Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (Marvel) Lady/Fox

"yeah, good for judging any day really. i'm still alive so it's a good day." he admitted with a smile. "it wasn't hard to get him talking. he's a god, they always like to talk." Natasha admitted with a shrug. "same as any other person who thinks they're hot shit." she admitted before wrinkling her nose. "well. Temporal is time, so it could be like what we read online, with him being bound to the tree with venom dripping on his face?" she asked with a wicked little smirk. "...this is why people are afraid of you." Grant informed Natasha whose smirk just grew. "Steve's in an undisclosed location with the rest of the new Avengers in the new Avengers top secret base." "he's in New York. upstate." Grant informed James. proving that nothing was ever actually a secret. "i could even give you a schematic for the base if you like." Grant admitted. "or an address. can't do much for the pass-cards though." he admitted. "anyway... i need to start finding rooms for all these girls. would they be okay with having sepreate rooms or should i move all the beds into one of the living rooms?" he asked Lexi.

Clint looked amused rolling his eyes at Natasha’s answer. Nodding a little. “It might be.”He agreed, shuddering a little. He might hate loki with a passion, but it was still a little disturbing to consider. “One of the reasons. There’s lots of reasons people fear her.”James said smiling slightly. Before frowning considering that before nodding. “I want that schematic. And the address. I’ll figure out the pass cards when I get there.” “...move the beds into the living room. They’re used to dorm like rooms, until they’re settled and here for awhile, it’ll be more comfortable.”Lexi said smiling. “Come on, lets get these beds done. I want to sleep.”Lexi said heading for the bedrooms to get the beds.

she nodded. "i hope it is." she admitted with a bright, evil little grin before smirking at James. "no, there's a lot of reasons that you fear me. most people just have the common sense to be scared." she admitted. "you got it." Grant agreed. "i'll have Amelia do it, i can't work those damn computers." he admitted. "just don't kill anyone getting the pass-codes, we don't want shield cluing in on what we're doing yet." he admitted, shaking his head. "isn't it a little late for that?" "of course not. you won't tattle because you know what they'll do to James if they find him." Grant stated simply, and much to his delight Natasha stopped stone cold because she hadn't realized. James had tried to kill them all and Shield wouldn't care that he hadn't been himself. Shield wouldn't care that he had been brainwashed, erased, tortured and tormented. they would only care that he was a criminal, no matter how reluctantly. "fuck." she cursed, pale now as she realized this was why Grant had let her come along, because there was nothing she could do without James getting caught in the crossfire.well, that and Grant couldn't stop her, but this was why he wasn't worried about it at least.

“Hm, but having your thighs around my neck while you kill me is one of the ways I wanna die. If I have to die.”James hummed pleased with the flirting. “....I don’t know if he’s being serious or not.”Clint muttered staring at the former assassin. “he’s being serious. I’ve heard this wish before.”Lexi said rolling her eyes a little, even if she knew James was deflecting attention, not wanting anyone to know how he was really feeling yet. “I wont. Killing shield agents isn’t worth it. Besides, Steve’d kill me himself if I killed someone to get to him.”James said shying away from the memories of that, shaken as he waved goodnight, heading for his bedroom. “...Well. Shit.”Clint cursed realizing what Grant was being okay with this, and that he’d known that catching james in the crossfire wouldn’t be something natasha would risk. “Come on...we better get some sleep, if we’re going to be dealing with Cap tomorrow.”He muttered, well aware she probably wouldn’t let james go on his own.

Natasha snorted. "oh, trust me. it won't be my thighs that kill you. you'd have a heart attack long before my thighs ever got close to you." she teased with a snicker. "old man." she teased him, well aware he was deflecting. he had raised her, trained her, and she'd been with him for years before they separated them. she had learned the skills of her body with him, and had loved him. for a while she had contemplated slaughtering everyone in the red room so he could escape with her. it wasn't meant to be though. "Steve probobly wouldn't care so much if he knew they where a spy." Natasha admitted. "he's getting pretty sick of being stabbed in the back." she admitted before scowling. "...fuck." she muttered again. "i think he just played me. that son of a bitch." she growled, her fingers twitching in a familiar manner that pretty much everyone recognized as her wanting to shoot Grant in the back of the head. "yeah. i guess. you go ahead. i want to help the girls get settled." she admitted, startled an hour later when Alex came in with enough stuffed animals for every girl to have two each. including Natasha and Lexi. "why did you get me one?" " figured you never got to have any." Alex admitted, smiling at Natasha. "and every little kid deserves a teddy." well, that was... very sweet really.

