Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

This was a new side to Andrew. She'd never seen him so confident or so kinky before, and it drove her wild, loving every second of it. She bent down and began licking up his legs, sucking her sweet cum off of him slowly. Then to surprise him she flipped over on her back so she was staring up at him as she licked the cum off of him, gluing her eyes to his. The intimacy upped a notch as she did and her body hummed for him, loving how erotic it was to taste and swallow her own cum off of him while he watched and stared into her chocolate brown eyes. To her surprise she was aroused by it, by him watching and guiding her, by how dominant he was. It wasn't like it wa with Blake, where she felt the need to be more dominant. With Andrew she felt safe enough to let her guard down and do as he wished, pleasing him and in turn pleasing herself.

"I can cum for you more," she whispered, licking up his inner thigh, "I will do anything for you Andy."

tumblr_mrowijHOxV1scsekyo3_500.jpg

Andrew nods when she said she'd do anything for him. "I'm going to fuck your pussy, don't cum until I tell you to, and try as hard as you can to squirt- No. You will squirt, you hear me?" He asks, giving her face another light slap before grabbing her from under her armpits.

He picks her up off of the bed and walks her over to the large windows the hotel room has to offer before moving the curtains aside, pressing her naked front against it, showing her off to the world. He starts to fuck her pussy hard and fast.

"Do you like that? The idea that some sick fuck might be watching you?" He whispers into her ear before biting her earlobe, blood being drawn from it. He sucks the blood from her ear, lapping it up with his tongue, really showing off the kinkiness he got from his dad.

Iris giggled as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around him. But she only got to for a moment as the curtains moved away and he turned her, pressing her breasts into the cold glass window. Her cheek flushed at the thought of someone watching them, but then he entered her and she groaned, forgetting her embarrassment as she let herself enjoy the feeling him inside her. Her nipples were hard against the glass and she could look down and see people passing, although no one was looking up. Since it was dusk outside it be hard to see the two of them fucking against the window anyways, but it still felt highly open, and anyways looking from across the street in the other building could see.

"I love this," she moaned, her hands plastered to the window as she rode him, her fourth climax starting to build. When he bit into her ear her breath cut off for a second, the minor pain surprising her. But the warmth of his tongue licking her lobe made her shudder and groan, surprised how much she liked it.

"Again baby," she begged, "Please, don't stop playing with me. Show the world who owns me. Please...mmmm..."

Andrew is glad that she likes his kinks, it's just another thing he'd add to the list of things he loves about the girl he is fucking against a window.

He bites her neck this time, lapping up her warm blood as it comes out. "You're delicious." He comments as he continues, her sounds making him go in and out of her faster and harder.

"Remember, don't cum until I order you to." He says before using his hand to press her face into the window, leaving marks where her breath hits the glass.

"Yes sir," she purrs as he reminds her of his orders, feeling him push her more into the window. She's standing on tip toe and it makes her ass push into him as her back arches, giving him a better vantage point to fuck her. She moans as he pleasures them both, letting him do the work as she watches the sun finally set and dusk turn to night in the matter of minutes, all the while groaning as she gets closer to climaxing. Her fourth one seems to be taking longer, her body spent from the first three. But she knows it will still be overwhelming when it hits, Andrew having that effect on her.

"Want to get kinkier?" she breathes, nodding towards the other set of windows that she can now see are a small balcony, "I promise I'll be quiet if you want to fuck me out in full public."

She wasn't sure he'd agree to it but at this point her mind was racing everywhere, overwhelmed with how perfect he was for her, how many of his kinks were coming out to play. Iris especially loved his lips on her neck, sighing when he bit her, loving the feel of his tongue flicking along her soft skin, lapping up his bites. She'd be hickied and bruised tomorrow, and every inch of her would be his territory now claimed.

A grin flashes on to his face when she calls him sir, he listens to her idea and nods. "If I'm going to fuck you in public, I want you to scream to the heavens baby." He says to her soflty. He picks her up again by her armpits, his cock buried all the way in her as he walks with her.

He walks with her out on to the balcony, pulling out of her before placing her on the table, her torso on the cool metal with her ass sticking out to him. He buries himself in her pussy again, giving her ass a nice slap as they continue, now in public view.

She giggles as he moves her, bending over the table as the cool metal bites into her skin. He has to stand to bury into her now so she is bent over without the feel of his chest on her back, but god did it feel kinky to be so out in the open. Her groans remained soft, not wanting too much attention on them or the police would be at their door before they finished.

"Harder," she whined, biting her lip as he spanked her, "Oh god yes Andy. Baby I'm getting close."

It was a warning, knowing she'd squirt all over him again, and her body was so spent she wasn't sure how long she could hold on.

He spanks her again, starting to go as fast and as hard as he can in and out of her, trying purposefully to make her cum, his free hand reaches for her neck and starts to choke her again, knowing that she loves it.

He pushes her to the edge, her groans becoming louder. Too soon she'd alert the people below.

"May I cum?" she asks, looking over her should as she begins to beg, "Please baby. Command me."

Andrew smiles at her when she begs for his permission to cum, he wishes this side of her would come out more often.

"Cum. Now." He says to her, spanking her again before she has any time to react.

