Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (Marvel) Lady/Fox

“Be flattered. You’re better then them.”James huffed a little before glancing at steve. “Same with this punk, good babysitter.”He looked amused before frowning a little at steve, nodding slowly. Thinking that over, before sighing. Starting to eat. “...Who I went back for. She’s a black widow, young. Had to get her out.”James said sighing quietly, not ready to explain the complications, not when Natasha was sitting there, but he needed to know what was going to happen next.

Tony was well into a science binge, at nearly 60 hours, and 10 hours away from the enforced ‘tony rule’ that steve had set in place to make sure he didn’t spend all his time in the lab, with whoever was in the tower making sure he left after 70 hours to sleep and eat, or if no one was currently staying with him, steve himself drove the few hours down to the tower to drag him out when Jarvis informed him. Making it tiredly half way across to the bathroom before he paused, making that cute little frowning face, like he wasn’t sure of something before turning to look at the godling blearily, staring at him. “.....what the fuck are you doing?”He said tiredly.

Lexi tilted her head looking at him, looking him over. Wondering if he was putting a end to it, because he wanted her to himself. That made sense to her. Logical and cold as she considered that, before sighing a little. Thinking it over before nodding slowly. “Okay....if you say so.”She said not sounding sure, but willing to go with it, at least till she figured out what he meant.

"well i'm flattered then." Natasha scoffed, rolling her eyes but looking flattered anyway Steve chuckling. "mother hen you mean." he teased shaking his head before looking startled at his sudden offer of information. "did you get her out? is that why your here? you need help?" "no. she's out." Natasha was quick to reassure Steve. "and we'd like her to stay that way." Steve nodded, understanding immediately. 'no Avengers, no Shield'. girl was probably petrified. "well, since this theoretical girl is just theoretical i don't see any reason why i have to get involved." he admitted, popping a fry in his mouth. "but if, theoretically speaking, Natasha needed a few months to recover from some bad injuries from her last fight with Hydra, well i'd be more than happy to clear her for paid leave." Natasha grinned at him, this was why he was her favorite.

Lki scowled at him. "should i not be the one asking you that? considering it is me who is tied up on your bed. while i likely could have done such on my own, i would likely not have used magic repressing ropes." he pointed out. "now would i have left this insufferable helmet upon my head." he huffed, growling when it slid forward, obscuring his eyes, again. "it isn't even mine, it's too big and the horns are wrong. a pathetic attempts at imitation." he grumbled, tossing his head a little so the helmet slid back up. he'd tried to shake if off completely but he couldn't manage that. "Now, are you going to explain why you've had me kidnapped or are you going to untie me?" Loki demanded, very unhappy.

he snorted a little and shook his head a little. he supposed it was just too much for her to understand at the moment. "never mind. Natasha will explain it better than me i think." he admitted. "when she comes back i'll ask her to talk with you, help you understand." he promised, glancing at his watch. "you hungry? it's time for lunch." he admitted.

“Don’t look so startled. We’re alone and not being observed. And I trust you.”James said shrugging a little looking amused before shaking his head. “Well. Sort of. I’m here because she’s safe enough where she is that I came to see you.”He shrugged before snorting at steve’s words, “Well, in theory, if Natasha would like to come and visit, we’d be okay with that. But...”james looked torn, debating loyalties before sighing. “Theoretically, if we’re caught staying on a former Hydra agent’s home, who is theoretically working to destroy both shield and hydra, we’re theoretically going to get Natasha in alot of trouble.”

“...Oh. You are tied up.”Tony frowned looking him over before snorting, edging a little closer. “You sorta look adorable like that. Sorta like you’re playing dress up, reindeer.”he teased a little watching him ebfore shrugging. “I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know why you’re here. And are they just ropes?They just need undone, no magic or anything?”He said eyeing it.

“....Okay then. I’ll ask her.”Lexi frowned a little watching him before nodding. Relieved at the change of subject, even if he was hot, she wasn’t interested in sex, at least not when and if he demanded it. If she was given the choice, well maybe. “Yea, food would be good.”She smiled following him inside.

