Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (Marvel) Lady/Fox

Loki sighed. "i apologize, i should not take my frustrations out on you." he admitted before chuckling a little. "well, if he is not here now, why do you not make a cage the Hulk beast would enjoy?" he asked. "reinforce it, make it impossible for him to break out as the Doctor Bruce commands and full it with fun things, breakable things. cars, busses, tree trunks, things he can tear apart and smash." Loki suggested. "it could be that he is sending you a text to reassure you that he will be back?" he mused with a smile. "or to reassure you that he still values you as a friend." Loki mused. "you are quite good looking for a human." Loki agreed with a chuckle before snorting. "would you like me to beg?" Loki asked, a sly grin curling his lips before he adopted a breathless, needy Tony. "Please, Stark. please. give it to me. i want it. i want your cock. use me, use my mouth, fuck my mouth. fill my throat, cum down it, make me swallow every drop." he whispered, his eyes danced with mischief, but also where blown wide, pupils dilated, showing impressive levels of lust as well and he wasted no time running his tongue along the underside of Tony's cock, tasting him, and teasing because the energy release was always so much better when he teased them.

"yeah i guess we'll have to be." she admitted. "they wiped me so hard that final time that i still..." still couldn't remember some things. still had the blank, gaping nightmares of nothing that left her shaking and teary when she woke up, choking on panic and terror. "yeah. it would have been awful to have killed you." she admitted. "don't know that i would ever have forgiven myself." she admitted before smiling at him. "she's something special then, you never let me yell at you." she teased, landing and parking the jet. "Jesus. Ward looks like shit." she seamed to be the only person who could tell though. no one else saw the faint pallor, the slight grimace of his eyes, the hint of nausea that told her more than an actual appearance of emotion might have had he had it on his face. "well, come on. i want to see her yell, should prove entertaining."

"What makes you think I haven't already?I've already made hulk apartments of his own to go with bruces. He just has to come back."tony grumbled before making a facs."I doubt it. He's just making sure I don't track him to whatever hell hole he's hiding in."he grumbled not only because bruces leaving had fucked him up, but because being left alone without any of his friends around, screwed with him. Especially since both pepper and Rhodey were on the west coast again so he had no one living with him. Shuddering at the others tone he groaned."you are good at begging, Rudolph."be muttered shivering as he thrust a little as the other teased him, wrapping a haND in his hair.

"...me to. Sometimes."james said finally looking at her, looking worried about her before nodding. "I know I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I'd killed either of you."james said smiling slightly. Frowning a little as he thought on that. "I would have. If I'd ever thought you'd actually do it....you never seemed inclined to yell at me....but yes. Lexi's....different. from any but you. You two....she's going to need your help nat."he muttered not going into what made her different, fuse he knew that would lead to arguing but for the moment setting it aside. "...he does?"he said glancing g at natasha as he got out of the car, trusting her judgement as they neared the porch. "What were you thinking?! You needed backup." "I took natasha..." "no. You didn't. I know you. You went on your own and counted that she or cap would keep the others from killing you, you reckless asshole!"

Loki chuckled. "i have got to stop underestimating you people." he admitted before shrugging. "i don't know him well enough to be able to tell." he admitted. "of course i am. i'm going to be such a good boy for you Stark. i'm gonna let you do whatever you want to me.... within reason." Loki whispered, panting as he licked and stroked with his tongue, using his teeth to nibble just enough to stimulate even more. where Tony to pay attention he could tell that Loki was rock hard too, with nothing there to hide the fact the sheets where tented around it as he licked and sucked and stroked and moaned, slowly opening his mouth and looked up at Tony, arousal swirling around in those emerald eyes, arousal and a challenge. "i haven't choked on a dick in over five hundred years." Loki whispered. "care to try?" he teased, a smirk curling his lips as he took the head of Tony's cock into his mouth and sucked.

She nodded. "you would never have killed me though." she admitted. "you trained me too well and i know your stand down codes. i would have used them, if i'd had to." she admitted. she hated using them though. absolutely hated it. "well, that's true. i don't much like yelling, there are other ways to get my point across." she admitted with a chuckle before she nodded. "i know." she admitted. "why do you think i'm here?" she asked him. "aside from you of course." she admitted with a chuckle. she had to turn away when Lexi started yelling at him, hiding a laugh before tensing when Alex came tearing out of the house. "perimeter breach!" Alex yelled, panting, Grant tensing. "how many!?" "just one, so far, might be a scout." Aex admitted, nearly vibrating because he was scared, so scared it might be... because they hadn't found... but it couldn't be... "Easy. Alex. breath. just breath. it's not your handler." Grant promised, easing Alex onto the ground. "we've had security breaches before. it's just another hiker. just breath. your alright." "i'm.... i'm okay." Alex promised, starting to calm down. "Jesus... it's Bruce!" Natasha hissed, staring at the tablet which had a view of the hiker coming through. "who?" Grant asked, confused. "Bruce Banner." Natasha admitted, stunned. he looked better than she'd ever seen him, wearing common hiking clothes that actually looked new and had a massive hikers pack on his back and he looked well fed, healthy and... peaceful. she'd never seen him look peaceful before. "is he a hostile?" Grant wondered. "God no. not unless you shoot him first." "then let him pass through." Grant decided. "fuck that shit, he's been gone for MONTHS! i'm fucking beating the hit out of him!" Natasha admitted, storming to where the Tablet told her he was. "...this i gotta see." Ale admitted, peering into the Tablet she had left behind, Grant nodding. "Twenty bucks they have a 'thing' and start fucking in the forest." Alex stated, Grant snorting. "no. they don't have a 'thing'." he sounded very certain of that.

“Well, at leas stop underestimating me. The rest of the world is worthy of thinking lowly of. Except my team. My team’s awesome.”Tony uttered before shuddering, growling quietly as he considered doing whatever he wanted to the other. “Hmmm, I like it.”He growled moaning, whimpering, squirming as the other teased him, absently reaching behind him to stroke the other as loki sucked his cock. Growling he nodded. “Always.”He growled wrapping a hand around the other’s hair and giving into the need to fuck the other’s throat raw, trusting the godling to tell him if he needed to stop.

