Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She took in a soft breath, relaxing when the egg was free, looking to her with a smile."Mhmm..T-That was my plan..anyway..have a Albino harpy to take home to the farm.."

"Well, first you want to see the kind of fun I enjoy right?" She teased, leaning in to lick Emily's clit.

She led her out, introducing her to some of the other girls, handing the egg to a group of pregnant bitches cooking over a small fire. "Come on, my favorite place is out by the shrine."

She looked over at them, smiling before she followed closely behind the woman, eager to see what she had in mind. Emily relaxed a bit more now that the egg was out of her body, making it easier to move.

Kina led Emily out to a waterfull, leading her through it into a small cavern with a large shrine at the back, and a smooth stone tablet at hip height.

She followed without a word, simply humming softly to herself along the way. Once they came to the shrine Eily looked at it, raising a bir of a brow before she smiled."So what do you do here..?"

"I make offerings of pleasure to our canine priestess." She chuckled. "Maybe if you're lucky she'll come to meet you."

She smiled a bit, licking her lips as she looked arond before returning her gaze to her sister."Well then..shll we begin sis..?"

She smirked, leading Emily to the altar. "You think I'm joking, but I bet she'll come to have her own fun with you."

She smiled a bit and nodded to the idea, licking her lips, eager to see what her sister had in store over anything else. So with a breath she looked around."So what now then,.?"

She smirked, rubbing her swelling sheath, the red tip starting to slide out into view. "Now is the fun part of course."

Emily blushed a bit, licking her lips when she saw the girls cock pushing from its sheath. The girl smiled a.bit, biting her lip. She grew excited once more, her body eager as she waited for the woman to move her however she wanted.

"Well? Care to show me how human tongues work? Mother always tells stories about your parent's skills as lovers, I'm quite curious."

She giggled a bit at the request, making Emily wonder more and more about her parent's. Clearly they had built quite a reputation within the world of monstergirls, something she began to wonder more about herself. But nonetheless she licked her lips a bit and nodded."Well then sit or get into whatever position you would like.."

She watched as the woman sat herself down on the slab, displaying herself for Emily. The girl gave her another smile as he got to her knees and leaned forward, taking in the smell of the canine with a lustful giggle. With one last breath she losed her eyes and leaned forward, giving the woman's sack a kiss while her hands gripped and stroked the woman's cock, eager to get it free and ready for her to taste.

"Mmmn, that's lovely." She giggled, cock slowly sliding up from her sheath, a hefty canine dick with a thick knot at it's base. "Think you can handle this sis?"

She smiled at the sight of the woman's cock a her hand worked it slowly. Withou a word she smiled, kissing the tip and slowly pushing it into her mouth.

Her half-sister moaned, cock drooling warm canine precum onto her tongue. "Ahhh, does our whole family use their tongues this well?"

She giggled a bit at the praise, relaxing as she continued to work, her tongue gliding all over the thick canine shaft. She sucked harder, her hand rubbing the futa's thick sack, her breathing slow.

She moaned out, responding with spurts of hot canine precum. "Ahhh, what mother said is true, your family is very skilled in service of the body." She panted, tongue hanging out.

Emily smiled a bit at the praise as she continued sucking on the meaty pole, unable to resist the fact this was all so good. She gave her sack a squeeze before pushing even more of the thick cock into her throat.

She groaned, cock giving a hot spurt down her throat. "F-fuck, you're good, c-can you lick the knot too?" She panted heavily. "A-and rub the balls?"

Emily giggled bit as she stammered out her request, the female closing her eyes, enjoying herself a bit more. After a while she pushed her head down more, wrapping her lips around the thick knot, rubbing it with them before slithering her tongue all around her shaft and the bulbous ball. Her hands reached up, massaging and kneading her sack, churning the seed inside.

Back
Top Bottom