"i guess i'm still used to secretes." Steve admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head before he smiled a little. "i'm glad your here." he admitted softly. "i missed you." he admitted before nodding a little. "theoretically speaking, if Natasha where to come across a former Hydra Agent determined on taking down said illegal organization i would, of course, assume she had run the customary diagnostic assessment of his character and either reported him, labeled him as a non-threat entity or declared him an ally verbally to someone she reports to and if said person never bothered to file the report due to a sudden concussion that was totally not his fault, well no one would get in trouble." Steve stated simply. "Theoretically speaking." "i am so buying you some beer rogers." Natasha mumbled, amused and glad to be able to help. "Technically speaking there isn't a shield anymore anyway so really, it doesn't fully matter."

"yes i am. For Hel's sake Stark are you on drugs!?" Loki demanded, scowling at him. "i am not adorable!" he hissed, he was also very naked under the blanket and he was getting ver uncomfortable. "well that's just delightful." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "As far as i am aware yes, they are just ropes, well. they are for you, they have magic in them that inhibits my own magical abilities. not that i've used them in decades now." he admitted. "they should just pull off. noose knots." he admitted. "i believe humans call them slipknots." he admitted, watching Tony. "seriously, untie me so i can leave. i'm late for work by now i'm sure. what time is it anyway?" Loki had work? Loki had a job?

"alright. what would you like?" he asked her with a smile. "we've got pretty much every...." he paused and gaped. all of the little girls where in the kitchen with most of the permanent residents, missing hands or legs or eyes and every last one of them was covered n flour, cookie dough and pink frosting. the entire room was full of life and laughter and Grant couldn't help it, he started laughing and he couldn't stop it because this was why he was fighting so hard to take down Hyra and Shield alike. this, happy faces of those who where finally free to live their lives how they wanted.

“Aren’t we all.”James snickered a little before nodding, “I missed you to. When I could remember I had a best friend to miss.”He muttered smiling quietly, before humming thinking about it. “Ah, well in that case. Theoretically, we’re golden.”James snickered a little, nodding. “WE’re definitely buying him something good. You still addicted to chocolate, punk?”he teased before frowning a little. Shaking his head. “Technically, but it wouldn’t stop your non-existing agency trying to kill me. Or arrest me. I doubt they’d be that picky.”

“....No. Just tired.”Tony muttered watching him, moving closer, tugging the edge of the blanket down, offering a hummed amused snicker. “Are to. And very, very naked in my bed, reindeer.”He muttered thinking about it, eyeing the ropes. Rubbing a hand over his eyes, “Sorry. Can’t. Nat told me to quit listening to my hallucinations when I’m tired, so I’m gonna shower, then go to bed.”Tony hummed heading for the bathroom, decision made.

“oh, I do....”She trailed off, eyes wide as she watched the others, biting her lip a little before starting to laugh quietly. Thinking about that, and looking at grant, smiling softly, “I think takeout?”

He nodded. "That's the only reason why i didn't kick your ass you know." Steve admitted. "wasn't sure how much you'd actually remember. still not sure really." he admitted with a smile. "but your back and that's what really matters." he admitted. "Theoretically, bribing me would land you in a whole heap a trouble. theoretically, i like whiskey, crown royal. and none of the hersheys crap chocolate either. it's Godiva or nothing." Natasha snorted. "extortion now Steve?" she asked, looking amused. "i'll get your goddamn whiskey." "good. see that you do. and watch your mouth, we're in public." that just made her snicker all the harder.

"ah. yes, Thor told me, against my will i might add, of your insufferable need to stay up for days on end working on your pathetic imitations of science." he admitted before going very tense when he realized Ton wasn't going to untie him. "Stark! get back here! Stark untie me this instant! STARK!!!" he scowled when he realized he was being ignored and sighed. Stark thought he was a delusion, Loki could understand that, he hallucinated sometimes too. he'd just have to wait for morning. if he was lucky, someone else might come free him. someone who didn't want to gut him. what the hell was he doing there anyway!? he was going to murder Thor if he thought this was a 'friendly prank just like old times'. actually, maybe he could strangle Tony with his knees like that red haired bitch did to people? he fidgeted and scowled at the ropes, he knew if he struggled anymore they'd cut off circulation. he had to be careful now, and he hated that.

"i think so." he admitted with a chuckle. "sucks no one ships this far out." he admitted with a sigh. "Alex? take the rover and get enough for everyone would you? bit of everything." he offered, Alex nodding and heading out. "bless his heart i don't know what i'd do without him." Grant admitted. "he was the second person you know. i ever rescued i mean. Hydra wasn't even... i mean they where training him to... he was basically a sex slave and he hasn't quite adjusted yet. he feels best taking orders and being submissive so i do what i can for him." Grant admitted with a shake of his head. "he likes to sit at people's feet so don't be surprised if he does that to you. he likes you." he admitted with a smile. "if he wasn't so gay i'd say he'd probobly flirt with you." Grant admitted with a chuckle.