“Hmm, only if you have them wrapped around another part of me.”James said making a face. “Not that much older, vixen.”James muttered rolling his eyes a little. Thinking about it, before tilting his head. “Well. I’ll keep that in mind if I have to kill anyone.” “So weird.”Lexi said rolling her eyes a little. “Yea...I think we got played....but don’t shoot him. Not yet. Maybe later.”Clint muttered watching her before nodding, kissing her cheek. “Be careful.”He muttered before leaving. Later lexi looked down at the teddy she’d been handed, smiling as the girls settled in to sleep, before looking at alex. “Thank you.”She said blushing slightly, not about to admit how sweet she thought that was. This was definitely going to be a interesting time for them all.

The next morning James looked up from the printed map he was looking at, watching Natasha walk in, frowning slightly before looking down again. “What can you tell me about him?”And since there was only one him that James could be talking about, it wasn’t that hard to know he wanted to hear about steve. The steve of now, instead of the one that he foggily remembered. Trying to piece together a mind that had more holes in it then swiss cheese, struggling to find himself, and the best friend that had held him steady for so long. Oddly, the only memories that weren’t completely fuzzy, were her. Which scared him, and sorta explained why he was running clear across the country to get away from her. Rushing after steve, because it meant he could get away from natasha.

she snorted. "in your dreams maybe." she scoffed, smirking at him. "please. your ancient." she scoffed. no one realized how old she really was more often then not. in truth, she wasn't all that younger than Steve and James. ten years. maybe. in 1946, she personally met Agent Peggy Carter. she was only six years old then. at Ten she had attracted the attentions of the winter soldier and Ivancho and later Kapnov. it was Ivancho who made her ageless, Kapnov who made her special, and James who kept her alive. in all those years, she'd never had a teddy, and she wasn't sure why it mattered so much now, holding it in her hands like it was some kind of fragile piece of her heart. she also had no idea why she slept with it that night.

Natasha was up and eating some mess of food that looked like it was an attempt at oatmeal. "want some kasha?" she asked him. "there's hot coffee too, and tea. proper Russian varieties even." Natasha was very particular about her drinks and often special ordered tea and coffee from Russia. not even Tony would touch the stuff though Steve could handle a cup if he was trying to prove himself manlier than Tony. which, really wasn't all that hard to do but they had their thing and she laughed at them for it. "why should i tell you?" she asked, looking coyly at him. she'd always loved knowing things others didn't. "to be honest, he's tired." sh admitted. "he's old and tired and he's starting to... i don't know. lash out i guess." she admitted. "he's sick of doing the same damn thing over and over again only for it to happen again. so he's getting, harder. harsher. he's not the same man he used to be." she admitted. "he doesn't trust anymore, and he doesn't smile either. he used to have fun, now all he does is train and fight." she admitted. "i think he's just, starting to give up." she admitted, watching him. "i think seeing you again, would really help him." she admitted. "see he's not the only one, who lost everything, see that he can have a chance to have something back if he just, holds on for long enough."