“....Ah. Good.”James muttered relaxing at the knowledge that she could have made him stop, if needed. Even now, when he was mostly in control, it was good to know she could protect himself from her. “I know. Deadly silence is nearly as bad as yelling.”James said smiling slightly.”Hmm. True. We both need you, it seems.”He smiled a little before tensing, not because he was being yelled at, but because alex had startled him. Tensing as he looked at the other. “You’re okay.”Lexi muttered armed as she moved closer to alex, standing in front of and slightly to the side, placing herself as h8is body guard and grant’s as the man looked after him. “What?”James startled looking at natasha, before frowning. “....You don’t get to hit the hulk.”James growled sounding annoyed glancing at the three. “Go inside. Lock up, even if he’s not hostile,get safe.”he ordered before jogging after Natasha. Not about to let her go without backup. “...You sure?”Lexi said eyeing grant, looking amused at his certainty.

He chuckled a little. "it's not something that's easy for me you know." he admitted. "but i will try." he admitted. "and considering the fact that six of you stopped an entire lien invasion on your own speaks of miracles." he admitted before chuckling a little as he growled. "oh... oh..." Loki sounded surprised, his hips thrusting into the hand on him, making him shudder, whining as Tony gripped his hair, taking in a deep breath before wrapping his throat around Tony. moaning at the brutal pace, doing his best to suck and lick and swallow, the closer to orgasm Tony got, the more Loki moaned and shuddered and gasped around him. by the time Tony was ready for orgasm, Loki had his hands on Tony's hips, just holding on because there was nothing he loved more than to be held down and used like a whore. "god. Tony. Stark, yes." Loki moaned around the cock. voice muffled and words slurred, turned on and eager and wanting it.

she nodded. "i know your shut down word, your cancel words and your stand down words so you really need to stop worrying." she admitted. "oh, deadly silence is worse." she admitted with a smirk. "just ask anyone on my team." they had learned that when Natasha went silent, pain was sure to follow. "oh. that's why i know that name. Alex? go and get the folders from General Ross would you?" he asked, the man pouting and Grant chuckled. "okay. we'll get them after." he agreed before blinking at James, lifting an eyebrow but obeying. "very sure. there are... things, in the files we got from a level seven Hydra agent named General Ross about subject One A.K.A the Hulk, real name Bruce Banner." Grant admitted, eyes still fixed n the screen, watching Natasha storm through the woods and intercect Bruce Banner.

"BRUCE BANNER!" Natasha screamed, the hiker pausing, looking startled at Natasha. "...Nat?" Bruce asked, looking baffled. "what are you doing out here?" he wondered. "Don't you give me that shit!" Natasha hissed, grabbing him by the straps of his pack and shook him hard, making Bruce stagger. "we've been worried sick!" "sorry!" Bruce said, brushing her hands off him with ease. "seriously! Jesus Nat, i'm sorry i worried you but it was something i had to do." he admitted, studying her. "are you gonna hit me?" "are you gonna change if i do?" "no." he yelped when her fist connected with his face, laying him onto the ground effortlessly and Bruce snarled at her, his eyes going bright, almost florescent green but he didn't change. "okay. i might have deserved that." Bruce admitted, shucking off his pack and getting to his feet again before he smiled at her. "i was planning on surprising Tony." he admitted. "i wanted to see how long it would take before he noticed i was occupying the Tower." he admitted with a chuckle, Natasha snorting and pulled him into a hug. "i missed you." "i missed you too." Bruce admitted, hugging her back. "seriously though, what are you doing in Wyoming?" "oh. handling something." "shit. did i blow your cover?" "nah. not that kind of business. oh, Bruce. you heard about James Barnes?" she asked, indicating the winter soldier. "yeah. it's nice to meet you." Bruce admitted, offering James a smile. "you must be camping out?" he wondered. "hiding from Steve right?" "no, actually. we're hoarding and harboring about a dozen red room kids and a fw dozen more Hydra Agents who are taking Hydra apart from the inside out." Natasha admitted, making Bruce blink a little and then. "are they gonna shoot me if i follow you back?" "no." "then lead on, i'm starving and my feet hurt."Bruce admitted, Natasha just blinked at him. "i always forget how laid back you are." she admitted, shaking her head.

“Good. And I am definitely a miracle worker.”Tony hummed sounding amused before shivering as the other did. Closing his eyes as he fucked the other’s throat, whimpering as he tightened his grip in the other’s hair, coming with a gasp, panting as he reached out and resting a hand on the headboard bracing himself from collapsing on the other.”Loki, damn.”He panted as he shifted to pull out of the other’s mouth.

“Good.”James said indeed relaxing with the knowledge before snorting. “I’m sure they’ll say it’s worse.”he said amused before nodding. “it would be why you know it.” “Ah. Well that makes sense.”Lexi sighed a little looking annoyed at being left behind, but also glad as she settled in to protect alex and grant as they watched the video.

James smirked a little as he leaned against the tree, watching the two avengers both amused and slightly worried about her provoking the hulk. A startled laugh escaping when she punched him.”You deserved it.”James agreed looking amused as he watched before shaking his head. Amused at the idea, and wondering if he could get steve in on the joke of pranking tony. “Hello.”He said offering a small smile before shaking his head. “No, no camping.”H said smiling slightly before smirking, “You want me to take the bag?”He said gesturing towards the backpack, holding out a hand to take it.

"mm, yes you are." Loki purred with a chuckle moaning around the cock in his mouth seconds later. he moaned, hard as Tony came and from the heat striping Tony's arm Loki had followed him to completion. "Go Stark you have no idea how delicious you taste." Loki purred, looking almost like he'd sub dropped, but that was ridiculous considering he was sitting up and acting perfectly normal even if he looked stoned. "and all that energy, god when was the last time you had sex" Loki wondered. "god, your wonderful." he admitted, licking his lips. "god, i actually fel full. i haven't felt full in months." he whispered, looking at the watch that was strapped, not around his wrist, but around his elbow. "fuck. i have to go." he grumbled, looking rather unhappy about that before he smirked at Tony. "maybe i'll be back?" he offered. "after work, i get off at three in the morning, maybe you'll be up for a full round?" he offered. "i'll drop in around three thirty if your willing?" he offered with a smirk, sliding out of the bed and giving the golden ropes a glare, taking great delight in flicking his fingers at them and lightening them on fire. bright emerald flames engulfed them and Loki huffed. "when i find out who did that... death won't be on the list of options." he mumbled.