"It's usually fuzzy. Sometimes it's easier if someone mentions a memory, and it sorta comes to me. Sorta like I need someone else to open the door for me to find pieces....."james frowned thinking about it before snorting."it would. But I can't get in any more trouble then I already am so..."james snickered before rolling his eyes at steve's choices."you are a picky litthe shit for someone who used to drink the moonshine I'd make."he teased a little before staring at steve."did...you just scold her for cussing? You hypocrite. I should tally tell her about the times you got scolded by your ma."

"Just because you're to stupid to understand them, doesn't mean they're pathetic imitations."tony said rolling his eyes a little and within a few minutes the sound of the shower being turned on, and tony doing math and science with jarvis could be heard. Even when he stumbled to bed and past out he was still muttered equations for the new suit. So overworked that he couldn't even sleep well....even though he did shut up when he snuggled up against the godling with a contented sigh.

"Yea it would."Lexi snickered a little looking thoughtful as she watched Alex go before looking at grant when he spoke. Shuddering a litthe at the idea of being used like that by hydra. That was just unpleasant to consider even of the black widows did much of the same thing."ah...okay then. Ill try not to freak out to much then."she said thoughtfully watching them all, since he hadn't told her to do anything, content to stand guard for now.

Steve nodded. "well. maybe we'll sit down sometime and i'll tell you all about the trouble you used to get us in." he offered with a grin before snickering a little. "i miss your moonshine. you'll have to make some more." he admitted with a smile. "it might even manage to make me drunk." he admitted before shrugging. "yes i did. there are kids nearby." he stated, and that made sense. Steve had never really cared about language unless there where kids around, or women. certain women. he was a filthy bastard with Peggy, mostly because he loved making her blush. "wait. so you mean this isn't a thing? why the hell do we have a swear jar?!" she demanded, Steve shrugging. "i need a new bike."

"i am not the stupid one in this room." Loki snorted before watching the closed door, his eyes narrowed when Tony crawled into the bed. that was NOT okay... but he was warm and soft and Loki sighed. it had been a while since he had just enjoyed a good cuddle, he could allow this. "it's Jarvis, right?" Loki asked. "any chance you could tell me how i got here?" he asked hopefully. "i'm pretty sure i was sleeping." and indeed he had been. according to Jarvis's video feeds, Loki had appeared in an emerald flash, dead to the world asleep and the golden ropes had slid around his wrists, tied themselves at the same time and there he was. naked and bound. "well. that narrows it down a lot." Loki muttered dryly before he sighed. "thank you. what are the chances of me waking up to him stabbing me to death?" he wondered. he was still very tired. and a day off wouldn't be too bad. he'd tell his boss he got mugged. a few bruises in the right places and no one would ask him any further questions. he decided that it didn't matter since being stabbed wouldn't kill him anyway and joined Ton in sleep.

"yeah." Grant muttered. "sometimes he... forgets." Grant admitted. "and we have to hold him down so he doesn't..." he shook his head. "he's always so thankful after. it's heart wrenching." he admitted, chuckling a little as he watched the men and girls make a huge mess of the kitchen and bravely ate a cookie one little girl offered him. it was pretty good really.

“Well, we should. And I doubt it was me getting you in trouble.”James huffed a little before smirking, nodding. “I will. It might get me drunk to, we’ll try it.”He said looking amused at the idea before frowning slightly, considering that. “I see.”He snickered before smirking at natasha. “It’s so not a thing. He cusses worse then a sailor on his way to a whorehouse.”He snickered rolling his eyes at steve. “Devious, punk. Devious.”

“You so totally are.”Tony muttered shifting to snuggle close tired and sleeping. “Yes.....Loki.”There was a slight pause that said tony probably called him many, many other things besides loki. “I can show you the video.”The ai said indeed showing him the video. “Unlikely, Loki. While Sir is violent sometimes during his sleep, he is nearing the 70 hour mark of not sleeping, so he will be slow to get moving when he wakes. He’s more likely to want coffee then stab you.”Jarvis reassured as he watched the two go to sleep. He couldn’t wait till they woke up again, it’d be amusing.

