Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"You're gonna take it all whore!" She groaned, thrusting into Emily's womb, running her nails down her back.

A shiver ran up the woman's spine as the futa ran her nails down her back, Emily moaning louder now as she felt the thick cock pushing deep into her womb. Her body shook, throwing herself into the cock."Mmm yes..gimme your cock."

"Oh I'll give it too you good bitch!" She panted, bucking harder, slapping Emily's ass. "I'm gonna fuck you into the ground!"

She moaned louder, her hands clawing the sheets as she backed herself into the futa. Her juices drooled down her thighs, loving the way she was getting pounded and talked to.

"You're just a horny futa slut, aren't you?" She grinned, thrusting faster, giving her a rough slap on the rear. "Y-you don't mind do you?"

She giggled a bit and gave the woman a shrug."I-I can't help it...they all make me feel soooo good..." She praised, her insides tightening around the cock inside her, loving the smack to her juicy rear."Go right ahead, enjoy me however you please.."

"Okay slut!" She grinned, thrusting faster, heavy balls slapping hard against her ass. "You better tighten up and earn your ride tommorow."

She gasped, moaning louder as the futa thrust, her walls closing more and more, eager to milk the cock. Emily thrust her hips back into the woman, her breath in deep, heavy pants while her body shook. "G-Give it to me please..."She begged, her legs spreading open more, letting the woman in deeper, her hands still clawing at the bed. At this rathe she began to wonder if she could even handle the whole ranch of horny futas on her own, herself wondering how it was going, if they had found any other females to enjoy while she herself was away.

She thrust deep with a groan, flooding Emily with hot jets of seed until it spurted out around her swollen cock. "Ahhhh.....there you go slut, all the spunk you could want." She panted.

Emily gasped as she felt the onslaught of cum rush into her, drowning her insides with the thick cream until it gushed out of her. The girl panted softly, her insides milking the needy pole as she smiled."Mmmm so warm...so good.."She praised, licking her lips. She loved this life, loved the idea of there being many monsters like this ready to devour her lust, something she never thought about experiencing until recently, all thanks to her parents for the most part.

She slid slowly out, laying beside her, a bit of awkward positioning as was normal for taurs. "So, I don't think I asked what you do for a living? I pretty much take people uphill, or take mountain fruit to town."

She let out a soft sigh, relaxing and laying beside the woman once she pulled out, letting the cum ooze out of her. She took a moment to catch her breath though before sheanswered."Well I'm working on rebuilding the monstergirl farm my parents had..try and return it to its former glory..maybe even immprove on it.."

"Looking to hire anybody?" She asked with a chuckle, an arm loosely around Emily as she yawned. "I could use a nicer place than this."

She smiled at the girl's offer to work at the farm, Emily relaxing a bit."Always looking to find more monstergirls...That's kind of why I'm heading up the mountain..make a quick stop to find someone before returning to the farm...Even though I didn't make much money to help rebuild..."

"I see..." She grunted, slowly getting up and trotting over to her closet, pulling out a large bag of coins. "How about a deal then? I invest in you, and I get say...ten percent of the profits later?"

Emily looked at her as she spoke and moved to the closet, only to snag a bag of coins. She thought over what she had to say, sighing some."I guess..I mean I'm not really sure how well it will do..its been so long since it's been up and running..But will try.."

"I hope you can sell pussy and dick better than you're selling me on this." She chuckled, sitting back down. "We'll get the place up and running, the people around here loved it."

She giggled a bit."Well don't wanna really get hopes too high..Afterall I have my parents shoes to fill.." When the woman assured her people loved the farm she smiled, the extra assurance easing her mind a bit."Then I gues we shouldn't have too much problems..And hopefully can add more to it, rather than just making it a simple monstergirl brothel type place.."

"A farm perhaps? I can help with that for you." She smiled, stretching and laying down with a yawn. "We can find other girls with useful skills."

She giggled a bit and nodded."That and other things as well such as nurserys and other buildings"

She nodded. "Sounds like a fun place to live." She yawned, soon falling asleep, snoring gently.

She nodded a bit, only to smile as the girl dozed off, Emily snuggling into her and doing the same. She relaxed, enjoying the moment as she slept, ready to get moving tomorrow.

She grumbled a bit as she woke, only to find herself alone. But when the smell caught her nose she smiled, letting out a bit of a sigh, moving to her feet as she walked to find the woman and the sweet smell of coffee.

She smiled, pouring two mugs with a light chuckle. "You better have a spare room sweetie...you snore like an ox."

Back
Top Bottom