"...well. maybe there was a thing." Grant muttered, surprised. the way Natasha was acting, there had to have been a thing. "someone get the food going." he ordered, eyes fixed on the screen. "if i remember correctly, he eats more than Captain America does."

"...i admit nothing, but in theory i might have deserved it for something." Bruce admitted, rubbing his jaw. "ah well. i think i've been camping enough." he admitted with a chuckle. "you went camping?" "yeah. i needed..." he shook his head. "i'll explain later, when there aren't cameras." well damn, Bruce WAS good. no wonder he was so good at avoiding the government, Ross in particular. "don't worry. those are just perimeter borders." Natasha admitted. "but yeah, let's go in. you owe me some damn good explanations." "yeah i do. i'm sorry." "you better be." Natasha growled. "nah. i better take the bag. there's some biological stuff in there that your not going to want to spill." Bruce admitted, swinging his bag back into place. "also, i have weed in there and you don't want to get busted carrying that." Natasha choked in surprise and back at the compound Grant started to laugh. "you seriously have biological warfare in your bag?" she demanded. "well. not warfare... it's just a few samples. a bit of Rabies, some E.coli, a bit of Malaria... what?" "you haven't changed, not at all." "i'm a biologist, what where you expecting?" "common sense?" "never heard of it." that made her snicker. she was, open with Bruce in says she wasn't with anyone else. clearly they had a 'thing', though it wasn't sexual since she'd told James she hadn't had sex so it was something else.

Tony shuddered at the come striping his arm, groaning as he slumped to the side, shivering a little as he blinked slowly looking at the other.”.....uh.Awhile.”He said not about to admit it had been since the christmas the avengers formed that he had sex. Definitely not question he wanted to think about. Looking at the other in curiosity, but not questioning why his watch was so high, smirking back as he yawned, looking ready to settle back in for a nap. “If you want.I’ll be here. Working. If I’m not up here, just come down to the lab.”he said watching the other go.

“Maybe.”Lexi said feeling her stomach tightening. Oh, this wasn’t gonig to be good, especially if james was going to be weird about it. “that’s alot of food.”She snickered a little before heading for the kitchen to cook.

“I’m sure you did.”James said watching them, before looking around thoughtfully. “there’s cameras inside to, just at the doors and public areas, just to make sure no one gets in trouble.”James said frowning a little, just as aware of being watched to, before watching the two. “...If getting caught for weed is the thing they arrest me for, I’d be surprised. There’s worse things they’d have problems with.”James snorted a little looking at them, watching as something closed off behind his eyes. Already taken that mental step back, shutting himself off. Even if she had said she hadn’t had sex, it still didn’t mean anything. Wanting to talk to steve, but not quite sure how to do that either, so silently he shrugged, ignoring the two as he headed for the house, knowing they’d be along soon enough.

Loki chuckled a little. "too long." he admitted, grinning at Tony. "alright. i'm sure the mechanical man can tell me the way." Loki admitted with a smile before pausing, hesitating before swooping down and catching Tony's lips before vanishing in a flash of green light and green smoke. he would be back though and he paused at the doorway in front of the building just long enough to whisper an address to Jarvis. his workplace, and another address, his apartment. since he feels like Tony deserved to know such information. he knew that he'd shocked Jarvis though, since the addresses he had whispered where such a drastic difference. his workplace was a slum, literally. it was Blue Desires, a red light strip club focusing on BDSM and had a habit of... renting out the dancers. the dancers made hella good money though so no one said anything and it was barely legal because technically the patrons weren't paying for sex, they where paying for private lap dances or they didn't go through the business at all. it was barely legal and no one of repute went there. where Loki lived however was on the 'rich end' of town. literally. his apartment was well over 1200$ a month on rent. it was just, baffling.

"Bruce can't have sex." Grant admitted watching them on the Tablet before heading out to get the files they had on Ross, and his files on the Hulk. he figured with Ross dead Bruce was the only one who deserved to have those files.

"eh. i'm used to cameras." he admitted. "i'll deal." he admitted. "i highly doubt Steve and Natasha would let you be arrested." Bruce admitted, giving James a smile. almost the same exact smile he gave Natasha. "We'll have to talk later." Bruce admitted, though whether he was talking to Natasha or to Bruce was a mystery even Natasha couldn't figure out if the look she gave the man was any indication. "So that's him?" Bruce asked, sounding almost wistful. "yeah, that's him... look i know..." "it's fine." Bruce interrupted. "i was never the kind of person you wanted. or needed." Bruce admitted. well aware James could still hear them. "he's cute though. does he...?" "i highly doubt it. but you could ask." Natasha admitted, sounding like she wanted to laugh. "i think he's been hrt enough though." "yeah, your probobly right." Bruce admitted. "still, i managed to find a couple while on my travels." "did you seriously?! that's great! did you...?" "no... still can't. i've found other ways though so it's okay. doesn't seam to be enough for others though." "well, i'm sure you'll find someone." Natasha admitted as she stepped into the kitchen, blinking a little at the bustle of food making.

The fact that it was only a few blocks from the tower to loki’s apartment, which was shocking enough. The fact that he worked in a slum, disturbed him some. Barely looking up when the other man stepped into the lab, he hummed to show he knew the other was here, elbows deep in a car engine, “How is it that you’re a rent boy? If you want a job, you could have come to the tower. Granted, I probably would have laughed myself silly, but I would have given you one here, if only because Thor’s a good bro. Now I might give you one cause of that blowjob this morning.”he snickered a little.

“Steve would. He’d think of it as a way to keep me in one place. The little punk”James grumbled a little even though he knew it wasn’t true, at least mostly. Steve might lock him in the tower, but he wouldn’t actually let him be arrested. If it came to that, james had a idea how to get around it, but it’d take some working to do. Frowning a little as he listened to them talk, not sure what to think, wondering what bruce wanted to ask him, and ready to corner him to find out, but not wanting to just yet. Confused at the talking going on behind him as he headed for the kitchen, pausing as he watched them. “lex?” “Food. You feel better with food, and doctor banner probably hasn’t been eating enough, so we’re making dinner.”