“Ah...I see.”Lexi frowned thinking about it, smiling softly as she ate the cookies she was given, settling down onto the couch to eat food, resting her head against grant’s shoulder as she absently dozed, while she’d slept in the last few days, she hadn’t been sleeping good, and even if she was worried about what grant wanted, she was sorta trusting him to keep her from getting killed in her sleep.

Steve chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "oh you where terrible. always sneaking me into movies and breaking into Coney Island and stealing skin mags and pinups and picking pockets." actually, that had all been Steve. James had gone to a science fair for fun after all and Steve had always been the hell raiser. picking pockets for food, stealing because he could to prove h could and getting away with it. honestly Steve still had a bit of a sticky fingers, it was just that no one noticed. "it's getting late. i have to go back." Steve admitted with a sigh, ignoring Natasha's betrayed glare. "Sam get's fussy if i take off on my own." Natasha smirked. "Clint's gonna be pissed." she admitted with a snigger. "come on Bolts." she ordered James. "Let's go back, your gal is probobly fussing pretty good herself by now."

"...he's not still calling me by that insufferable moniker is he?" Loki asked, looking as if he as actually sulking. "at least he could have removed the helmet." he grumbled, scowling at Tony. it lacked any actual bite or heat though so it was mostly for show. "Thank you Jarvis." Loki said, examining the video. "well it's not Thor or any of Asgard's disgusting freak show, so... so... hmmm." Loki mumbled. "Green magic, not many have that signature. interesting." he smiled a little. "well, i always did like mysteries." he admitted. "don't tell Stark, but you are a bit of a masterpiece Sir Jarvis." Loki admitted before settling in to sleep.

Grant smiled at her, letting her sleep tucked against him after they had all eaten their fill of the variety of foods that Alex brought back. he gently nudged her awake after a few hours and murmured that she should go to bed and that it was late and gently guided her to her room, removed her shoes and tucked her into bed. he hoped James would be back soon, she seamed so lost without him and he hated the lost look she got sometimes. he had no idea how to help that.

“....I don’t think so.”James said eyeing Steve, not quite sure, but getting the sense that he was totally innocent in everything. “Yea....I guess I should get going.”James sighed a little, ignoring the pang of want, cause he wanted to stay with his best friend, and ignore all the problems it would cause, even if he knew he couldn’t. Finishing his food as he got up, rolling his eyes at the namecalling. “Okay. Let’s go then.”He smiled a little. “And yes...she probably has.”He said sounding both upset at that idea, and that he was going to be with natasha alone, not trusting himself. It was sorta freaked out a bit really.

“...You have been upgraded to being called Rudolph, after the christmas Reindeer.”Jarvis said before sounding amused. “He does not believe you exist, of course he’s not removing the helmet.”He pointed out before sounding pleased. “I will of course not tell him. Sir’s ego is to much already.” In the morning tony frowned staring at the chest he was laying on, trying to figure it out.”.....”Not quite sure what to think or do now that he was fairly certain there was a jotun sorcerer actually in bed with him.

Lexi snuffled a little as she was moved, simply following after him. Muttering discontentedly at being moved but going with it. Simply settling in to sleep. Though it was a few hours later that found her knocking on grant’s door, looking lost and tired as she looked up at him. “I....I can’t sleep.”She said sounding anxious and annoyed.

Steve smirked at him. "oh, i do. and until you remember differently that's the story i'm sticking to." he teased with a chuckle. "we'll see each other again." Steve promised, glancing at Natasha. "i'll have Tony send you a package. you know what'll be in it." "you got it." she agreed. the 'package' was Stark Tech that Shield and Hydra couldn't hack into. a phone, a tablet, things that James could use to stay safe and keep in contact even if he had to run again. things like a GPS system, and other such things that would help him stay safe, avoiding authorities and criminals alike. "You'll need two sets i imagine?" "...better make it three." Natasha decided. "three?" Steve asked, surprised. "es. the... theoretical... might be able to be... brought in." she admitted. "he would be a good asset. a good addition if w could get him stable." she admitted. Steve considered that for a moment and then nodded. "three packages." he agreed.

