Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Alex looks up into her warm brown eyes and he nods. "I want you too." He whispers to her, looking around them. "I've never had beach sex.. Or sex in public, this should be fun." He says while licking his lips. He pulls her against him again, the feeling of her breasts on his chest revitalizing to him, as they hadn't done this in weeks.

bf1d2c1f138bb7a0ed2738a99c4c43e2.jpg

She presses into him then rolls, pulling him over top so she lies underneath. For a second they both can hear her panicky breath, that weight on her reminding her of...

"Kiss me," she growled, before she lost her confidence and spiraled back, "Please Alex."

He moves on top of her and presses his lips to hers, his tongue entering her mouth without even asking, knowing she wanted this now.

His hands move down to her bikini bottoms, pulling them down as far as he possibly can, which is down to her knees, revealing her pussy to him. His fingers start to stroke it softly, testing her wetness.

She moans, her tongue wrestling with his. The instant his fingers touched her she groaned, her back arching into him as desire pooled within her. There was no pain, no fear, nothing that made her stomach knot. Just pure pleasure.

"Oooooooh Alex," she moaned, her nails digging hard into his back, leaving red welts.

Alex breaks the kiss and starts to kiss her neck, mumbling against her skin. "Take off my shorts." He mumbles as he continues to kiss her, he bites down on her skin, sucking on the blood that comes from the wound, sighing afterwards.. He hadn't tasted her for awhile.

Her moan became a cry of his name, the feel of his teeth erotic and intoxicating. She did as she was told, fumbling with his shorts to pull them off, kicking out of her own bottoms to free her ankles. She loved this side of him, the one that pleased himself with her without asking, knowing her inside and out and needing no permission. Serena was so enwrapped in him all other thoughts died away, her brain focusing on the single thought, love him. Show him you love him.

Like him, she didn't ask for permission, wiggling under him into place and arching her hips so his erection pushed against her entrance. It was as inviting as she could be, her mouth too busy nibbling along his neck, leaving tiny hickies in her path.

Alex feels his pants come off as he sucks the remainder of the blood from her wound and sighing as he does so, feeling the tip of his cock against her entrance, he pushes his hips forward so that he is inside of her, immediately beginning the fast and hard rhythm he knows she likes.

"Ahhh! Alex slow down!" she whimpers, her eyes scrunching up as he pounds into her.

She knows its always been how she likes it but this time it hurts, like he was setting fire to her insides. In truth, the minute he thrusted in panic had seized her and she had tensed, probably resulting in the pain she was feeling now.

"Slow," she mewls, holding him close, her head buried in his neck, "Baby, be easy on me. This is...this is..."

She didn't want to ruin the mood so she didn't say anything more, instead kissing the underside of his jaw gently, coaxing him to be softer on her since it was still raw down there.

Alex slows down, going at a slower pace now that he realizes that he's hurting her, his face forms an apologetic look.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I couldn't contain myself." He says softly as she kisses under his jaw.

He feels really guilty, realizing that the trauma she's been through has really affected her sex drive. "Just tell me what to do." He says softly.

She tries her best not to pout, "Just start slow. Please. I'll get better. I just need, to ya know, ease into it."

She starts to grind with him, going slow but letting him thrust deeply. Her sighs turn back into moans as he hits her sweet spot, still going slow so it doesn't hurt. Her nails dig into his back harder until she draws blood, her mouth against his. Soon his slow pace is too slow, and she aches for more, her hips pushing him to grind faster. In minutes she rolls back on top of him, her pace speeding up to how they liked it, bouncing up and down on him as her voice cried out his name. Tilting her head back, she felt her breasts bounce as she thrusted up and down on him, beginning to enjoy it more and more. Her nails ran down his chest, leaving red marks as she drove them in, giving him that lingering pinch of pain they both loved.

"Harder," she whined, "I can take it baby."

When she gives him permission he goes back to his fast and hard pace, groaning in pleasure as her pussy ripples around him.

"Tell me when you're close baby." He whispers to her.

He feels her nails clawing at him, the pain feeling completely and purely erotic to him. He has missed this feeling, of her and him finally doing something that she had been postponing because of her bastard therapist. The fact that she seemed to be getting over it was a reliever for him, as he had been really worried about her in long term, wondering if the Serena he knew and loved would ever come back, and it seems as if she is starting to go full circle.

"I'm close!" she cried, already on the edge, "God I'm close."

Her fingers dug in hard on his chest, cutting in and making drips of blood appear. Immediately she leaned down, licking his chest up and down as she bounced on him, her breasts pressed hard into his stomach.

He goes as fast as he possibly can, knowing that she will love it. He hears her cries and grins as his pace continues, excited for when he gets to feel her cum around him.

"Go ahead baby." He whispers to her softly, afterwards he clenches his teeth when he feels blood spring from his chest, loving the feeling of her nails on his skin. "You're gonna be cleaning that.." He mumbles to her, holding her back so that she is close to him at all times.

She continues to lick and suck at the skin on his chest, cleaning it off of the blood she drew. He continues to build her, until she can't bear another second and unravels, her body seizing as her walls tightened and she screamed out his name, her juices flowing around him.

