Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

bling-ring-emma-watson-tongue-6-new_zpsqxravwxv.jpg

Nicki cries out his name, her nails digging into his chest as her orgasm erupts, rippling through her as her walls tightened even more, juices soaking him. She didn't stop riding him though, continued her fast pace as she fucked him senseless, her tight walls even tighter.

b082e32715c3769edbd5369b5405035a.jpg

He kisses her as she orgasms, not wanting to disturb the people in the neighboring hotel rooms and also not wanting her to exhaust herself with her loud cries. He grins against her lips as she continues to ride him.

bling-ring-emma-watson-tongue-6-new_zpsqxravwxv.jpg

She felt his grin against her lips and couldn't help but grinning back, kissing him hungrily. She pulled off of him suddenly, scrambling on the bed playfully as she hoped her would follow. She was on her elbows and knees, wiggling her ass in the air for him.

"Please baby," she begged, her mind racing with lust, all other thoughts pushed away, "Fill me Collin."

Collin jumps up on to the bed with her, his hands finding her hips before granting her wish and filling her again, starting off with a hard and fast pace as lust fuels him to do so.

His hands run up her body and go under her tank top before ripping it off like she had done with his boxers, his hands then grab her breasts, giving them a light squeeze while continuing to fuck her.

Nicki squealed, her head hitting the bed as his hips grinded against her, taking her from behind. Her hand slipped down as he played and groped her, slipping between her legs and pulling him out momentarily, wet with her juices. Then she angled him further south begging him to claim her ass. Since she'd lost her virginity to him her sexual appetite had only gotten larger, wanting him more and more and in all different ways.

"Please baby," she begged.

He feels her pull him out and he groans, but he feels her guide him to her ass, he had never actually tried anal, any girl he had been with really had only liked vanilla. He doesn't hesistate when he enters her ass, groaning as he feels her tightness.

"Holy fuck.." He groans.

(Ooc: hadn't they tried this once before?)

Nicki~

Her eyes squeezed shut at the momentary feeling of pain but then she relaxed, being filled to the brim. It was almost too much as a second orgasm rushed up and crashed, rolling through her as she groaned out his name into the sheets. Now she was letting him set the pace, enjoying how full she felt from behind, enjoying him lavishing her.

Collin continues going into her fast and hard, now that she is used to it. He grins when she orgasms, enjoying the feeling of pleasing her. He feels as if he has explored all of her now, when he feels ready he groans and an orgasm rips through him, sending his seed into her ass.

He pulls out of her, breathing heavily. "Amazing.." Is all he can say.

b29c14fcf6a1969019c436e7f1d2c794.jpg

Nicki's breath is ragged, her body rocking back and forth as her grinded into her ass, burying himself deep within her. When he orgasms she can feel it and moans, closing her eyes and relaxing even more as he pulls out. Sweat beads her perfect body, their vigrous love making making her spent.

"Shower with me?" she murmurs, not ready to return to their lives or face the world. She doesn't want to feel the pain yet, she just wants to stay lost in him.

Collin nods. "A shower sounds perfect." He says to her with a smile before scooping up her naked body wedding style, walking with her to the shower.

He turns it on and kisses her lips softly while still holding her, waiting for the shower to get hot before stepping into it. He stands with her in the shower, his arms around her while the hot water cascades down their bodies.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

A week later Iris was released from the hospital, back to almost full health. She had a few scars, and would be on medication for another few weeks, but they let her out. She didn't go to the hotel, or find her friends. Iris' first desitination was the military base in the city, storming in without premission, a soldier on her heels telling her she shouldn't be here. Her eyes scanned the large mess hall till she found the General, easily picked out by his uniform. She wasn't military but she'd grown up in the environment and knew a thing or two. Stepping up to him she dropped the stolen UN terminal at his feet.

"Iris Winters, daughter of Ghosts Kevin Winters and Katerina Winters. Friends of the late Dakota Miller. I stole this from the UN. It shows they plan to kill all civilians inside New York. Do what you wish with the information. I just want a shot at their leader, Blake."

"You have no right," one soldier stepped up and Iris threw her hand in his direction, halting him. There was a fire in her blood, just like her mother.