"Yes. i know who Rudolph is." Loki assured Jarvis with a roll of his eyes. "yes well... does he often have such delusions?" he wondered. "good, because i'll never live it down if he finds out." he admitted. in the morning Loki was still asleep. his limbs where lax and he looked peaceful. in his sleep, the ropes had tightened painfully, leaving heavy bruises around his wrists. it was a testament to how used to pain he was that they didn't seam to actually bother him. the Helmet had slid off and was now sitting on the floor. Loki sighed, blinked awake and paused for a moment. "...hands are numb. can you untie me now?" he asked, sounding sleepy, but not much else. it was really starting to hurt though, an Loki was beginning think this went well beyond a prank.

He smiled at her a little when she knocked on his door, sleepy but fine with her 'bothering' him. "come on in." he offered. "you can sleep in here if you'd like. you can sleep in the spare bed or i can get another blanket and you can curl up in the bed with me. whatever you want." he promised, letting her have whatever option she wanted and in the morning he as still asleep, looking peaceful. he also looked young. a lot younger than his files indicated he should have been. he looked, fragile even.

“You are such a liar, rogers. I know you’re the troublemaker of this relationship.”James huffed a little before nodding, relaxing at the promise of seeing his friend again before frowning thinking about that, glancing at natasha. “If you suggest he joins that theoretical is going to cause a explosion worthy of Hulk. Or Stark.”James said thoughtfully as they headed for the door.

“Often if he is tired, yes.”Jarvis said before going silent as the two slept. “Oh!Yes. I’m sorry. I would have untied you earlier, but I hadn’t realized you were real. I’m sorry.”Tony said the other’s words jolting him from sleepy contentment and slight worry, into a full panic at having the godling there, and tied up and hurting. Anxious as he pulled the ropes full, biting his lip as he looked at the bruises. “Is there anything that I can help with that? Medicine or something?”

“Thanks. Beds fine.”She muttered taking the blanket and curling up at his feet like a well trained dog on the bed, but at least she’d taken the blanket. Though in the morning she was cuddled up against him, wanting comfort and touch, even if she’d never admit it to herself or anyone else. Yawning as she sat up slowly looking down at him, he looked so young. So breakable, like one of the black widows. Gently brushing his hair out of his face, she smiled, making the mental note to let it be known that she was going to protect him, that was going to be her new mission. Protect him.

"thank you." Loki mumbled, sluggish as he let his arms fall into the bed, limp and sleepy, flexing his fingers. "s fine." he mumbled. "can't feel 'm fingers." Loki admitted, blinking at Tony. "human medicine don't work." he admitted. "just need time. n coffee." he admitted, still flexing his fingers because they tingled like hell and his wrists hurt. "kinda surprised you let me go. would have thought you'd enjoy having a helpless god in your bed." Loki admitted, looking t Tony. truth be told, he was still pretty helpless. he'd been cut off from his magic long enough now that it had to come back in a trickle or he'd pass out or worse. Loki was weak, it wouldn't be hard at all for Tony to bind him up again, or do anything else to the god. hell, Loki couldn't even sit up at the moment. he hated being cut off from his magic, it left him feeling dizzy and it made him so helpless but he was often too tired, too doped out to really care, just like now. he was too comfortable, now that his arms where free, to try and fight back or be upset or even care. all he wanted was more sleep or some rich coffee and maybe someone to massage the life back into his hands.

"you don't have to sleep down there." he promised her. "whatever is most comfortable for you, okay?" he asked her with a smile before going to sleep. "hmmm... Kara?" he mumbled, blinking sluggishly at the shifting on the bed. blinking a little more. "oh. sorry. i thought... sometimes i forget..." he swallowed hard and closed his eyes and for a moment he wasn't sure he was going to be able to hold the tears in. but he did and he smiled at her. "Did you sleep better last night Lexi?" he asked her, slowly sitting up and yawning. "you can always come here if you need to, okay?" he asked her with a smile. "anytime you need for anything." he promised, grimacing when his stomach growled.

“Welcome.”Tony said frowning a little as he looked the other over, before nodding, getting up. “Coffee I can do.”Tony muttered running out to get the coffee he knew jarvis started the moment he woke, since he always did. Returning with the cup for them both he frowned slightly at loki’s words. “not if you’re hurting.”He said looking annoyed that the other thought he’d keep him helpless if he was hurt. “Here.”He said holding out the glass of coffee, before frowning a little. “Can you even feel your hands enough to hold it?”he said looking him over.