Loki smirked a little as he walked in. "i enjoy it to be honest." he admitted. "besides, it satisfies specific needs that need be filled." he admitted. "did you know, that hundreds of thousands of years ago, a species called the Jotun visited your planet, fascinated with the genetic flexibility, as well as the sexual perversions of humanity?" he asked. "many such Jotun had children with the humans, creating an astonishing new race known as Incubi and Succubi." he admitted, looking at Tony. emerald eyes amused. "Odin did not tell me of my parentage because i was a monster, he did so because thanks to my human genetics i am more powerful than he." he admitted, settling down at the table near where Tony was working. "and yet, they think that humans, and therefor i, am weak." he admitted, scoffing. "they never cease to amaze me in their stupidity, underestimating humanity only means they will suffer all the more for it when humans swallow them up." he admitted. "and congratulations, not even Thor knows yet. Odin keeps it a very tight secrete. the filthy old bastard."

"Steve wouldn't. he'd be more likely to lock you in the Avengers Tower and never let you out." Bruce stated with a chuckle. "but he'd let you out after a few days when you look mopey because he can't help himself." Bruce admitted with a chuckle. "I hate it when people talk in code." Grant growled, annoyed at the screen, Nat laughing at him. "it wasn't code. Bruce doesn't do code, we just dance around the actual topic." "i have to have some privacy." Bruce admitted with a chuckle. "you don't have to cook for me, i have plenty of food in my pack." "yeah, speaking of that where'd you get the awesome stuff?" "oh, i sold my body." "you WHAT!?" Natasha shrieked, Bruce laughing. "relax, relax, Tony gave me a card." "...he never said anything about you using it." "Tony has a three thousand alert. as long as i didn't go over that limit, which i didn't even get close, the bank never alerted him. i'm sure pepper knows, since she goes through his bank accounts but if Tony never said anything then i guess she never told him i was using the card." "probobly didn't think about it." Nat agreed. "i'm kind of surprised you actually used it." "can't be tracked. Tony made sure." Bruce admitted with a smile. "in any case, since your so very curious, we where talking about my sex life." "....ah... i'm not sure i wanted to know that." Grant admitted. "you asked. sort of." "...yeah i guess i did."

"You are a interesting creature, Rudolph."tony said wondering if the desire was like the one he'd had, self destructive and horrible, screwing his way through the population to stop hurting. Looking curious as he listened and worked, glancing up with a frown."so that's where our legends of them come from. Sorta makes sense I guess....and odin I have a feeling is a idiot. I mean...between thors stories and legend..."he shook his head."asgardians are weird."he huffed a litfle."I feel special reindeer, though I'm not sharing secrets with you. Only secrets I know are other peoples."

"True."james snickered a little."he is a puppy like that sometimes."james agreed because he knew bruce was right."it's okay. We have to feed james, otherwise he gets bitchy-" "I do not!" "And feeding you is easy enough."Lexi finished ignoring a sulking james who looked both confused and interested in what they were talking about."jarvis probably knows to. But as long as he knew you were okay and using it, he probably didn't inform tony about it."Lexi said remembering a little bit about her briefing she'd gotten on the iron avenger. "You did. If you didn't want to know, don't be so curious."Lexi teased smirking a little at grant.

"i always was, always am and always will be." he admitted with a snicker. "you haven't even noticed that i'm naked." he pointed out, and indeed he was, the watch still strapped in place just above his elbow. "yes. there was one who was exceedingly skilled. he took up the name Emrys. though, he was later renamed Merlin." he admitted. "unlike the ones born from human females though, i was born from a Jotun female. and abandoned at birth for being too small." he admitted. "but what do they expect with me being half human?" he wondered. "Odin is power hungry." he admitted. "i don't need secrets. i already know everything i need to know about you." he admitted with a smile. "now. are you going to come out of that car and fuck me or do i have to drag you out and fuck you instead?"

"he's totally a puppy." Bruce admitted. "i made a Meme about it." he admitted with a smirk. "that was YOU!?" "totally was. Jarvis helped." "oh god. you played a prank on Steve and no one knew it." Natasha scoffed, rolling her eyes but sounding impressed anyway. "you totally get bitchy." Natasha scoffed, smirking at him. "well thank you." Bruce said with a smile, dropping his pack haphazardly on the floor making Natasha wince. "relax, Nat. i don't actually have hazardous diseases in my bag." Bruce said, rolling his eyes. "for a super spy you really will believe anything." "i am going to hurt you." "i'd enjoy it." "not this hurt." "...well shit." Bruce teased chuckling a little. "that's likely, Jarvis loves screwing with Tony... i have this horrible feeling that Tony's doing something stupid though." "oh my god you too? shit, maybe we better..." "i'm heading there after this pit stop." Bruce admitted. "i'll checkup on him." he promised. "i could call Steve too. i hav a Package." he admitted. "...yes... well..." Grant shook his head. "i am that curious, i can't help myself, i thought you couldn't have sex?" he asked Bruce, baffled when the man smirked. "i say that so people don't try to bother me." he admitted. "normal sex, i can't do that. it's just so damn boring. never been able to go for it even before the accident." he admitted. "there are other ways to... get off, as it where than sex though." he admitted, catching Alex's attention. "well that clears things up." Grant huffed, Natasha chuckling a little. "we'll give you the sex talk later." she promised. "Your a Dom." Alex whispered, nervous around Bruce all at once. "yes. and a Sadist. but don't worry." Bruce said, recognizing an abused sub when he saw one. "i don't do force, non-consent or rape. makes me feel sick." Alex settled at the promise. it explained why Nat hadn't fucked Bruce though. she liked a little pain here and there, but she was not a masochist and while she'd give up control when she wanted to, she was anything but a sub.

"I'm working. Naked godling don't take precedence over that."tony said looking up finally, and seeing indeed that the other was naked."well, you're still on the small side."he said with a perverted smirk, moving to push away from the car as he wiped his hands off."think you can make me do anything at all? I'm exceedinglystubborn you know."