“Good. Coffee is hard to come by. Even harder to find good coffee.”James said in a quiet growl as he got a cup, while he could function without it, his handlers over the years had learned he was better at tolerating things if he had coffee. Making a face at the food he shook his head. “No.”he said simply before finding some ceral for himself sipping it as he sat down. “Because you like him. And letting me help him is better then whatever’s happening now.”he said simply watching the other, thinking it over. Frowning slightly. “So. America’s done the impossible. Something I thought would never happen. They’ve created their winter soldier.”James shuddered at the idea, because it was more of a thought to himself outloud, then directed at natasha. Having always known the potential for that facet of steve’s personality existed, but he’d been the one trained for 10 on to be the shadow in the light, the assassin in dark. Had been brought in to the commandos mostly because he could do the things steve could not. Not because he lacked the ability, but because his captain america image was more of a rallying point then james assassin skills were. Even for their side, he’d always been the dark scout, the assassin. It’s just none of the stories had ever been told that way. That the soviets had found a weapon already made, they’d just had to shape him to their image. “....Well. I’ll see him. And see what I can do.”he said staring, thinking about it, before frowning. “....are you going to give me your pass card, or will I just have to improvise when I get there?”He asked finishing his coffee and getting ready to go. Wanting to be gone before lexi or natasha decided they should come with him, or any of the others did for that matter,

she chuckled a little. "well it's there." she admitted, indicating the pot with the noxious brew in it. it was marked with a sticker, a skull and crossbones. someone was clearly a smart-ass, or they had learned their lesson well and it as a warning to newcomers. "no. not yet." she admitted. "he's not that far gone, he's just... loosing hope, and faith." she admitted. "he's lost and he doesn't know who he is or what he wants anymore." she admitted. "he's straddling the line, but he hasn't crossed it yet." she promised him. "i'm sure seeing you will be more than enough to make him feel like he's made good choices." she admitted with a smile. "no, i won't give you my passcard, i need it." she admitted. "you can have Clint's though." she admitted, holding it out to him with two fingers. "i'd go with you, but i have to check in today or Steve will start to worry. he's a mother hen." she admitted, shaking her head. she didn't bother informing him that she'd be to Steve before him. she figured it would be a nice surprise. she, for one thing, knew how to get there, how to get in and where Steve would be. he didn't know any of those things yet. "see you later. maybe we'll see you at the Tower." she chirped, waving at him as she headed deeper into the building. she was going to get Clint and head out. for now, she'd have to trust that Grant would do what was right for the kids, because she knew thy couldn't trust Shield with them. not now. maybe not ever. she smiled as she and Clint headed out in their personal Jet and headed, not for the tower as she'd implied, but straight to the new Avengers base to meet up with Steve who was right where she'd left him, in the gym beating on a punching bag.

“Awesome.”James snorted amused at the tin, sipping it slowly. Frowning as he considered the other’s thoughts, worried about steve. “Okay....good. And hopefully he feels like it’s a good choice.....he’s going to get himself in trouble, I mean....they think I’m still a bad guy.”He said shuddering a little before frowning, about to protest before grinning as he pocketed the pass card. “Thanks.”he said before heading out. Soon enough there was a agent nervously waiting in the door, “Captain? There is....a intruder in the base. He seems a lost, but...it’s...”The agent stuttered looking upset, not sure how to explain, before holding out the tablet that had a video feed of james moving through the base with a systematic need, only attacking when he was attacked, simply knocking them out and moving on, searching.

“....You need help with anything?”Lexi said fidgety and annoyed, having soon enough realized that james had left her alone, growling silently as she poked her head into the room with grant, trying to not be to overwhelmed, feeling at a loss at not having orders or a mission to go on.

she smirked a little. "yeah, someone has a shitty sense of humor." he agreed with a chuckle and a shake of her head. "i don't know what he thinks anymore." she admitted. "he's closed himself off really." she admitted. "he is, probobly." she admitted. "but they'll follow his lead on you." she admitted. "especially if i vouch for you too. my hatre for Hydra is legendary and they know i won't just follow Steve. if i thought you where a threat i'd either speak up or take you out." she admitted with a smile before heading out to tease Steve.