“Okay...”Lexi muttered even though she still curled up down at the bottom to sleep. “No...”Lexi muttered looking down at him, watching worried about him, “I’m sorry....”She said having a feeling that whoever kara was, she was gone. “I did. I feel better at least.”She said before tilting her head a little nodding a little. “I will. Thanks. And what do you want to eat?I’ll go grab us both something to eat.”She said smiling a little, willing to give him a few more minutes to hide away from the other’s if we was still upset about the idea of kara being gone still.

Loki nodded. Coffee would make everything okay. "Thank you." he mumbled before snorting. "me being in pain is hardly going to be a deterrent stark." he stated simply. did that mean Loki liked pain in bed or that most people would do it anyway even if Loki was in pain? either way was an interesting look into Loki's psyche. "....no." Loki admitted, flexing his fingers with a harsh wince. they where beyond 'this is an okay pain' to 'yeah i don't like this anymore' and was well on it's way to 'where the hell are my pain pills?'. "...i think i'm just going to lay here for a while if that's alright? while my magic comes back online." he paused and looked at Tony. "don't suppose your horny?" he asked with an impish grin. "Sex helps." he admitted.

"nothing to be sorry for." he mumbled. "Kara was the first you know." he admitted. "she was handed over by Shield, to protect one of their undercover agents. she was fully integrated by the Faustes machine." he admitted. "i killed Whitehall and she didn't know what to do or where to go, so i took her with me. i tried to help her, but... i wasn't what she really needed." he admitted. "my team. well, my ex-team tricked us and i ended up shooting her." he admitted. "three times, in the chest. i didn't even realize it was her until she was on the ground, choking to death on her own blood." he sounded miserable and guilty and horrified. "that's why i started doing this. so i could... so she won't have died in vain. so i can help everyone who wouldn't have gotten a second, or even a first chance otherwise." he admitted before sighing. "i'm not really all that hungry. maybe just some coffee?" he asked hopefully.

“Welcome....and it is. At least if you’re not enjoying it.”Tony frowned a little considering what he was hearing before wincing as he sat down the coffee on the nightstand after helping the other take a sip before reaching for his hand, rubbing at the muscles gently, doing what he did when his hands started to feel tense and sore from engineering to long. Tilting his head. “Yea, you can stay as long as you-”He stuttered to a stop, staring at the other. “What?”

“Ah...I think....I ithink I know who you mean.”She frowned slightly thinking about it, before nodding slowly. “you’re doing a good thing. You are. Even if it feels horrible to have lost her....you’re helping others. It’s a good thing, Grant.”she muttered before laughing as she got up. “Coffee it is.”She said before pausing, looking back at him. “Russian coffee, or american?”

Loki shrugged. "i suppose that's true for some." he admitted. which indicated Loki ha been used before, hurt before, raped before. often enough that he was used to it and wasn't that sick? he happily took a good gulp of the Coffee, it wasn't as humiliating for Loki as it might have been for a human. he winced when Tony took the fingers, that hurt, but soon the pain was ebbing away in that hand and he sighed, sagging into the bed before smirking at the other. how amusing. "you can't tell me you didn't think about it." Loki whispered, his eyes full of mischief and amusement, but his voice full of promise and lust. "i am here, helpless and weak. you could do anything to me, and i would enjoy it." Loki purred, a smirk on his lips. "being at your mercy, unable to move, having to take what you give me. tell me you haven't thought about it." Loki teased. "i can taste the power of your lust already." he teased with a chuckle, smiling at Tony in that all knowing way he was always so good at. "and the energy will help me heal, so it's a double bonus. we both get off and i get a kickstart, why wouldn't you want to slam your cock down my throat, make me suck you off before you pry my ass open with that impressive length you have hidden in those cute little underthings you humans wear?"

he nodded a little. "Bobbie Morse was the one to sell her out." he admitted softly. "and she never even..." he shook his head. "she was such a heartless bitch." he admitted. "sometimes, i'm not sure i am doing the right thing." he admitted softly. "sometimes i wonder if i'm even capable of it." he admitted before smiling at her. "okay. if you say it is, then i'm sure it is." it wasn't often he got like this, usually it as only because he'd remembered Kara. "god, are you trying to kill me? American." he admitted with a grimace. "i've had Aksyonov's coffee before, that's why i put that sticker on there. it's his pot and anyone who touches it can enjoy the consequences." he admitted.