"I have every right," she snapped, "My parents are dead because of this man, who also has the deaths of almost the entire family of my boyfriends on his hands too. Including Dakota Miller, my best friend who passed away last week. He won't stop. He's mad, and he plays dirty. So don't tell me I don't have a right. I want to kill the bastard as much as the rest of you."

"We don't allow civilians to help in war," the general spoke calmly, handling the situation, "While I thank you for the equipment here and your knowledge, we cannot let anyone who walks in here take a gun and shoot who they like. That is not how America runs."

"Then make me a soldier," she retorted, "I'm not letting that man go on breathing."

"And I'm telling you to step down," the General looked irked at her tone, "You do not boss me around little girl. I'm sorry for your loss, but this is the militarys issue, not yours. Go home and let the adults handle this."

"I don't have a home!" she snapped, "the UN took that from me too! I will kill him one way or another."

"You will not," the General looked angry now, snapping his fingers at two soldiers who grabbed her shoulders, "I am not having some girl run into battle untrained and get my men killed. You will return to wherever you are staying and let the military do its job, or I ill put you under arrest her endangering yourself and others."

She shook the soldiers off, her nostrils flaring, "Keep the damn equipment. And keep your soldiers. I'll leave."

Turning she stalked off angrily, leaving as she said she would. She didn't make her way back to the hotel though, instead finding herself at a library, borrowing a computer. The young hacker took less than ten minutes on it before she had all the information she needed and had wiped the servers clean. Then she made her way back to the hotel, stopping at a 7-11 for a couple essentials. She was not going to sit idly and wait out the war. She found Andrew's room, to his surprise as she stormed in, and grabbed her backpack he'd been keeping, stuffing her few belongings in it.

"I'm leaving," she stated, looking none too pleased, "The military doesn't want me helping take down that asshat so I'll do it myself. Blake's going to pay for what he's done."

She tossed Andrew a phone she'd bought at a 7-11, "It's a pay as you go phone, we can keep in touch. I hacked Blake's email, found out they are sending a squadron north, into Canada because they are aiding America. They want to divide their attentions between refugees and protecting their own country, making them vulnerable and America weaker. Blake's leading it. I'll track him into Canada and kill the bastard who destroyed our lives."

The hatred ran deep within her, her face set in determination, "I'll let Collin and Nicki know I'm leaving. You should stay here, where its safe."

She turned and stormed out of the room, a part of her praying he'd chase after her. Banging on Nicki and Collin's door several doors down the hall it opened promptly to Nicki who looked weary.

"I'm leaving," she spoke loud enough for Collin to hear too further into the hotel room, "I'm tracking down Blake and putting a bullet between his eyes. He deserves to die for all that he has done. I just wanted to say goodbye."

tumblr_mrowijHOxV1scsekyo3_500.jpg

Andrew jumps when she storms in, he catches the phone and furrows his eyebrows together, before he knows it she's gone. He gets up and follows her out, stufing his hands in his pockets while waiting for her to finish talking to Collin.

Collin nods to her. "I have to stay with Nicki.." He says apologetically before saying his goodbyes and closing the door.

Andrew grabs Iris by the arm. "I'm not letting you go without me." He says to her quietly. "I want to kill him as much as you do."

b29c14fcf6a1969019c436e7f1d2c794.jpg

"We aren't going?" she sounds surprised but not upset. She's so tired of war.

She sits down in his lap, pulling at his face with her hands so she can kiss him, "Where will we go then? I don't want to stay in this hotel forever? Move inland?"

Iris surprises him with a fierce kiss, pulling him deeply in.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she breathed, pulling him down the hall, "C'mon, we can catch a flight to Toronto if we are quick. We uh...we might be preforming treason though. Talked to the military...they gave me direct orders to stay out of it."

She paused at the elevator, "Are you sure you want to run away with me? What I - we - are doing, I can't guarentee we will come out alive. But I want that man dead."

Andrew nods. "I couldn't live with myself if you went out there and died without me.. I don't care about the cost." He says quietly, seeming dumbfounded by her passionate kiss.

Collin nods to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Inland sounds like a plan, we can leave tomorrow." He promises.

While Nicki and Collin decided to move inland and settle down Iris and Andrew did the opposite, cabbing it to a airport that day and getting the first flight available to Toronto. When they arrived they were surprised at how big the city was, easily the size of New York.

"I think we misjudged Canada," Iris frowned, "We need a hotel Andy. And I need a laptop."