"let me see." Steve ordered, accepting the Tablet, his eyes widening, looking up at Natasha who was snickering. "so this is what you where hinting at." he muttered, looking at the man who had come. "go to him. approach slowly, do not attack. tell him where i am and lead him here." he ordered the man before shooting a small glare at Natasha. "and you better pipe up." "lips are sealed." she teased. "i better go get him." she admitted, sashaying her way down the hall, Steve rolling his eyes but letting her go. "hey! this isn't exactly keeping a low profile you know." Natasha informed James with a smirk. "he's this way." she stated, leading the way back to Steve who was ball busting an agent who had suggested they 'put the monster down and out if it's misery'. surprisingly, the man hadn't been talking about James but about a mutant that had been captured after a hydra raid. "AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Steve raged at the man who looked about ready to wet himself. "And You!" Steve wheeled around and jabbed his finger at James. "i thought you where dead and you just come strolling in here as if you've always been here! i should kick your ass!" yep, that was Steve alright. Steve in a temper was always a sight to behold.

"oh, hey. actually, yeah i could use some help." Grant admitted, recognizing the look of her. "i need some help with the barn." he admitted. "some of the stables need repairs and most of the guys are busy helping out the girls." he admitted with a smile. "they're settling in well here, i'll be sad to see them go, they bring a lot of life into the ones with permanent injuries." he admitted. "i'll have to think of something else. maybe some puppies to keep them busy once all the girls have gone to their new homes." he admitted with a smile. "anyway, i need to fix the gates. you okay with helping me out?"

James paused looking up from the agent he'd knocked out, looking at natasha in annoyance."I'd been okay until someone attacked me. I'd just walked through like I belonged. But apparently one of the agents here recognized me from dc, nearly killed me before I stopped him."james growled the true annoyance and anger showing in his voice as he followed the other down the hall. Pale a little, not ready to see steve, but it was to late to turn away."....hey steve."he said sounding meekly at the sight of Steve so angry."you can if you want."he muttered staring at the floor.

Lexi tilted her head relaxing st the idea that he needed her. "Puppies would be a good idea. And I'll be sad to see them go to."she sighed a little before nodding."yea I can help you. Let's go."she swallowed thickly relaxing at having a job following him

Natasha chuckled a little and shook her head. "it's your own fault for insisting on going alone." she pointed out. "Lexi is probobly frantic by now." she admitted, watching the reunion. "Don't you look all meek and pathetic!" Steve ordered, stomping over to the other and pulled him into a tight hug. "don't you dare look so pathetic you stubborn son of a bitch." he ordered, pressing his face into the others shoulder. "your a goddamn asshole... i thought you where dead. you just left me there on that goddamn beach and i thought i lost you all over again." he admitted, just standing there, holding Bucky like he was sixteen again and had lost his mother, clinging to Bucky because he was the only thing that made sense.

"they are a nice addition to this bland old place, but we can't keep them. no one here has any idea how to raise kids and we're way too rough." he admitted. "they need to go to homes where they can be kids, not be raised into little mercenaries. they've had enough of that already." he admitted, grabbing his toolbox and leading the way to the barn where indeed, most of the inside was starting to fall apart. the actual structure was fine, but doors where falling off, stalls where staring to sag and other such things where happening. it had been abandoned for a while.

“No.”james said simply, shaking his head. “No, I had to come alone.”He said, knowing explaining, even if he knew she’d understand. He hadn’t wanted to expose lexi to shield, not when he thought he was going to get killed for walking in. Smirking a little at the other at the order.”But you told me my superpower was meek and pathetic.”He muttered hugging the other back, sighing quietly, “....I know. I’m sorry. But I had someone else to pull out of hot water.”He muttered not about to admit that he’d subjected himself to the ice and memory wipe one last time, to go after Lexi. He had a plan, Grant had simply made things that easier.

“I know, it’d be to rough, but it’s nice having them here for a bit.”Lexi smiled a little before following after him. Looking around them as she considered where to start before starting to help him fix the doors and gates. “Do you know where James went?”she asked pausing, looking over at him as she held the door in place.

she shook her head. "no, you could have come with me." she admitted. "Lexi will be fine with Grant for a while." she admitted before smiling at him. "it's alright." she admitted. "this was very amusing for me." she admitted with a chuckle before leaving the two men to their reunion. "you went back for someone?" Steve asked, pulling away reluctantly and wiping his eyes, trying to hide that he had been crying. "i guess i can forgive you then." he admitted with a smile at him. "you always where a self sacrificing bastard." he admitted. "come on, you must be hungry. i'll get you some lunch, off base of course."

