Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"I think she went to the northern mountains to start a pack, last I heard they're doing quite well." She chuckled. "Now if you'll pardon me I have to go get some training in, the ringmaster wants me to balance on a ball or some shit." She rolled her eyes.

She giggled a bit as she waved and soon made her way north, ready to get going. She had some money to work with for now and decided to head north to find this pack and see what she could do. Along the way she would stop in the hopes of making extra money, she needed all the help she could get

She would soon find the land sloping quite severly, making it difficult to walk quickly. After a time she would come across a small cottage with what looked like a reinforced carriage out front, designed to handle the steep, rough terrain.

As it began to slope, Emily began to move slower, taking her time in fighting a proper footing and moving forward. She hummed softly to herself to pass th time as she hiked up the mountain in the hopes of finding what she was looking for. So when she arrived at the cottage she smiled a bit, approaching the place slowly, her eye looking around."Hello..?"

The lights were on and a woman's shadow could be seen through the blinds. It didn't seem the person could hear her however, she'd have to knock on the door.

When she saw the shadow but no one stepped out to greet her, Emily sighed a bit and smiled as she walked up to the door. The girl took a moment to breathe before she knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

The door opened, a young woman in a nightgown greeting her, a good looking blond with amber eyes. Her lower body however was that of a goat, with cleanly groomed white and brown mottled fur. "Mmm, hello..." She yawned. "I usually don't get customers this late, you'll have to wait till morning if you want a ride up to the mountain top."

She gave the woman a smiled when she answered, giving her a lookover before returning her gaze. But when she pointed out having to wait till morning she sighed."But I came all the way here to get up there..I'm looking for someone and I hear she lives up there.."She whined, giving a bit of a pouty face."And it took me a while just to hike up here..."

"Well you can stay the night if you want, my bed is big enough. In fact, if you'll spend the night here helping me I'll take you up there for free." She smirked.

Emly smiled a bit when the woman offered for her to stay the night rather than hike back down. Though when she asked for help, Emily smiled."I'd love to help out any way I can.."She assured her, the woman filled with joy, especially at the thought of getting a free ride up the mountain

She smiled, stepping aside to let Emily in. "It's just to lonely out here you know? Would you like some tea?" She asked, shutting the door behind them and trotting to the kitchen.

She slipped inside, giving the woman a smile as she found herself a seat. A sigh left her lips as she relaxed, kicking off her shoes."Mmm please?"She replied softly.

She set out cups, placing tea leaves into each of them and pouring in hot water. "So, what are you doing out this far anyways?" She asked, sitting down and offfering her sugar and milk.

She sighed with a smile, enjoying the smell of the tea as the woman prepared it. Emily took a small bit of sugar, adding it to her cup."Well I heard a wolf woman is somewhere in the mountains..was hoping to meet with her and discuss a few thing.."Taking a sip of her tea, Emily looked at the woman and smiled."Oh..and I'm Emily.."

"Tyra." She smiled, sipping her tea. "I think I know who you're talking about, I'll take you in the morning." She smiled. "Assuming we get any sleep of course."

She smiled, taking another sip of her tea as she looked at Tyra, enjoying the company. When the woman assured her she knew who he was looking for Emily smiled a bit more."What do you mean?"She asked with a giggle.

"Well like I said, I need you help with something. Something only a beautiful woman like you can help with." She smirked.

She giggled a bit, licking her lips as the woman spoke, reminding Emily of the thing she needed help with."Mm and let me guess..something very sexual?"She teased with a smile, having gotten the hang of things and knowing when someone was after her body."I'm all yours for tonight..as long as you keep your promise.."

"Of course." She smirked, sipping her tea. Something might seem odd as Emily drank however, something causing her body to grow warm and aroused.

She took another sip, shaking her head slowly with a deep breath, looking at the cup before setting it down. She could feel the warmth growing, her legs squirming as she closed them, feeling her crotch throb, juices oozing from her already ravaged hole. After a moment she looked to the woman with a smile."Mmm you...slip something into my tea...?"

"No, just a natural tea that enhances libido." She smiled, standing up. "Ready for some fun?"

She smiled a bit and gave the woman a nod as she rose to her feet, ready to see what the woman had in store for her."Of course.."She mumbled, swallowing as she moved closer to her.

She let her dress slide to the floor, showing of a hefty cock hanging under her, shaped like that of an equine, but tapering down to a slimmer flared head.

Emily watched the woman as she shed her dress and revealed her almost horse like cock. She licked her lips with a smile, taking slow breaths as she began to shed her clothes, leaving them in a pile once more, happy her pussy was able to take such poundings throughout the day. She was going to be happy to take a break for the night once she and Tyra had their fun. With a breath she moved closer, her hands caressing the thick cock."Mmm so what would you like first?

"I'll let you decide." She smiled, warm length pulsing at the touch. "I'll have three or four loads to go before I'm spent. Probably five if we really work for it."

Back
Top Bottom