the woman."Well I aim to please so it is all up to you hun.."She assured with a soft whisper as she kissed the woman.

"Yep, too sexy." She kissed Emily before spinning her around and bending her over the table. "Mmmm, I mean just look at this plump little ass." She smiled, giving the woman's rear a slap.

She gasped a bit as she was flipped around and immediately bent over hte table. She took in slow breaths after, wigging her hips with a smile as the woman praised her rear, emily licking her lip as she turned her head."Mmm then go ahead and take it..I'm all yours tonight"

She smirked, rubbing the flared length against her slick pussy before roughly thrusting inside. "D-do you mind dirty talk?" She panted, hands holding Emily's shoulders.

"Mmmm do as you wish hun.."She assured her as she bucked her rear into the woman with a sharp yelp of pleasure the moment she felt that flared cock plunge into her.

"Mmm, good, take it all bitch." She panted, thrusting deep and hard, cock slapping against her cervix already. "Mmmm, I'm gonna split you in half on my cock..."

She giggled with a rough moan, listening to the woman as she spoke, Emily bucking harder, eager to feel it deep inside her."Mmmm yes give it to me please...break my pussy.."

Back
Top Bottom