"...what's a meme and what did you do to it?"james asked looking curious as lexi laughed."no wonder you all get along. You seem to have similar personalitis for pranking."le,I said still worried though about finding her own place, but feeling better with the idea that james would."I do not. I am not bit hy."james grumbled as he settled at the table. "Good. And you'll call if he needs help."Lexi said looking worried about the billionaire knowing james was, I'd only because he mattered to steve and natasha, so james would want to lokis after him."you do need the sex talk. It's okay, your a cute innocent."Lexi teased patting grant on the arm before looking at bruce in curiousity even as james frowned studying them. Curious about the relationship but not wanting to question to much, and make either natasha or Bruce uncomfortable

"hmm. Naked godlings should always take precedence." Loki admitted with a chuckle. "i am a bit small but i've found people really like that." he admitted with a chuckle. "you should come to one of my shows sometime." he offered. "i can get you a VIP slot." he admitted. "oh, i'm sure i can make you do all kinds of things." Loki purred at Tony with a sly grin. "i can kneel for you, and make you fuck my throat. i can work myself open in front of you, and make you fuck me by begging like a slut. i can tie you to a chair and ride you until your senseless." here he smirked. "or, i could pin you to the floor and fuck you, make you suck me off, torment you until your begging to cum and i won't let you." he hissed, eyes dancing with delight. "there are all kinds of way i could make you do what i want. eventually, your body will betray you." he teased with a chuckle. "are you horny yet?"

"A Meme is a picture with a caption that forms a joke." Bruce explained. "some of them are extraordinarily funny, the one i made compares pictures of Steve to pictures of various golden retrievers." he admitted with a snigger. "you are totally bitchy." Natasha admitted with a smirk before blinking hen Bruce nodded. "of course i will. Nat would belt me if she found out i hadn't." he admitted. "i would." Natasha admitted. "I am not an innocent. i just..." Grant hesitated and then handed over the extraordinarily large file to Bruce who blinked, peeked inside, paled and looked at Grant. "how much of this did you read?" "just enough to know i was glad i shot the sick bastard in the head." Bruce went very still now and he took a deep, shaken breath. "he's... Ross is dead?" "what?" Natasha asked, sitting upright. "General Thaddeus E. Ross is dead?" Natasha asked, stunned. "Level seven Hydra agent. yes, he's dead." "...he was Hydra?" Bruce asked, voice soft, shocked and Natasha winced. "Bruce? are you okay?" "...i need... pack... blue case..." Bruce whispered, taking long, very careful breaths and Grant realized that Bruce was staving off a panic attack, and thus, a Hulk out. Natasha soon had a little blue case in her hands. it almost looked like a miniature toolkit but inside where syringes, needles and little bottles of various drugs. "which one Bruce?" Natasha asked, hesitating at the tiny jars full of liquid. "Valium." Bruce stated, holding his arm out to her as she swabbed his arm and injected him with practiced ease. Bruce and Natasha where both hyper aware of how tense and still the room was, but no one was attacking him and Hulk stayed at the back of his mind, snarling, looking for the danger, waiting for it. the Valium had kicked in soon enough and Bruce sighed a little. "sorry. i'm alright now. it's fine." Bruce promised, his eyes opening, florescent green, but calm. "i was just... Ross was...." "it's okay. the folder is yours to do with whatever you want. burn it, or whatever." Grant promised, anything to keep that man from going big green on them. "i wasn't anywhere near a hulk out." Bruce assured the all with a snort. "that, was a panic attack, i've been having them a lot more because Hulk doesn't come out every time i start having them. i actually have to deal with my problems now and it's not going as well as i'd like." he admitted with a grimace. "...is that why you left?" Natasha asked softly and Bruce winced and nodded. "yeah. i was having bad panic attacks and i'd hulk out when i didn't mean to." he admitted. "i was lucky no one was ever around and he just sat down and went back to sleep but..." he shrugged. "i had to make him understand and i needed to be somewhere with no people before i could do that." "you could have told us." "you wouldn't have let me leave." and she could say nothing to that because it was true.

"Not over new tech that might blow u0p with my hands still in it, they don’t.”Tony said with the careless annoyance of a engineer interrupted at work. Which was amusing, since he’d always been like this if interrupted, it didn’t matter if he was seeing them or not, he was annoyed at beig interrupted if he was really interested in the project. “Hmmm, I should.”He agreed watching the other,frowning at the other, stepping back at the idea. “No. Getting fucked like that isn’t what I had in mind when I told you to come back.”He said looking a little disturbed at the idea of loki making him do anything, having listened to enough of clint’s rantings and therapy when the archer would let him close, to know it was a bad thing.

“Oh....that’s amusing. He he so a golden. He even has the hair to go with it.”James snickered rolling his eyes at natasha a little, tilting his heas as he considered that. “Very true.”Lexi said looking amused a little as she stared startled, amazed at the size of the file. “...He’s gone?”James twisted looking at grant, his respect for the man moving up even more. He’d knew he liked the kid, this just added to it. Tensing, ready in case bruce lost control watching them, ready to react but neither lexi or james moving yet, simply tense and trusting natasha’s judgement, trusting bruce to be able to handle it. Relaxing when bruce spoke. “Ross was a bastard, and I even know everything. That sort of reaction is to be expected. I mean, kapnov got us the same way.”She said shuddernig at the very idea of the red room teacher before smiling at bruce. “Well, you seem to be doing well, even if it’s not as well as you’d like.”She smiled before watching them. “Steve would have.”James said quietly, frowning a little. “He’s usually good with knowing when to back off and let people go. He’s already lost enough people, he wont want to drive you away by forcing you to stay.....though I doubt Stark would have let it happen.”James said thoughtfully snickering a little as he pictured the talk the other would have had with tony if he’d tried to explain this.

Loki paused, startled and then looked Wary. "should i com back later? i don't want to be blown up." he admitted. he didn't sound bothered by the annoyance at all. Loki paused, looking confused now, his head tilted. "there's other ways of getting fucked?" he asked, sounding honestly confused and wasn't that sad? Loki had never had any other kind of sex other than manipulation or rough and didn't that explain so much. "if it's the, ah... Mind conversion your worried about, i cannot do that any longer. actually i never good. the staff..." Loki shuddered violently, his eyes flicking around carefully as if worried the staff, or it's owner, might suddenly appear. "it has a way of wiggling inside of you..." that was something Clint had said 'he wiggled inside of me, and i couldn't get him out'. so had Selvig and the others who had been taken over by Loki. the only difference was, Loki was supposed to have been the one in their heads. looks like they weren't the only ones taken over. "anyway, you where explaining about sex, i was not aware there where different kinds." he admitted, leaning forward eagerly. "will you show me? taking charge all the time is very boring and i'm not partial to the pain the way some of the others are."

~~**~~

"He is a Golden retriever." Bruce agreed with a smirk before falling into his panic attack, Grant trembling bit not broken down. everyone else who had been in the room had slowly evacuated, knowing better than to run when there was an apex predator in the room. "yeah, he's gone. as soon as i found out that he was hunting Hulk, and thus Bruce Banner like he was some kind of animal i looked into him and realized he was Hydra. deeper digging made me sick enough to throw up so i just killed him and stole everything i could, printed it, had my hackers delete everything else and this is all that's left." Grant admitted, indicating the file. "it's everything Ross was working on everything about the hulk and everything else i thought was important. i wasn't sure what to do with it, but i thought it was important so i didn't kill it completely." he admitted. "thanks." Bruce whispered, staring at the packet.

"yeah. he was... yeah." Bruce whispered, his pupils wide now as the Valium kicked in his body relaxing. "he cut me open once." Bruce admitted. "i remember waking up, and a doctor was holding my heart, and Ross was telling the to take it out. didn't matter if i died. i remember watching them slice all the muscles and the blood vessels.... and i woke up later, on a gurney." here his grin was sharp. "i laid waste to that facility." "Jesus Bruce." Natasha whispered, fingers to her lips. "you survived having your heart cut out." "...no. i didn't survive. dead for fifteen minutes and twenty seconds. it's just that i didn't stay dead." he admitted. "it wasn't Steve i was worried about." Bruce admitted. "it was Shied, and Tony. it was you and Fury and the others." he admitted. "they would never have let me go. they would have hunted me as ruthlessly as Ross did, only with better intentions." he admitted before grinning at James. "yeah Tony yells at me every time i call, but he got the hint when i took off and i don't think he's actively looking. though i'm pretty sure Jarvis knows where i am at all times, but that's okay. it's a bit of a comfort knowing Tony can come get me if i ever actually need him."

“No, it’ll only blow up if I messed it up. I don’t think I have. I just don’t like being interrupted.”He grumbled a little before frowning at the other, tilting his head as he considered the other. Frowning slightly, “Yes there are. Not everything has to be a game, a manipulation.”Tony frowned a little before swallowing thickly, before relaxing. “Okay. Yes. That....okay good. No staff.”he muttered a little before leaning back against the car as he closed the hood. “I was. And there is.”He said looking the other over, before reaching out, ignoring the oil and grease covering both hands and most of his upper body from working, wrapping a hand in loki’s hair to drag him over for a kiss.

“Good.”James said eyeing grant in curiousity, mostly because his reactions to everything made him utterly interested. Made him want to train him, to give him a chance to do everything he wanted. “.....Oh my god.”James said shoulders tense and hunched up, remembering his own experiments with doctors and what it could be. “...oh okay. No more talking about this. There’s more then enough people in this room that have bad experiences with tests and doctor’s. Let’s not have this conversation now.”Lexi said smiling at them all before tilting her head as she considered that. “maybe...if he wanted to find you, I’m sure he would. But simply knowing your okay, and probably betting you’ll be back sometime is keeping him from looking to hard.Like you said, jarvis probably knows.”Lexi said looking thoughtful as she finished the food setting it on the table with a smile.

Loki nodded. "i can understand that, i get annoyed when my research is interrupted as well." he admitted, filing that information away for later. "although, to be honest i think my research might be a little less dangerous than yours. granted, an accident might turn me into a turtle but it's very rare that an accident with magic can kill or maim." he admitted with a grin before he looked curious. "i should give you a tome on magic and see what you do with it." he admitted, sounding rather curious. he'd get Tony's learning levels from Jarvis an give him a book to match. "oh... but..." he frowned, wondering what else sex could be? it was the only kind of sex he'd ever known. on Asgard and on earth alike. sex for him was either to manipulate someone or a way of proving dominance over someone else. Loki was very curious now as Tony reached out and pulled him into a kiss and for a moment he considered kissing like he normally did, rough and domineering and controlling before deciding he was more curious than anything else and wanted to see what Tony would do, so he relaxed and let Tony control and guide the kiss, following his lead and surprised to find he was just as aroused as he was when he as being rough. how fascinating.

"....sorry. yeah." Bruce shook his head. "sorry." he said, watching James and Lexi and Nat. "your right. we should never, ever talk about things like that ever." Bruce agreed. "oh, if he wanted to find me all he'd have to do is track the chip he thinks i don't know about in the watch he gave me." Bruce admitted, showing them the watch he had around his wrist with a smirk. "granted, if i didn't want to be found he'd have no chance, but we don't tell Tony things like that because he takes it personally." he admitted with a chuckle, watching Natasha tuck the blue case back into his pack. "....my Tony senses are still tingling." "yeah, mine too. he's doing something really stupid." Natasha mumbled. "isn't he always?" Grant asked, making Natasha and Bruce blink at him before shrugging because, well. yeah. "isn't this a bit of a lot of food?" Bruce wondered, looking at all the food. "it's fine, most of it is for you." Grant promised. "and i'm almost as rich as Stark is so no complaints." "...well, in that case, thank you for the meal."

“...You’d make a cute turtle, Reindeer. Though you should totally turn yourself into a deer, it’d be adorable.”Tony said snickering a little, looking amused. “Hm, I would find that interesting. Magic and science.”Tony said perking up at the idea, smiling as he considered the other man, smiling as he kissed the other. Simply wrapping his arms around the other, holding him close as he kissed him before gently turning them around, getting the godling to sit up on the car hood before leaning back to look at him. Humming pleased. “heh. My car needs christening. Fucking you over the hood would be great.”Toyn said smirkign as he groped the other, giving the other the option to say no before starting to pull the other’s clothes off.

“It’s okay. Just....let’s not discuss this.”Lexi said shuddering a little before frowning, thinking about that. “....So he bitches and whines about you being gone, and yet he still has a waqy to find you?”She said frowning a little, trying to understand the billionaire better. Not realizing that it was such a deep part of tony’s psyche to not inflict his company on others, that he rarely expressed a desire to have them around, afraid he’d force them to stay with him or something, even if he wanted them there. Which was why none of them had heard him whine about being left alone in the tower yet. “Why not tell him?”James said looking amused before frowning, looking at natasha. “Do you want to go with him?”He said looking worried. “It is. But considering Natasha said you ate nearly as much as Steve does, and the drama queen says steve can outeat him, I figured we’d need the food.”lexi said snickering a little as they settled in to eat.

he snorted. "i can do that on my own anyway. i am a shapeshifter." he admitted. "i don't know that i could do fully earth animals i haven't handled yet." he admitted. "the physiology is altogether different fro what i'm used to." he admitted. "but there is a deer like creature i am familiar with that i could turn into for you if your into bestiality." he admitted, not even batting an eye. he was thousands of years old and asgardians where perverts to the extreme. bestiality was not the worst he'd ever come across though he'd never engaged int he act himself... well, okay there was that one time with the horse but he was a horse too so did it really count? and it wasn't totally his fault either. well... okay so maybe a little. "this is... this is... very odd." Loki admitted as they broke the kiss and let Tony manhandle him. "it's... nice. i like this. it's... relaxing." he admitted. "is this what sex for well adjusted humans is like? i like this." Loki admitted, babbling a little because he was nervous about what was going to happen. "i don't now that word. christening. like the religion? i don't know much about it." Loki admitted, helping Tony strip him and trying to pull Tony's clothes off too because he wanted to see the other, see that firm muscled chest dotted with hair and the flat, washboard stomach and those perfect thighs. "is it going to hurt?" Loki wondered. "because i don't mind some kinds of pain." he admitted. "but i'd like to know, just so i can be ready right? because surprise pain, i don't like that so much." still babbling, shut up liesmith, seriously! Loki had to bite his tongue to stop himself from babbling even more.

"Tony... is complicated." Natasha admitted. "he's... of the opinion that no one likes him, and that he shouldn't force himself onto other people. he lets us go to him, so he knows we can leave again if we get tired or sick of him. it's... complicated." Natasha admitted. "we don't tell him, because we don't want him to think that we do't want him to find us." Bruce admitted. "we don't want him to think that we don't like him, granted he already thinks that about eighty percent of the time, so we don't want to make it worse." Bruce admitted. "no. i have business here." Natasha admitted, smirking. "Bruce is actually one of the only people capable of handling Ton anyway, if i went with he'd bull up and refuse out of principle." "it's because i can speak a language he'll actually understand. if you can out brain him he gets rather compliant." Bruce admitted with a chuckle. "ah... well... being perfectly honest here?" Bruce asked, flushing a little. "i've eaten an entire cow once..." he admitted. "well... a cow and a half. just the meat of course, and it was all cooked." he promised when he realized Grant was going green. "i'm fine eating about the same as Steve, but honestly speaking that cow and a half was the first time i'd ever felt full." he admitted. "holy crap..." Grant said, eyes wide before he looked at the spread. "...we're going to need more food." "i don't need it. i have alternatives." he admitted with a grin reaching into his bag and pulled out protein and vitamin powders. "i just add this to everything i eat and it's almost the same. it doubles the caloric intake. Steve showed me." he admitted. "i'd never even thought about it until i saw him doing it."

“...You’ll have to try sometime. And no, I don’t want to fuck you like that. But walking you around on a leash at a party or something as a deer would be epic. Steve’d be so confused.”he said snickering, because he played the eccentric billionaire card just to see how far they’d let him push things. “It is.And you talk alot. It’s cute.”he said snickering a little before wrinkling his nose.”I’m not that well adjusted, but yes, most of the time. Though I like rough to sometimes.”he shrugged before grinning. “It’s....sort of? I guess that’s where it came from. But generally these days it means having sex somewhere for the first time there. I’ve not had sex on this car yet.”he smiled a little gently stroking the other’s hair out of his face, smiling as he undressed, tensing a little. Now that he was functioning and more well aware, self conscious about the scars that not even extremis could fix. Some scars just went to deep. “I wont surprise you then. Promise.”He smiled kissing the other again as he stroked a hand over the other’s cock.

“Ah....I see. That sorta makes sense.”James frowned considering that. Wondering what could have happened to the son, to make him so very different from the father he knew. “If I’m included on this business, do I not have say in this?”James muttered. “The kids, james, not everything is about you or your dick.”Lexi said snidely, still fairly annoyed with him. “...That’s sorta adorable really. A compliant tony.”lexi snickered quietly at the idea smiling slightly before staring. “What.....I....damn.”Lexi said eyes wide at the idea of that much food. “Huh. I’ll have to get some to.”James frowned at the powders, still recovering from the lack of good nutrition that hydra had left him with, that he was willing to try anything to stop the near constant gnawing in his stomach.

"ah. okay." Loki agreed because he probobly would have done it for Tony. he wasn't sure why, but he'd have done it. "that would be very amusing." he agreed. "we could string my antlers up with Christmas lights and i could give 'pony rides'." Loki agreed, mischief curling his lips up. "i don't take a lot. you just aren't talking." he huffed. "so i have to talk twice as much to make up for what you aren't saying." that sounded rather familiar didn't it Tony? "huh. weird." Loki admitted before blinking a little. "oh. well, i am glad to take the cars virginity then." he agreed with a chuckle before hesitantly leaning into the hand in his hair. he'd never been touched so gently before. "okay." he muttered, his eyes moving to Tony's chest and startled. "where has the blue thing gone?" he wondered, his head tilted as he stroked the scars, frowning a little because he was sure that thing had been keeping Tony alive. well, he appeared to be healthy enough so Loki wouldn't worry about it because Tony's hand was on his cock and he let out a sound of surprise and shock, tossing his head back to stare at Tony with wide, startled eyes because people didn't normally touch that until they where balls deep inside of him.