He nodded. "it is nice. we'll get some puppies, it won't be quite the same thing but it'll be close enough i think." he admitted with a smile before shaking his head. "he went to tie up a few loose ends." he admitted to her. "it's probobly going to get emotional." he admitted, hammering the new door into place. "Natasha went with him and she won't let anything happen to him." he promised her. "he'll come back, no worries."

“....Yea. I guess. Lexi is more then capable of taking care of him if needed.”James said not about to admit to having been afraid of spending the hours it had taken him to get here with her alone. It was a humilating and annoying thought of how scared of it he really was. “Yes. I did.”James agreed pulling away, rubbing a hand over his face to get rid of his own tears, “I’ll tell you...later.”James said eyes flicking around hte gym, obviously not trusting the space to not be bugged. “Yea, food would be good. And don’t go giving me that crap. You’re the self sacrificing idiot of this friendship.”he said smiling slightly as he followed the other, interested in food.

“No it’s not the same thing, but puppies will be good for the people here.”Lexi said smiling slightly before frowning, thinking it over. “Oh.”She frowned looking annoyed she’d been left behind before relaxing at the idea that natasha was looking after him. “Good. At least he has backup.”she said pleased, glad that the other was looking after himself.

she nodded. "as much as i hate to say it, i don't think he'll become a problem." she admitted with a sigh. "i'm looking into his past, digging up everything i can find but so far all i've found was that he was tortured as a child by his parents and older brother and sister." she admitted. "there've been a few dodgy files in shields data-banks regarding him as well but it seams like someone tried to erase them." she admitted. "they did a goddamn good job too, i've only been able to find a few things that where backed up on external servers." she admitted before smiling at the two lunkheads. she'd follow from a distance just to make sure nothing bad happened. "yeah later is fine." Steve agreed, his eyes flicking to a security camera, silently letting Bucky know that he agreed that it wouldn't be safe to talk there. "i am not the self sacrificing idiot in this relationship." Steve protested, rolling his eyes, heading down to the Garage for his car, Natasha slipping into the backseat but mostly ignoring them, a smirk playing at her lips. Clint was going to be so pissed off when he realized they'd all left without him. "what kin of food do you like?" Steve wondered. "i mean, obviously cheeseburgers but they don't make those like they used to anymore." he admitted. "and there's a shit ton of stuff more than there used to be too." "oooh, Steve. you said a..." "shut the fuck up Natasha." Steve ordered, his eye twitching, which of course, only made Natasha crack up.

"yeah i thought so." he admitted happy to have been right. "He's the Soldier, does he need backup?" Grant asked, a little puzzled. "well, i suppose everyone should have backup." he agreed after a moment. "guess i'm still too used to having to work on my own." he admitted with a smile. "here, i'll hold it in place this time and you hammer." he offered, setting up the second door so she could hammer it into place. "so... did you ever work with Romanoff?" he wondered. "there's rumors, in both Shield and Hydra that she's as old as the Winter Soldier is." he admitted. "do you think that's possible?" he wondered, looking at her.

"Ah. Well let me know what you find out."james said frowning at the idea a little, curious about the man who had lexi's current attention."you so totally are, punk."james huffed following after the other, taking in everything, cataloging what he'd need if things went badly, settling back into his seat as he looked at the other."...I dont...really know. I haven't had...a real meal in years."he said slowly bracing for the explosion he knew would happen. While he'd eaten a bit in missions, for the most part he'd survived on mush and protein shakes for years.

"If it was anyone else but the captain he was going to see, I'd say no. But he won't defend himself against cap."Lexi frowned a little thinking about it before nodding."okay."she said hammering it in place before shaking her head."no I haven't worked with her, but I've heard james talk about her occasionally. And she is. Or at least nearly, but james never said how."

Natasha nodded. "i most certainly will." she promised with a smile. she was a little bit worried about what else she would find though. "are not." Steve growled, sulking before pausing, thinking about that before nodding. "i know a place that has the best burgers this century can make." Steve decided, forcing himself to contain his rage. he couldn't loose it on Bucky, that wasn't fair to Bucky at all. "we're going there?" Natasha asked, perking up. "you'll buy me lunch, right Steve?" Natasha asked hopefully, Steve rolling his eyes. "your a bit of a leach you know that?" he asked her. "yes, i'll buy you lunch you little hog." "alright!" Natasha chirped, very pleased. soon they where pulling into a restaurant called Fudruckers, the best burgers a guy could ever eat. you ordered the burger and then you could go to the fresh bar and pile on whatever the hell you wanted. Steve ordered four 3/4'th pound burgers and Natasha got two before they just ordered for Bucky, the same as Steve. who also ordered them all shakes and french fries and onion rings for Natasha.

"well, that's true but lets be honest here, Captain Rogers would put a bullet through his own chest before he hurt Barnes." he pointed out. "...you think it was that man? the one James killed when we rescued you?" he asked her. "she was shaken pretty damn hard by his death... do you think he... did things to her?" he asked, wondering why he was worried about Natasha's well being. "do you think her team knows? how old she is i mean."

“Are to.”James huffed a little before nodding. “Okay. Burgers sound good.”he said as his stomach growled, listening to the other’s, before looking at natasha. “You are a needy little thing aren’t you? Should I be worrying about what you’ve been doing to my best friend?”He said eyeing the woman over the back of his seat, still hiding what he was feeling mostly, simply enjoying being with them though.

“Hm, true. But it’s still good he has backup.”Lexi snorted a little before nodding slowly. “Probably. And no. I doubt it. I mean, he might have tortured her, but not like that......There are few things that make james as violent as quickly as sexual abuse, and natasha was always the golden child, the one who had both kapnov’s attention, and james. I doubt she was harmed like that, otherwise he'd been dead before now."

"burgers are the best." Steve stated with a grin. "i am a needy." she agreed. "and don't worry, the only person whose cocked i've sucked is yours." Steve blushed hard and nearly crashed the car. "Natasha!" "Yes Steve?" she asked sweetly. "...there are days when i wonder why your my friend. i really do." "You love me. i'm the sister you've always wanted." "wanted and then regretted." "aaw you say the sweetest things." "shut up and stuff your face you greedy Dame." "oi! no need to be insulting to me!" Natasha huffed taking offense to being called a Dame. well, not really but she was pretending to.

"it is good." he agreed with a smile before shaking his head. "no i mean like... experimented on her." he explained. "do you think he turned her into a super soldier or something? it would explain a lot." he admitted, watching her. "did you ever get jealous?" he wondered. "that he liked her so much i mean. they're really close it seams like."

“...That doesn’t help. There’s other stuff you could be doing with him. Not to mention I heard about your thing with birdbrain, and Ironass.”James growled, only sounding a tad bit jealous, having not quite believed the rumors that had flown around since the avengers formed, but he well knew how she treated sex, as a relaxing time, one of the few hobbies she had. So he was only a little jealous. Even if he’d never admit it. “We all regret wanting a sister. Makes me glad I can’t really remember mine.”James said snorting as he listened to the two, not about to admit that listening to it was making him see green. Definitely not jealous. Nope. Never.

“Ah. Okay. Yes....probably. I mean, it would explain things.”Lexi said thinking it over before pausing, thinking about it, before frowning. “Yes....sometimes. When I was younger, I did. But they’re.....he’s weird about her now. He brushes it off, but....I don’t know. Trying to figure out what he really feels about her is hard. I......he came back for me. I guess that counts for enough to be okay with whatever they have.”