The spank sents her overboard and she cums again on command, once more screaming out in pleasure as she squirts all over him, holding nothing back. This time she doesn't wait for the waves to finish, already hearing people murmuring below, some even calling out at the two naked people above. Pulling him out she shoves him inside as she laughs insanely, closing the door and the curtains before falling on the bed, shivering as the last of her orgasm rolls through her. She is soaked in sweat and cum, much alike Andrew.

"Shower time," she grins, taking a little control back, "How about while we clean up I suck you off?"

Andrew laughs. "That was fun, but I think I'll leave control to you.. It's a lot of work thinking of stuff to do." He says with a giggle.

He listens to her suggestion and nods. "Yeah, that'll work nicely." He says to her, leaning back on the bed to prepare himself for the amazing blowjob she was about to give.

Slipping into the bathroom she turns the hot water on, filling the room with steam. Then she slips out and grabs him, dragging him in. Stepping into the shower she lets him run hot water over his body as she gets on his knees and starts licking and playing with his erection, stroking and sucking.

"Cum in my mouth when your ready," she purred, water dripping on her face, "I will swallow it all my love."

Andy giggles as she drags him into the shower with her, his hands finding the sides of her head as she begins to suck him off. He groans loudly and begins to move his hips, making her deep throat him again. He groans loudly, tossing his head back as he stays down her throat for a few seconds before going back to thrusting in and out.

"You're just fucking amazing.. No gag reflex.." He groans loudly.

She takes all of him in for a few seconds, her breath cutting off. It was almost like choking, unable to breath accept for the smallest sliver. When he pulled out she begged for more, pulling him into her throat again, loving the feeling of it, those precious seconds she couldn't breath, drool forming around his tip. She pulled him out and in, deep throating him every time and holding it for a few seconds.

Andrew~

He groans happily as she deep throats him over and over, he pats her cheek as she takes him to the hilt again, his eyes locked with her beautiful chocolate ones. "Good girl.." He says to her with another groan. He feels himself getting closer and closer to climax before finally he says just loud enough to hear over the water cascading down their bodies. "I'm going to cum baby." He groans.

He keeps himself all the way in her throat before letting lose, unleashing his seed as he almost collapses, standing on wobbly legs. He slips and falls on to the floor of the shower, giggling as he does so.

Iris smacks her lips as she swallows his load, then let's out a loud laugh as he falls.

"Now we are both on our knees," she giggled kissing him lovingly. Pulling him up they shower quickly before stepping out, still naked and towel dried.

"After that mind blowing sex I think we need a nap," she sighs, staring at the bite marks Covering her neck through the mirror, happy about them. It was another sign he'd claimed her body, and he'd already won her heart and soul.

"I love you," she purred, turning to him, "that was....unbelievable."

Andrew giggles even harder when she kisses him, the whole thing is amazing to him, that this girl in front of him kissing him could ever even look at him like she has. He breaks the kiss and wraps his arms around her after she helps him up.

He gets out of the shower with her, watching her examine his marks on her neck. "A nap sounds good." He admits. He comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her front, placing his chin on her neck.

Andy smiles at her words. "I love you too.." He says softly. "Hey, maybe you should be submissive more often, I don't even know how I got you to beg like that, but it was literally music to my ears." He says with a grin. "How did I do?" He asks before scooping her up, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck.

He walks with her out to the bed area, plopping her down on to the bed before curling up next to her, burying his face into her neck. He kisses her jawline before nuzzling her neck. "I love you.." He says softly.

"You did amazing," she replies, "I've never been like that with anyone. But it felt right with you, like it was okay. Like I could trust you. I won't be submissive every time but I'd certainly love to do that again. And again. And again."

She giggled as they plopped down, curling into him as sleep pulled her under, "as long as I have you...ill be okay..."

Andrew smiles and kisses her neck once more before sleep pulls him into the dark abyss of his mind, her body heat allowing him no troubles while he remains sleeping.

Around midnight Iris woke and slipped out of bed, padding barefoot and nude to the bathroom. She found a robe and pulled it on before stepping into the kitchen to make a snack, being stealthy as to not wake Andrew. She made herself two sandwiches, one for herself and a second for Andy, knowing he'd probably be awake when she got back, or if not he'd awake soon.

Andrew feels her body heat slip away from him, his eyes open and he watches her pad away, with good reason, so he assumes. He watches her come back with sandwiches and a robe on, he sits up and rubs his eyes, accepting a sandwich from her.

"You should take the robe off.." He whispers to her sleepily, knowing that just seeing her body secures the fact that she is beautiful. "For me." He adds.

She giggled, munching on the sandwich as she let the robe slide away, the moonlight through the window illuminating her milky skin.

"Better?"

He eats his sandwich quickly before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her down to the bed with him before resting his head against her chest.

"Much better.." He says softly.

Her laugh gets louder as he rests his head on her naked breast, wiggling them a little jokingly.

"Do they make great pillows?"

She kissed his head and rolled off the bed again, returning in seconds with the new laptop, letting them settle in again with his head rest on her soft chest as she started up the computer and began setting up.

"Since we are both awake we can do some tracking."

Back
Top Bottom