"...Howard fucked him up pretty good." Bruce explained to James softly. "Steve won't have mentioned it because he's... well, he forgets there's a difference between respecting privacy and protecting someone. when you meet Tony, don't ever mention Howard, ever." Bruce stated simply. "Howard changed after the war, in a very bad way." Natasha admitted, because she'd met him, watched him and had helped Bucky kill him. "well... his dick is on a side memo somewhere." Natasha admitted with a grin. "well, compliant might be the wrong word." Bruce admitted with a chuckle. "the only time i have ever actually seen him obedient was in the bed and even then i had to work for it." Natasha sprayed her coffee all over the table. "you fucked Tony!?" "course i have." Bruce scoffed. "it's Tony. you can't say you haven't thought about it." "...once or twice, but i was..." "waiting for James and loyal to a fault i know." Bruce admitted, smiling at her. "i was gonna say too annoyed with him to ever actually think about it seriously." "that too. he is a bit of an annoying bitch." Bruce agreed with a chuckle. "he shuts up if you hit him enough though." Alex made a noise in the back of his throat and Bruce flushed. "sorry." he apologized to Alex who didn't look all that upset. "so, how did you get around..." "i didn't. thank god Tony never noticed, he'd have fet guilty as sin." Bruce admitted. "didn't what?" "Orgasm." "....what?" "at the time, i couldn't. anytime i got too close to orgasm i'd hulk out." "so. what you where talking about, before, in the woods. you can't orgasm?" "well, i can now. but i can't penetrate." Bruce admitted. "not even a Blowjob. still working on it." Bruce admitted before frowning. "...how did this turn into my sex life again?" he wondered, handing James a spare bottle of protein powder and some vitamin powder to have, he had a couple of bottles, he didn't mind sharing when he could get some more. "....probobly because i can't help but ask." Grant groaned, shaking his head. "i was always way too curious for my own good. Garret used to try and beat that out of me but it never worked." he admitted.

“It would be. I like it. It’s nearly time for my christmas party anyways. We’ll tell them to come and decorate and have fun.”Tony grinned a little though the mere mention of having a party with inviting people sorta made him freak out. It always had, even if it never showed when he hadn’t cared before.but now.....he had people he cared about to show up at the party, it made it both better and worse. Eyes widening as he listened to the other, rolling his eyes as he realized how much the other sounded like him. “Well, I’m sorta deciding what to do with you.Sorta taking all my attention rather then talking.”He teased smiling a little as the other leaned into his hand before tensing, shoulders hunching up a little as loki stroked the scars but not telling him to stop touching either. “hmmm, you look good like this. I should totally put this as my calendar, I mean, playboy bunnies get cars and calenders. I could totally have 12 cars with a godling spread out on top of them,...”Tony muttered talking to him, simply because no matter how much loki complained, the man was utterly incapable of not talking. Stroking the other slowly he smirked, moving away only long enough to retrieve the tube of lube that was always in the lab, before sinking to his knees, sliding his mouth down over the other’s cock, even as he started working him open.

“Ah....okay. I can do that. I don’t like howard enough to want to talk about him.”A almost memory flicked across his face, almost remembering actually killing him before making a face. “My dick is so not a side memo thing.”He grumbled, eyes widening a little at the knowledge that they’d all known she was waiting for him before snorting. “Only you would not have sex cause he was being annoying.”James teased raising a eyebrow. “He’s capable of shutting up?”He said looking amused before wincing, considering that. Especially since he had a feeling that tony would have totally done a number on himself if he’d noticed. “Well, you’re the one that brought up fucking tony.”James pointed out amused before looking at grant in amusement. “You seem sex starved, Ward.”Lexi teased looking amused at grant, leaning into him a little at the idea of him being beaten before eating.

he grinned. "i will make sure to study a reindeer for you." he promised. "we can even get a shiny red nose for me." he admitted with a snicker before flushing a little. Tony was going to do things to him? what kinds of things? fun things probobly. Loki bet they would be very fun things. "...they are things to be proud of." Loki stated simply, stroking the scars. "they are proof of your bravery and courage. proof of your strength and will to live." he admitted, staring at Tony. "they are trophies of your survival against all odds." he admitted before blinking a little. "oh. i don't know what bunnies have to do with anything but i can pose for pictures if you like?" he offered, grinning because he's always been egotistical ad definitally liked the idea of Tony looking at pictures of him. "oh..." Loki's eyes widened when Tony's mouth settled over him too shocked. he'd done it for others, but the number of times he'd had a mouth on his dick he could count on his fingers. "Oh!" his body caught up to his brain and he arched, head falling back, legs spreading open and he just laid there, lazy and feeling so, so good that all he could do was make helpless, pleasured little keening noises and thrust pathetically because it had been way, way too long since he had felt that good. "Tony. Tony. Tony. you can't. i can't. too much." Loki gasped, flying apart because despite giving blowjobs nearly every night, he rarely took the time to actually have sex or even pleasure himself. he hadn't done this since he.... he wasn't going to think about that now, not with Tony's fingers twisting inside of him like that, and the heat wrapped around his cock so wonderfully.

"i don't think anyone liked Howard honestly." Bruce admitted. "your dick is totally a side memo." Natasha scoffed, rolling her eyes at him even if she looked amused. "well, he is annoying." she admitted. "he's a sweetheart but i was taken and he'd drive me mad within a week." she admitted. "of course he's capable of shutting up. it's just a matter of... treating him the right way." Bruce admitted with a sharp grin. "...i am so not sex starved! i had sex like, a year ago! and it was hot sex!" Grant protested. "with who?" Natasha asked, looking very amused. "Melinda May." Natasha spat her coffee all over the table again and Grant laughed. "no lie! i totally boned that...." he paused and then grimaced. "and then she completely kicked my ass." he admitted with a grimace as he stuffed his face. "granted, she'd just found out i was Hydra and stuff so i guess she had reason." he admitted, Bruce chuckling a little as he also stuffed his face.

Back
Top Bottom