They found several hotels only blocks from the airport and picked one with a kitchenette and couch with a t.v. After settling in they went out to explore, having never been to Canada before.

"Excuse me," Iris stopped a man on the street who looked slightly confused, "Do you know any nearby electronic stores?"

"J'ai ne parle anglais," the man spoke roughly before hurrying away.

"Americans?" another lady piped up, lighting a cigarette as she looked them over, having a distinctive yet subtle accent that told them she was Canadian, "You guys stick out like a bump on a log. Have the city speaks French hear darlings. And most of Canada speaks a different language. English is rarely prominent."

"Uh," Iris looked to Andy then back to the woman, "Sorry?"

"No need. Honest mistake. There is a Best Buy a couple blocks from here. I was heading that way, I can show you."

"That's generous of you but we only need directions."

"Nonsense. C'mon."

They followed her, a little surprised at the genoriousty. Canada really did live up to its reputation of politness. As they walked she asked them if they were refugees, how things were going, just general questions. Iris lied for the most part, saying they were on the coast and got out and were sent North where it was safer. They were trying to settle into the city, but she had no laptop or anything to pass the time. When they arrived the woman smiled and shook their hands, snuffing out her smoke.

"Have a great day you two. Good luck," she waved and walked away as they entered the Best Buy. Half an hour later they were wandering out with a new laptop and Iris' stomach was growling.

"I still have a few hundred left in my savings, and then my parents emergency credit card. Should we just buy some groceries and head back?"

Andrew follows Iris around, not really speaking as they enter this odd environment, he'd expected Canada to be full of Polar Bears and Snow Castles, which it seemed to be in some places.

He walks into the Best Buy with her to buy some food.

"Where are you going?" Iris asked as Andy turned around to go back into the Best Buy, "That's a electronic store silly. Look, there's a walmart across the street. We can get everything there."

Andrew laughs at his stupid mistake, turning around and following her into the Wal Mart she had pointed to. They find a Subway within said Wal Mart and order some food before sitting down to eat.

They settle down to eat dinner then go around and grab essentials, stuffing their cart with food, fresh clothing, toiletries and anything else they thought they would need. Iris pays for it all before the heft the bags back to the hotel, dropping them off on the small table inside their room.

"This should keep us," Iris smiles, pulling her sweater off that lifts her shirt over her bra by accident, flashing Andy, "Whoops."

She adjusts her top and goes to put the food away, stretching up and over the counter so her hourglass figure can be seen through her tight jeans and black top as she puts the coffee beans away, "I'll put groceries away Andy. Just relax."

Andrew laughs when she flashes him, his face glowing bright red. He watches her change tops and bites the bottom of his lip, a part of him wishing she would just keep her clothing off around him.

He sits back on the bed, resting his head on the pillows while looking out the window, not really paying any attention to what is around him.

She finishes the groceries, then looks over, pouting slightly that he hadn't shown interest. Bouncing onto the bed she wrapped her arms around his front and snuggled into him.

"What are you thinking about?"

He feels her arms wrap around him, he rests his head against her shoulder before smiling. "You.." He says with a quiet laugh, nuzzling his head against her neck.

"Oh really?" she smiled, seeing the blush still on his cheeks. With a sudden flourish she is straddling him, his hands pinned at his sides by her legs. Ever so slowly she takes her top off, stretching as she does so so he can see her smooth toned stomach and then her busty chest.

"Better?" she grins, knowing he can't touch her as she leans down and plants a hot kiss on his lips, her tongue invading his mouth, wrestling his.

Andrew grins as she straddles him, her toned body just out of his reach as she begins to strip her clothing. "You're such a tease.. And I love it.." He says with a laugh.

He kisses her back passionately as she leans forward, he feels her body against his, though his t-shirt is preventing him from feeling her hot skin again.

Iris leaned away, letting him watch but not touch. Her grin grew as she pulled her bra off slowly and began to pleasure herself, tweaking and pinching her nipples till they grew hard, kneading and groping her breasts hard as her breath hitched.

"Mmmm," she moaned, making herself horny as she played with her breasts, "Too bad you can't do this."

She was teasing him and she loved it. She wanted him to want her, to want to touch badly enough that he did it without asking for it. She loved that he was submissive, but it was nice for even a dominant girl like herself to be thrown down and ravished with attention.

Back
Top Bottom