Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"You're a loud one." She smirked, grabbing what looked like a suspiciously golden caramel apple, shoving it in Kim's mouth as she continued to thrust. The taste affirmed it, these snacks were definately glazed with spunk.

Her eyes widened a bit when the apple was stuffed into her mouth, her moans muffled, her body shaking as she took in the fluids that slowly leaked into her mouth as she sucked on it, all while the plant girl ravaged her cunt. Her insides trembled, her juices drooling onto the floor beneath them

She slammed deep, a bulge running up her thick cock, pushing through and dropping something wrinkled and oblong into Kim's womb. "Told you I'd give you my seed." She panted.

She gasped and tensed p hard when she felt it push through her walls until it was dumped into her womb, the girl's legs shaking, struggling to keep her up as she was impaled on the cock, her walls convulsing, collapsing as she came, gushing her juice onto the ground.

The plantess chuckled, patting her head. "Thanks sweetheart. After you lay that thing we can plant it, grow a nice apple tree most likely."

she smiled a bit, nodding her head some when the woman mentioned using the seed to plant a tree."W-Well you would be perfect...for the farm then..."She praised with a soft smile

She chuckled. "Sure, we can start selling my honey too." She smirked, helping Kim stand up.

She nodded softly, licking her lips as she leaned into the woman, her legs still a bit weak"Anyone else..you think would be worth taking home with us then? I have a few things to do here..Gotaa..make some money for the farm still..Won't take long.."

She chuckled. "I'll talk with some of the other girls for you." She patted Kim's head, smirking. "Feel free to grab a snack when you leave." She helped her sit down before leaving.

She smiled a bit, taking the seat as she assured her she would speak with the girls."Mmm do feel free to bring any of them home..the more we could use...the better we can get the farm up and running like normal again.."She pointed out. Once she was rested, Kim had all intentions of returning to the tent, eager to make some cash pleasing the performers.

( maybe we can have some fun having the plant girl recruit some lustful females for other futas to enjoy if they were to come to the farm? or want me to stick with just my character?)

(If we send out a recruiter, I'd prefer playing the Omnibus doing it.)

Inside she would find a Manticore with a thick sheath laying around inside, boredly batting at a large ball. She was a furred human woman's atop the body of a large lion, a scorpion tail swaying behind her. "Well Hi there." She muttered, yawning, eying Kim calmly.

(Works for me ^^ that way you aren't the only one playing multiple people.)

When she walked in on the beast she smiled a bit, looking her over before taking in a slow, deep breath of air. When the beast greeted her she sighed."Hello..was hoping to do some work around here..make some money so I can try rebuilding the farm for creatures like yourself seeking solace and pleasure..."

The woman stood slowly, stretching. "Yeah..even jumping through firey hoops gets dull if you do it enough, change could be nice." She grinned, showing sharp fangs. "Problem is, I'd need a pretty steady supply of meat. A body like this comes with a hunger so match."

She giggled a bit when the woman spoke, shaking her head a bit."W-Well can always just visit..I'm not trying to take all her performers away.."She teased as she moved closer, swallowing a bit as she took in a short breath."Just need to make some good money..."

She chuckled, her male scent quite impressive. "Hmm, why do I get the feeling you're just looking for cocks for you?" She teased.

She giggled a bit and shook her head."Not at all...I'm trying to rebuild the farm my parents had for women like yourself..but with the lack of money and proper housing I can't really do much of anything.."She pointed out"Besides..anybody at the frm is more than welcomed to please anyone they want anyway..just hard with only myself...my pet and all being the only people there."

She chuckled. "Ohhh, that old place by the lake? I suppose I can catch myself some fish." She slowly prowled around Kim. "Hmm, how about a taste of what I'm gonna get?"

Still she watched as the woman circled around her, swallowing a bit, unsure what she had in mind. But when she claimed to desire a taste she smiled."Mmm then feel free..."

"Well, you have a beautiful mouth dear." She grinned, licking her lips, her tail caressing Kim's chest, teasingly tickling her tender skin. "Though I'm not sure you can even handle me."

Kim licked her lips at the praise, taking in a short breath, her body shivering as the tail rubbed against her, teasing her."Well we will just have to find out hmm? perhaps you should just take what you want? Or has the Ringmaster tamed you all too well?"

She chuckled. "You know, some of us find it offensive when you suggest we're wild." She sat, showing off her pink tip poking from her thick sheath. "Well? Put that nice mouth to work, or you'll have a very angry feline on your hands."

She chuckled a bit at the remark, giving the beast a bit of a shrug before moving closer as the woman revealed her growing hard on. With a giggle though she licked her lips."What's wrong with that?"She teased before moving under the beast, giving the cock a soft lick.

She growled in pleasure, her intoxicating scent a mix of male and female, pre drooling down her sheath. "Angry cats use claws." She shot back, already six inches of barbed pink exposed, and still growing.

She smirked a bit and shook her head, enjoying herself now as she licked the thick feline cock before forcing a few good inches into her mouth, moaning a bit as she sucked hard, her hands massaging the hefty sack at the base.

The Liontaur growled in pleasure, her thick cock spurting strongly flavored precum. "That's the ticket babe...are you one of the girls from that place outside town?" She panted, impressed by the woman's skill.

Back
Top Bottom