"You're turn," she gasped, "Take me as you want me."

Her favorite position was always doggy-style although she also enjoyed pinning them. Serena had never asked him for his however. Now she wanted to let him enjoy her thoroughly.

He thinks for a moment before nodding, stepping away from her, feeling his climax dying down as he exits her.

He raises his eyebrows it question. "Baby, can you do a split while standing?" He asks her.

She shrugged, "I've never tried. I'm not that flexible baby, but I'll try."

Standing up she did as he asked, almost falling over and ending up giggling a storm.

"I may need your help."

The second time she used his support to do as instructed. It wasn't perfect -her one leg was leaning on his shoulder draped partly over- but it definitely felt erotic.

"What now?" she asked, trying to remain balanced, curious of what he was going to do. The sand underneath them made it hard for her to balance but she dug her toes in, helping her stay upright.

He watches her try and giggles as she nearly loses balance.

Alex stands and grabs her leg the second time, keeping it on his shoulder and moving forward a little until her legs are completely straight, leaving her pussy completely open to him. "Wow, we have to do this more often." He says while admiring his handiwork.

He pushes his cock into her again and strikes up a rhythm again, the position she is in making the experience all the better.

Serena groaned, her whole body shaking with his thrusts. As he got faster a second climax grew, pleasure spiking through her.

"We look like yoga fanatics," she laughed, feeling him bury deep within him, "Ooooooh baby, harder. Fuck me till you cum."

He slams into her, picking up his faster, harder pace as he fucks her raw, feeling his climax start to climb.

"You gotta cum first babe." He says to her, keeping his hands on her sides to keep her in place as he continues, grunting and moaning as his climax begins to throw him over the edge of pleasure.

She couldn't last more than a few more second, crying out his name to the sea as her climax overwhelmed her as she orgasmed a second time, her juices soaking his thick member as he penetrated her deeply. Her walls tightened more around him, her body shaking with the effort of climaxing.

"Fuck me baby," she moaned, "Fuck me till you cum. Ooooooh."

He shivers as he cums around him, groaning in pleasure as his climax begins to rise, unable to contain himself as he cries out, his seed burying itself deep into her womb.

The realization of what he had done hits him. "Baby.. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.." He says in shock.

He feels her pull out and lets her leg down, turning to him confused.

"Why are you sorry?" she asks before realizing, her eyes going wide, "Wait did you...and we didn't have a condom...shit."

Her eyes closed, and she knew she should be panicking but it didn't come. After everything that had happened, this seemed tame. Looking up at his shocked face, she stepped forward and kissed him hard.

"Don't worry about it," she whispered, "I can run down to the drug store and grab some birth control, we will be fine love. How about we pack up and go back to the house to shower off all this sand. Then we can eat on the porch, okay love?"

He bites his lip before nodding. "I didn't have one." He says with a sigh, feeling as if she's going to hate him.

Alex closes his eyes, expecting her to say something bad to him, but suddenly he feels her lips against his and he feels relief course through him, allowing him to kiss her back. When she breaks away his forehead is against hers, his eyes opening and locking with hers as she speaks.

He nods. "Alright... Thanks for not.. You know, freaking out." He says to her softly before stepping away and grabbing his swim trunks, slipping them on before packing up and walking back into the house with her, changing his shorts to a pair of cargo shorts, deciding to leave his shirt off. He says goodbye to her as she goes to the drug store.

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

When they get back she jumps into the shower to rinse her body off, thinking as she does. Then she changes into a cute black top and denim shorts before heading out for the drug store. They had no car so she had to down to the end of the block and grab a cab, tiny cars in the town they were staying near. Getting a lift to the store, it was easy to speak to the driver and then to the store owner, being fluent in Spanish.

"Do you have birth control?" she asked awkwardly, watching the woman behind the counter's eyes narrow.

"Please ma'am" she asked in perfect Spanish.

The lady pointed her down an aisle, but as she looked she couldn't find what she was looking for. And the longer she thought it over, the more she didn't want to do this. What am I thinking? What if I'm pregnant, how will Alex take that? What if he decides its not his...what if he leaves?

Searching a second time, she still couldn't find anything, so she grabbed a pack of condoms, a pregnancy test, and a coke, paid and left. The entire way home her stomach was in knots, worried more over telling him than what was to come. Somehow, in everything that had happened, Serena couldn't feel as stressed about this as she should.

Getting back to the beach house she stepped inside, dropping her stuff at the door and searching him out, finding him on the back porch with the picnic prepared to eat. She bit her cheek, like she always caught Alex doing, wondering how to tell him.

Alex had taken a shower after her, changing into a pair of cargo shorts and nothing else, leaving his dog tags to hang from his neck as he sits down in the living room and turns on a war movie, 'Full Metal Jacket' which he watches halfway through before deciding that he is hungry.

He makes himself a sandwich with nothing but cheese on it, he had always been weird like that. He sits down at the picnic table before hearing the door open, he jumps up when he sees her.

He walks over to her and pulls her against him into a hug. "Baby, I've been thinking.." He mutters to her.

Back
Top Bottom