Tony frowned thinking about it as he sipped his own coffee, absently rubbing loki’s hand and ignoring the wince, knowing it’d help. “...Well. You are a god.”He muttered frowning at the other, looking him over even as his body responded to the idea of that before frowning harder, “No.”He growled quietly before huffing, “And they’re not that cute!and you’re not the one I bought them to show. Showing off to Cap that I have cap underwear just isn’t the same when you call them cute!”He whined a little, shelving the idea of sex as he frowned at the other.

“....Oh. I’m sorry.”Lexi shuddered at the idea, thinking about that, considering what it meant to kara, how it had to have hurt to be betrayed like this. “You are. Saving people. Me and Jamie....we might have gotten out, but it would have been bloody and painful to do. You saved us from that.”She said smiling at him, before snickering as she left. “Okay. Okay, no trying to kill you.”She said giggling a little before returning with her own coffee and his, handing it over to him. “Here.”

"i am not a god." Loki huffed. "it was just another lie." he admitted before smiling a little at Tony. "yes. you lie very poorly." he admitted before snorting. "i do think that Captain America would fuck you in a heartbeat if you just offered it up honestly instead of dancing around it. he's a bit dense so you'll have to be blunt with him after all." he admitted. "and they are cute, you silly mortals, thinking you need to cover up such pretty parts of your body." he scoffed. "Asgardians, Jotuns and other such beings don't bother unless we are going to battle." he admitted. "and then it's only for protection." he admitted with a smile. "i can still taste arousal on your skin." he admitted. "you are a noble sort though. i suppose i can understand you not wanting to fuck me if your lusting for another." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'll just wait, it will only take a half hour or so for my magic to return on it's own." he admitted.

"i know you would have gotten out on your own." he admitted with a shake of his head. "but i'm glad i was able to help." he admitted, smiling at her. "thanks." he murmured, sitting up once she was there, wearing nothing but sleeping pants she could see the scars littering his body. bullet holes, whip marks, blade lines and burns mapped out a history of torture and torment. "Thanks. i feel better already." he admitted with a smile. "so. all we have to do now is wait for Romanof and then you, James and her can started interviewing potential parents." he admitted, sipping at his coffee. "i don't know enough bout people to make that kind of judgment call." he admitted.

“....Huh.”Tony said sounding thoughtfuly before frowning a little. “I like amazingly. And the Captain doesn’t want me. He actually fairly hates me you know. It’s sorta a thing.”Tony said frowning a little before snickering. “Hmm, they are pretty. But it sorta gets cold here, I’d rather be covered up sometimes.”he said rolling his eyes a little before frowning at the other. “....I’m not lusting after him. And I was sorta waiting cause you’re hurt. I like sex, hurting people while having sex is totally not cool.”Tony frowned looking annoyed with the idea.

Welcome.”Lexi smiled a little looking him over, looking thoughtful. “You look nearly as bad as James does.”She said studying the scars before smiling a little. “Yes, we can. They should be back any minute, though they might have stopped for sex, so we might have to wait for awhile....their whole thing weirds me out some....”

“....How much longer?”James said glancing at the woman next to him, tired and starting to wake up, having been napping for most of their trip back, but feeling out of sorts at being back with her.

Loki chuckled a little. "you lie pathetically. and you are a fool. Rogers has lusted after you for ages. i could feel the tension even while i was locked in that cute little cage meant for the green beast." he admitted. "though, i do not understand why you would think you would need one for him." he admitted. "still a terrible liar Stark." Loki admitted before snorting. "it won't hurt so long as i don't use my hands." he admitted. "and as long as you don't press down on them or anything they won't hurt then either." he admitted. "besides, i like a little pain in my sex." he admitted with a chuckle, watching Tony. "Sex is a boost. as humans, and other creatures copulate they release copious amounts of energy that i can tap into and use to jump-start my systems." he admitted. "which will mean i can heal myself near instantaneously. it wouldn't even take much, a few kisses, perhaps if i just sucked you off it would be more than enough." he admitted with a coy grin.

He blinked a little and looked down at himself before smiling a little. "yeah." he admitted, reaching a hand back to stroke the scars that meant the most. scars so old they could only have happened as he was a child. the strappings from a belt had left long lasting scars. had molded him through his entire life to now. the pains of his childhood would never leave him, but he did not let them make him who he was anymore. "yeah it's kind of creepy." Grant admitted. "i'm never really sure if they're a couple or if they hate each other or what." he admitted with a shake of his head.