"oh for gods sake, Clint is gay for one thing and in a relationship with Coulson and Steve is still too much a gentleman." Natasha grimaced and looked away. "and i haven't... not since..." not since Clint had found her, and made a different call. she'd used her pretty looks, but she'd not engaged in sexual activities willingly since she left Hydra, left the Red Room, left the program. she'd been raped once, but she'd made the man pay very dearly for that. "as for Tony, he's sort of my best friend." she admitted. "we'd never have sex though, he'd never get over it and he's still pretty torn up about Pepper leaving him." she admitted. "Hey James?" Steve said, looking at the man. "remember when we where twelve and my mama taught us how to treat a woman and gave us that test?" he asked. "yeah, you just failed." he teased, chuckling a little as he piled his hamburger with stuff. the staff where always delighted to see Steve. he could eat them out of house and home and he tipped amazingly.

"yeah." he admitted before shaking his head. "i don't think you need to be jealous." he admitted to her with a smile. "i've never seen a man so devoted to his daughter." he admitted, simply making the assumption based on how James treated her and how closely they resembled each other. "i know that Romanoff... she's been pining for someone ever since she joined up with Shield." he admitted. "but..." he shook his head. "there's always been rumors, about her fucking everything that moves, but that's just because she has a pretty face and she's not afraid to use it. i'm pretty sure she's been celibate ever since she joined Shield. because they didn't tell her she had to." he admitted before looking at her. "you never have to either. use your body like that i mean. not ever, okay? if someone ever says you do, punch them in the nose." he ordered.

"...good. they're not good enough for you. Even steve, and he's the height of human perfection."he said teasing her and him a bit. Shoving the jealousy away and hoping to distract her some."well, good. Even if half of what I've heard is true, tony needs you to look after him."james said forcing himself to relax as he settled in to eat.".....I dont...sorta?"james frowned looking at steve, wincing a litfle. Hating that he only had a vague sense of what the other was talking about.

"Hm I guess your right."she said not correcting him, even if the truth was more complicated then that. W
Swallowing hard as she thought about everything james was to her before smiling, looking vaguely confused and at a loss."I dont....but..."she stared at him at a loss for how she was supposed to help if she didn't have to do that, or to find out things. Feeling....lost.

she rolled her eyes. "i don't know if i should feel insulted or flattered." she said dryly, Steve snorting a little before she nodded. "he needs a good caretaker." she admitted. "who knows what kind of stupid shit he'll get into." she admitted, pausing at the sedden flash of unease at the statement. of course she was just being silly, what kind of trouble could Tony get into now? she'd checked on him before she went to Steve after all. he was fine. "ah, well. when you do remember that, remember that you failed." Steve stated simply. he'd have his breakdown later in private.

in Stark Towr, or Avengers Tower, whatever it was, there was a shifting movement on Tony's bed, a very familiar, ong legged, dark haired, emerald eyed god was trying to extract himself from the ropes that had him bound tot he strange bed that he didn't recognize. they where special ropes so he very much suspected Thor or another God was involved in this, he couldn't use his magic to break the ropes and he couldn't break them with his strength either. he even recognized them as a noose knot. well, humans called it a slipknot. if he could reach the trailing ends he could have freed himself easily, but he couldn't reach the damn things, his arms where stretched too far apart and his head couldn't reach that far. he would have tried shapeshifting, but he knew these ropes would just conform with him, trapping him no matter what form he took. he just had to wait and see who had kidnapped him. if it was Thor he wouldn't worry, little brat just wanted to 'reconnect' and Thor was prone to idiocy like this. if it was someone else... well, Loki had a fair idea of what they wanted and he'd waste no time murdering them... he was not expecting Tony fucking Stark to come through the doorway. perhaps murder wasn't on the menu after all.

he nodded and smiled at her. "it's okay." he promised her. "you don't have to do things like that anymore." he assured her. "i know it's going to be hard, it's all you know. it's all Natasha knew too." he admitted. "she learned other ways, and you can too." he admitted. "she'd be good for you, to learn from i mean. she seams about ready to adopt you as a chick anyway." he admitted with a chuckle. "you don't have to pawn yourself off anymore." he promised. "you never have to use your body in any way that you don't desire again."

Back
Top Bottom