Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"She wanted to do something to make an encyclopedia of monster girls, and she was looking for new breeds I suppose." Sheena shrugged, Kina leading Emily away to a private area of the cave.

(How are you on incest?)

(PErfectly fine with it ^^)

She nodded a bit, realizing she herself was about ready to do the same once she had things settled at the farm to where it could self maintain. So as Kina led the way Emily followed, leaving the pack leader to relax, hoping to catch up with her at some point in time.

Kina chuckled. "So, it would seem you're my half-sister than huh?" She chuckled, sitting back on a large pile of hides and furs, the closest thing they had to a bed.

She smiled a bit, sitting beside the girl, surprised a bit, and yet not as much."So they were more thn eager to breed too hmm..?"She questioned softly, looking over the woman."So..what kind of fun do you enjoy?"

She chuckled. "Well, I could show you if you don't mind a little walk after we get that egg out of ya." She smiled.

She smiled a bit, more than eager to see what she enjoyed and more, looking at her belly as she relaxed a bit and nodded."Alright then."

She moved between Emily's legs, suddenly burying her tongue into the woman's waiting pussy, twisting and rippling against her inner walls.

She gasped with wide eyes the momnt she felt the woman bury her face and begin eating her out, the girl shivering with a lustful smile. Quickly she wrapped her legs around her partner, running her hands slowly through her fur."Oooohhh...That feels so good.."

She chuckled lightly. "Human tongue's got nothing on me sis." She smiled, tongue deeply caressing Emily's slick inner walls.

She smirked, working her tongue deeper. "I work as guardian of our pack's priestess, perhaps I'll introduce you two later."

She smiled a bit with a nod as she ground her hips harder into the woman's face, moaning louder."F-fuck!! s-so good...."

She smiled. "Well sis, you're just so sweet tasting I can't resist." She teased, working her tongue ever deeper into Emily.

She giggled a bit at the praised, tightly closing her legs around her head, enjoying the feel, her inides tingling, her walls throbbing in pleasure.

"Tell me when the egg is coming." She smiled, flicking her tongue oout over Emily's clit, taunting her half-sister.

She nodded a bit, biting her lip as she moaned more and more, her breathing slow, deep as she squirmed agaisnt her half sister. She swallowed hard, feeling her core tense up as pleasure moved through her."Ohhh I-I think its coming..."

She pulled back with a grin and a wet muzzle, spreading open Emily's lower lips. "Ohh, I think I see it!" She smiled.

She smiled a bit, opening her legs more as the girl pulled away, her breathing slow, gripping the sheets as she relaxed. After taking a moment she began to push, eager to get the egg free from her and get going on her adventure.

The wolfess grinned, rubbing her pussy. "Just relax, I've done this quite a few times..."

She nodded softly as she relaxed or at least did the best she could. With slow breaths the girl once again began to push, groaning and panting after each little bit. She continued until the egg finally came out, her breath in heavy whimpers.

The girl chuckled, shaking it lightly. "Hollow huh? You mind if I give this to the gals to make dinner with?"

Back
Top Bottom