"about another minute." she admitted, looking as perfectly awake as she always did. she'd take a two hour nap later and be perfectly fine. it was something the Red Room had done to her, made it impossible for her to sleep. though she had managed it so much better than James, Steve or Bruce did. "you know. it doesn't have to be the way it was." she promised him. "but there's something here, still and i'd really like it if we could try." she admitted, watching him. "i had always hoped, you know. that i might find you again."

“....you’re delusional, and a trickster. Stop.”Tony ordered refusing to be moved on the subject before wincing. “Because a rampaging hulk is a bad idea on a plane you know.”He pointed out, even if he hated the cage to. Only had one in the tower at bruce’s insistance they have a place for the hulk. “...okay...”He said thinking about it, frowning slightly as he tilted his head. “...You could. If you wanted.”He muttered groaning outloud, because he wasn’t usually this awkward, but mentioning steve, and then it’d been a long time since pepper left, he wasnt used to having company anymore.

“...”Lexi tilted her head watching him, smiling slightly before snorting. “not sure. I don’t think they’ve quite figured out either really.”

“Ah.Okay.”James said rubbing a hand over his face as he looked out the window, ensing a little at her words, but not responding quickly. Still feeling lost and off step around her. Which was usually the case, but this was worse then normal. “...I always wanted to find you to. Kept looking....I mean....I didn’t always remember...but when I did...I tried.”He said sighing softly.

"i was never a trickster." h snarled. "they came up with that so they wouldn't feel guilty beating me for what Thor and Tyr did." he snarled. "i was a whipping boy, nothing more, nothing less. they called me trickster, liar and thief so they wouldn't feel so filthy and guilty about it." he admitted before rolling his eyes. "he wouldn't rampage if people didn't try to kill him every time they saw him." he pointed out. "i watch the news. Hulk saved your life in that last altercation." he admitted. "has he come back yet?" no, he hadn't, but Tony got a text from him here and there. letting them all know he was still alive. "well, i certainly wouldn't be adverse." he admitted with a smile. "you are exceptionally handsome Stark." he admitted. "i thought so even when i was trying to overtake your realm." he admitted, licking his lips as h examined Tony. "i would ask you to kneel. but i can't sit up. so perhaps you aught to straddle my face?" he teased, licking his lips again. "come now, let me see you. let me taste you. let me have just twenty minutes with you. just this once."

"i wouldn't doubt it. but then, people like us? people like them? everything is always overly confusing because we don't know shit about shit." he admitted with a smile, sucking down the last of his coffee. "well. we should go greet them right?" he asked with a smile. "they're about two minutes from touchdown." he admitted.

"i know." she admitted, smiling at him. "i know you looked." she admitted. "but i didn't always remember you either and after Shield picked me up i had nothing to remind me who you where until i saw you." she admitted. "and that was a bit f a mess considering i was doing my best to kill you. i'm glad i failed." she admitted. "look. they're waiting for us." she admitted, pointing out where she could see Grant and Lexi. "that's rather sweet of them. think they've fucked yet?"

“Ah. Okay, no trickster.”Tony said frowning at the other, looking upset that he’d upset the other, shoulders tense as he watched the other before snorting. “I know. But he insisted on having a space, and no. But I get informed he’s alive and well ever so often, so I wont go looking for him....think he’s making sure to give me a reason not to look to hard.”He huffed a little, before watching the other. Tilting his head before snickering. “I’m definitely handsome.”He agreed before smirking easing off the bed, raising a eyebrow. “That hard up for sex you’re begging me, Rudolph?”He asked as he udressed and moved to straddle the other’s face.

“Yea...it really is.”lexi agreed sighing quietly as she finished her coffee, nodding. “Let’s.
I wanna yell at james.”

“...Well, we’re both forgetful together then.”He said smiling slightly nodding. “I’m glad to. It would have been horrible to die this close to being back to what I always wanted, no matter what jokes I make about dying between your legs.”He muttered deflecting some, because he was feeling out of sorts, and because he was fighting the urge to treat her question of trying again as a command, not wanting to try simply because she ordered him to. Swallowing a little he snickered shaking his head as the arrived.”It’s not sweet when she wants to yell. And no, I don’t think so. Otherwise they wouldn’t be out of bed yet.”He pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom